Designers » A » Oriental « Groups

Perceive Avon for women

Perceive Avon for women
dislike

Perceive Avon for women Pictures Perceive Avon for women Pictures

Perceive by Avon is a Oriental fragrance for women. Perceive was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Christopher Sheldrake. Top notes are white pepper and yellow freesia; middle notes are carnation, damask plum, pear and ylang-ylang; base notes are sandalwood, musk, vanilla orchid and cedar.

White Pepper Yellow Freesia

LR Classics Antigua

Perceive Fragrance Reviews

tovikari
tovikari

I owned this perfume seven years ago. I had little cute bottle of it. I liked this smell a lot, I can still remember how fresh, cool and light it was! At first the smell was a little peppery, and then I felt very delicate combination of my favourite ylang and some sweet fruits, especially plums. It's also a little bit vanilla, I think. So, for me this fragrance was very peaceful, calm and delicate.

HyacinthBucket
HyacinthBucket

I remember this being marketed when it first came out as having chemical properties to lift your emotions. Well, if white pepper turns you on this will certainly do the trick. Thankfully fresh ground pepper does indeed make me happy. I get about two seconds of freesia followed by 3 - 4 hours of lovely white pepper with some faint, nondescript flowers in the background. Then it fades into a barely there vanilla with a pinch of white pepper. Even with all this pepper it somehow avoids being spicy. This is not a heavy oriental. This is a light, clean floral with a pepper kick.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

It's so terribly chemical on me! :'( And where is the freesia?! I wanted the freesia so much!... I bought it for the bottle and I'll keep it for the bottle. It has always smelled good on my friends though...

Sheiloka
Sheiloka

I miss you...

LoveForYMCMB
LoveForYMCMB

My religion school teacher said she was tired of this, and she gave it to me, this is adorable to be an avon perfume.

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

Perceive was created by Christopher Sheldrake, who now works for niche house Serge Lutens and has created some all time classics.

I was therefre surprised to find that I didn't like this much, although the drydown is very good and much softer than the opening shreiky notes.

I don't recognise the notes listed because I found this soapy and aquatic, drying down to a soft, musky finish with a hint of pleasant sandalwood.

This still has the impressive claim to fame that it is now the cheapest Christopher Sheldrake scent in the world!

dipisor
dipisor

This is one of the perfumes I used to buy very often a few years ago. After a while though, all that I could feel on the streets was this scent, so I gave up on it :P. And now, I think this is a too soft and cheap soapy fragrance.

larita91
larita91

This one and Pur Blanca are my mom's signature scents so I love them, however I would never use them for my own good. To me (no matter how old I grew), it's mummy scent, really comforting.

Bihter
Bihter

This is so cheap smelling. I would never spray it on me and I hate it on other people as well.

noxii
noxii

it is soapy and the lasting powder is 30 min
dislike

Chopperitza
Chopperitza

strong for me. i like but it gave me headeaks.

cherry samy
cherry samy

very strong and long lasting but the thing is that i liked it on my mom but not on my its to heavy .

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

Even though i don't like this smell any longer, given that a lot of my high school teachers wore this ... lol ... not my fondest memories... i must say i did enjoy a few bottles of it back in the day. To me this smells like a little Miss that wants to break away from the pink smells and act more mature. Something that i think we all wanted to be in our teens - sophisticated and womanly. =)

featherpatronus
featherpatronus

I remember smelling this on someone, it smelled like pure pepper. When I tried it on me, it smelled like sweat and pepper combined, I had to take 2 showers to get that smell off of me. Horrible.

asta.ksivickaite
asta.ksivickaite

i remember having it when I was a teenager. and I remember loving it. to me smell was very fresh and perfect for every day. and I believe that I still have empty bottle somewhere.

twilirawrrr
twilirawrrr

I can't say a bad word about this perfume, It is perfect, and since I was wearing it, everyone was asking about it :) It has such a lovely smell, which makes me feel confident. I recommend to everyone :D

Mom2Dano
Mom2Dano

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance! It makes me think calm, clean, and collected. The smell is so light yet radiates around you so much. It lasts for hours and even outdoors people can still catch the drift of this wonderful smell! It is hands down my all time favorite perfume from AVON.

tanithh
tanithh

My Avon favorite fragrance.

