Designers » A » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Premiere Luxe Avon for women
dislike

Premiere Luxe Avon for women Videos
Premiere Luxe Avon for women Pictures

Premiere Luxe by Avon is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Premiere Luxe was launched in 2013. Top notes are black currant, pomegranate and grapefruit; middle notes are magnolia, gardenia and jasmine; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli and praline.

Black Currant Pomegranate Grapefruit

Magnolia Gardenia Jasmine

Sandalwood Patchouli Praline

Premiere Luxe Fragrance Reviews

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Nice perfume from Avon. I would compare it with "love never dies gold" due to its earthy note. It is rather sweet, the chocolate (praline) note along with patchouli is pleasant giving to the perfume a high quality hidden inside it. It is long lasting, with a nice bottle. I could wear it easily in spring but is better for winter time when perfumes are closer to clothes (scarves) and don't evaporate due to heat. I am glad with my choice!

Dawndelights
Dawndelights

I asked for a sample to try, was just pulling out the little wand stick out of the sample but did not put any on as it was so strong. Too strong for me, I am more of a medium strength perfume

nadicamihajlovic
nadicamihajlovic

Sweet, luxurious, gourmand. At first spray it's a little bit Coco Mademoiselle, and later is more Christina Aguilera...Not a signature scent, but it is of good quality. Nice for celebrations, and special occasions.

@jenniferlincoln
@jenniferlincoln

Fruity gourmand is the perfect description for this fragrance. I spoke to a colleague and she tracked one down for me as the North American market will not be picking this one up.

I'm not sure what people mean by not typically Avon. I am assuming they mean, not catering to mainstream tastes which it does not.

The scent is more of an evening scent, it is on the intense side. I picture a sophisticated elegant woman wanting to put this on and go out for a nice dinner.

The pomegranate and black currant really come through but the florals blend nicely. It has more of a European feel to it, but in the best way. The scent lingers and has great staying power. Well done Avon.

Juliana6

Yesterday I spent a wonderful evening at the theater, and the woman sitting next to me was wearing an enchanting, deliciously powdery, luxurious, evening-y, expensive perfume. I was inhaling deeply many times to enjoy it, and I was thinking about the perfumes I have tried, because I recognized this wonderful scent, but I couldn't figure out the name of it. While I was living in the story going on on the scene, I felt the whiffs of that fragrance -thick, sweet, a scent of the lady, of the celebration, of special occasions.
And then the end, tears in my eyes, storm of applause in the dark, my overwhelming emotions and the big flash in my head -the perfume was Premiere Luxe by Avon.

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

I bought this perfume based on the positive reviews on here. WOW I was not disappointed. The reviews here are spot on. This is certainly my new favourite and have just purchased another bottle. The scents lasts for ages and the silage is great. I love the patchouli and praline notes, I can make out the black currant too which adds a touch of subtle fruitiness. I was not expecting such a quality of notes, which all compliment each other and this really does remind of a classic perfume meaning no synthetic or off putting 'tickly nose' notes. A classic floral/fruity gourmand scent, which you keep smelling throughout the day as the silage it great and fun to smell the notes as they dry down into a soft sweetness. I would have happily have paid more for this perfume. Please Avon do not discontinue this one.

boheme_maras
boheme_maras

This one is love ! So good perfume i like ti so much. Smells like expernsive scent. To me smells like Coco Mademoiselle in a sweeter way. But i think chocolate isn't that loud in the notes.

iamaround
iamaround

I've been impressed with Avon fragrances that I've tried lately more than with those I've tried in a drugstore..

From the first spray you can definitely feel fruitiness and citruses, then it progresses into a sensual floral patchouli praline combination in the base.

