Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Outspoken Intense by Fergie Avon for women

Outspoken Intense by Fergie Avon for women
dislike

tropical
Outspoken Intense by Fergie Avon for women Pictures Outspoken Intense by Fergie Avon for women Pictures

The second fragrance from the pop singer Fergie, launched by the cosmetic house of Avon, comes out in the spring of 201. With Outspoken Intense, Fergie wants to evoke a rush of adrenaline that she feels before she goes out on stage. Outspoken Intense is a floral fruity fragrance that contains exotic notes of star fruit, kumquat, blackberries, passion flower and sensual musk. Available as 50 ml EDT. Outspoken Intense by Fergie was launched in 2011.

Kumquat Blackberry Carambola (Star Fruit)

African Orange flower Gardenia Passion Flower

Musk Virginia Cedar Amber

Outspoken Intense by Fergie Fragrance Reviews

lillypad33
lillypad33

Never has a fragrance been less appropriately named. This is a snoozefest. Watered-down, vaguely sweet, totally unintelligible. It's a complete why bother. I guess it's good for those days when you want to wear a perfume while not smelling like anything in particular. I don't pick up any particular notes at all, much less any level of intensity. Blah. Fragrance: F

Justynka
Justynka

I had some tester vials but gave it to my daughter (late teen) and she really likes it. It's very 'young' perfume, playful and sweet, but not sickening. I don't think the 'Intense' or 'Outspoken' are a matching description of this scent. More 'fun and flirty' in my opinion. I would consider buying a set as a gift for a young woman like my daughter. The bottle itself is nice, matching the scent.

Update: ok, so I saved couple of vials of it for myself, because I sometimes like to challenge myself and experiment, and on a spurge of the moment decided to try it properly on me and to see what my teen wench likes so much about it. Started with just few drops on each wrist, ended up using up two vials... ooops! ;-) However, I have been wearing Avon's Bella in the day (purposefully without saying the 'stable' FA name, as for me, it stands out and should just be called Bella) and I thought, if there is something missing in the Fergie's Intense that makes it suitable for me is the depth and 'cosy-ness' of Bella. So I applied the Fergie's Intense again generously on my wrists and hmmm... between my 'booties'... and sprayed the Bella on top, on my chest and neck. What I got was a delicious mix, sweet, sexy and playful, and tastefull! :-) Oooh, I like this mix very much! If the sillage was better, I would call it flirty. I still think F.Intense complements Bella, and you can only enjoy this playful fusion for a little while (as none of them last very long) but it's an interesting combo, good for a 'me time'.

emi
emi

For some reason I like it. I detect mainly sweet blackberries with hint of gardenia.

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

Just like a berry coulis drizzled over a refreshing tropical fruit platter. Outspoken Intense has delicious berries that are tart and not overly sweet. I really like the addition of the passionflower note which reminds me of Passionflower by Crabtree & Evelyn from the 90's. The starfruit comes through rounding out the tartness of the fruit.

The white flowers are quite pretty and inviting, thankfully the gardenia is not too heady. The scent dries down to a soft ambery musk. I'm a little disappointed that it's doesn't last on me, and I agree with the comments about the lack of intensity.

To my nose this is a fruity floral that could be a lighter, fresher cousin of Midnight Fantasy and Guess by Marciano Guess. If you enjoy these fragrances and are looking for a light day-time scent, Outspoken Intense is worth a try. Thanks again CathieH for the sample!

mew94
mew94

I got this as part of a gift set, including Fergie's first 3 fragrances in 15ml tube bottles. When I got it, I sprayed Outspoken on one wrist, and Intense on the other. At first I thought they both smelled exactly the same. However, the base notes of this one was more fruity rather than leathery.

WolfHaleigh
WolfHaleigh

Even fruitier than original Outspoken. I appreciated both.

Thutel
Thutel

mil desculpas coloco ele ...nossa depois ele fica como uma coisa assim J'adore...então quem gosta de perfume como ele vai amar esse aquiiii

tybee
tybee

Fruity? Not on me. On me the top notes smelled just like V-8 tomato juice. Not at all pleasant! I couldn't wait to get to the rubbing alcohol to take it off.

