Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Passion Dance Avon for women

Passion Dance Avon for women
dislike

Passion Dance Avon for women Pictures Passion Dance Avon for women Pictures

Passion Dance is oriental-floral fragrance for women introduced in 2003. It features notes of grapefruit, melon, lotus, jasmine, narcissus, rose, amber, moss and patchouli. The bottle is red, passionate, in line with the name.

Lemon Grapefruit Papaya flower

Water Lily Immortelle Jasmine Narcissus Black Rose

Amber Patchouli Oakmoss Sandalwood Musk Vetiver

Christian Lacroix Rouge
Laura Rose

Passion Dance Fragrance Reviews

ha_silvi
ha_silvi

it is still available in slovakia

polkadot27
polkadot27

Very earthy & patchouli with rose. A nice interesting dirty yet cosy feel fragrance. It smells familiar maybe someone close used to wear this when I was younger. I only rediscovered this perfume yesterday, but yeah it has a familiar scent. I like it, I imagine women who wear a lot of red sweaters and blouse's and black skirts and heels with red matte lipstick wearing this. It's a dirty feel yet also sophisticated and complex, it has a very interesting feel for me. It reminds me of Christmas and mince pies and the cold winter air, sitting in front of an open fire. I get a very heavy dirty earth smell which is not at all unpleasant, it is very grounding and natural smelling, then we get the heavy patchouli which makes it very spicy with the rose which adds that feminine charm. For me it is warm spicy and peppery.

It is an interesting one this one, it suits a certain type of woman, the classy, sophisticated yet fashion- wise very daring woman, who people mistake as promiscuous- who is in fact loyal and difficult to capture. She loves her red lipstick and her black and red tailored clothing style.

I have owned 3 bottles of Christian lacroix-rouge and it smells nothing at all like it. The only similarities are the colour of the bottles and the fact they are both from avon.

Karonidas
Karonidas

really nice night scent !, it makes you feel very elegant and feminine at the same time .
Its a bit heavy for the day, but for the evening of night it will fit to the atmosphere.
I buy them since i remember, and i receive compliments about the scent while i am wearing.
It remindes me more of pure red rose the one bit sour,not the sweet pinky one. This scent is mature .

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

One of the worst scents I've ever met in my life. It was an awful smell - I never met a girl who smelled good wearing 'Passion Dance' - and there were quite a few. Many of them bought it to try it out and got disappointed.

Marilia -Mariliaki
Marilia -Mariliaki

My mom had bought it years ago. It was awful for me. My mom and my best friend loved ...: O

Bel4
Bel4

Why is it Avon discontinue the perfumes l can get on with. I have a sensitive sinuses and can only use certain perfumes. One was Passion Dance and True Glow. I now managed to find Passion Dance via e-bay and True Glow is to pricey for me.
Please can we get Avon to bring them back.

Swusieq
Swusieq

Good news Passion Dance Lovers. Have emailed Avon, and they say if there are enough requests for this perfume they would reconsider reinstating it.
I want it back, love it

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

For some reason the marketing of this perfume always gave it a Spanish feel in my view. The fragrance is good if u are looking for something feminine but with a twist. I'm not much of a rose smell fan because it's so over used in cheap soaps... and i just find those usually end up smelling rancid.

I am trying to get over my unfortunate correlation of the 2, but i was never a fan of this perfume to begin with. Sorry =(

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

Another discontinued Avon that I love! I still have a quarter of a bottle left. Passion Dance is rather strong, and has lots of patchouli, but not so much that it smells like a hippie shop lol.One of my male friends loves it, the other one gets an asthma fit when I wear it (he prefers Avon Far Away). An exotic nightime perfume for sure.

kjaja
kjaja

Smells like graveyard, like enormous pile of flowers around coffin, like old ladies. There is for sure nobody dancing. Something I might would wear when I am seventy... Or not even then. The smell annoyed me for hours and made me sick. Wish some others, that I like, would last so long.

Nefelisparkles
Nefelisparkles

Love the box and bottle as shown here... I love roses as an image... and I love dance.. So I would really want to try this..

mamta173
mamta173

I loved this fragrance...sad that avon has discontinued it. can anyone pls suggest me an alternative for the same smell...i am in love with this scent

dormir6
dormir6

Very sexy and unique from Avon! I had it, and considered it a seductive and sensual fragrance. Fresh and attractive.

DesiLJD
DesiLJD

Love it!This is my favourite perfume.Stong,but feminine,sensual and elegant.Everyone around me like it.And it attract men,no doubt.;)

not insolence
not insolence

Тъмен-колкото е тъмно червеното кадифе...Страстен-колкото е тангото...Или салсата?..Наситен,та чак напрегнат в очакване...О,дали ще избухне тази прикрита страст?...Просто танцувай и ще разбереш!!!

scorpiodivamarian
scorpiodivamarian

I love it
very outstanding&special

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

WOW! A really interesting scent. Exotic, spicy & oriental.
You must love strong scents to like this one as it starts really, really strong but give it time ...it mellows out to an exotic, mossy & spicy smell that lasts for a while. I recommend this one for evening.