It smells more expensive than the price for sure. To me this is an uplifting, sweet in a grown up way, feminine and a modern scent. If you like sensual patchouli type fragrances, give this a try.

omneya.iskander
omneya.iskander

nothing special about it, Just another Avon. I bought it after reading the reviews. nice, but not special.
it can't be considered as signture. I often forget how it smells so I ware it before I write my review here to remmember. it also can't be classified under a certain category. some times I feel it artificial.

it's good for work environment, and for shy people who don't like to be noticed.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Any Canadian seen this in the brochure yet?? Would love to sample this.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

I had a few testers of this one laying around and i have finally decided to write a review on it.

At first sniff i get this very mature flower smell and i can't understand how this one ended up in the Floral Fruity Gourmand category...because there is nothing fruity or gourmand about it. It's just flowers and some sandalwood... the sweet praline scent is not nearly strong enough to make this a yummy smell.

In all honesty it smells like a classic mature woman's perfume... think Chanel!

It's not a bad perfume at all but it's just not my cup of tea =( sorry

expialidocious
expialidocious

I didn't expect it to be such an old quality perfume, and I mean in a good way. Reminds me of what perfumes smelled like back in the nineties. Rich and long lasting with a mysterious note. The silage and longevity are more than satisfactory and the juice develops as the hours go by. BOTH THUMBS UP!! One of the perfumes that bring so many memories back!

Juliana6

Avon... Avon? Wow, Avon!!!
This is nothing like the average Avon scents. This is a gem! Expensive smelling, rich, strong and classy.
Somehow it reminds me the creations of Lancome- the bottle seems to be inspired by Magnifique by Lancome ( a filigree Greek column, touch of sophistication, also a reference to the classic canons of beauty), but the scent makes me think about "La vie est belle" also by Lancome.
The opening is bittersweet, warm ( the black currant hot drink for your nose), quite strong with just a hint of chocolate sweets (I smiled when I saw the praline in the pyramid), but it settles down like a classic bouquet of white flowers and later transforms into a creamy, delicious, rich mixture. The praline comes back, it melts with the patchouli (in a very good way) and the warm, beautiful sandalwood. The longevity is really good. A wonderful one from Avon!

Sophie.love
Sophie.love

This is not Avon-like .
It's sweet and fruity in a luxury, expensive way .
To my nose it's Valentina Assoluto's sis'.
Worth every penny .
Sillage : medium to soft
Longevity : 3 hours .

umtaleb
umtaleb

Opens with bitter grapefruit and then dries down quickly to white flowers and a rather strong praline vanilla note with wood. The patchouli is present, but mostly as a middle note, not very obvious or long-lived.

I couldn't detect black currant; the pomegranate comes off more as a sour note covered by the grapefruit.

Not very sweet over all, rather well-balanced.

Rich and voluptuous. Good buy for the price point.

Longevity: 8+ hours
Sillage: moderate

lesecretforme
lesecretforme

where can i get a bottle of this?

avonman
avonman

This has a Beautiful Vintage looking bottle which kind of resembles something Estee Lauder would have done!

sarage
sarage

This is the most beautiful, luxurious perfume bottle I've ever seen from Avon!
I have only the catalog's paper tester, and it smells very fine, not cheap (=made without ambition).
White flowers with gourmand elements, a very luxurious combination. I might go and buy this for the holiday season.

MoonGirl
MoonGirl

I have a bottle of Premiere Luxe and love it. Along with"Today" and "City Rush" it's a little gem!

It's very pleasant and not "typically Avon". It opens with lots of blackcurrant, some citrus (that's just about saved from being too sharp by the balanced white florals), and a crispness that is quite refreshing, along with an underlying layer of warmth. This is not a sweet, vanilla-y, powdery fragrance which is usually my favourite type. It's the best thing Avon have come up with in years and wears very well.

Perfect for any formal event or just work, as it has very quiet dignity and subtle glamour and lasts well, staying with you hour after hour.

This is a lovely and very reasonably priced scent which has a touch of luxury that I think would surprise any Anti-Avon-ist.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

The notes sounds good, but familiar.

Premiere Luxe by Avon 3.54 out of 5 based on 67 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Premiere Luxe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Premiere Luxe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Premiere Luxe by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Premiere Luxe by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.