Designers » A » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Musk Fire Avon for men

Musk Fire Avon for men
dislike

Musk Fire Avon for men Pictures Musk Fire Avon for men Pictures

Musk Fire by Avon is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Musk Fire was launched in 2012. Top notes are bergamot and basil; middle notes are cardamom and pepper; base note is musk.

Bergamot Basil

Cardamom Pepper

Musk

Musk Fire Fragrance Reviews

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

I'm delighted that I got to smell Musk Fire today!

In some ways, it's quite a bit different from what I was expecting. No "sweet" here on the main accords, but it could definately use a moderately sweet bar. As a woman, I quite enjoyed how it developed on my skin, and feel that this could be categorized as unisex. To put this into perspective, I also feel that Avon's Mesmerize and Black Suede could be unisex..... I like 'em Bold!

Black Suede is a classic leather and animalic scent that smells FAR more expensive than it is. And Mesmerize is one of the more unique offerings from Avon ~ a bright and cheerful oriental with a loyal following. A MUST TRY.

Musk Fire is nothing so distinctive as either of these Avon classics, yet it's well worth sampling if you like simple musks. I myself think it smells related to the family of Jovan musks, as if Avon deviously got one of Jovan's flankers that was never released! It's not caviar, but sometimes you just crave meatloaf.....

So ~ if you enjoy a simple and pleasant musk, do give Musk Fire a test run. :)

ErinBerry
ErinBerry

Oh god, this stuff.

My mom bought it for me because it "has notes of tarragon" according to the catalog. I guess because she knows I like to cook and hey, tarragon is a food thing, right?

Yeah, it doesn't really smell like much. Just sort of musky and herby.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Just sort of sweet and indiscernable. To quote Luca Turin about some other fragrance, about the only thing one can say for this is that it has a smell.

If you want a musk, please bypass this and get Kiehl's.

shamus1
shamus1

Now that I've worn Musk Fire, I need to change my review. This is not a good fragrance - not terrible, but nothing to write home about at all.

It's ultra-sweet and vanillic, with irritating fake orange blossom mixed with chemical white musk and cinnamon. It smells like it's trying to be like Obsession For Men or D&G's The One Gentleman, but it ends up smelling like orange-scented laundry detergent and cinnamon. This loser fragrance makes Avon look bad.

MY RATING: 5/10

sanicojo
sanicojo

Lo compre en Puerto Rico y es una fragancia barata pero con clase.

rachel32
rachel32

Wow!! i bought this for my boyfriend to use it as an everyday fragrance, it arrived today and it smells a LOT like PI Givenchy, of course Pi is more complex with amazing staying power, but this is an incredible choice for those who cant afford PI and it's staying power is great !!!

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Musk Fire opens with a sweet blast of synthetic bergamot, lemon, and cardamom. The accord is pleasant and very short-lived; within five minutes a clean musk takes over, and things become very monotone from here on. Musk Fire is fine in a pinch, but reminds me of those super sweet 1950s musky orientals - i.e. not something I need.

estevaorada
estevaorada

Nothing especial. There are others avon fragrances better than this.

Musk Fire by Avon 3.05 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Musk Fire fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Musk Fire, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Musk Fire by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Musk Fire by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Patrick Dempsey 2 Tommy Bahama Tommy Bahama Men Moschino Uomo? Zirh Ikon Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Avon Musk Marine Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Izod Izod Coty Stetson Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Hugo Boss Hugo Aramis Havana Shulton Company Old Spice Original Avon Musk Wood Avon Derek Jeter Driven Black Krizia Moods by Krizia Uomo Guerlain Shalimar Bath and Body Works Oak