Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Pur Blanca Avon for women

Pur Blanca Avon for women
dislike

Pur Blanca Avon for women Pictures Pur Blanca Avon for women Pictures Pur Blanca Avon for women Pictures

The floral perfume Pur Blanca, decorated with white flowers, was presented in 2003. It includes the notes of ylang-ylang, white freesia and aquatic mint in the top notes. The heart encompasses white rose, lotus and white peony, whereas the base notes carry light sandalwood, musk and heliotrope. The nose behind this fragrance is Harry Fremont.

Freesia Ylang-Ylang Water Mint

Pur Blanca Fragrance Reviews

claritta
claritta

I absolutely love it!
I buy this edt whenever I find it on sale.
it is very light, perfect or all time and all seasons if you like delicate and light smells.

lollsazz
lollsazz

On me, this first smells nice and light and fresh, but in a very short time, some kind of smell, resembling horse manure, appears :(

tovikari
tovikari

For me it is very delicate, elegant fragrance. It combines flower notes and cool and fresh mint notes very well. This smell sits close to skin, but person next to you would feel this light floral scent. My association with this perfume is girl in white chffon blouse with a bun on her head, her makeup is very natural.

Tiger84
Tiger84

This is a lovely pretty scent I got for very cheap and was amazed by its pure clean beauty. It received some hatred on forums because of its simplicity but it doesn't deserve it. It is simple, done with grace.

Its longevity is very poor so don't expect it to linger around for long. But I had the cologne version in a flask, no spray. The EDT of EDP may last longer.

At the end I gave the remains, about half of it away for shoebox charity last Christmas, I hope that its light and bright scent makes a teenager happy. It is so nice and unoffensive, and I'm not... so even though I liked it and it can make a day brighter I realised I need more complexity and wouldn't use this scent enough. I hope the current owner does. :)

boheme_maras
boheme_maras

The similarity with noa summer edition in HUGE honny !

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

I have it in the rolette concentrated form for the bag , and I should say I am very glad I got it in this form . It is the perfect "rolette" bag scent ..It's feminine , a bit creamy , clean and not offensive . Perfect to freshen a bit in Summer or Spring . It reminds me a lot of Little White Dress or Chic in White by Avon as well , but LWD isn't that linear and has much more interesting and a bit different note .I am happy with my purchase , it 's a basic scent with a good price . I may buy the full bottle of LWD but not this one .

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

Light and cheap iris fragrance. It's ok for girls, but if you're above the age of 16, I don't think it's for you anymore.

izainbox
izainbox

I wouldn't say I love it. It is just an "okay" perfume. Pretty safe to wear, it's not the type that would offend others' noses. It basically smells floral, clean, & feminine. It's linear and ordinary though. It's reasonably priced. Rating: 3/5.

kristine26
kristine26

I remember this perfume, from when I was a teenager and its still awailable. Its is warm and intense perfume, good If You like, that people around You can smell Your parfume too. I can't wear it every day, because its realy strong and can get you sick, if owerspraying. But in reallity your clothes will still smell nice about weak after, because its so intense. Evening and winter perfume, I think its too strong for daytime and summer hottnest. Buy perfume- if You wanna strong long lasting smell, or buy- spray edt or deodorant, then it will be more weaker

omneya.iskander
omneya.iskander

very nice, very soft, but you can't even smell it one hour later. too bad, i wished it to be more strong, and lasts for a longer time

seme
seme

i used it for years and i still, never get bored of it ,it makes me feel comfort and relax
i love this perfume from avon

larita91
larita91

All the scents coming from this brand has this weird "avon" note. Maybe not aaall the scents, but a lot of them. For some it is good, for some, it is cheap smelling and terrible. I'm in the second group to my sorrow, I can only enjoy one or two fragrances from Avon.
This is not a goodie (to my nose). Very citrusy floral, I only smell it on my mum, she loves it. Therefore I feel like it's comforting, lovely scent, for my mum, not for me. I love it on her, but would never sray it on me.

Tsukinohime
Tsukinohime

I would say this is one of Avon's finest releases. There is nothing generic at all about this one. Up until now I never smelt anything quite like it. Too bad they discountinue this. Obviously they didn't know what's good even when it hits them in the face. Anyhow, I got a cool, breezy white floral scent, with a tinge of sweetness. Imagine lounging under the sunshade on a balcony overlooking an ocean, and gentle salty air blowing all over. That is how I feel when I wore this. Truly elegant and timeless. I wish they would release this again, together with Rare Gold. These 2 are my signature scents in collage! I really miss them so much...

