Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Simply Because Avon for women

Simply Because Avon for women
dislike

tropical

Simply Because is a light bouquet of pink flowers such as peony and cherry blossom, enriched by juicy lychee, creamy vanilla and musk. Available as 50 ml EDT. Simply Because was launched in 2010.

Litchi Bergamot Red Apple

Peony Jasmine Cherry Blossom

White Musk Vanilla White Wood

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Baby
Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette

Simply Because Fragrance Reviews

Maddy45
Maddy45

I don't like this perfume because I do not have a distinctive smell is definitely not permanent floral fragrance ordinary

emi
emi

I'm surprised how sweet and woody this is. I wouldn't guess it only by looking at the notes. And the lasting power is impressive not only for an edt but for Avon as well. It slightly resembles City Rush in my opinion.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

Buying Avon stuff is like opening a bag of chips...once u had your 1st u keep going back again and again till u finish the entire bag... the problem here is that this is a bottomless bag LOL, they always tempt u with something else =)

So i have this new weakness called MAJOR SALES (50% to 75% off) LOL - and this is how i have been purchasing all these Avon fragrances. They are at a really good price and the entire process of ordering them, the anticipation and finally the unveil is something that got me hooked =)

And now on to the actual fragrance - i love everything about it... from the packaging to the fragrance itself. It is very reminiscent of Puma perfumes or even Touch of Pink by Lacoste... it has a womanly, inoffensive, fresh, clean sporty kinda feel to it. Very versatile... it can be used as a gym fragrance up to an office casual.

Not sweet but not sour either - just the right balance of both with a pinch of exotic mixed in.

This will go into my "after bath/before bedtime" fragrance collection =) Not to worry i am not going back on my "heavy hitters" by any means but those are impossible to sleep with - even 1 spray is 2 much so i need some soft fragrances that die out rather fast to make me feel good but at the same time let me snooze =p

jasminebengtson
jasminebengtson

Watery and ended up being used as air freshener - typical sweet, weak perfume that has a nice initial burst but dies instantly.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

Haiku Sunset is available on Avon.com right now for an incredible price, FYI.
xo

OtakuKitteh
OtakuKitteh

I rather like the litchi bomb that is Simply Because. It is very sweet and fruity, but it is also floral, and somehow manages not to go overboard in either department. This smells very pink and girly, but without coming off as juvenile. I am the furthest thing from a girly girl imaginable, and I love this scent. The predominant note is litchi, on a background of pink florals, (cherry blossom, and perhaps peony,) and the scent rounds out with a cozy vanilla note. No, it is not the most complex or multilayered scent out there, but I find it enjoyable as an everyday fragrance. Sadly, it seems that it may be being discontinued, as it has been on clearance, so I am stocking up.

I am an Avon Rep, but that has no bearing on my opinion of this scent. There are plenty of scents that Avon produces that are downright yucky. (I am referring to you, Timeless and Candid.)

RavenNess
RavenNess

A lot of reviewers are upset because they can't get their hands on Haiku Sunset. This reminds me of a more milky sweet lighter version of Haiku Sunset. I get a youthful vibe out of this....yeah, Haiku Sunset seemed to me to have some melon too, and SImply Because has some melon but to a lesser extent. I have been wearing it all day--it was strong at first. I layered it with BBW Berry Flirt lotion. Very sweet--has that artificial baby doll "allure"...it is like I know it smells so fake but I like it.

asukhraj
asukhraj

Okay so I think this is the last time I purchase a fragrance from Avon. I dont know why I keep trying. At initial spray I get an overwhelming burst of sickening floral. The drydown is a warm cozy vanilla but I was so sickened by the nauseating floral at the beginning I dont think I can stand to wait for the drydown. Bleh.

kikiena01
kikiena01

It smells like pure litchi, nothing for me. It's also very sweet, to the point where I can't stand it and it makes me sick to my stomach. This fragrance is a definition of a cheap smelling perfume.

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

fragaddict
fragaddict

Simply Because is light, fresh and warm. It is good for those casual days when you want to just hang around and relax. All the notes work well together, and the drydown is nice with the creamy vanilla. The lasting power is around 3 to 4 hours but this is cheap, so expect to refresh this throughout the day. Overall, nice fragrance for those lazy, uneventful days.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

one of my new favorites from Avon along with Rare Pearls, Eternal Magic Enchanted. I purchased a brand new bottle of this on ebay for a total of $3.50! Best purchase ever! It is definitely fresh, floral, fruity, vanilla, tropical and a hint powdery. I was surprised at how beautifully all the notes work together. I was afraid that peony & cherry blossom together might give me a sick feeling, but it doesn't at all. I definitely smell the vanilla & litchi. Its not too musky at all. It kind of smells like the lighter, fresher version of Snooki's perfume.

silvija.zigaite
silvija.zigaite

I'm a fresh scent lover - I love green tea by elizabeth arden, but very surprisingly I really love this one too! It is fresh at the beginning, but later it gets almost warmer and cozier. It's perfect for cold fall and winter days :)

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

I don't think i like this. I have a headache today so maybe it's messing with my perception of this fragrance, but it smells cheap and boring, quite alcoholy. Oh well it ony cost me £4.25!

