Designers » A » Oriental « Groups

Surrender Avon for women

Surrender Avon for women
dislike

Surrender by Avon is a Oriental fragrance for women. Surrender was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Louis Grauby. Top notes are sicilian bergamot, italian mandarin and chinese tea; middle notes are damask rose, exotic floral notes and cashmere wood; base notes are patchouli, amber and musk.

Sicilian Bergamot Italian Mandarin Chinese Tea

Damask Rose Exotic floral notes Cashmere Wood

Patchouli Amber Musk

Surrender Fragrance Reviews

MoonGirl

This was a fantastic, warm, spicy provocative scent that had great lasting power and cleverly had you believing it could be high end. Pity it was discontinued: Avon don't seem to do hot, spicy scents for women anymore.

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

I actually forgot that I had this when I was a teenager! I just came across the picture above and suddenly 'smelt' it, remembering it instantly. Isuppose it couldn't have been a favourite of mine if I'd forgotten it for so long. ...

Very nice, warm, woodsy scent best for autum/winter wearing.

aysegulsec

Confession from an unfaithful lover:

Surrender, my love. I know I've been trying to find another scent for a very long time. I'm trying to prove myself I can love many others, just like I love you. I've been buying many different scents and to be honest, I'm having fun with them, I sleep with them, I go out with them, in the morning, in the evening, in the office or at home; I have a love affair with each and every of them.
I don't even sniff you for weeks but whenever I get back to you, I'm under your spell. You are the only one I never get bored with; you are the only perfume I bought more than ten (yes, 10) times. So, on my knees, I'm asking you to be my signature scent ;)

Anyway, Enough nonsense :D What I'm trying to say; it's hard for mo to accept this affordable Avon perfume is the best one I've ever smelled and believe me I've smelled thousands! I do like many different perfumes and when I buy them I enjoy using them but none but very few of them made me buy it again. But surrender; I've been using it for more than 10 years and I'm never fed up with it. Yes it's cheap, yes it's linear and yes it's avon (not hermes, thierry mugler, bvlgari etc.) and I admit it's my number one....

katya.goncearova
katya.goncearova

Ladies, check ebay, i have seen a few bottles there.

ysea
ysea

It is a lovely powdery-woody fragrance. Perfect for winter.

saudades eternas...

Taiane Knupp
Taiane Knupp

De todos os perfumes que já senti, esse é inigualável, o único perfume da Avon que realmente chamou minha atenção, é a melhor fragrância que já senti, TROCARIA TODOS OS PERFUMES IMPORTADOS QUE EU TENHO POR 10ml DESSE PERFUME, nunca senti algo igual a surrender, quando usava todos me perguntavam qual era o perfume que eu estava usando, ele realmente fazia a diferença, mas infelizmente a AVON o tirou de linha em definitivo, por um motivo que ela não pode revelar, o q será??

masalperest
masalperest

We all missed it so much,fortunately it has just come back to the catalog.Immediately i had it again.
So seductive,warm and assertive,i love for winter..

amandame

in Romania, it'a limited edition of EDT, in the past, was EDP, still the same gorgeous frangrance... love it!!!

Thutel

usei muito e uma grande amiga que não está mais no meio de nós....boas recordações...

admiferdus
admiferdus

miss this perfume...
anyone...pls do u all know where can i get this perfume????
at malaysia already discontinue

aysegulsec

Nice, powerful orange peel, a little bit of sugar; strong but not overwhelming, long lasting, fresh and hot at the sime time; had been my signature scent for a very long time till Avon stopped to market it!

I'm very happy to hear it's coming back :)
There were some perfume names here alleged to remind this scent, some nina ricci and escada perfumes as far as I remember, I tried them hopefully but nope! Nothing compares to surrender; it's simple, genuine and affordable; it was a mistake to withdraw it from market; it is one of the most quality scents of avon (in my opinion, the only one :))

Beypazari
Beypazari

This was one of the perfumes that i had a love and hate relationship. This had a distinct signature "burnt bitter sugar" which probably fascinated my subconcious that i bought this three times in a row consecutively but i never admitted myself that i liked it and this perfume is not a she it is a he.

zaxsurrender
zaxsurrender

I miss this perfume. Why must the best stuff get discontinued???? Does anyone know how I can get hold of any available bottles and have them shipped ot South Africa?

