Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Make Me Wonder Avon for women

Make Me Wonder Avon for women
dislike

Make Me Wonder Avon for women Pictures

Make Me Wonder is one of three summer fragrances from Avon’s collection which includes: Make Me Smile, Fire Me Up and Make Me Wonder. They are all available as 50 ml EDT. Make Me Wonder is harmony of floral and fruity notes. An introduction of sweet notes of American fruity hybrid of raspberry and blackberry is continued by accords of violet with a comfortable vanilla base. Make Me Wonder was launched in 2008.

Boysenberry Anise

Orchid Violet

Vanilla Sandalwood Musk

Escada Moon Sparkle
Touch
Passion

Make Me Wonder Fragrance Reviews

polkadot27

This one does not smell cheap or generic. This is one of those fragrances that has that little something about it that you can't put your finger on! It's original and interesting it smells sort of vinyl to me for some reason. Anyway its very inexpensive and worth checking out.

Christina0065
Christina0065

As much as I Love this one, it makes my nose itch a little!! Something in it!! Probably the Anise!

LoveForYMCMB
LoveForYMCMB

It smells cheaph to me.I like it, but it has hbeen discontinued here in Chile.Sadly, it's also very ''copied''.all i feel here are berries

TeddiesGirl
TeddiesGirl

This was okay. I felt "meh" about it after a while. Maybe it was the violet?

apotter
apotter

i think this one smells like Britney Spears fantasy it is very sweet but very likeable i usally wear it a work,because of its staying power i dont think i would buy again as i much prefer florals but it makes a nice change.

Fatalenora
Fatalenora

I miss this fragrance... I liked the color of the bottle...colorful design catches my eye and so I got a sample and then I fell in love with it.I think I like the vanilla, berry and violet. I'm a fan of sweet smelling but not overbearing. I love fruity scents too. I thought it smelled like candy honestly...or like Knott's Berry Farm cookies. I am still looking for this scent or something like it.

polkadot27

pleasant, smells like the wrappings off expensive sweets

Ceylane
Ceylane

Sweet, delicate and smooth. Good for day to day, it is soft and comfortable.

HeavenlyFire
HeavenlyFire

My sister's signature scent. I could smell it ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT without getting tired of it. It reminds me of the best year of my life. Probably the best smell I've ever smelled.

supersiren
supersiren

I wear this when I need some cheering up, but my 14 YO is the one that loves it. it's very age appropriate for her, and she doesn't overdo it.

Loabud
Loabud

Blackberries, vanilla, violet and something spicy.
Yes, beyond the notes highlighted spicy feel something that gives me hungry.
It is a sweet and good perfume, but there's nothing very special. Lasts about 4-5 hours.
Very teen, follows the line of BS midnight fantasy.
Probably I'll not buy it again.

rachna.rudola
rachna.rudola

A good perfume. But i feel its kind of too sweet and is quite overpowering. I wear it very rarely and dont feel that Avon should think resuming it again as its a very mediocre one.All i can smell is vanilla.

colorfaked.exogeno
colorfaked.exogeno

i will repurchase this. i love it. it lasts even thought i dont notice it. i Love berries.

alanamae
alanamae

I am obsessed with this perfume. I get a LOT of compliments, and sometimes guys smell me (which is kinda weird.) I am really sad it's discontinued, I need to buy a gallon of this stuff.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

mmm smells like you want to drink it lol. yummy

mantha143xox
mantha143xox

omgg im so in love with this perfume! i wont wear anything else! and my boyfriend also loves it! i usually spray it all over the bed if im not coming home that night cause he said the smell makes him think of me:)

lyaqua
lyaqua

This fragance is A M A Z I N G!!! i totally love it

shiva77
shiva77

i love this perfume,it's sweet and kind of smoky too.alweys makes me happy.love it love it.

Rosita.Castro
Rosita.Castro

This is sexy, flirty, juicy! Not longlasting, but It cheers me up always!

Hayven
Hayven

Oh, I miss this so much! Blackberry juice and vanilla. That's really the best I can describe it. Lasting power was decent, but I wouldn't want to be prolonged to such a sweet fragrance for very long. Only problem is I wore it for a week straight at an office when our air conditioner gave out, and needless to say I now associate the scent with that sweaty summer.

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

Oh my goodness, this is good! Tart blackberries and violets are the strongest notes for me in the opening and heart phase. The complete dry down unfortunately loses the violets but is replaced with blackberry/vanilla goodness; but still retaining the sweet tartness. Great summer/heat perfume. Grab one and use without hesitation in hot weather. :o)

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

The opening is little bit like Escada - Moon Sparkle's.

