Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Latin Sensation Avon for women

Latin Sensation Avon for women
dislike

Latin Sensation Avon for women Pictures Latin Sensation Avon for women Pictures

Inspired by the show Strictly Come Dancing, Avon is launching two fragrances: Ballroom Beauty and Latin Sensation in 2012. The exclusive fragrant pair was created in collaboration with BBC Worldwide which broadcasted the popular dance show. The perfumes arrive in flacons shaped like Christmas balls for decorating Christmas tree and are colored in dark pink, accompanied with body care products. Glamour and shine are supported by passions and excitement of dancers on the stage enjoying their dance.

Holidays simply invite us to dance and bring a bunch of cheerful rhythms, and two new fragrances accompany holiday fever with their theme and design. Latin Sensation provides an exotic composition which intertwines spices and sexy floral accords. Top notes begin with red orange, cardamom and red apple. The heart incorporates jasmine, carnation and pink osmanthus, while the composition is enriched and warmed by sandalwood, vanilla and tonka beans.

Avon Latin Sensation can be obtained as 50ml EDT, accompanied with 15ml purse spray and 100ml body mist.

Blood Orange Cardamom Red Apple

Jasmine Osmanthus Carnation

Sandalwood Vanila Tonka Bean

Latin Sensation Fragrance Reviews

osha
osha

I like it so much tis is my favourite perfume

Regina Weaver
Regina Weaver

It reminds me of the long-discontinued Women of Earth by Avon. They share a couple of notes (sandalwood, vanilla, jasmine, orange). So if you used to like that one, you should give it a try.

umtaleb
umtaleb

Smell the retro of carnation, the apple and cardamom seem to modernise it. Not fresh, quite warm. Much more interesting than Ballroom Beauty. Moderate lasting, low sillage.

AvonLady83
AvonLady83

This fragrance reminds me of something similar I had when I was younger, but can't remember the name. I love it, though I only wear it for nights out since the smell is a bit too strong for my morning taste.

suile
suile

Prefer this one to Ballroom Beauty. I like, but don't love, the spicy fresh floral style. Has a retro glamour aura to it, IMO. Plus that Avon note.

kitten_purry
kitten_purry

I have this, nothing speacial but most noticable is red apple.. Reminds me something similar, i dont know, maybe Nina Ricci ?

And no-lasting, i dont say i dont like it but i cant say i like it too.

Latin Sensation by Avon 3.03 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Latin Sensation fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Latin Sensation, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Latin Sensation by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Latin Sensation by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Little Red Dress Avon Ballroom Beauty Avon Little Black Dress Avon Far Away Avon Far Away Exotic Avon Christian Lacroix Nuit Avon Outspoken by Fergie Avon Slip Into Daring Avon Spotlight Oriflame Midnight Pearl Avon City Rush for Her Valentino Valentina Avon Little White Dress Avon Infinite Moment for Her Avon Premiere Luxe Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Avon Little Gold Dress Avon Avon Sensuelle Avon Christian Lacroix Rouge Dolce&Gabbana The One Desire