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

Used to have this as my signatur perfume, since I was a teen (14 years), and I still love it. :)
Very unique smell, which brings up memories. <3 Lovely.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

Ahhhh the classics! Given how long Avon has been selling this perfume for i'd say hands down this is one of their best ones. The name Pur Blanca - meaning Pure White is really fitting. It's a very clean flowery fresh scent that women reach for time and time again. I had this years ago and i really did enjoy it =)

fermanto23456
fermanto23456

i dont know but i swear 2GOD,i tried very hard 2love avon but my big problem is that they r all smell the same 2my nose,lbd,lwd,incand,treselle,pur blanca,celebre
all smell the same 2 me
not smell bad,just the same with 2minutes loasting on me only
is anybody here feel the same?ir it is just me

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

I got this lovely gem from avon as a present from a friend,I gotta say I love it,I usually don´t give credit for avon scents at all,I don´t like cheap scents or copy´s from the real scents !! And from the ones I know,it reminds me a lot my summer signature scent Omnia crystaline, probably because of the water lily.. it´s very delicate, innocent,fresh,soapy,and has a huge sillage and longevity I mean,it lasts all day,and you don´t have to spray like crazy.. 3sprays are enough.. I love it.. Thumbs up for this one :) :)

sarage
sarage

This is innocent, fresh, pure.. If you are looking for something inoffensive, something not rebellious, not sexy but beautiful, this could be it. It is not soapy in my opinion, just pure and clean.
I recommend to buy the deodorant too, to emphasize the scent.

asta.ksivickaite
asta.ksivickaite

it was probably my first perfume I ever had. my friends and I loved it in highschool. I believe that every other girl used to have it.

andreas73
andreas73

A nice woody floral scent, that does not evolve throughout. The floral notes are very prominent since the beginning, and I can smell some crisp and sharp notes that remind me of black pepper, although it is not listed. Fresh, powdery, not sweet at all, it suits well on warm days and has a very good price for a daily use. On my skin it's a strong scent, with a heavy sillage, so I recommend only 1 or 2 sprays.

TheMirjam12

A nice daytime fragrance but really NOT longlasting.it is really flowery but i cant smell any base or top notes. It is the same in the beginnin' & in the end

TheMirjam12

I have it as a deodorants and perfume set. Also i have got a sample of it. The sample didnt last me a long time, but the roll on deo. Is great.. I tried the perfume ... Not that good. I mean u have to put on a lot to get the smell out of this thing!!

BlueKitten
BlueKitten

Well.... I got that as a gift from my mum-having read its description, I would never buy it. It's a fragrance "your mum/aunt would buy for you", nothing impressive, too flat, too boring, too "clean", too transparent. It does smell quite cheapy, and I would prefer its smell on a body lotion-it would still be boring for those who love more spicy stuff, but anyway.

It's not annoying to my nose, but rather like my parent's place scent-it makes you feel safe and warm, but if you are more of a rebellious spirit, you feel like you want to escape and find something that suits YOUR PERSONALITY.

I was really confused on voting, as it's not my cup of tea, but still, it isn't bad. I decided to give it a dislike because of it's lasting power and the lack of originality-flowers and musk once again.
For you who just want to feel innocent, it may be fine, but if you like more provocative/stylish ones, it's not worthy.

It smells a lot like washing powder, so I spray my clothes ...

janelle70
janelle70

I wonder if this is the same frag I got in the Philippines but released as "Pure Bianca" ... grown to love it because of all the fragrances I wore, drugstore or expensive, I can't believe I've gotten the most compliments for this! Of course, when asked (by men!) what I'm wearing, I'm too embarrassed to say. Yikes, my skin chemistry agrees with cheap perfume! :p

kitten_purry
kitten_purry

I like it, very good for the summer day because it is light, creamy, soft and musk ..

goldpoint
goldpoint

I've never smelled Peony Soft Musk from Avon,but now they are bringing it back in a shape of a christmas star and reading the notes,I decided to take a chance and ordered it.I've just receive my bottle,put some on me and at first sniff I thought i liked it.After a few minutes I realised it smelled familiar.After a few more minutes-BINGO! It actually smelled like Pur Blanca.I was so glad to find this out,cause years ago,when I lived in Europe,Pur Blanca along with Dreamlife were my very favorite frags from Avon.The scent is very soft,clean white and soapy-white flowers,woman in pure white.I missed that scent so much,now that is available in USA I'll order more bottles.Thank you Avon!And I so much wish AVON also brings back Dreamlife.

ver jaina
ver jaina

i had this long time ago....what i still remember about it has a very powdery smell but kinda fresh. not really my fav from Avon, but it's ok..

scorpiodivamarian
scorpiodivamarian

I am not sure about this one
seems like the mint doesn't match the flowers here
the sillage is zero ,it's also too flat
I'm glad I only bought a sample not a whole bottle

reddoor2000
reddoor2000

Loved wearing this one back in the day.....loved the clean fresh fragrance,very sad the fragrance was discontinued.......

