Designers » A » Floral « Groups

dislike

coconut
tropical
milky
Tahitian Holiday Avon for women Pictures Tahitian Holiday Avon for women Pictures Tahitian Holiday Avon for women Pictures

Avon Tahitian Holiday was presented in April 2008 in two versions: as EDT and hair perfume.

EDT Tahitian Holiday arrives with tropical and sea notes of sun, palms, sand and sea... A part of exotic aromas from a distant island is combined in a harmonic composition of cyclamen and ginger in the top notes. The heart blooms with aromas of tiare flower, jasmine and exotic coconut, while the base notes fondle with notes of sensual musk mixed with accords of Monoi coconut. This EDT is available as 50 ml, with an accompanying body spray (150 ml).

Hair perfume contains both exotic aromas and UV protection, which enables it to protect each lock of hair. It was created to contribute to silky hair shine. Hair perfume Tahitian Holiday is available as 100 ml.

Cyclamen Ginger

Fiji Paradise

Tahitian Holiday Fragrance Reviews

boheme_maras
boheme_maras

Hm... i do not think its smells like Estee's Bronze Godess... i think this is good but not that good like bronze godess. Its ok for the beach, for me its a little bit of cheap smell.

polkadot27
polkadot27

Gorgeous & Perfect scent for summer. Ive had 6 bottles of this i always take it on holiday as it is perfect to refresh. Best to buy it in bulk as you can get 3 bottles for a £10 around summer time. It is creamy and aquamarine with a strong coconut scent

Christina0065
Christina0065

I Love this! I have several bottles! I stocked up on this one! I wear it every Summer!! It reminds me of laying on a breezy beach in the sun, tanning with coconut oil all over me!! :) I get a lot of compliments on it!

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

I love using this on a bleak autumn or winter day. Instant summer. It makes me happy.

Lali_7
Lali_7

I would be embarrassed to smell like this in public, unless on the beach. It does not smell like a perfume period. More like you forgot to take a shower after your long day on the sun. Scent good for a tanning product.

GlobalGirlyGirl
GlobalGirlyGirl

I got a sample, hoping for coconut. Alas, on me, all I smell is the tiare flower.

And that was the sad end to my Tahitian Holiday.

Jayne58
Jayne58

Well it is back for those of you bewailing its discontinuation. I suppose that it is nice enough if you really, really, really like coconut. Cheap and cheerful but not for me.

Jyllian

MMMMMMM So summery! Smells like you should be laying on the beach!

carolallred
carolallred

On my skin, there's very little coconut, but lots of tiare and musk. Maybe it's the coconut that softens it. It seems to last well and I enjoy every stage of it. I do wish there was more coconut though!

zaik
zaik

Very, very sweet summer scent! Must be a coconut lover to wear this. Doesn't last long but its ok for the price.

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

I think the musk is the most noticable of all the notes.

vanili
vanili

I love this scent from Avon, the coconut stands out alot. sorry they discontinued it. Bring it back Avon

Fräulein Schill
Fräulein Schill

Am waiting for this smell at the moment and do really think it should be great. Love coconut though. Could anyone advise me what really nice (not weak name) smell can I find if I like spices, coconut but not flowers or sweet scents? Thanks in advance.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

U know that smell that your skin has after sunbathing all day and pouring sun tan lotion on while jumping in salt watter every now and then...yup...thats what this smells like.

aki777
aki777

This thing is just awful to say the least (or maybe the juice in my bottle is off?)-one of the most annoying stinkers I've ever tried :) suffocating tiare with musk overdose. Super synthetic, annoying and disturbing. Anyone for a swap-proudly own full botle :)
My ATH is nowhere close to Bronze Goddess which I adore. Reading all these praising reviews makes me think I own a bottle of a rancid perfume. Oh well.

Jyllian

Oh lovely and lucious. I love cocoanut...this is the one for me...i have tried G , (great) Pure Crush(good) and Miami Glow, (nah) ...all are colognes that are supposed to remind you of coconut...but this one is the coco-nuttiest! it smells of coconuts and the ocean and if you close your eyes, you see a beautiful Hawaiian beach! I LOVE IT, im so glad i bought it.

Nadia31
Nadia31

Sun cream in a bottle, I love the exotic scent of coconuts and beaches and was told I even smelt like summer whist wearing this perfume, it doesn't seem to last to long on me though.

freddinos
freddinos

Coconut-y and floral (tiare) plus lots of musk that adds a certain 'cool' base to the perfume. It is not a foody coconut at all and quite a good product for a company like Avon. Doesn't last an aweful long but you can definitely smell it for 2-3 hours. If you prefer something truly coconut-y bordering on extremely gourmand I would recommend Comptoir Sud Pacific Coco Extreme.
By the way, I too do not find Tahitian Holiday related to any of the Bronze Godesses.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

Suntan lotion, coconut and fruits...excellent for summer but this is one that can give me a headache (and I wear really strong fragrances like Angel).

