Designers » A » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Scentini Plum Twist Avon for women

Scentini Plum Twist Avon for women
dislike

sour
Scentini Plum Twist Avon for women Pictures Scentini Plum Twist Avon for women Pictures

Avon launches Scentini summer cocktails fragrance collection in 2011. Scentini Plum Twist contains notes of cranberry, grapefruit, pomegranate, plum, velvety rose, cinnamon and praline. The fragrance should be shaken before use, because it is designed as a cocktail of different fragrant layers. Available as 30 ml EDT.

Grapefruit Pomegranate Cranberry

Boum

Scentini Plum Twist Fragrance Reviews

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Opens with grapefruit, settles into what I believe to be cranberry and praline. Also, vague man's cologne.

[I have a mini trio. They're so much fun, but no lasting power at all]

[I have a mini trio. They're so much fun, but no lasting power at all]

TheMirjam12
TheMirjam12

like all of the scentinis u have to use it a few times then (at least for me) reuse it when it has been sittin on ur desk for ab 2 weeks-1,5 months

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

Very weak smelling, it's okay for every day use but none of the fruits stand out, just smells like i've rubbed some watered down fruit squash over myself. I wouldn't buy it again.

articgirl
articgirl

Just tested it today. I love the way it is designed as a cocktail of different fragrant layers you have to shake before using; I get particularly the fruity (plum +++ (I just looove plum!), pomegranate & cranberry) & water notes. No pralines or cinnamon on me! And, thanks God, not too sweet or sugary. I am surprised because longevity is really good on me (lasts >8hrs) although sillage is moderate. I think it will be very fun to wear it on summer days!

katie257
katie257

One of my favourites. Fruity, fruity, fruity! Like a plum, cherry scent

lalalallalalaf
lalalallalalaf

I love the scent, it's fresh, fruity and girly but the lasting power is poor. I would recommend it for teenage girls. 7/10

clairewingate
clairewingate

Got this perfume yesterday & i really like it. Fun & Fruity, Stillage not bad either, the fruitiness wears off after a while to a less sweet smell.
Smells almost identical to Bali Bliss which i also like.

JBiebsHairSwag
JBiebsHairSwag

I am great friends with my Avon representative, so she gave me this one to try out. I absolutely love it! Its so cool how its like a martini and you have to shake it to mix the scents. I am about out of it. Will buy more for sure. (:

Aspendina
Aspendina

I have a bottle (1.7oz) up for swap if anyone wants it. :-)

polarisking
polarisking

I feel a perfect blend of plum and cranberry ..... sweet pomegranate is also dominated by these .... but might give a touch of water to the combination that makes it so sweet as a ripe plum ready to fall to the floor. mmm .. I smell the freshness of grapefruit tickling my nose and praline fund is perhaps the only creamy note (master touch). I can not distinguish cinnamon ... or is confused with the praline. I love the smell of this fragrance! smells so sweet and sexy! is my preferred within three Scentini. Mixing it or not smell as delicious and oily texture is sensual. Not very longlasting, it is true, but who cares for that price when you can lead perfectly into the bag and smell so delicious!. good girls do whatever you want .... I'm always going to have one just in case ....

nananessa
nananessa

I tested this yesterday & it is a very fruity fragrance, plum smells wonderful but very soft. And again, I just didn't feel this one would last very long on me so I didn't buy it.

virginia.pavez
virginia.pavez

Es una fragancia exquisita, completamente apetecible, despierta los sentidos y te hace sentir dulce y frutosa, me gusta mucho y su valor es sumamente conveniente. Recomendable para primavera y verano, más bien juvenil. El aroma se va rápidamente de mi piel, debo reaplicarla varias veces al día.

It is an exquisite fragrance, completely desirable, awakens the senses and makes you feel fresh and fruity, I really like and its value is highly desirable. Suitable for spring and summer, rather juvenile. The scent will quickly my skin, I must reapply several times a day.

lyaqua
lyaqua

This is an amazing fragance, so young and fresh, I totally love the smell. Its a must!!!

saoirse.cassidy
saoirse.cassidy

I bought this hoping for a similar, but affordable version of Mary Greenwells Plum. But alas it smells nothing like it. But the plum notes make it a nice transition from a day to night scent between the two.

