Designers » A » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

My Vibe Avon for men
dislike

ozonic
herbal

My Vibe by Avon is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for men. My Vibe was launched in 2011. Top notes are melon, mandarin orange and cardamom; middle notes are sage, lily-of-the-valley and basil; base notes are ambergris, cedar and patchouli.

Melon Mandarin Orange Cardamom

Sage Lily-of-the-Valley Basil

Ambergris Cedar Patchouli

1707 Blue
My Vibe Graffiti

My Vibe Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon My Vibe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon My Vibe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify My Vibe by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of My Vibe by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Elite Gentleman Avon Tomorrow for Men Prada Prada (Amber) Avon Christian Lacroix Ambre for Men Puma Jam Man Oriflame Mirage Daydream Avon Mesmerize Oriflame Mirage Givenchy Ange ou Demon Tendre Halle Berry Halle Donna Karan Black Cashmere Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Yves Saint Laurent Elle L`Artisan Parfumeur Caligna Avon Today Tomorrow Always For Him Avon X Series Recharge Avon Up To You for Him Avon Pure O2 For Him Avon Individual Blue for Him Avon Little Pink Dress