Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Summer White Avon for women

Summer White Avon for women
dislike

aldehydic

Summer White by Avon is a Floral fragrance for women. Summer White was launched in 2011. Top notes are grapefruit, freesia and aldehydes; middle notes are orange, orchid, lily-of-the-valley and jasmine; base notes are musk and sandalwood.

Grapefruit Freesia Aldehydes

Orange Orchid Lily-of-the-Valley Jasmine

Musk Sandalwood

Heaven

Summer White Fragrance Reviews

rihabi
rihabi

One of the cheapest indeed. Mom gave it to me as a present years ago. If i must be honest, there is something about it that reminds me of the sea shore, the summer wind and everything related to sea. I dont know why all vote for flowers and stuff..There is hint of a citrus, but thats all... :)

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

One of the cheapest scents from Avon. It's a disappointment for both, women and summer.

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

Smells like alcohol.

Beusch
Beusch

Where is the Summer White SUNSET perfum? It is fantastic, fresh, fruity-lotus fragrance, please upload it too:) thanks :)

Blodeuwedd
Blodeuwedd

I have also bought Summer White Sunset version, and I wanted to ask admins to write about that perfume too because it definately deserves a review. It is an ''inteligent summer fragrance'' it even has layers, though Avon fragrances are pretty much straight forward, and all in all it's a cute little edt, I recommend you girls to buy yourself one, cuz it's really soo sooo cute!

Mom2Dano
Mom2Dano

This is one of my top go to scents for a warm day. This perfume is heavenly. I love it! I found it in my mom's collection and used some to check it out and fell in love, it had no labels left on it so I wasn't sure exactly what it was or where I could get it. I asked my mom about it and she said she couldn't remember and so I was super bummed, but that little sneak lied and mom had bought me my own. It is my second favorite scent from AVON ever. I love the jasmine scent. This perfume makes me think clean, pure, cool, and fresh. It is more a daytime scent I think. It also doesn't last hours so if you want to wear it all day you should probably keep it on hand for touch ups. But it lasts just long enough for me. It definitely has a permanent spot in my life.

elenamldv
elenamldv

Not long lasting BUT heavanly when first put on. Very fresh and clean smelling.

pfcs
pfcs

It reminds me of Estee Lauder White Linen, but not as strong and long lasting, of course. I have a bottle and wear it on really hot days (it's 107 today) for errands around town.

autumnfall
autumnfall

To be honest... not that great :/ i suggest laying, considering it is kind of plain :(

saso eltaweel

4 daily use
Nothin' special About it

Lulubella
Lulubella

nice fragrance. Exudes cleanliness and purity. I love it!

Liina
Liina

I had Summer White years ago and now I got a tester of it to freshen my memories about this fragrance. It is nice white floral, a bit soapy on my skin. Somewhat it reminds me of freshly washed and ironed linen. It's very fresh and light but rich at the same time. I don't get jasmine in it but other notes like freesia and grapefruit. Summer White is very easy to wear scent, non-offensive to anyone.

naheed
naheed

What a refreshing and clean fragrance as if you have just taken a shower.

Summer White smells soapy which can be best described as the smell of soap that wafts from the skin after a shower. It has a mild touch of water and I can smell aldehydes mixed with a citrus note as well. Thanks fanciful for the actual notes! I was sure of aldehydes in it. The floral accord mixes well and makes it smell like a summer fresh soap.

It's perfect for day wear especially in summer.