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

A soft floral yet slightly musky scent, with a hint of plum. The pepper is quite distinctive in this fragrance but matches well and gives it a bit of oomph. Lasts really well. Have used it time and time again for years. Always got compliments from friends.

AgnieseLegrand
AgnieseLegrand

Very long lasting scent.I really like it.It is soft,clean,little bit musky but very nice.Lots of my friends don't really like this perfume,but on me, it smells divine.Meaby it depends of the body chemistry.I dont feell nothing bad in this fragrance.Every day scent for me,for very good price.Avon makes quite good perfumes for me.

bruby
bruby

Sweet floral and long lasting, I don't know why I like it but I do, it is not sophisticated or elegant, it is for daily normal use.

juliaten
juliaten

I don`t know what to click "like" or "dislike" because I don`t care about this perfume, It`s not like I don`t like it but at the same time I have no emotions with this smell. At least it doesn`t stinks and I`d handle this smell, so yeah, I`ll vote for "I like it".

amy.sourbutts
amy.sourbutts

I can't make it clear enough that I hate this perfume. It smells extremely chemical, and I don't really smell any of the notes mentioned. It reminds me of a doctor's or dentist's office.

bad_flo
bad_flo

one of my fav perfumes from avon :)

xhoana
xhoana

It's more fresh than floral. I like it when the wind is blowing.

ninive
ninive

It stays light on the skin but it's quite a strong floral, I like it though I don't wear it often because it doesn't suit my style. It's a cold and fresh fragrance, almost iced and the bottle resemble this very well, and I prefer sweeter more delicate ones.

MabelEarth
MabelEarth

Freshness for spring and summer!:)
But my favourites are the base notes... those are warm! :)

scorpiodivamarian
scorpiodivamarian

fresh scent but not as floral as I expected
still nice though and long lasting

Yessamin
Yessamin

I'm keen on this fragance, but I have a limited edition that has glitter inside, and when you shake it and perfume yourself, it spreads little sparkles on your skin.

daliflora
daliflora

I'm usually fond of the freesia-note, but in this it is too cloying and somewhat distasteful. When used by someone occupying the next seat or the seat in front of you at the theatre or in a church, this fragrance may become rather offensive.
And I think it's actually beneficial to the potential buyers to read even the most negative reviews, which however describe some personal experiences, subjective as they are :)

virga
virga

So many negative reviews! I had a bottle of Perceive as a gift eight or ten years ago and enjoyed it very much. Notes I could detect: pepper, freesia, ylan ylang and musk. Staying power and sillage are very good considering the price.

Patricia888
Patricia888

I bought this for myself 5 years ago as I liked how it smelled in the catalog.And I still theoretically like it however it was a pure disaster with my chemistry so I gave it away to my friend who happened to love it and is on her 2nd bottle already. I must admit I really like this one on her. I cannot explain why I couldn`t stand it on me though..

sarage
sarage

I find Perceive a very pleasant light, scent. Avon catalogue describes it as floral. I like the combination of pear, freesia and musk. I don't really find it very oriental. The bottle looks like a piece of ice, not really the best design.
I could wear this for example at work.

EDIT. I bought a set of Perceive today, and now I find it more oriental, but not strongly. I really like it, it is perfect for this season (fall), too.

hapa
hapa

Since Avon has proved to be so good to date thought I would try out one from their archive. Or at least one older than a year. Read about the pheromones that are in this, which made it extra interesting. Turns out this fragrance needs a bit to make it interesting!

It is freesia, freesia, freesia followed by some carnation and plum. There are some similarities between this and Sun, Moon and Stars but Sun, Moon and Stars is much more complex and longer lasting. Perceive isn't bad but painfully boring and plain. My wooly winter socks seem positively exciting in comparison.