Make Me Wonder had short lasting power but very good price - and wonderful fragrance. Does Avon want to bring it back in Europe? Please, please!!! I really loved this EDT with its trendy purple bottle, it was my favourite "autumn-parfume", my signature! I really missed it. :(

queenvic
queenvic

My sis gave me this, not to bad :) the smell seems to last allday :) nice & uplifting wake me up feeling

Anajuli
Anajuli

Very nice and relaxing, for me, perfect for rainy days :-)

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

Perfectly pleasant everyday fragrance. To my nose it smelt very synthetic at first, but the dry down is really lovely. Very fruity bubblegum smelling. :) I got it for £3.00 on ebay so it was a total bargain!

suelle
suelle

I fell in love with this one. I'm sure, that Avon just isn't my cup of tea, but this one is like from a fairy tale. It maybe not last for hours, but it's a pleasure and fun to spray it not only once a day. I love this candyish sweet fragrance, fruity lolipop, even if I usually prefer different things. Perfect for warm spring and summer, brings good mood.

fanciful
fanciful

Actual notes:

TOP: blackberry, star anise
MIDDLE: orchid, violet
BASE: vanilla, sandalwood, musk

bluegreenlj
bluegreenlj

A bit too sweet, syrupy and synthetic at first. The berry scent is more evident after about an hour. The vanilla scent is hardly detectable. If you like this scent, you might want to try Avon's Ice Sheers Delicious which also contains blackberries. I prefer Ice Sheers Delicious which starts off a little tart but dries down to a nice blackberry scent. Ice Sheers Delicious is less sweet than Make Me Wonder.

periquito89
periquito89

Excellent surprise by Avon. It is sweet but looks impossible to disturb. There's nothing chemical, medicinal, pungent, just a warm sweet smell, more fruity than floral. Great alternative to the vanillic scents. It may not match with you on working days, although wouldn't be agressive in anyway. An executive, a businesswoman, would find it a bit imprudent. But is so simple, calming and convidative that I can not imagine how this couldn't pleases yours and his nose, in the relaxing moments ":¬).

weegee
weegee

Dark-sweet berries, cool-sweet violets and creamy-sweet vanilla...just what it says on the tin. At (often far) less than $10.00 USD for a 50ml bottle BUY IT unsniffed, toss it in your beach tote and plan on using it up before the summer's over.

A warm fruity floral with vanilla -- it shouldn't work in hot weather BUT IT DOES! and very well, at that. So what if it needs reapplication every couple of hours? I keep my bottle in the fridge for a cool spritz when I come in from our 100+ degree heat in the afternoons, hours after my morning fragrance has disappeared. An energizing happy fragrance.

guest_mónica
guest_mónica

me encanta make me wonder, solo que es medio complicado comprarlo, no aparece snunca en los catálogos de avon.

diabolicalsister
diabolicalsister

For about a half hour I get only mouthwatering, juicy, sour, synthetic blackberries. Smells a little yummy, but a lot cheap, like a drugstore brand body spray. When it dries down, the violets finally make their presence known, but I don't get vanilla, I get a hint of musky woods, not warm, but cold. Starts to smell decent at that point, but not my style. I think a teen might like this one. It lasted 3-4 hours on me. The sillage was medium.

Amethyste
Amethyste

grape and violet! Too heady though.

guest_Ninja Bunny
guest_Ninja Bunny

I bought this perfume at block party, and it is amazing. It almost reminds me of a candy. The thought that pops into my head when I smell it is just, "yummy!" . It's not very long lasting, but for the while that it's good- it IS good.

daydreamer
daydreamer

a bit too sweet for my taste,reminds me of escada moon sparkle

budgies6
budgies6

I find this scent very similar to Imari Seduction,but not as strong. If you like Imari Seduction you may want to try this one out too.

lunaistelle
lunaistelle

Sweet, but then it gets TOO sweet.

lalala
lalala

one of my close friends has this and i absolutely love it, sweet and girly.

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

I would LOVE to get my hands on some of this!!! I am obsessed with Blackberry fragrances for some reason, this year. So this is my cup of tea. :) And now that I hear a reference to smelling like Midnight Fantasy, then it's got to be good! :)

("With a name like Smuckers, it has to be good." lol) :D Sorry couldn't help it. :) Hope to purchase some of this one soon. :) And Light is ok. I would rather have to spray more, and a fragrance be really light, then something so strong. And worse comes to worse. Fruity and yummy still makes for great Linen and Room spray! :)

Luxlover, I would have GLADLY taken your fragrance donation if you were giving this away!lol :D

luxlover
luxlover

For some reason there's nothing about this Avon creation that attracted my nose. I hate scents that smells too generic and has zero lasting power. Ended up giving it away.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

I was in for a little surprise when I first smelled this one, as it was not exactly what I expected...

I'll start out by mentioning that I was initially expecting a MUCH heavier vanilla, mixed with a bit of fruits, and a lot of flowers... Soft and creamy, quite light and inoffensive.

.....Here is what I got:

As a couple other reviewers stated, this really does smell as the purple bottle. In fact, it reminds me VERY much of Britney Spears' Midnight Fantasy, just not as strong, and much weaker, overall.