black_vanilla
black_vanilla

It's back in poland..i live in egypt but I got it today and it's made in poland...it smells amazing !!! Very very very sexy and sweet ! It has a sour sugary smell which is terribly fantastic !

chaosist
chaosist

in the drydown (and when I say drydown I mean 2-3 hours after spraying) it smells like Black XS - creamy, woody, slightly vanillic, enveloping with warmness..
And the initial berry-ness also makes them spirit-sisters, but in the heart they have kinda different characters. I think Black XS is a younger sister. Say, she's 19, and she has only started learning, exploring and trying her feminine powers on men. But Surrender is more mature, she's 27, and she's not as straightforwardly flirty as her sister. She likes having a witty conversation with a man, intrigue him, even compete with him a little. She acquired some masculine traits over time, but she's still a woman

avonsurrender
avonsurrender

this fragrance is fantastic. I always get people asking what perfume i am wearing. I have now run out and i have e-mailed avon asking if they are bringing it back. They have replied saying that they have forwarded on my e-mail to the people who make it. So everyone out there that wants the surrender for her to return please please email avon and say how you want it back.
Does anyone know of a perfume that smells similar to Surrender? i am getting desperate to find a perfume that gives me the same feeling as Surrender.

saso eltaweel
saso eltaweel

yeah it's available again in my country

Lydiamarine
Lydiamarine

According to a rumor, its is coming back! :)

AnitaSarawak
AnitaSarawak

I regret that I didn't buy this when it was still available. So now the only thing I can do is hoping that Avon will bring it back, and judging by the reviews here, I'm not the only one demanding..

xandragyanny
xandragyanny

i want it plssssssssssssss...i love it:X:X:X:X

kutyafina
kutyafina

I loved it too! :)

MoonGirl

I used to love this scent: warm, spicy, exotic, sexy and daring. A great winter perfume or for intimate times.

kai.laidla
kai.laidla

I loved it. Sensuous, warm, seductive. Fragrance for a real woman.

nowheregal
nowheregal

this was a perfume that has a long sillage and long lasting. somehow avon usually discontinues good things like this.

aciadzi
aciadzi

Do you know any perfume, that smells just as Surrender? I'm looking for something VERY similar!

tahiszz

I miss it a lot!!
Why doesnt come back???
Please,answer me somebody...

amandame

it's a gorgeous scent, lasting all day, feminine, I get many compliments wearing it, sillage more than good, I want it back.

The notes of this perfume are the following:

Top notes:
Sicilian bergamot, Italian mandarin, Chinese tea

Middle notes:
Damask rose, Casmere, Exotic flowers

Base notes:
Patchouly, amber, musk

fairouz
fairouz

well surrender is my favourite ever fragrance , miss it alot and i never weared a perfume that made me feel my femeninity more. it disapointed me too that it disapeared but yes guys it is similar vti YSL Elle and wd like to thank the members that wrote its notes thank u

Guguluff
Guguluff

I loved this perfume and now I miss it, too.
In my opinion it smells a lot like Elle YSL.

lenie peters
lenie peters

I have a new full bottle of this perfume. Who wants the buy it from me?
I like to buy another perfume (Pleasures Intense).

Please contact me...

yuri2102
yuri2102

this is my fav 1. it is the best edp from avon in my point of view. where can i find this 1???? i really love it. pls i want this perfume back in the market. its been for a long time now. plsssssssssssss :)

mirisaba
mirisaba

It`s a steamy and sexy fragrance.
Very expressive, (not too) sweet and spicy. This perfume has an unique twist that I love. I also have the the body cream- together with the eau de parfum, they make a perfect match to accompany me the whole day.
I like to wear it during daytime but I think this would be even better for nighttime.

tigergirl
tigergirl

I need a good mood to like it.

irarai
irarai

i don't know why this perfume disappeared from the face of the earth so far mine is concerned it was beautiful and lovely. i hope avon brings it back. i haven't found avon perfume as this good. pls need this to come back.

georgiannna
georgiannna

I love this perfume, for my skin it's a pleasure, warm and sexy. In my country it disappear, I want it backkkk, it's awesome.

zeynep
zeynep

Notes’ are very balanced and woody. Unlike most of the Avon fragrances Surrender doesn’t have a somewhat bitter smell after several hours you use it. But not for teenagers, even for middle age women. Altogether it is an original and sexy perfume for night events.

guest_surrender
guest_surrender

Salut, vous savez ou je peux trouver Avon Surrender?Il y a longtemp que je cherche...:( I miss my parfum

I looooooooooooooooooooooooove it, i had it ones! I even forgot the name but i have been searching it for ages!1b Avon, this is one of your best perfumes i have used!!!

vertigo
vertigo

Really can't add much to the other, very accurate, reviews.