Don't get me wrong: there is nothing wrong with a sweet, floral perfume but I just don't need another in my wardrobe. Do you?

mystica
mystica

What I can smell is mainly damask plum and blueberry with some unidentified jasmine-like flowers on a base of artificial civet. I have hardships in classifying this perfume indeed. Floral? -I do smell some flowers but this is not a floral. Oriental? - Not exactly. It lacks the spices, woods, herbs, resins, or whatsoever which makes an oriental but most importantly depth. To my nose, it has a kinda artificially animalistic quality which is not pleasant. Indeed smelling -and wearing- this perfume causes nasal congestion in me accompanied by a burning/irritation like uneasy feeling in my upper respiratory tract. This really surprises and slightly upsets me, as to this day I tried maybe countless perfumes, and only two of them caused this reaction, Perceive being one. I must be allergic to that plum note I guess, or something definitely artificial (chemical) which I am yet to discover.

somers
somers

I bought this perfume because the bottle reminded me of the original bottle of Donna Karan's Chaos which has now been re-released. I hunted everywhere to buy this perfume to find it was out of stock and taken off the market. As it has now been re-released I have a bottle but also having bought the black cashmere I much prefer the later.

naheed
naheed

Perceive is a beautiful floral scent. Starts with intense floral which after five minutes settles into a floral bouquet with freesia being the most prominent. As it matures on the skin it becomes light and fresh and in the dry down it becomes a mix of fruity, floral and a little powdery.

On the whole,great scent and good sillage. I like it.

allpur
allpur

Dear Kittycat63, I must thank you for your comment because all this while a lot of people simply have no manners in giving their personal perfume reviews. They aren't careful with the words that they use in giving their personal comments. Imagine, if the person who made this very fragrance read these rude comments... well, he'll definitely be hurt. To satisfy every single nose with any given fragrance is just impossible. That's a fact, but it doesn't mean that we can liberally spit things out in an impetuous way to tell other people how we feel about a perfume. So please, have some manners dear reviewers. Should we feel unhappy with a particular perfume and intend to comment about it openly, then we have to be very selective about the words to use to describe it.
Ok, back to this fragrace. It was lucky of me to be able to buy this fragrance about 8 years ago. I managed to buy it only after about two years it was launched. Sadly, now it is no longer produced. I only have two words to describe this gem: amazingly beautiful. Dear Monsieur Christopher Sheldrake, thank you for this creation of yours. It's one of your best!

jlive31
jlive31

I had this in university 8 years ago, I would have reordered it but it was discontinued. I loved it as an everyday everywhere scent. It was there but it wasn't there. It was hard to use too much of it to a point of it being overdone(on me). I am still learning about perfumes so please try to visualize my review :) It smelled like very icy cold water on the top of a mountain. and like paper. It was clean smelling. Later on I would smell powdery and gentle. My boyfriend at the time loved it. If I ever get it again I'll do another review, since I will probably have a different experience due to body chemistry. I didn't know people hated this scent! lol i thought it was good.

Kittycat63

I just noticed that one reviewer on here said that she finds Perceive to be an "ugly, ugly" perfume and that she thinks it's suitable for old ladies. How incredibly rude!! As for the "B.O. stench following me around .." that another reviewer mentioned she smelled when she wore this perfume - well, presumably it's her own chemistry that affected the perfume that way, or perhaps it actually was stale body odor!!

I find it curious that some people have such strange views. Why should anyone think that old ladies should be the ones who should wear what may be seen (in some people's views) as being unpleasant perfumes?? That's a very peculiar, and nasty, attitude. Everyone can choose to wear the perfumes that they like and that they feel happy wearing. That might mean that a more mature lady may prefer light, fruity, fresh perfumes (and smell good in them!) and a younger woman might prefer deeper, more intense perfumes (and, to other people's noses, might smell unpleasant!). Either way, everyone is an individual with individual tastes, regardless of their age, and has a right to wear what makes them happy without other people being nasty and sneering about them.

Anyone who has such narrow minded views as the reviewer I mentioned above who made the nasty comment about old ladies should take a good hard look at themselves and try to be nicer. Maybe that would make them more pleasant people.

For the record, Perceive is actually a very likeable, fresh, light, feminine, AGELESS, perfume and is one of Avon's better ones - and it DEFINITELY doesn't smell of either old ladies (if there is actually a definitive old lady smell - which there isn't!), pigs, stale socks or body odor (which some other people have likened it to)!

The freesia comes through loud and clear in this bright floral fragrance. Everything else in here is a backdrop. There is the faintest suggestion of a hint of powdery warmth, possibly coming from the musk note, but in the end, this is a cool, crisp fragrance for freesia lovers.