There is not the creaminess I was expecting, and I smell way more fruit (mainly blackberries) than vanilla or flowers. It's not a bad shock by any means. In fact, this smells nicer than what I was expecting. However, the lasting power is absolutely horrible... lasting no where near a whole hour for me. But it's a wonderful scent if you want to lift your spirits, or just need a little extra pep. :-)

July
July

I can feel exactly violet and vanilla! Look very similar to Fancy!!! I liked!

guest_Biia
guest_Biia

vc's acham ele bom pq eu quero comprar para o natal q q vc's me respondem ??????
acha q compro?
bjãoo

guest_Angel
guest_Angel

ilike this perfume actually. its fun youthful and simple. A good Saturday scent lol

edlina
edlina

Mmm,smell very similar to Escada Sexy Graffiti i think... Sweet,fruity and flirty... :)

Teolinda
Teolinda

For me this smells like blue fruit and cream. It´s a really nice scent although you can feel it´s not expensive. It does need reapplying throughout the day ´cause it only lasts a couple of hours.
But unfortunately by reapplying it I got really tired of this fragrance.
I guess it suits younger girls and women as a scent to begin with...but I will not buy a new bottle when this one is finished.

Rainmood
Rainmood

I also think it resembles "Wink". I was not much of a fan of the latter, so I am not much impressed by "Make me wonder". It's OK. That's all I can say.

Uni Mihaela
Uni Mihaela

pretty little thing for cheerful and sweet young women

guest_meen
guest_meen

it reminds me of Ralph Hot...

guest_heyhey
guest_heyhey

ilove this perfume it smells wounderful but they should make the bottles much bugger

Diegof7

Nooooooooossa esse perfume é um dos melhores lançamentos da Avon aqui no Brasil, tem um cheiro dece sem saer enjoativo demais, amei concerteza o melhor dos três que foram lançados tem um cheiro que lembra amora, baunilha e fava tonka.

Very youthful fragrance, but it can be a bit overly sweet. If you like sweet fragrances, you'll like this one. Reminds me of all those super-sweet fragrances geared for sale in the summer, like the ones from Escada. The best of the three in this group from Avon. I didn't detect much vanilla when I wore it; it was mostly fruit.

TashaRose
TashaRose

I think it's lovely smelling, honestly. Sweet, but not overly so, with a lot of luscious, juicy berry smell to it. It's not expensive and doesn't smell like it, either, but it smells delicious to me. I almost want to eat it =)

Diegof7

Its a wonderful fragrance smells like berrys and vanilla and is not so sweetis confortable

Diegof7

Tô esperando ele ser lançado aqui no Brasil parece que vai ser bom depois volto aki pra comentar !!

sfsassy
sfsassy

Smells just like the color of the bottle would lead you to believe.

Purple! Raspberry Violet. It does not last a long time, but it's a great light scent that is fun to wear. Plus it's a heck of a good price.

MariVict
MariVict

It's like Escada Moon Sparkle, too similar.

guest_exen
guest_exen

i find this smells similar to Wink.. and since Wink is no longer available here, so i bought this. and i absolutely love this! smells fruity like berries and yet not so overpowering...

when avon was doing a promotion buy one and get 2nd bottle for for 50% off, i bought it and now i have 2 extra bottles just incase they decide to stop selling this here in malaysia... :D

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

Reminds me very much of Pink Sugar - very sweet. I smell this and think cotton candy, caramel, sugared berries....

maid_marilyn
maid_marilyn

Make Me Wonder is not complex or mature, true, and no one will think you paid a fortune for it. However, it is sweet, simple, and inoffensive (such high praise!) and I like it, dammit. It's a cheerful boysenberry and vanilla scent that makes me sniff my wrists when I wear it. On me it lasts for a few hours, which is perfectly reasonable for its price point.

Edited to add: I was wrong. This doesn't last a few hours on me; it lasts at least eight hours, and it gets better as it goes on. It's still not complex, though, and not for every day. I wore it yesterday on a lovely, sunny spring day and wished that I had gone with a floral perfume instead.

snobuni77
snobuni77

This smells so cheap to me.It smells like those scented plastic doll's use to smell.You know Strawberry shortcake & her posse LOL.OR like a child's perfume that you'd get with a girly toy or fake jewelry set.
It isn't a bad smell by any means but not something a mature women should wear.It definitely smells cheap & childish.I would definitely use it as a room freshener though

Laurukka
Laurukka

This was a small disappointment. The scent is very flat, overwhelmed by vanilla. I would appreciate more berries in this and less vanilla. I use it anyway and it's ok casual scent, it fades away quite fast. This is a teen fragrance for sure and it doesn't bother other people much, unless they don't hate vanilla.

guest_gothchick

i love this perfume i just got it two weeks ago this and smile they both smell really good

guest_gothchick

i love this smell vanilla smells great soft floral too and lasts all day for me

amanda
amanda

its the best one from the three new avon, its not longlasting but has a very sexy nice sweet fruity smell.

Make Me Wonder by Avon 3.80 out of 5 based on 186 ratings and 65 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Make Me Wonder fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Make Me Wonder, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Make Me Wonder by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Make Me Wonder by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.