I wear this if I'm going to go out doing yardwork or cutting the grass because it really does last and last!

So gorgeous this one!

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

This was ok. Very tropical and enjoyable but I just felt it was missing somehting. It does not have the best staying power either.

Platinum_girly
Platinum_girly

This perfume is a dead ringer for Diesel zero plus feminine. Now i realise that the Diesel fragrance is supposed to be a cacao scent but to be honest all i have ever pulled from it is coconut, this perfume is pretty much the same. I don't know how people are smelling florals in this one because it is a pure coconut fragrance through and through. It does remind one of being on holiday, lying on the beach, being surrounded by fellow travellers lathering sun lotion on themselves. It is a nice scent, but not for those who are not coconut lovers.

tiger_greeneyes
tiger_greeneyes

This reminds me of just about every beach holiday I've ever been on. It's an exact smell-a-like for Hawaiian Tropic Suntan Oil with a hint of floral - which is another smell to add to the holiday memories. All they need to do now is add an eau-de-bbq note and I'm back in the Med!

I adore this perfume, I use it mainly as a sleep perfume as it's such a relaxing smell for me, I'm back in the sun, baking myself on a lounger with a lovely breeze to keep me cool and the sun is too bright to open my eyes.

This one, for me, isn't a perfume, it's a perfect memory.

Kemerri
Kemerri

I don't even usually like the smell of coconut or sweet perfumes but this was great. Once I smelled it in the Avon magazine, I was hooked. Super sexy, especially when you're at the beach. I'd always spray some of the hair mist in my hair and.. OH LAWRDY, I'd feel happy. Lasts a while too.

vonwinklestine

I'm wearing this today and i feel as if i am on a tropical beach. so yummy

shushkin
shushkin

I finally decided to try this as it was at such a fantastic price. Now this was a really rash thing to do because I hate the coconut scent. Yes, when I first applied it to my wrist there was one almighty hit of coconut and my heart sank. Thankfully it dries down quickly and then you have the tiare flowers. I know the scent of tiare flowers as I have been to Fiji and I was so relieve and pleased. Delicious, and it last for about 6 hrs on my skin. I have oily skin so maybe that helps it to last. Moisturised skin does tend to hold perfume better.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

This is vacation on a bottle. A beachy, carefree frag. The coconut is the main star on this one, which make it perfect for a day at the beach or to take along to a vacation for day ware. I agree it doesn't last long but it's pretty inexpensive, you can reapply worry free.

Jaydee
Jaydee

Oh my goodness I absolutely love this. Mainly coconut but with floral and musk. Not too sweet. Just wish it lasted longer. I could wear it all day

nikkimouse
nikkimouse

ok, I have to admit I hate most avon perfumes, but I've recently found two that I like, first was 'Casbah', vintage and fruity smokey benzoiney wonderful :)..

Now Tahitian holiday!

Is it a brilliant, high quality, artistic, intriguing scent? no not really, but it is yummy, and is slightly remoniscent of Estee lauders Sensuous Nude, not as nice, but I could definently see using this in combination... or even alone, on a hot summer day, when I want to smell just a little yummy!

It's a very light green floral.. with lots of coconut... the jasmine is quite green, tiare flower is blended nicely, not loud at all, but noticable to my sniffer. I'm sure some may not pick up on it at all, its a smooth green floral coconut.... great to use as a body spray for your other like tropical coconut type scents :) I'm very happy with it.

I spray a few hours ago , stopped at the store and recieved a compliment, so I'm thinking for the price 3 or more hours isn't bad, sillage is prety minimal after the first 10 minutes... but still noticable

Considering the price, I give this an 8 out of a possible 10 :)

vonwinklestine

Not really what i was expecting but a lovely perfume anyway, I thought it would be more fruity for some reason. A good one for summer days. It goes really well with Avons new perfume miami party, which i hope is on fragrantica soon!

PetalBloom
PetalBloom

Perfect for the spring/summer. Not as fruity as some of the other summer scents out there, it's a coconut tanning scent with a hint of a powdery note. Lazy summer day out in the garden? THIS is what you want.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

I am not very fond of coconut fragrances, but I like Tahitian Holiday, what an irony!
Now straight to the point: this doesn't smell excatly like coconut, but more like a suntan lotion. It is not too sweet, not too vanillic; instead, it is slightly musky and "beachy". If you're a fan of suntan lotion scents, this might be a passable alternative for you.
The lasting power was OK. Considering it's low price, this fragrance is not too bad.

luckylilac6
luckylilac6

I love coconut scents, but I hate this perfume.
Very synthetic, and flowery....I ended up throwing it out.