MelyB
MelyB

This is one of the few Avon fragrances I've ever bought that I truly love because it doesn't smell like any other fragrance I have.

I bought both Fergie fragrances and love this one more than the original - probably because I'm more partial to sweet scents. The initial spray is very sweet & floral and the dry down leaves just gardenia and lasts about 4 hours. I'll definitely keep purchasing this as long as they keep selling it.

danusianusia
danusianusia

This one was a blind buy. I was very disappointed cause it's plain boring! Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad fragrance - there's just nothing Outspoken or Intense about it :( Another typical fragrance by Avon. Sucha a shame that the discontinue the great ones and promote boring fragrances like Outspoken Intense.

polkadot27

Not at all 'intense' i have this one as well as the original and i was expecting it to be deeper darker and stronger. It is in fact a sweeter lighter more playful scent basically fruity, completely opposite to the original which is dark strong and powerful. This scent is infact more fickle & innocent than the original. I think the original in the darker bottle should be named 'intense' as this one is the lighter airy version with added tropical notes and fruits. The other one has deeper dewy notes.

gazgreen
gazgreen

I tried the deo with great expectations and waited for a very long time. Nothing happened. Started out as a lifelike muskmelon scent and stayed put as a diluted muskmelon juice. This is what I call boooringgg !

DesertRose88
DesertRose88

I LOVE this perfume. I think the name really speaks for itself - it's confident, sexy, intense. I can't really distinguish between the different fruit but the musk is amazing - even after a few hours it still has a lovely warmth to it. I noticed a few people thought it was generic but i can honestly say I've never smelt anything similar, so to me it's quite unique. I've had it for a while and keep going back to it again and again - it's especially great for going out - never fails to get compliments!

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

I tried Outspoken yesterday, so now on to Outspoken Intense.

I find them to be very different fragrances. Outspoken was a fruity floral that really didn’t evolve too much; it was a bit darker than Intense is probably from the leather and vetiver.

Outspoken Intense starts out very fruit; the Avon description refers to “sugared berries” and the brochure has a picture of raspberries and blackberries sprinkled in sugar: that’s a pretty apt description of the first hour of this fragrance. I did, however, get a tropical vibe as well—it smelled like pineapples to me, but maybe that was the starfruit and kumquat (I have little experience with either; I guess I need to be more adventurous with my grocery shopping).

After that, a floral-musk fragrance appears leaving very little of the fruitiness behind. To me, the floral note was almost a lily fragrance. I see gardenia, orange blossom and passion flower listed; I think maybe I’m catching the gardenia note. I can also see how the orange blossom would contribute to the fruitiness and then to the transition into floral, and once I started sniffing for it I can certainly tell that it is there throughout.

I happen to love musk, and find that the addition of musk to Outspoken Intense really changes the nature of the fragrance, compared to Outspoken with its leather note to lend an animalic quality. The musk in Intense gives a slightly cleaner vibe. There is something in the drydown of Intense that reminds me of Avon’s Odyssey, a classic light lily-musk scent—but Outspoken Intense has more dimension with the addition of the fruit in the beginning.
The name Outspoken Intense implies a strident, assertive powerhouse of a perfume, which it is not. It is pleasant and well rounded, a lightly sensual perfume combining berries, the tropics and flowers with a nice transition into musk.

karebear0099
karebear0099

I like this quite a bit, have a small roll on of it. It kind of reminds me of the escada LE fruity summer fragrances but with more of a leathery note. Very fruity.

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

I like this fragrance, I only wear it in the summer as its nice and fresh on me. The lasting power is ok aswell it last about 5 hours on me but after that I can still smells whiffs of it if I move in a certain direction I will catch it. Really nice fragrance for summer.