It is sweet, but fruity, which is unusual in a market dominated by sugary sweet scents aimed at teenage girls. Even Prada has jumped on the bandwagon with Candy. So if you are looking for an on trend sweet scent with a twist this is perfect.

There is a slight bitterness on dry down that adds an intoxicating depth to the scent. For a cheap eau to toilette it offers a lot. The length of time the fragrance lasts is a bit disappointing, but with the price you can afford to be more liberal with the application.

sugarblossom
sugarblossom

Finally I have found a nice sweet scent that doesn't give me a blinding migraine! It's very nice and fruity, very strong smell of plum as expected. It's very cute and definitely suited to summer. Another review here said it's much sweeter than Kylie Minogue's Showtime which isn't true. I have that perfume and it is no way near as ridiculously sweet as that. Kylie's scent is very immature and sweet, a sugary smell whereas this one is fruity sweet and doesn't induce headaches.

krayonkid
krayonkid

A fresh burst of sweet berries and sugary plum. They are on the front and the grapefruit, cinnamon & water gives it a crispy edge, although you can barely smell it due to the sugary sweetness. The scent over all reminds me of walking into a flower shop.

And then it dissapears. its only 10minutes in and you can already sense the scent fading into nothingness. If this was executed better, greater longevity and better silage, this would of made a great summer favourite. Its sweet but not sickening. I don't get the praline as much as Id have liked have, because that is the reason for purchasing the scent.

Im going to use this as room freshener. ;D

4mermaid
4mermaid

I really like the smell of this perfume, one of my fellow co workers has this one as well and we both have the same problem. It just dosen't Last. Sure I got it on sale, but it only lasts about 30minutes and then its gone. I bring it to work to reapply often. This is not a going out scent at all. I will not repurchase this. I think a cheep body splash would last longer than this.

this is a sweet berry/plum scent that you can also smell the floral notes in. it's an oily perfume but, absorbs into the skin within a couple of minutes. it dosen't make you feel oily at all. being oily, you would think it would last, but it really dosen't. less than an hour on me. its a nice, summery, fun scent for day that you have to reapply a lot.

Nuttanews
Nuttanews

I got this perfume yesterday. The perfume smells nice,, fruity and creamy . It reminds me a sweet candy with mixed berries filling . However, once I sprayed it and sat down for awhile about 30 minutes... Allah I could not smell it anymore. I have tried to sniff all over my body but it totally gone with the wind....how can i wear this perfume to my office when it disappeared even before I go out.

Liina
Liina

I love all three Scentini scents but I cannot decide if Plum Twist is my favourite one of them or not. It's the sweetest one. Although it has a nice sour cranberry note I can barely detect it. And as it is very sweet it can sometimes be too I can't say sickening but more overwhelmingly sweet. It's a good summer scent but not for beach. It's the best suitable for summer nights that are not the hottest.
Plum Twist opens with a blast of sweet plum and a little bit of cranberry and the grapefruit gives it a fresher feeling for some time. But the base is what I like the most in Plum Twist. It's the praline that catches my nose and goes straight to my heart.

suile
suile

My favourite one of the three, I really like the strong plum like opening, then the cinnamon and praline base. It's a cute summer fragrance.

mandashell
mandashell

Nah, this I don't like. There is this unpleasant burst of a strange plum note that is quite sweet, with a dash of a standard men's cologne. It's fruity, slightly masculine and mildly acquatic but that's it. I'd pass because there are better Avon scents for those unfamiliar with this affordable brand. Fyi, the contents of the bottle are similar to that of a lava lamp and the perfume is very oily upon application. I'd avoid spraying it on your clothes!!! o.O But that oily application does make the scent last longer than expected, 5hrs+.

Miss.Dior Cherie
Miss.Dior Cherie

Ya Las Quiero Probrar En Especial Esta :) :D <3 !!!!!!!

MsJitka
MsJitka

Extremely sweet (much more than e. g. Kylie Minogue's Showtime). Lasts only 2 hours on my skin...

Miss Dior Cherie
Miss Dior Cherie

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

Scentini Plum Twist by Avon 3.91 out of 5 based on 120 ratings and 26 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Scentini Plum Twist fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Scentini Plum Twist, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Scentini Plum Twist by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Scentini Plum Twist by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.