SheShe
SheShe

I remember I liked it many years ago. It was a white, subtle, clean fragrance, very feminine and memorable. Nowadays I wouldn't like it, too much of white flowers listed, but I appreciate it, it's cheap and doesn't smell that cheap.

Bottle looks a bit Van Cleef&Arpels Murmure, but I remember I had a version with a plastic white cap.

Beatrixel
Beatrixel

it smells too crisp. it is too sharp. powerful scent, though feminine. a bit aquatic, but reminds me of fresh shower gel for men.
I did not even finish the bottle.avon perfumes smell the same to me.

mariela88
mariela88

IT S PERFECT, SUPER FEMENINE, GIRLY, DELICATE SCENT
IT S GREAT FOR EVERYDAY USE
IT REALLY LAST ON MY SKIN, MORE THAN DOUBLE EXPENSIVE PERFUMES

ME ENCANTA! SUPER SUAVE, PERFECTO PARA TODOS LOS DIAS, SIEMPRE ME PREGUNTAN QUE LLEVO PUESTO, DURA MUCHO EN LA PIEL, SUPER RECOMENDABLE

Karry_
Karry_

Beautiful. but i broke it( Many delicious flowers. Very feminine scent

panshipanshi
panshipanshi

Its very cheerful, very spetial to young ladies and its true, smells like soap or talc.
I liked it when I was younger, but with the passing time I felt something very chemical on the deep notes that disturbed me. I don't know why, but feel that those chemical notes are kind insulting.

schauspielerin
schauspielerin

It reminds me a bit of Noa (my signature scent), too. But it lacks all that makes Noa that great. Pur Blanca is more fruity and flowery, it has non of the spicy, balmy components of Noa. It is not complex at all. But it is a nice fresh after-shower-daytime-fragrance. It is carefree and happier than Noa, even a bit naive.

whiten
whiten

it reminds me of noa. a nice,floral soft scent. definitely feminine though a bit sharp and not so sweet. I've just started using it, time will tell how I like it or ever repurchase it.

tanjag
tanjag

I am so surprised by preceeding reviews because in my opinion it´s beautiful scent - light, fresh, clean, airy and crystal. It´s refreshing scent full of flowers, perfect for daily use in any season. And by the way - soap´s smell is completely different...

pcelica
pcelica

it is to much pure I think.... something like soap

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

It too light for me, too boring. Good for woman who normally doesn´t use perfumes or for shy women. Notr long lasting at all.

NG
NG

Fresh and clean..little powdery litlle soapy

tigergirl
tigergirl

clean and fresh perfume;as cenima

stereomari
stereomari

It's very soft and flowery. It was my signature scent when I was younger, but then I got sick of it. I like it, but wouldn't buy it again. I've just found out that are A LOT of better scents out there.

Belil
Belil

Good girl scent.
Clean, gentle, innocent,shy and delicate smell. For a college student or a young girl in an office. Will not offend anyone and neither will not impress anyone too. I like this group of shy boring scents, and I wear them when the weather is really hot or when I lack confidence and just want to smell clean.

I re-tried this several times , because I often like white flower scents. This one just didn't get me. I found it artificial, alcoholic and not so white-flowery at all. Much nicer is "Bois Fleuri" by Molinard.