TheMirjam12
TheMirjam12

this one smells awesome when u take the cataloge and the "try it on" place. and put it on ur arm. but in real life...

fragaddict
fragaddict

Okay, so the name may not entirely support what this fragrance really is. I have both versions and if Outspoken smells like sex, this one smells like the being in the moment after sex. The first one is honestly more intense, and this one rather represents the feelings after the intensity is over. Imagine after being engaged in deep, passionate sex, the relaxation of laying in your man's arms feeding each other fruit. The sweat, the musk and the sweetness of love. It's all there, it's just the fact that people don't know what to look for. Many reviewers are caught up in the name. They are expecting something more intense and that's where this falls short, the name. I understand why many are disappointed by this and that is not to say this one doesn't smell good, because it does, but it does not in fact live up to it's name. It represents the calm after the intensity is over. on a day out with my husband I wore this and totally forgot about it later in the day. I was wondering what was smelling so divine only to discover it was me. This is sweeter than the first one and a little musky, which I like. Ladies, don't get caught up in the name or this will surely disappoint. Get past the name and you'll find it quite enjoyable.

FranFran
FranFran

This is rubbish. My mother got this as a gift and I decided to use some one day, and it confuses me a lot. What confuses me is that this scent is EXTREMELY weak, yet I still get a headache when I use it. It smells weak and harsh at the same time. I smell watery fruits with a touch of citrus and a lot peony, I'm surprised its not listed here. The only thing intense about this fragrance is the headache it gave me.

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

This scent with Paris Hilton's Paris Hilton and Heiress gave me headache

There is nothing special about it, nothing outspoken nor intense , watery scent, no notes I can detect, this is as cheap as it comes really, I tried it and forgot how it smelled 5 mn later. Pretty bad in my views.

whiteviolet123
whiteviolet123

really love this fragrance, lasting power about 7-8 hs

MMC
MMC

Esse tem cheiro de sabonete,não gostei,tem uma fruta gritando e estragando tudo.Melhor experimentar antes de comprar.

rosembloom
rosembloom

Hmmm. I am looking for intensity here.. but there is none to be found by my delicate nose... I smell fresh Versus Versace for a moment, then the florals come and mute the fuit to then turn powdery like a long-ago whisper. the, pouf! All gone.. I am disapointed in the lasting power and the misleading publicity. But it surely will bother no one around !

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Thanks to a very nice fellow Fragrantican who I've just done a swap with I just got a 10ml bottle of Outspoken Intense and I'm liking it!

I agree with some reviewers who say it's not necessarily the type of fragrance you'd expect Fergie to put out as it's not particularly unique, or maybe even very interesting, but it does smell nice nevertheless! It certainly doesn't smell even remotely 'primitive' (as I see one reviewer has described it!). It's a regular, pleasant smelling, feminine, fruity / floral perfume. I think there is an awful lot of snobbishness with some people about Avon perfumes so no matter how nice some of their perfumes are, some people will automatically dismiss them as being cheap smelling, generic, old lady'ish (whatever) even if, deep down, they may actually like them (but they'd probably rather die than admit that they actually like an Avon perfume!).

This perfume reminds me a lot of Ocean Pacific for Women, which I have, in that they're both very 'pink', girly smelling fruity / florals that I think men seem to find very alluring! Neither of them are groundbreaking fragrances but then they don't have to be (and, in my experience, very few perfumes are and most are reminiscent of other perfumes anyway!). They're just very pleasant, feminine, 'crowd pleasing' perfumes and I think they're suitable for anytime, anywhere and would be highly unlikely to grossly offend anybody! So, I can recommend Outspoken Intense and I'd suggest that this is one of those perfumes that needs to be tried personally rather than to be rejected out of hand just because of some less than positive reviews, or just because it's an Avon perfume. I think it could smell really lovely on the right person (and on me it does smell good!). Personally, I think it's by far one of the nicest Avon perfumes.

UPDATE: Hmm, I may have changed my mind slightly about this perfume! On trying it a second time I got a distinct slightly cloying, rice'ish note which was a bit sickly and made me feel slightly queasy! That lingered for awhile but faded relatively soon. Still, I found it unpleasant enough to make me think I wouldn't want a full bottle of this perfume! It's OK, and still would smell good on the right person, but it's never doing to be one of my favorites!