Here are the notes from Polish websites:

top: Sicilian bergamot, Italian mandarine, Chinese tea

heart: rosa damascena, cashmere, exotic flowers

base: patchouli, amber, musk

Surrender is similar in mood to Time to Play Women by Bruno Banani. It is a light, sweet oriental fragrance. Doesn't change much in time. The other thing that connects these two is the fact that they're both discontinued.

It's definitely not your typical Avon perfume. Smells so rich, sophisticated, golden! I received a decant in a swap, a bit of liquid spilled and the writing on the decant was impossible to read - but I was instantly drawn to the spicy, sparkling fragrance inside. I got to know its name later on.

Surrender has great projection and lasting power. The scent itself is slightly masculine, edgy, provocative. At the same time it's warm, comfortable and beaming. Has a light hazelnut feeling to it.
It's modern and it's a conqueror!
Not for a shy girl.

When I smell Surrender and close my eyes, I see a sunny autumn day, yellow and red leaves in the wind, a few puddles beneath my feet, with blue sky in them...and I'm smiling!

Of course this is a lauditive review. But, to be honest, I'm still on the fence with Surrender. Don't know if I like it enough. Also, a few people from my surroundings (including my man) commented on it in a negative way. They said it smells awfully masculine. I don't agree, but I think there is something that disturbs me. Haven't figured it out yet.
Thank you.

update: I noticed that it DOES smell masculine on my scarf, when I wear it for a couple of days ... I was so surprised when I smelled it, it was so different ... And not nice. Like a cheap aftershave.

guest_isa
guest_isa

voltem a vender o perfume surrender por favor ...é delicioso é o melhor perfume q eu ja usei...adoro ele.preciso sentir aquele cheiro d novo, é mto booom. :(

guest_jessica
guest_jessica

ola ... este produto e muito bom eu adoro nao so eu como muita gente .. tenhu certeza se a avon voltasse a revende-lo nao irao se arrepender... muito obrigada !

guest_sussie
guest_sussie

this parfum is so sexy!! Woaw
it was my favorit a long time, but than it was just stop whit produktions.
I didn´t find more of this parfum. So i write to the manager of Avon and they seid that this produkt is not more on market..but what about now? It´s possible to find somewere this fantastic parfum?
Thanks Sussie

guest_Angel

Eu também enviei o e-mail para a Avon e eles não tem previsão de retorno para a venda deste perfume.
Eu também adoro e não estou conseguindo nem com revendedoras da Avon para ver se elas tinham em estoque.

Que pena...
Vamos fazer um abaixo assinado (rs)

Que pena...
Vamos fazer um abaixo assinado (rs)

guest_mayara
guest_mayara

gostaria muito que volta-se a vender o perfume.. fiquei super chateada com isso. pois mandei email pro avon sobre o perfume e nao fizeram questao nenhuma.. o produto esta fazendo falta

guest_Rafinha
guest_Rafinha

olá...Boa tarde olha eu e minha mãe somos loucas por o perfume surrender é delicosso voltem a vender por favor bjokasssss.

CKS
CKS

I finally found again this fragrance, after long, long time. I consider it the best fragrance of Avon, very sophisticated and unique, is a signature-fragrance for the strong, intelligent and caring woman.

guest_maribelia
guest_maribelia

I am still trying to recover myself for the disappearance of this perfume. Please Come back. I need it!!!!

guest_Núbia
guest_Núbia

EU QUERO O SURRENDER DE VOLTA!!!!