RonaRona93
RonaRona93

Its great scent , but it doesn't smell like a perfume it's like air freshener . it's soft , very fresh and clean but it's not a smell to keep you in memory :)

i loved loved loved this perfume and i cant get it anymore in my area. light, white, clean, floral. the dry down leaves a whisper of these lovely scents for quite awhile. a favorite.

bombonica
bombonica

had in high school, one of my firsts from avon....it's pretty and most important, it's very cheap! many of my colleagues bought it too

mimika
mimika

i like it a lot...really nice perfume!!!

eszticc
eszticc

It is an ever-green fragrance from Avon. Very famous.

guest_laura
guest_laura

loved it, too bad that cant be found in shops with perfumes

imperfect-angel
imperfect-angel

A simple soft and feminine pure floral fragrance.
smell cheap but still enjoyable.

edit: Now I use this for room fragrance. It makes my room smell clean.

guest_dica
guest_dica

Me encanta pur blanca, la sigo usando hace cuatro años no se pero me encanta su aroma sutil y fresco buena creatividad de avon!!

chaton2781
chaton2781

I've just got 10 Avon samples. This is the first one I've tested. It is a soft, fresh floral, won't offend anyone, but I don't find it very interesting. It lasted about one hour on my skin.

guest_PinkBaby
guest_PinkBaby

Well I had this perfume for 2 years in my bathroom and only used 2 times, i just got it here and i smell it..it`s a fresh/clean/floral/ perfume ,yes..but not that kind of very clean after shower thing, it`s more like...when you sweat and apply over the it, not such a clean scent...

guest_Elle
guest_Elle

I've been using this scent since 2006 and I still receive compliments. I love it!

White flowers musky fragrance.

Most of all I feel the freesia note and the musk note in it.

This fragrance smells on me clean and soapy, but rather floral sharp than light or soft. That is why I was tired of it very soon and don't like it.

Richnata
Richnata

Personally I've never had it. But my friend had it twice and it was leaving an excellent inviting and light train after she was passing along the hall. I would like to try it.

little Cinderella
little Cinderella

Very light and fresh,perfect for spring/summer time, I really enjoyed it

guest_rossi
guest_rossi

This is my favorite scent. For people who like light scents.

anhthu
anhthu

this is the worst scent of avon i've ever tried! just bought it this evening and it brought a big disappointment to me :(( i'm always easy in using perfume, to me- perfume means "always smell good", but this one is an exception :( i still love avon perfumes, though.

chi_chi
chi_chi

this is a staple in my wardrobe. very safe scent. when i'm confused on what perfume to wear i use this. i think it can be used in any occasion.

Snoo
Snoo

It does have a nice smell on my skin, but it gives me an allergy - headaches and sneezing. I try to wear it anyway during summer days because it is appropriate, not the best though.

Puma
Puma

I think it's just nice scent, nothing more.

guest_Noda
guest_Noda

I like it
clean and fresh perfume, one of my favorites

lucy77
lucy77

nice and fresh but you will get bored very soon of this scent

guest_Mariana
guest_Mariana

i love it

Inani

yes,boring is the exact word.

nauticaa
nauticaa

THis one does not do the trick for me. It smells like its name says -white. Pure and delicate,aquatic, feminine. I would say it is a somewhat naive and boring perfume

katyas
katyas

This fragrance I rather like, although it is a little stronger than I like. I think it is the mint that gives it a sharpness that always surprises me. It is fresh and light, as the name hints, and is a good spring fragrance - but also good for fall, to remember the spring, and for winter, to go with the snow and cold.

Inani

it doesnt last on my skin,like most of avon's perfumes.

Laurukka
Laurukka

I like this is one of the best Avon fragrances. It stands out with very fresh and flowery scent. It doesn't overwhelm and still it is very feminine. Great for casual use, but unfortunately it doesn't last long.

hydrangea
hydrangea

Very feminine & soft, i Like it, but not last on my skin.

sushijunkie
sushijunkie

spring. summer. breezy. fresh. mild. delicate. powdery. lovely. :)

nouny
nouny

feminine scent and perfect 1 its so cute fragrance u can but it only in the morning but it didnt last long thats the worst thing in pur blanca:(

alana31234
alana31234

oh this stuff is just so nice and fresh a must for any one

solvente
solvente

very clean, soft and alluring. most probably the best avon's scent.

dolita
dolita

its very clear and fresh one and give you the feeling of joy

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

PERFECT !!
It's an amazing scent for Summer , especially if you're into light, watery scents. It's so fresh and it's long lasting on my skin.
In my opinion, I find it perfect for a hot Summer day in the city, wearing cute white T-shirt & jeans :)
I would pick something else for evenings ,vacations & special occasions.However, Pur Blanca is one of my fragrance essentials & one of my Avon's favourites as well :)

vertigo
vertigo

very delicate and feminine scent.

Pur Blanca by Avon 3.50 out of 5 based on 653 ratings and 79 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Pur Blanca fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Pur Blanca, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pur Blanca by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pur Blanca by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.