Thiago Alves
Thiago Alves

OMG! I really don't understand why the name "intense"! this looks like a cheaper version of the original Outspoken, it gave me a really bad headache! smells just like bathroom products!

lisamouse
lisamouse

This is a nice, sweet floral scent that really isn't anything too inspiring or exciting. I think it's pretty, and will probably wear it again (the bottle belongs to my mum and I borrow her scents sometimes) but I'm really not too impressed with the staying power.

flarnurse
flarnurse

I bought this from my Avon supplier because she couldn't sell it, so she sold it to me at a significant discount. Thank Goodness she did! I was sooo disappointed that I even spent 5 dollars! It smells very cheap and the smell is gone in a few minutes....like it is mostly water. I may just use it as a bathroom spray but it isn't even pretty?! Fergie sold out....and should be trying to create a fun/funky smell like herself. My suggestion...don't even spend a dollar!

lalalala
lalalala

Got a whiff of it and really didn't like the intoduction of the notes. I know it's meant to be sexy and night appropriate but it comes off a old lady-ish for me (maybe i'm biased since i'm not very fond of passion flower) Maybe in the future i'll give it another shot!

loonad
loonad

wore this perfume today for a sports event at the school where i work-even after the heavy sweating,i smelled nice.could smell it even after my shower.on me it is long lasting-a little goes a long way and very noticeable.

MoonGirl
MoonGirl

Love it! Gorgeous sparkling fruits. I don't get the "intense" bit as I'd call this a more summery version of the original but I love both.

Darinino_
Darinino_

nice scent but its nothing special,from my opinion is 99,9% as Christina Aguilera Inspire. But Inspire is cheaper and last longer and i see inspire sweeter.
Fergie scent i see like somebody put 1/2 water and 1/2 chrissy inspire.

Anu/<a976
Anu/<a976

it smells good. but it does not last for hours, i can not smell the"beauty" of this fragrance even after wearing it. but my mom says it smells nice. maybe i should buy another fragrance. i am not satisfied with it's bad lasting quality.

hannie5
hannie5

I love the original Outspoken and this one as well! This one is a fruitier version that blends well with my body chemistry.

CoriH
CoriH

Got this as a gift from my avon lady today and I probably will give it to someone else it really isn't my style. However it does smell good. First off you get a eye popping blast of citrus before it settles down into a sweet smelling fruit punch sort of blend before fading away into non-existence.

Sillage: okay
Longevity: fades quickly
Overall: 2.5/5

EDIT: on my mom this perfume takes on an entirely different persona it's a wonderful sweet floral calming floral with fleeting hints of fruitiness.

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

To me this smelled a lot like J'adore. It starts off a bit fruity and then becomes white floral (Strong on the gardenia). It gave me a migraine. (I'm not being insulting here. If I say something gave me a migraine it really did) It smells rather generic, but then it's not expensive so if you like this one, it is a good deal. It lasted about 6 hours on me which is pretty good. It is better for spring/summer wear. I didn't like it, as I said, it gave me a headache so it's not one I will buy.

fanhermes
fanhermes

Hate those sweet, syrupy scents! Just hate them. For those who like these kinds of fragrances, try Ange ou Demon, which is a sexy concoction that mixes something more than just fruit!

Ouch!
Ouch!

Hmm....I'm another person who is slightly dissapointed with the advert. It makes you think you're going to get a nice pinky...two tone bottle...NOT THE CASE. It's a plain silver bottle with a clear lid. Ah well..on to the perfume.

The first spray is quite a jumble, fruits and flowers and alot of alcohol. It's nice but there's quite alot going on. It has a freshness to it but it takes a while to settle.

Once it's had a while a really strong..Tuberose/Gardenia note emerges which I like as I'm a fan of Tuberose! But the way it's blended with the other notes just makes it smell....I dunno..slightly artificial. I haven't smelled the original Outspoken so cannot compare but this for me is a safe smell for day to day. I'm actually trying to finsih my bottle as it just isn't special enough.