Belil
Belil

Even a great nose behind it couldn't make it bearable for me.
This might be due to Avon using some cheap ingredients. This smells so synthetic and atificial, almost as if you would smell a really bad knock off of something and you instantly know there is something wrong with it. To me it smells the most cheap of all Avons I have tested. Sorry, not for me ;)

Eng.Blossom
Eng.Blossom

I just bought and I can't stop smelling my hand =D
I find smell like roses don't know why
maybe because of the freesia :D

And it really is similar to Revlon Absolutely Fabulous!! They are both super sensual and spicy!

This is a typical Sheldrake creation! I find it a super complex perfume, not for the faint hearted! If you are a daredevil try this one!

fanciful
fanciful

Actual notes:

TOP: pepper, freesia, pear
MIDDLE: gardenia, carnation, plum
BASE: vanilla, orchid, musk, sandalwood

Aredore
Aredore

We've had Perceive lying around on our bathroom shelf forever. It's a very, very sharp pear scent with lots of pepper and white flowers. It's a little green, a little fruity and sweet, a little sour and very, very high-pitched and strong. It doesn't smell bad - but it stops short of smelling good. Obviously, this is a problem.

Like people, perfumes that bend over backwards to please the lowest common denominator usually come off as annoying.

i dont care for the perfume spray, but the powder is really nice and light. i buy the powder version and it smells very nice and soft. the spray, sweet, citrusy and comes on way too strong.

bombonica
bombonica

freesia is one of my favorites flower, so I bought it for this reason....but I have it for about a year, and used it only a few times cos is not very nice on my skin

marcela86
marcela86

I bought this yesterday and it was a big surprise for me! I had years ago a spray of this and I didn't liked it very much, but the perfume I truly love it, especially the top notes in the first 5 seconds and the base! It's very special, not too sweet, not too fresh, not strong, but not too light, just wearable. I don't find it oriental at all, it's a floral aquatic with some fruits. It reminds me of Yves Rocher Fleur de l'aube. If would have less white pepper it would be just perfect. Anyway,it worths what it costs and deserves a try!

perfumegirl
perfumegirl

what to say about this one i found it rather pungent and nothing struck me as exciting with this one its not something i buy regularly and wont make a habit of buying i dislike the bottle design it really doesnt say much about the perfume ... maybe thats why its called perceive.

oceanbreeze
oceanbreeze

I got it in body powder several years ago. I liked it so much that I got 10. I like to sprinkle on my sheets before going to bed - it's like aromatherapy to me. Sometimes I prefer buying the powder rather than the fragrance.

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

I had Perceive about ten years ago. It did smell good and was Oriental on me anyhow. I did notice that the color changed from blue to green after awhile. Then when I used it , it was different, smelled off. I have come to the conclusion that it can spoil over time. If you can get it fresh it smells good. However , it's discontinued so getting a new fresh bottle might be impossible now. It's Avon and not expensive so it's forgivable that it doesn't keep for years.

guest_babylon 5
guest_babylon 5

absolutely awful I thought because it had freesia it will smell nice how wrong I was . terrible and synthetic

glitteralex
glitteralex

Perceive belongs to that enigmatic group of perfumes I think of as "non-scents". Also in this group are Simply by Clinique, White Couture by Givenchy, L'Eau par Kenzo, Yohji original for Women, 212 for Women by Carolina Herrera, and, marginally, Pleasures Mineral by Estee Lauder.

These perfumes seem a conconction of synthetic notes that try painfully hard not to be "perfume-y". Despite the stated ingredients, there are no discernable florals and the musk bases are white, thin, and synthetic. Often people's first description of these fragrances is "alcohol". The abovementioned perfumes are fairly interchangeable, being differentiated only by a wan floral here, a shy pepper there, or a tiresome marine note. Perceive is no exception, although there is a slight warmth to it that, while clashing with all the sanitizer, does make it slightly more approachable than others in its class. On the plus side, it does not have the replusive yet compelling feel of a rectory buffet that most other Avon scents do.