Thanks Gypsyparfumista for this true delight!

fanciful
fanciful

Actual notes:

TOP: freesia, grapefruit, aldehydes
MIDDLE: jasmine, orchid leaves, lilyofthevalley
BASE: orange blossom, sandalwood, musk, driftwood

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

Very fresh...maybe a little loo fresh! I expected it was more soft and sweet...but it's not bad; it somehow makes me think about babies'products! So if you want to feel clean and cute, try it! :)

ajc
ajc

extremely fresh and clean fragrance...
it suits any weather, i love to use it all year long.
its been my favourite scent for many years and i havent get bored with it yet.best scent from avon

seme
seme

i had it
its fresh
Psychologically more comfortable for me

perfumegirl
perfumegirl

have recently bought summer white by avon this immeadiatley reminded me of ck one it smells totally the same but beautiful crisp clean and breezy light summers day perfume infact i love this perfume the design of the bottle is gorgeous and summer white makes a lovely gift for someone and the price is great too

moly
moly

It is one of the nicest presents I got, it seems my friend knows me really well. Clean, pure and refreshing, like a lake in the morning.

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

Watery & refreshing.
This could be a typical Summer/morning perfume.
I would recommend it to people who wanna feel shower clean & people have to come so close to catch the smell.
Fades in a glance.

AnnMarie
AnnMarie

This one came on to me like CK one, only cheaper. That does not take away from the light breezy scent perfect for summer just perfect. This was the only fragrance that reminded me of "Panache" a Launtheric (spell incorrectly of course) but that's why I bought it....has it been discontinued?

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

Got this as a gift from someone who happens to be a Avon rep. Light floral w/some sweetness..used up the whole bottle..tho it took a while. Might purchase @ some point.
EDIT: I should say..lemon-y sweetness.

guest_LadyCallie
guest_LadyCallie

THANK YOU FRAGRANTICA.COM! I have been looking for the name of this perfume for over two years! I found a partial bottle in my mom's cabinet and fell in love with it... only to find it had no labels.

Off to ebay!

I have never liked any Avon fragrance, but this was given to me by my Mom. I have to admit that it is a very nice smell. It is a very fresh and crisp. It reminds me alot of CK one. It does not stay on very long so if you want the all day smell ---must re- apply

felineluvr
felineluvr

I really like this Avon perfume surprisingly. I am not a perfume snob and I will try any perfume once from the least to the most expensive, but most of Avon's perfumes I do not care for. This one is actually very nice and refreshing, a very sheer musky type scent, perfect for spring/summer. I think it is discontinued....sadly.

brightelena
brightelena

I totally love this perfume! one down side, it doesn't take on for so long.

guest_brightelena
guest_brightelena

My sister gave it to me, and as soon as I smelled I feel in love with it. It is clean, fresh, and inviting. Every time I wear it, I get plenty of compliments, especially from guys, they tell me I smell amazing, even one of the guys asked for the name and brand so he can buy it for his mom
the cons is that it doesn't last long so needs to be reapplied.
I love it. it's one of my fav

Bea
Bea

Pleasant, refreshing musky smell.Nice.

I've been using Summer White for about five years now. I've always gotten so many compliments on how good I smell. It's not overbearing & doesn't feel like you bathed yourself in it. It's calm, mild & a beautiful fragrance. My guy loves it. Most people don't even smell it until they get close or hug me, which I love b/c I work in a hospital & we are not supposed to wear fragrances at all. That's how mild it is. No matter what anyone says, I'm going to keep wearing "Summer White". It agrees with my chemistry & I LOVE IT.......

Diegof7
Diegof7

'Aqui no Brasil chamava-se Brisas de outono era um floral suave e sem graça !! Com destaque pra a nota de flor de laranjeira !!

Eros
Eros

I dont think it is "simple". But I think it is too thin, not strong scent. The last note is slightly "chemical". It is NOT warm, it is *cold* summer day.

Jsparrow
Jsparrow

It's a fresh and simple fragrance, that reminds me of a summer day, clear and warm. The first impression is the flowery scent, that takes you on an imaginary trip to a summer morning on a terrace. As the scent fades out, you can feel the mosk. It's a perfume that will make you feel refreshed in a hot summer day.

Summer White by Avon 3.29 out of 5 based on 188 ratings and 32 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Summer White fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Summer White, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Summer White by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Summer White by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.