Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Pur Blanca Blossom Avon for women

Pur Blanca Blossom Avon for women
dislike

Pur Blanca Blossom Avon for women Pictures Pur Blanca Blossom Avon for women Pictures Pur Blanca Blossom Avon for women Pictures

Pur Blanca Blossom is a version of the Avon Pur Blanca fragrance, presented in 2010. Pur Blanca Blossom is a floral - musky scent that opens with top notes of mandarin, orange, grapefruit and pink pepper. The heart of water lily, jasmine and freesia is laid on the base of musk, sandalwood and amber.. Available as 50 ml EDT.

Grapefruit Orange Mandarin Orange Pink Pepper

Jasmine Water Lily Lilac

Musk Sandalwood Amber

Esencia de Duende

Pur Blanca Blossom Fragrance Reviews

blachedalmond
blachedalmond

This one is a light citrusy floral with a weak-moderate longevity and very soft silage a basic feel-good scent for summer days. As it's non offensive and close to skin I used to spitz it on as one of my office-scents back in the times I first received it not to mention during that period I lived in very hot climate. Then I almost completely forgot about it, the bottle was laying in a huge box away from my perfume shelf with some other seldom used fragrances.

But today after a few years time since my last use of it I just happened to went back to it while picking up various bottles and smelling some of their caps just trying to decide which to wear. I was very moody and sick, the weather was extremely cold but I still ended up picking this one, hoping it might cheer me up. Being the Mediterranean gal I am, I'm a lover of citrusy and spicy notes and somehow this made me feel back home where the sun shines and I felt I could pick some lemons or grapefruits up freshly from the trees if I reached for them. It's been several hours since I Ieft home early in the morning with just a few spitz of it but as I'm laying tired in my sofa back home after a horrendous day right now I can still smell it while moving around. It sure is not something with depth. Rather it's just a safe scent for those troublesome summer days you may not try to figure out what to wear; much like one of those cozy t-shirts to put on while leaving the home in a hurry on a very hot day. There are better alternatives out there and this is nothing to long for once it's out of touch.

The most prominent notes I'm getting here are definitely pepper and the hard to distinguish citruses (more like lemons or grapefruits I suppose)

Anajuli
Anajuli

Hahaha! The last review made me laugh! And I am not going to buy this parfum, although the grapefruit and orange sounds nice :)

Petals_and_Perfumes
Petals_and_Perfumes

Meh. The musk ruined it for me - turned it into a "great-grandma" stale flowery smell on my skin. Going to try to send it back to Avon. Glad I got it on clearance. [Sigh...] And such a pretty bottle, too >:(

lara0905
lara0905

Light, super-gentle and very feminin floral scent.

Tender touch of citruses, musk, lilac and sandalwood.The citrus notes( mandarin, grapefruit) are very dominant from the opening until the drydown.In the middle phase some jasmin and lilac notes sweetens the scent with pink pepper. Musk, sandalwood blunt the dynamism of the scent. This is not that lemon-candy-like fragrance as you think at the first time,this is a semi-bitter, woody citrus essence.Perfect summer perfume, solid office scent.

This scent has dynamism but at the same time it's very delicate, clean and quiet fragrance.

It's not reminds me of the original Pur Blanca at all but I found similarity with Avon Summer White EdT...

On me the citruses are very dominant( I don't like citrus fragrances) and it just couldn't thouch my heart..

Sheiloka
Sheiloka

Lovely fragrance. Realy light and feminine. The bottle here in Brazil is so different!

robbieleeclark
robbieleeclark

It smells great i tried my nieces and now I want to buy it!

pw
pw

i love the scent it reminds me of lazy days its floral but not too floral

MajaS
MajaS

Very light endeed. Sometimes almost undetectable. Super gentle, floral, slightly fruity-ish, fresh. I guess it's ok for summer. To me, pepper is undetectable. Not sharp at all, it's kind of bland, actually.

dmaw
dmaw

A very, light wearable floral.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Pur Blanca Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Pur Blanca Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pur Blanca Blossom by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pur Blanca Blossom by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.