This group of perfumes is better suited to being a Demeter scent line called "Hospital", with its santizer top notes covering a skanky diaper note (supposed "musk"). With no florals to round things out, or spices to distract, Perceive and its kin will roam the halls of General Hospital forever.

p.s. 3 hours later...a warm, soft vanilla floral drydown. What a surprise, it's rather pleassant.

I see why this is a child of Christopher Sheldrake, it is a perfume with it´s own unique identity. It is very warm and distinctive, it is not a mild perfume. Only wear it if you are truly confident !! It is the spicy version of Versus Versace vintage and has a lot in common with Revlon Absolutely Fabulous!
Good luck!

Liina
Liina

Perceive has been one of my favourite fragrances for many years.
I think it's the top notes that make this scent almost irresistible for me. The pepper and the freesia make me feel like there's an undescribable aura surrounding me.
The only downside for me would be that there's a bit too much vanilla in the base.

Rouu
Rouu

how that could be, how that perfume is an Oriental perfume,??!!!
personally i used it over 9 years ago and still it used to be my signature perfume for years i was 17 or 18 years old and i fall in luve with it at once, i bought it over 5 or 6 times now i have it and i luve it but it became not my cup of tea any more .. but i never thought it can be just sick ORIENTAL perfume , it can be oriental floral , or floral but not oriental, its so sweet for being an oriental perfume i adore the base not of vanilla, musk and sandalwood , and um sure about the floral note i cant define it exactly but it has a clear floral note, in short that perfume is GOOD i like it very much

gesch
gesch

had the same reaction like sublimedoll: this just doesn't work with me.

Orientals:favourite! notes: I could very much like! Perceive: turns into soap on me. And not a nice scented one - just plain old soap bar. Grrrr.
Body chemistry is a bitch - well Moral here: test before buying!!!

guest_truffle
guest_truffle

perceive is the best fragrance ive ever smelt

Kittycat63

I smelled Perceive for the first time today on a scented strip in an Avon brochure and loved it. It's fresh, light, clean, floral but slightly fruity too. I immediately placed an order for a 50ml bottle and two roll-ons which were all on special offer at an incredibly reasonable price. I tend to think that on the whole most Avon perfumes are quite pleasant, if nothing special, but Perceive stands out from the rest by a long shot.

guest_Suzy2
guest_Suzy2

I don't usually wear Avon but I bought the roll on Perceive for a neice and when it arrived, I wanted to try it myself and it smelt so fresh so I kept it for myself. It reminded me of fresh clean linen. I was scared it might smell cheap but it doesn't to me, and I'm usually quite fussy. I don't know if the spray will smell different to the roll on, as I just had the roll on.

laura.poison
laura.poison

I used to love this perfume, but now the scent just makes me sick. I think it's just too much, too sweet, too oily, a disaster for thr liver-suffering...:) The last time I bought it, I gaved it away because it almost poisoned me.

dianthus
dianthus

firs i smell it on my friend and it was awful like some acid and old socks(she didn't wear the socks then so probably it was only her skin reaction;)...but after few years i get the sample and try on my skin. And there is a bingo! Smell is very feminie, i feel a lot lot of white flowers, little lilac at the beggining, some powdery notes deep down but very gentle. After some hours it starts to be gentle flowery and little wanilla. For me this is a smell for the woman in her thirties, with smile on her face and children around:) lovely for me now:)!

sublimedoll
sublimedoll

I wanted to like this fragrance...I've fallen in love with a lot of Avon fragrances lately and Orientals are some of my faves! Unfortunately this does NOT work well with my body chemistry...there's some kind of a sour note to it that just doesn't sit well...thank goodness I used a tester first...looking forward to showering off the stench tonight :(

kylexora
kylexora

i'ts good for me when i was 16++.. at that time, it smell like expensive perfume. but now, i dont really like it.. why?? cause i fall in love with chanel..

guest_angel
guest_angel

I love the quiet, subtle aura of this scent - it's a deep and lasting peppery floral on me, an individual and memorable fragrance, like many of Avon's older perfumes. I wear this during the daytime in the summer and it takes me through to evening very happily. Love it.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

This is my first and only Avon perfume I've ever bought. I used to like it when it first came out, but I guess my tastes have changed a lot since then because it just smells like cheap cologne now. Too spicy & peppery, too sour, and most of all, way too much alcohol. Yuck

