Designers » A » « Groups

dislike

leather
smoky
ozonic

Summer White Sunset by Avon is a fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Summer White Sunset was launched in 2013. The fragrance features lotus, pink pepper and birch.

Lotus Pink Pepper Birch

Summer White Sunset Fragrance Reviews

SzekelyEmoke

Just bought another bottle of this, so I can use it whenever I want, without being afraid of finishing it. :D
I freaking LOVE this perfume so much, is like nothing else I had before. Is so unique and the way it smells in my wet hair is just insane! ADORE IT! <3

rihabi
rihabi

This shoud be the best among the three SW fragrances.SW original was too windy and sea-ish for me, the SW sunrise was so soft, that i could hardly sense it, and this one is keeping some fresh tangerines in it and maybe bunch of spring flowers.Nicy!

AnitaAna
AnitaAna

It's definitely a summer scent!
It's sweet and breezy.
I love wearing it during summer! :)

It evaporates quickly and it's not too long lasting.

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

So lovely and cosy! Warm, fruits, vanilla, ice-tea... That's how I Feel it.
Can't believe I found it on sale 9,95€!!!
Lasting power is huge, half a day! That's pretty good for a low price scent.
One of the few best Avon scents.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

I am absolutely in love with this fragrance!

It was a blind buy...again because it was on sale... but i didn't have high hopes for it given that it's a cheaper fragrance that Avon carries.

I sprayed it on as soon as it arrived and i was blown away! It smells so elegant and sophisticated. I can't believe it only has 3 notes because the smell is so complex. The lotus flower makes it sweet and feminine but the birch gives it a kick of maturity and the pink pepper just ads that pinch of sophistication and completes the fragrance.

It smells like a warm summer night while on vacation in some distant and exotic country. I can't rave about this fragrance enough! it's just soooooo amazing and the price is phenomenal for the quality. The lasting power is really really good... to the point that i smell it on my clothes when i am doing laundry (3 to 4 days after I've sprayed it on).

If u haven't given this perfume a chance yet... u are missing out! I LOVE IT!!! =)

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

Maybe you are all right about the associations here: peach, melon and watermelon. It is definitely some kind of sweet fruit, although it's not listed here, but I can't decide which one. At first I didn't like it, as it was far too harsh on me, but later, as other notes unfold, it becomes a simple but pleasant experience.

SzekelyEmoke

Okay, so I just received this perfume for Christmas as a gift, and I LOVE IT! I initially wanted to order it anyway, since I liked how it smelled in the catalog.
It is so unique and pleasant, that I could easily say this is one of my favourite perfumes. I got compliments on my fragrance from people already and that's amazing. It lasts about 12 hours on my skin or more. I used it last night on my neck and wrist and I can still smell it on my hair, as it touched my neck. Amazing! :)

alina.gabriela
alina.gabriela

Smells lovely! Considering the price I think it's the best Avon perfume i've tried so far!

Mizuko
Mizuko

Pretty smell for summer. Last half of the day. Others notice the smell. It's a flowery fragrance with some warm note in it to ensure you get the picture of the sunset.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

Where is leather here? On me it smells like melons and watermelons which i'm truly not a fan of. Mega fresh and aquatic. This one ended as room spray and even then i can barely tolerate it.

galacksy
galacksy

It was a blind buy for me as well. It came in a really cheap set with a body cream and shower gel that I like, so the fragrance was kind of a bonus.

First of all, I'm mostly drawn to fragrances for their bottles and this one has an ugly one (well to me at least). Also everything "sunset" in a fragrance is usually off-putting to me.

But this fragrance! Wow! It's so yummy and fresh and (not sickeningly) sweet and (just a little bit) sour at the same time. It's refreshing and awakening but at the same time calming... Maybe the notes just stroke me that way. If I could, I would use this fragrance forever and spray it on everything and everyone! But I have a feeling that it will soon disappear from Avon's range (like with most of their products). So if anyone knows anything similar, let me know :)

I would give it 5.5 stars (out of 5).

catinca82
catinca82

I hate it! This smell makes me sick. I've tried it on the catalogue and liked it, but the real perfume smells awful and it drys down even worse.

Amami
Amami

Lovely smell of the sunset for summer. Perfect. Long lasting as for EDT. Really has something in it that makes you smell it and smell it countinuously.

Lidell
Lidell

A really pleasant blind buy. It is definitely a summer scent, but has some burnt freshness paradox, like the warm air near a sea or lake at sundown. I hardly recognise different notes - though I guess lotus is the real star here - because I only determine this vision, atmosphere poured into a bottle.
There is nothing truly earthshaking about this perfume, yet this twist makes it remarkable and a must have for me from now on - damn, how I love sunsets!
Oh, and the quality. Summer White Sunset surprisingly has some. It lasted for about 6 hours on my dry skin, and I recieved compliments on my scent from people standing about 2 meters from me.
Expect nothing special, then let it grab your senses in a moment you do not even pay attention.

Hatrial
Hatrial

this fragrance smells for me like a peach and vanilla. i would never say that there're any pepper! this is so sweet,lovely and smells very tasty.

Summer White Sunset by Avon 3.72 out of 5 based on 61 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Summer White Sunset fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Summer White Sunset, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Summer White Sunset by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Summer White Sunset by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.