Good for the price though.

carina.placido
carina.placido

ESte EDT é maravilhoso quente, sofisticado, sedutor, a carambola e o kumquamt dão o toque de docura.
Adoro os dois Outspoken , mas esta versão intense faz mais o meu género.
Recomendo vivamente qualquer um deles, fazem-nos sentir mais confiantes e femeninas!!!!!

jojo jojo
jojo jojo

I adoooooooore this perfume <3 I just keep smilling it all the time

Karry_
Karry_

i wear it only at home just to relax. But in the street..it has a very simple , cheap and primitive smell

preciousdrug
preciousdrug

I honestly prefer the original Outspoken because for me, Outspoken smells somehow, it has an interesting scent and it's quite original, but Outspoken Intense smells like nothing special to me. I expected a more intense and sweet version of the original, but it dissapointed me.
Anyhow, Outspoken Intense is too bitter for me. I had to choose between these new arrivals: Little Red Dress and Outspoken Intense, and I chose LRD because in the middle of the bitter notes of it, there is a sweet note of raspberry <3

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

Better than original Outspoken but nothing special. Like it, but not sure I will buy it.

moynah
moynah

Im going with Patricia888 (pink blonde image) A type of Katie Price/Paris Hilton-esque scent
Fergie has done herself NO favors putting her name on this. If she put her face on a tin of toilet air freshener she would have saved more face, and thats what Ill be using mine for!

Sickly, sweet powdery urgh with an after-kick of nauseous synthetic musky amber.

suile
suile

Not a very exciting fragrance, has that definite Avon note to it. Don't detect a great deal of difference to the original Outspoken. Was expecting something rather different, a more night time style to reflect the name. It's sweetish, with fruit and florals. End of story.

Viola72
Viola72

Szerintem jó.Az Outspoken púderes változata.Nekem tetszik,csak azt nem tudom mennyire tartós.

Patricia888
Patricia888

I dislike it. It`s generic and for me smells overly flowery-sweet and cheap. And I can only repeat what so many of you have said - Outspoked Intense??? I can imagine a blond girl in pink dress wearing it, nothing whatsoever intense about it. The advertisement and name for this perfume seems to be just a big mistake.

Liina
Liina

Fergie hasn’t really impressed me with her fragrances. Outspoken wasn’t really my type of a perfume but it was very Fergie-like. What unimpressed me the most about Outspoken Intense is that it doesn’t seem to be like Fergie at all. It’s a really nice floral fruity with juicy fruits that I quite like but I was expecting something more different and impressive.
If it was just Avon I’d consider buying it but even though I admire Fergie I don’t want this perfume because this scent did not exceed my expectations.
Don’t get me wrong. It’s actually a nice scent with fresh and juicy fruits and sweet bouquet of beautiful flowers. But what’s intense about it? Maybe the sweetness can be too heavy for some people?

krayonkid
krayonkid

Got this one today. First off, the advertising is simply false. The advertising pictures would suggest that the bottle and it's stopper has metallic pink, purple and red hues, but it doesnot. It's a plain tacky silver sprayed over the bottle. I scratched at it and the paint came off.

As for the fragrance, the first spritz is one big boom of scents and you cannot get your head around it. You sniff and you try to figure out what you're actually smelling. Almost immediately after that though, it all dies down and all you can still smell is the gardenia. The gardenia note here is exceptionally similiar to the that of Mariah's Forever. That's all i can smell, that powdery, sharp scent of gardenia.

I think the only reason it's called Outspoken Intense is because it gives me an intense and splitting headache.

DANIELA BARBARA
DANIELA BARBARA

COMPREI PELOS COMENTARIOS FEITOS A RESPEITO DO ORIGINAL AZUL ESCURO UMA VEZ QUE NAO MUDA MUITO AS ESSENCIAS DE ´PERFUMES DE VARIAS VERSOES ME SURPREENDI CHEIRA MUITO BEM E A FIXAÇAO NAO E DAS PIORES UMAS 6 HORAS A MIM ME LEMBRA MUITO JASMIM UM JASMIM DOCINHO POREM SUTIL MUITO AGRADAVEL CONM CERTEZA COMPRAREI NOVAMENTE E IREI COMPRAR O AZUL TAMBEM

pen14
pen14

Nothing outspoken about this perfume, infact it's very subtle, it's okay but nothing special infact it's like a body spray rather than a perfume so the quality of the perfume is quite poor. There is a note in it that reminds me a bit of raid insecticide spray.The silage and longevity is very poor.

vinisantosrs
vinisantosrs

At first smelling, reminds me of L.A. Glow by JLo, but a little more flowery/powdery. I think the first one is more "intense" than this.

sofababe
sofababe

I prefer the original Outspoken to this.