EmiliaEmmy
EmiliaEmmy

I was just thinking of purchasing either Simply Because or Pur Blanca blush - they seem so similar (according to the reviews; i have never tried them on before). Hmm, which one should i buy? :)

adrianaplay
adrianaplay

i really like this parfume

Fragaria
Fragaria

I brought this home last night and wore it. Like karmas, it was a very happy familiar scent from some earlier time in my life. It has a kool-aid sweetness that is very alluring to me, quite like Victoria Secret Pure Seduction spray. I find it odd, since my husband didn't care for Pure Seduction, that he crawled into bed and kissed and sniffed and adored this perfume. This didn't last through the night so it's not a heavy weight. This is loads of fun to spray just to enjoy the bottle. It's a bit awkward in your hand but so pretty and unique. I DO find this delectable and just might.....yea....I'll get another bottle before it's discontinued. It's only six dollars, and you just can't beat a perfume that comes with kisses!

radhiah.sukor

well seriously i don't prefer perfumes that had litchi because i think the scent is too normal.but this avon perfume had changed my mind :) cherry blossom plus litchi give clean,fresh and sweet scent.i feel like walking in the garden that have full of flowers with big fountain(very refreshing and relaxing sounds) in spring season.and the smell soft down,i can smell the warm vanilla and a little bit musky.love it <3 it's one of my fav!but it's not long lasting on me :( like 3,4hours.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

peony and an uber-overdose lychee, very juicy and fresh, no sweet. sillage and longivity is average. not really a top winner, but for the low price it's just okay.

MissButterfly
MissButterfly

Lychee, lychee, lychee! Very nice combination of lychee and cherry blossom - it does not irritate me. Great to wear at spring - you can feel yourself like a flower ;). I like it a lot.

bobkat
bobkat

I can't wear this on my skin as it smells way too sweet, definate lychee and cherry blossom tones.....but it works ok as a fabric scent..spray on bed linen several hours before retiring and you get a lovely soft floral on the linen...on the skin it is way too much!

lara0905
lara0905

Youthful, happy composition.

Pleasant lichy aroma mixed with cherry blossom, vanilla and a hint of musk. Somehow innocent, very girlish fragrance. At the first moment lichi is dominant with cherry blossom, peony just hiding in the background, I cannot detectable clearly.Vanilla and musk makes the scent sweet, powdery and smooth.

Perfect for young girls,optimistic, pleasant,easy wearable, very comfortable and wallet-friendly fragrance.

(The Body shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Edt is very similar to this scent.)

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

At first I can smell litchi at first, after dry down vanille is the dominant. Very nice, happy fragrance. And long-lasting on my skin.

alina terec
alina terec

smells very simmilar to Naomi Campbel's Paradise Passion, maby a bit lighter but still very much the same fragrance.

A sweet fruity floral fragrance, not heavy or syrupy at all. I can smell the lychee the most, which sets it apart from most other sweet fragrances. I was indifferent at first, but each time I wear this, I like it more.

karmas
karmas

I do enjoy this one a lot. It is sweet, clean, fruity (litchi) and it gets really creamy and warm after a while on my skin(vanilla). It also lasts a while on me. This one sort of makes me happy when i wear it for some reason, maybe it reminds me of some time, place or person that made me happy before ? I really like this one.

This one is a nice and strong pink flower scent on me. The peony and litchi come out well. I'm not such a peony fan, so this is not for me. It's like many nice crisp floral scents that are out (Lacoste, Ralph Lauren and so on), but this one is a cheap way to get such a scent. I'm not so much into these kind of florals and it's a too common scent, but if you like these kind of scents, it'll be an inexpensive catch.

eva_parkinson
eva_parkinson

too artificial and light :/

belleve
belleve

For me itsn't sweety. Close to jassmin

Nanc
Nanc

I purchased this for my sister and she loves it. The litchi and cherry blossom truly come through on her.

Liina
Liina

The opening of Simply Because is sweet but fresh, nice floral-fruity. But only a few minutes after puting it on my skin it gets sweeter and heavier with vanilla. It was grouped as oriental-musky in our brochure. And the base is kinda oriental but very musky on me.

Eng.Blossom
Eng.Blossom

I just smelled the sample
my sister loves it and ordered it
I can't wait to try it on :D
it seems to be light and lovely ,floral and fruity for sure :)
------
NOTE:
Not Suitable for me at all I think vanilla don't suit my skin :(

barbiot35
barbiot35

Yes peony and litchi are very dominant in this one but I didn't like that combination...Apart from each other they could be o.k but here together: disaster!

dianthus
dianthus

What it reminds me are pink marshmallows ;)
Nice gentle smell. When I feel it i think about pink indeed. Three smoothly mixed notes, which my nose detects the most are cherry blossom (no peony, little litchi maybe), vanilla and musk.
Brings picture of little angelic girl with sweet curls, hugging big soft teddy bear. It could be worn by little girls or big ones who want to feel gentle sweet and cosy.
On my skin it lasts only for 2 hours :(

theoneandonly
theoneandonly

i got this the other day its smells a little weird at first in the bottle but when u spay it it becomes a perfet sent to wear nice and fresh

i've had this scent, its sweet, but light. over-all an ok perfume. i'd use it again.

ajc
ajc

beautiful scent... clean and gentle

Simply Because by Avon 3.49 out of 5 based on 154 ratings and 37 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Simply Because fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Simply Because, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Simply Because by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Simply Because by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.