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

Bought this years ago with high hopes of a light fresh scent but after a couple of days I realised that the B.O. stench following me around was this perfume! Yeuch!

guest_Kirstyyys
guest_Kirstyyys

this is one of my fave avon perfumes i find it very individual and people always ask me what it is when i wear it, its perfect for night and day and i love its girly smell :-)

Jaquie
Jaquie

Perceive used to be my signature scent when I was 16. It is really nice and longlasting. Sweet and spicy, perfect for day and night time wear. One of Avon`s best scents.

lucy77
lucy77

i think its a perfect scent, i absolutely like it!!!!!!!!!clean , creamy and innocent!!!!!!

Elitsa
Elitsa

It smells so clean, innocent, delicate, calm. It is long lasting but common scent. i like the pepper in the top but i don't find it so special.

Trvevil
Trvevil

My mum bough it so I couldn't resist to try it:D
Well, at the very beginning it smells almost like it smells from bottle- sweet, fruity and a very little bit pepper here. Then I can feel carnation too and something else. The pepper amount here is not very prominent- just to add the oriental feeling. Dry-down is pretty similar to others only with added faded heart notes. I quite like this fragrance it's interesting and it's not boring. I should persuade my mum to swap it on Pur Blanca Blush which bores me already. And... there's a very good nose behind it! That was very pleasant surprise! The lasting power is very good.
I think it's similar to Giordani Gold perfume my grandmother has.
After trying Feminite Du Bois, which also is Sheldrake's work. I can tell that it has alike smell there it's like strip down Feminite's incense and resins and make it more sour and louder. In Feminite du Bois 'carnation' is feathery and airy.

tsofa
tsofa

This is the first Avon perfume I purchased. For me it's very pleasant with lovely notes of pepper and freesia. It makes me feel romantic and delicate, almost makes me dream... I find this perfume a special one!

sarselia
sarselia

for me this perfume represents the faculty years when i didn't have much money and i could afford only avon perfumes.
but this one i really like though i do not wear it often nowadays.
anyway it has a sophisticated smell, metalic in some moments and then somehow sweet.
but...there it is always a but...it comes from avon and so it is not soemthing that you should want to have over and over.

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

no, i did not mean it in combination:)
old and cheap - no! :)
but many old ladys smell cheap, so it reminds me... old wise lady`s should smell unique (often expensive:) !!!
and you know how it is: for one a fragrance smells cheap, for the other one not, i guess it`s about experiences, if you have an aunt witch you don`t like and a smell reminds you to her, you don`t like it i guess...

Malegria
Malegria

So what - old ladies deserve to smell cheap and ununique?Rubbish.

I don`t like it, it`s too plain and freesia clashes with pepper horribly.Avon has better scents then this!

dolita
dolita

i was using it from 8 years ago but i stoped it because all the girls are wearing it now so im looking for any1 unique

amanda
amanda

i love this. this is my favourite avon perfume, at first its very strong and sharp maybe the pepper top..., its true, but after calming down its just lovely, and lasts forever. its such a calm and harmonic scent

Aiona
Aiona

Ah. . . ylang-ylang! *THAT* must be what makes me want to rip my arm off after spraying this stuff on me. Immediate headache. Ylang-ylang and I do not get along.

guest_mnm
guest_mnm

i love this perfume!!!!!!!!!1 its my second favorite!! i had but i finished the bottle ooops... but i want is so badly but i dont think avon sells it anymore:(

Icyfyah
Icyfyah

I love this frangrance to death... I agree with Guest_dina. It really is light and soft to sense of smell yet alluring, sophisticated and sexy for anytime of the day. It doesn't matter whether you prefer to walk through the mist or apply directly. Either way you will turn heads!

guest_dina
guest_dina

i love it. its light but lasts all day...or more. i just loved when it marked my clothes.it makes you love yourself more. light, feminine and gives you feeling of freedom, but not in the way you feel free after a couple of drinks, the way you feel free when youre in love or so..

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

Personally, I don't like this fragrance. It just doesn't work with my body chemistry. It's too light & smells sour on me.

Perceive by Avon 3.22 out of 5 based on 595 ratings and 85 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Perceive fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Perceive, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Perceive by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Perceive by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.