I'm not sure what it is in the composition of Outspoken Intense that smells to me like cat pee. I searched the house for a puddle from next door's tom cat then realised the smell was following me, tentatively sniffed my wrist and realised with abject horror that it was the perfume. One shower later, an open window or two and the house smells fresh again. Some fruit has this affect on my nose, it may be the blackberry??

Better than the original Outspoken on me, but in the end it's a very same-y fruity musk. That being said, it's a nice, more mature fruity musk than most out on the market today; there's nothing girly about this one, but as far as being outspoken or intense, it is none of these things. It's pleasant and wearable only.

I swear I could smell gardenia but it's not listed here. Thank you Gypsy Parfumista! Now I know I'm not imagining it. The gardenia actually is the most prevalent note on me. I think this is an OK fragrance, not bad, not great. If I liked gardenia more, I'd like this better. Gardenia is one of those notes that has to be blended very interestingly for me to truly appreciate. This is wearable but I prefer the original Outspoken.

Complete notes from AVON rep book:

TOP-blackberries, starfruit, kumquats
HEART-passion flower, gardenia, orange blossom
BASE-sensual musk, white amber, blonde cedar

Despite my rather snarky comments on this perfume (under the article for its release) this is not really that bad. I do, however, think that maybe the original SHOULD have been called "Intense" and maybe this just "Outspoken". As A Bit Vintage pointed out below, Fergie wanted something that communicated the intensity she felt before going out on stage to do a show. This is a bit more "shiny and glitzy" than Outspoken, which is darker and a bit sweeter and richer. Both are EDPs, but (on me anyway) the original lasts longer (and smells better!).

The tart, rather exciting, opening is indeed fruity. Sweet juicy berries, fresh crisp starfruit and kumquat (a small citrus with a sweet rind and bitter "meat") make something that is fun and a bit different. The heart is floral, but in a very lovely low-key kind of way...passiflora is tropical, yet luxurious, along with a gardenia and orange blossom accord that is at once rich and fresh. (The song "Summer Breeze" by Seals and Croft springs to mind here.) The finale is not all that grand (to me anyway) with the typical musk (isn't all musk kinda sensual?), pale amber (smooth and sweet without the warmth) and BLONDE cedar (as oppsosed to red) create a feeling of "Okay-so what should we do know?...Oh yeah, let's go with what we know" feeling behind it. Maybe INTENSELY OUTSPOKEN would have been a better name for this. On me it says its piece (rather nicely) and goes on its way...in under a few hours. I really expected more from this. It is unique enough with the fruity melange and lovely floral combination, but the dry down (while being rather decent) kind of fizzled. My mom actually likes THIS one much better; and maybe as I smell it more on her (her FB is already on order!), it will grow on me. But...I am not holding my breath.

Sillage: good
Longevity: below average
Overall: 3/5

Perhaps I was too "hard" on this scent, but it is a flanker (and I use that term VERY loosely) of a scent I really like; and it started so wonderfully and then bloomed into some of my favorite floral "notes" and just left me "wanting" something a bit more...maybe more oriental, exotic or even sultry. THIS is a clean bright fruity floral with a "by the numbers" drydown...so while I can say "Oh yes, that is rather nice"; I can also (quite honestly) say "I am not really impressed". Outspoken BRIGHT by Fergie hits closer to home...

kasiagrygny
kasiagrygny

This is the fruitier version of Outspoken. I ADORE IT! and i prefer this over the original.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

I was very excited when I read the notes prior to sampling Fergie's Outspoken. Although I do like Outspoken, it's not wearable for me. I can't pinpoint the culprit, but alas, it's just not for me. BUT! I'm extremely pleased with Outspoken Intense! I find it completely wearable, and here's what I enjoy the most: I love the top notes of berries and kumquat. The berry note is almost like frosty berries from the ice chest, that you have sprinkled lightly with crystal sugar. No syrupy sweetness here, just enough to make your mouth water. The floral aspect of it is just right to my nose, not too heady. I smell some creamy petals, maybe tuberose, gardenia and orange flower?