Estou muito triste por não mais poder usar o meu perfume favorito. Na verdade, nunca gostei dos perfumes da avon e aí encontro o meu "par" perfeito e ele sai de circulação???????????
Como podem brincar assim com os meus sentimentos? rsrsrs

Nicky_PL
Nicky_PL

A wonderful oriental fragrance!
I still remember that unforgettable
smell after maybe 5 or 6 years.
It a pity it isn't available in my country anymore. :-(((

gesch
gesch

This starts with a fresh note, like earl grey, but becomes spicy, woody, flowery after half an hour.
Although it's clearly oriental it has an uplifting-fresh character - and never is neither heavy nor cloying.
There is some musk in the drydown, but it just adds a bit of warmth to the woody-balm base(with a tiny bit spicy amber).
Throughout the fragrance gives a feeling of warmth and comfort, but at the same time, it makes me feel confident/attractive.
I'm so happy I was able to grab a couple of bottles and I'm stocking up still :)

guest_Reva
guest_Reva

I very much regret that it was discontinued. Before it I was never much of a perfume person. Changed everything. I have a large stock of the body spray now, and a few of the eau de parfums.

lillybee
lillybee

I've just found the fragrance notes in French, here's the translation:

Top notes: bergamot, mandarin, pear, freesia, tea

Middle notes: rose, flamboyante, bayberry

Base notes: patchouli, amber, musk

Bayberry or Bay Rum Tree (Pimenta racemosa) is a spice used in Caribbean cuisine.

Surrender is a little gem, not your average Avon scent. It's a well-blended, balanced, transparent yet rich composition that would easily stand up as high-end. It doesn't go through big transformations but rather shows its multiple facets one at time.

For the first hour I'm getting lots of sweet and sour, aromatic - peppery citruses accentuated with patchouli and musk. Being an oriental as opposed to a floral oriental, the transparent and slightly spicy exotic florals stay in the background wafting in and out of the middle notes, to which the fizzy, sweet and sour notes give a lovely, ozonic feel.

The drydown is mostly musk with a hint of cream and a touch of exotic florals that remind me of a sweeter, better-done version of Surreal Garden's drydown. A pretty skin scent that's stays fresh and naturally sweet while being soft, creamy and exotic. Only a slight disappointment, the lasting power is about 6 hours, tough it clings well to clothes (up till next day). Not bad from such an airy and transparent composition.

Apparently made by Givaudan, the fragrance manufacturer that create high-end perfumes for houses like Givenchy or Prada.

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

Looking through Avon brochures, I've always seen Surrender & never tried to test it.
Lately, I read encouraging reviews about it& that it's so similar to YSL Elle. So, I gave it a shot.
I LOVE it, it's soooo sexy & so feminine in the same time. I can't even count the compliments I got from both girls & guys about my perfume :)
About it being similar to Elle, yeah.. it is similar but I love it even more..

guest_Cris Costa - Brasil
guest_Cris Costa - Brasil

Estou extremamente triste com o sumiço da Colônia Surrender. Este perfume representa tudo o que uma mulher moderna precisa ser: firme, corajosa, doce, afetiva, inteligente, fashion, flexível...
Por favor, tragam o Surrender de volta!!!

The_Entity
The_Entity

Very rich fragrance....theres something about it that makes it smell good enough to eat, very disappointed that this was discontinued

vdxl
vdxl

Somewhat similar to Boss Intense, but more fruity, more modern, more feminine, longer lasting. Another Avon fragrance that smells expensive and too bad it was discontinued in my country: my cousin used it and I loved it on her. A girl who wears Surrender seduces me too. I know I have mentioned some women fragrances I enjoy on girls, the list is long. Well, add this to my list.

Mysticalili
Mysticalili

one of the best perfumes ever! Unfortunately I can´t find it in Brazil anymore and I´m sure I want one bottle of this WONDERFUL perfume again.

guest_jenrose
guest_jenrose

I love this scent! My favorite was always instinct.. They had discontinued instinct, but my husband found and ordered me a bottle. Come to find out the name changed to Surrender.. Im happy I found it again!

Coriander
Coriander

Seductive and rich floral/musk fragrance (in my skin).
Very feminine.

nouny
nouny

that perfum is so nice and cool.
i love this one and its unique too:)

dolita
dolita

my favorite forever its very warm,sexy and very attractive my fiance is in love with this perfume

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

Very daring, exciting and sexy! Warm and seductive with deep rich, woody, musky notes. I like this a LOT!

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

I like this fragrance - it reminds me of Christmas! Seductive and sexy, and very oriental IMHO.

swedtmolinari
swedtmolinari

Surreal is fantastic. It has the power to make a simple moment becomes erotic and so hot. Surreal is for sexy women but with personality.

Surrender by Avon 4.06 out of 5 based on 192 ratings and 68 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Surrender fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Surrender, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Surrender by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Surrender by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.