Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pink Suede Avon for women

Pink Suede Avon for women
dislike

Pink Suede Avon for women Pictures

Pink Suede by Avon is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Pink Suede was launched in 2003. Top notes are plum, chinese litchi and mandarin orange; middle notes are sweet pea, pink peony and suede; base notes are amber and musk.

Plum Chinese Litchi Mandarin Orange

Sweet Pea Pink Peony Suede

Amber Musk

Pink Suede Fragrance Reviews

almarie
almarie

@Raven NessRavenous- You can still get it on eBay at a decent price, usually:)

Raven NessRavenous
Raven NessRavenous

My mom gave me a powder of the Pink Suede while I was an undergrad. I wore it when I wore fitted pink sweaters, a flared black skirt, nude hose, and leather Mary Jane Pumps. For a few years, I looked AND smelled like Pink Suede! To me, it was musky, floral, and vintage leather. My favorite memory of Pink Suede is of Halloween 2009, when my now husband, who was then my friend, put my pantyhose on his head as a bank robber mask and exclaimed, "Hey, your pantyhose smell good!" When I finally used all my Pink Suede powder, I asked an Avon rep friend to order me another powder, but to my disappointment, it had been discontinued.

quackadoodle
quackadoodle

It reminds me of an old makeup bag. Eyeliner pencil shavings, lipstick, various powders (face, cheeks, eyes), foundation, all crammed into/smudged onto a faux-suede makeup bag.

Jenny-Rebecca
Jenny-Rebecca

A sweet yet warm "pink" floral rounded out nicely with the notes of suede and amber.

This was one of my first perfumes during my early teen days. It reminds me of back to school in autumn, my favorite jeans,and watching my favorite movies all day.

For the cost, it is a great sweet fruity little scent with a nice warming composition at the base.

peachfuz
peachfuz

I remember this scent from way back; an old girlfriend from my high school years wore it and I loved it then. I just recently bought it as a gift for someone and now that I have it out of the wrappings, I'm not so sure that I want to give it up. If you can get your hands on a bottle of this rare perfume, do so immediately.

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

Avon brought this back once, and I wish they would do so again! Pink Suede is such an interesting blend of fruits and leather. It won't be mistaken for a masculine scent, but does have an "edge".
It smelled fairly strong on me, so if I was going to the movies or some other place with poor air circulation, I would use all of the scented products but NOT the actual perfume.
That's what is nice about the fragrance layering one can do with most Avon scents---you can use as little or as much scent as needed.

sw33tcookie
sw33tcookie

I actually remember this from when my mom sold avon many years ago. I recently found it in my room stashed away lol smelled it and i still hate it.

dmaw
dmaw

Unfortunately, the new Eternal Magic Enchanted is reminiscent of Pink Suede. I had wanted to love both, but both have that pungent note that other reviewers have mentioned.

SheShe
SheShe

I had a bottle of Pink Suede a long time ago, I remember it was really pink fragrance, fresh, cold and there was a touch of suede in it. I didn't love it, no-no...

Nowadays Burberry Brit Sheer reminds me a bit of Pink Suede.

Frangipani76
Frangipani76

My newest discovery after trying this perfume is:
It has the same vibe as Mixte Pour Femme by Jeanne Arthes.
I own them both; Mixte in full bottle of 100 ml (3.4 fl oz.) and this one in flower perfume decanter of 18 ml.
The top notes and the heart is almost the same but Pink suede tends to be linear until the dry down, while Mixte morphs into a lovely, soft floral fragrance and the dry down is a prominent sandalwood scent plus a hint of musk.
Pink Suede indeed a sexy-sultry teenage temptress and Mixte is quite the opposite; a more demure but still enchanting teeny girl

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

It's very sultry. My experience with it, women tend to like the scent more than men do.

MoonGirl
MoonGirl

Absolutely loved this! Warm, pink, feminine, musky but not overly so, with woods and heart. Sweet but not sugary.

Katica23
Katica23

I want it, I need it!!!! This was my fav! One of the few best that I've ever smelled. It's terrible when we find our fragrance and then suddenly can't buy it anymore! All of us who loves this fragrance should create a petition campaign to make it available again!

nikkibrown1029
nikkibrown1029

This was my go to back in middle school and highschool. I got it from my stepmother who said it didnt clash with her, but with my chemistry it was amazing. Wore off quickly, but my favorite scent

lychee_tea
lychee_tea

I've always been undecided about this one. I got it as a present for my fifteenth birthday the year it came out. I wore it every day for quite a while even though I wasn't quite sure if I liked it or not, because I had more faith in the taste of the person who picked it than in my own.

It's very, very sweet and very young, although mysteriously it also reminds me of the sort of elderly lady who decorates everything with pink doilies. While some have suggested that the leather downplays the sweetness, I find that it accents and adds to it. I never read the listed notes until very recently, but I could pick out mostly plum and leather, and the lychee makes sense now that I've read it although I didn't identify it right off the bat.

After six years I'm still as much on the fence as I was when I got it. I never did finish the first bottle. I suppose that's evidence enough, really.

CKS
CKS

Very pink, very young, very sweet and innocent. On my skin doesnt smell very good; but I had a small bottle that broke into my purse, and my purse were smelling wonderful for about 2 years. Maybe into the contact with the leather something changed and the true essence of this fragrance revealed its magic.

Haduska
Haduska

this is Pink Sugar´s worse sister, and this time I have to say, that I don´t like Pink Sugar at all.

dewibluebell
dewibluebell

I don't think the suede pairs particularly well with the other notes here. The dry down is pungent.

pansylady
pansylady

I ordered this one blind- and at first sniff, I could tell that, for me, it was a terrible mistake- too sweet and leathery synthetic-
I can only hope that the person who I gave it to for a Christmas exchange gift had better luck with it-

AnnMarie
AnnMarie

Strange...it is my daughter's school fragrance..I bought it for her initially as a trial then every time her bottle was close to finishing she always asks for a replacement. It total she had 4 bottles. Its a nice scent for teens who do not want to overpower, but with hormones raging, it keeps things in check...This is her comment, really.

rinkybabycmh
rinkybabycmh

i actually loved the lotion. The perfume itself had a smell that was flat, like getting whacked in the face by a 2x4, and the plum was strong. ugghhhhh.

blaqueskimo
blaqueskimo

Love it! have a brand new bottle in my old school perfume arsenal!

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

I still miss this fragrance. While it is fruity it also has a hint of dry leather that saves it from being too sweet. I disagree with VDXL that it's for teens. While this is not a sophisticated fragrance it is a mood lifter and great for casual daytime wear. I loved it.

vdxl
vdxl

A nice romantic teen fragrance, but not more. Don't wear it if you are in your 30s. You will be perceived as immature or like a lady of 60 who wants to seem she's 40.

Szonja
Szonja

Very good fragrance of the line AVON and for its price.
I don't know if it's being still produced because I used it several years before, but I still remember to the scent.
I can almost say 'it's unique' because it's a sweet fragrance with very intensive leather notes, and the result is so feminine and youthful.
The bottle is romantic, I love the heart-shape around the label.

Pink Suede by Avon 3.63 out of 5 based on 91 ratings and 25 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Pink Suede fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Pink Suede, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pink Suede by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pink Suede by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.