I get a good 5-6 hours of wear from this scent(that's with applying at least 3 spritz applications at a time). Not as along as I'd like, but acceptable. I hope Avon introduces a mini, or purse size, for touch-ups throughout the day or evening.

The bottle is adorable, and one I will leave out on my dresser top to admire and use regularly.

As far as the name Intense, I do believe it's a misleading name. The 'Intense' comes from the way she feels before going on stage, vs. an intense version of the original Outspoken. Having done performances before, I get it. It's uplifting, a little tingly, tart, burst of adrenaline sweetness. Too bad Outspoken had to be a part of this name, instead of it being it's own new fragrance from her, because it is a totally different scent. I think Fergie Intense would have been nice!

StarMagix
StarMagix

It does smell nice, better than the first Outspoken, but it does not last more than 30 minutes on myself! Very disappointed in the quality of this fragrance. I like the smell but the lasting power is very low and the dry down is cheap smelling to me. I entered I like it, but that is as far as it goes. I like the way it smells at first spray but it does not last long enough to fall in love with it. I have tried it on my skin and on my clothes. It makes no difference...sadly.

biancaloren

I prefer outspoken to intense. intense is nice, but....
I dont smell ANY fruit, just flowery incensey but not a incense I like.

wild_angel
wild_angel

it is so sexy and amazing
No one smell it without saying a nice comment
really it so quiet and it is aroma from paradise
it leave impression on me like divine from Oriflame
but it is different from it
really it give feeling of softness and sexual for any women

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I got this today and is really nice, the opening is very juicy, alot of fruits (similiar to the first one), then it become more flowerly (reminds me alot to Ed Hardy), the drydown is musky but nice.

The lasting power is better, like 8 hours.

;)

The kumquat and star fruit come on sweet and strong like Theirry Mugler Angel Sunessence series. No kidding. But the rest is not so similar. The scent is not light and summery fresh, but it's a sensual fruity fresh and warm with the subtle floral hint of the original. It's so much more enjoyable and richer with a punch! I like this version more. In fact, I might get one myself.

biancaloren

I ordered this - (I sell Avon) and its a preview b4 it hits the books (at least here in Canada anyway) and it will be here Monday July 4th so I will return with my 'review'. I very much like the Outspoken, but hated the sample - it didnt compare! Does not last long like it seems minutes! I keep a purse size with me if thats the scent I am wearing that day - it just does not last. (outspoken that is).

onlineallday
onlineallday

It doesn't smell like the original at all. This perfume has a really nice and rich fruity scent to start with the absence of white flowers. It's rich, fresh, and yet it's still warm and inviting. I like this much better than her original one.

It seems that Fergie lightened her hair for the ad campaign (from Outspoken's)...and lightened the FORMULA of the perfume, as well...

I am really curious to sniff this, as I have no idea how it could even be "Intense" when all the notes like leather, incense and ebony are missing, and they added kumquats? And finished with only "musk" (no doubt white or synthtetic...)

*raises eyebrow skeptically*

Perhaps it is stronger, in concentration...but with this House 'Intense' does not definitely mean the same fragrance only stronger/heavier/louder...

Don't believe me? Sniff Blue Rush, and then Blue Rush Intense. *waits* See what I mean?!?

As soon as samples are available here in the US, I will sniff this out!

Outspoken Intense by Fergie by Avon 3.38 out of 5 based on 247 ratings and 67 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Outspoken Intense by Fergie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Outspoken Intense by Fergie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Outspoken Intense by Fergie by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Outspoken Intense by Fergie by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.