Halvah
Halvah

It must be really our body chemistry. On my skin this perfume is one of the most beautiful chypres without the least masculinity, it's fresh, almost crisp and such a wonderful skin scent that I cannot have enough of it. Lasting power is also very good. When spaying it grapefruit comes first but nowhere the pink-punch girly grapefruit, it's fun and rich, a little bit similar to Rochas femme but without the plummy dirtyness of it. but... the packaging is really awful - I'm sorry. I don't like the dull shape of the bottle, the deep red colour and tha cheapest picture and writing on the box. Like a very cheap deodorant spray from the '80-s. anyway, I bought 2 bottles now and will buy two other just in case avon 's going to discontinue this scent as it very often does with it's best products:(

dixie.von g
dixie.von g

...smells trully wonderfull on clothes...really intense and sublime...allways when i pack i try to spray on clothes!!!...a closet recomandation!!!

Margreet
Margreet

When I read some rev I have a feeling that we are not talking about the same fragrance;] To me it's intensive but VERY female at the same time. It's one of the most sophisticated Avon scents actually. What is more, alot of people told me I smell delicious. I like this scent on my skin. Really high rated in my collection:)

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

Unfortunatly all this reminds me of is headlice ointment from the doctors :( *sorry!

aistė.sadauskaitė
aistė.sadauskaitė

I bought it on internet. Firstly the smell seemed a bit too intensive. But now when I got used to it, I really like it. Not the best fragarance, but not bad. :)

Very intensive fragrance!

Most of all I feel the grapefruit note. From flowers notes I would say that the narcissus note is the most noticeable.
When I wear this fragrance, people usually say that it smells rich. But sometimes it opens too sour and too heavy.

Anyway, I think that this fragrance is worthy. And the lasting power is great also.

marcela86
marcela86

I really love this!I get grapefruit, patchouli, oakmoss and a hint of rose.It's a fresh, juicy, happy, full of personality scent. It's a bit on the masculine side and this makes it special and sexy.Reminds me of my high school period.

Belil
Belil

This does not get along with my skin at all.
When I smelled this from the bottle and on a paper blotter I thought this would be an interesting floral chypre.
It opens up harsh on my skin and I get some artificial fruits that really clash badly with my skin, then after a half an hour it gets boring chypre base, almost masculine, without any spark whatsoever. I wish the flowers were more prominent.

All I remember is that I found it extremely alcoholic and stinky. Another Avon perfume that worse is "Tasha".

froken
froken

Has much in common with Agent Provocateur and... Nivea for man Sport Shower Gel. Okay for office. On my skin I found nothing passionate in it. It is neat and quite.

chyprecat
chyprecat

Hugely grapefruit; was the first thing that hit me. Tried a bottle as it was on special, and have been pleasantly surprised.
I don't find this sensual or heady; quite business like and I agree with some of the other reviews that it is a bit on the masculine side. But to me that is not a negative. If I had to attach a word to it, it would be brusque.
Fresh, clean, and very good value.
Sexy bottle, tho' I am not sure the red matches the character of the scent.
Should perhaps be dark green instead!!!

kugkng
kugkng

this is my favorite scent once ago...yes someone say it's quite musculine than feminine side Im not refuse but it very tender everytime I wear it remind me of a lady in spain come with a strong special and unique pheromone scent I dont know why ^^ ...I detect the main theme of rose in here velvet rose warm wood and spicy I feel more mature and cofident when I wear this scent not old in my opinion but like a vintage or retro scent,always be captured.

Puma

it's really sensual, great for evenings.
Passion Dance is for self-confident and elegant women:)

Puma

I think it's chypre floral not oriental...

Snoo
Snoo

I strongly dislike this perfume - it doesn't have a remarkable scent. AVON could have done better with this one and I am not surprised they discontinued it.

denizati

Okay, autumn has come and summer fragrances can go. So the best choice for warm autumn nights is this Passion Dance!

Rainmood
Rainmood

Not very feminine. Only for winter. I regret I bought it.

denizati

Just like this perfume. First I thought it's too warm and powdery, but then I realized it was something right for me just now.

parmania
parmania

Very sexy.I luck reiterated that in no mangoes, but apparently the combination makes a combination that asotsiram with fruit mango.Passion Dance -lasting!

nauticaa
nauticaa

It is a warm, mildly sexy fragrance I used to wear on special occasions. Then I found out it's quite casual, if you have the right attitude.I love the spicy-oriental note

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

I've never fancied this scent but it comes back regularly in UK, usually approaching Christmas time and is currently available at only £4 - half it's old price!

guest_PassionFan
guest_PassionFan

I absolutely love this perfume. I was so upset (still am) that Avon discontinued the fragrance. That seems to happen a lot whenever I find a fragrance I enjoy. I have had MANY compliments on this fragrance. Wish I could find more!

nouny
nouny

not nice 1
i didn't like it:(

dolita
dolita

smells sour on my skin and turns me to a bad mood if i just smell it i think because of the jasmine

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

It smells so horrible on me :(

guest_bee bee'
guest_bee bee'

I actually love it: very calm,sensual not sweet like flower lady but sweet woody relax for me. One type for me that I won't feel headache and it's smell like the way I am....Only one thing disappointed me is it not last so long becuse it just eau de toilette///until now I can't find in store anymore...Anyone who know where to buy,please tell...

Passion Dance by Avon 2.77 out of 5 based on 302 ratings and 43 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Passion Dance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Passion Dance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Passion Dance by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Passion Dance by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.