Morrigan
Morrigan

This perfume would be my ideal summer perfume if it lasted longer (1 hour on my skin tops!). It comes on VERY synthetic and cheap in the beginning, which irritates me and makes me sneeze. When it dries down it is gorgeous (Hawaian Tropicy if you're into that), but unfortunately I can't enjoy it for too long. I don't think this is worth repurchasing and that saddens me.

cute scent ok it's coconut
but not at first spray it's more tiare flower but it change rapidely to a very.. almost unoticable coconut very light scent :(
too bad it doesn't stay not even 15 minutes on me :(
wish it does
i guess this one will more be an air refreshner than frangrance

Arrogant_Cat
Arrogant_Cat

Ok, I have been looking for something like this for a while now. I have even tried some niche perfumes hoping that one of them would give me the illusion of the `coconut-beach-palm trees` feeling and here we go, I have found it in an Avon-scent!

It just arrived today . So airy, subtle and light. Smells like coconut - but not in a sugary, gourmand way, this is far from the usual vanilla-coconut that you might expect.
TH is a very nice coconut-flesh scent softened with tropical tiare flower and a hint of jasmin. Simple, but it works.

I have never had a chance to visit a tropical place but this little EDT does the job - I am suddenly transported to faraway shores, palm trees and sandy beaches, grass skirts, coconut crush drinks with straws. Beautiful!!!

I just wish that this holiday could last longer.
Longevity: 3-4 hours on my skin and sillage is moderate but is definitely there.

Tahitian Holiday will definitely accompany me on my upcoming beach holiday!!! Sadly not to the South Pacific though.

Anete
Anete

I had this perfume while ago but they discountinued it. This perfume doesn't last very long but I love the scent,when I wear it everyone is like : "hey,what is smelling like coconuts here?"

tigergirl
tigergirl

I love holidays.My dad had coconut perfume which I don't remember its name but give me good memory from my childhood.

misscxox
misscxox

I smelt this on a friend and thought it smelt lovely and reminded me of holidays. I ended up purchasing this when it was on offer.

It smells fine when it is first sprayed, if not a bit strong. It then dries down to a plastic-y chemically smell on my skin, which does not smell at all of coconut anymore. It can also be quite overpowering.

I have to say I rarely reach for this.

I had it and thought it was fun during that summer. Very tropic-coconut. But also very quickly fading. Since it was a "cheap" scent I didn't bother so much about the missing staying power.

Allyfally
Allyfally

I LOVED the smell of this one. Its so yummy, pure coconut. Unfortunately it gave me wicked headaches, so I eventually gave it away.

But it smelled so good that for about 2 months, I put up with the headaches just so I could smell it.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Yum! Coconut lovely! If you are a coconut fan then this is a good one for your collection. This smells like the beach in a bottle! Vanilla Coconutty-licious!

sofababe
sofababe

This is definitely mislabeled as floral, its coconut through and through. Its also quite a strong scent so u really do only need a little spray. On a hot summer night somewhere exotic its perfect, or maybe just close your eyes and imagine it......

Laura Dora
Laura Dora

In the bottle it smelled like instant vacation and I was so exited since instant vacation is discontinued and it's a favorite of mine, but once I actually tried it on it's not like IV at all. It's basically just coconut and it's a bit to strong for me. Not a bad scent, not really offensive just nothing special you may as well get some coconut hand lotion.

crakky
crakky

This is only COCONUT SMELL! Although i love it...it might be coconut milk in that bottle....i mean...it smells like coconut, and nothing more!

orchidlover
orchidlover

This perfume reminded me of Daisy Fuentes Dianoche Ocean very much, but Dianoche is more sophisticated I think.
T.H. has quite good lasting power.
Coconutty, sweet summer scent. Not bad, but I can live without it.
I'm glad that you like it, Action. :)

Jaki
Jaki

ok but a bit synthetic and cheap smelling for my tastes. I have given it to my daughter who likes it.

Oh and I forgot, this is not a floral perfume. This is a spicy gourmand to my nose!

Wauw this is a holiday fragrance alright! Like Cisco said it is a natural Coco fragrance, with extreme staying power and sillage. Where I found Bath & Bodyworks Exotic Coconut WAY over the top and not natural smelling, this perfume does live up to the promise. Thank you Orchidlover, for this wonderful perfume!!

cisco
cisco

It is pure coconut to me and is something one would only wear in the Summer. I like coconut, but this may be just a bit too much. I will say it does not smell synthetic...it smells like real coconuts and reminds me of a Pina Coloda. I do not find it to smell like suntan lotion at all and must compliment Avon on the authenticity of the coconut.

I have decided to take this coconut and mix it with other fragrances like I do Tea Rose. I could then take an otherwise somewhat average fragrance and turn it into my very own coconut concoction.

guest_no coconut, just sunlotion
guest_no coconut, just sunlotion

Smells like sun lotion, the sunlotion is so strong and overpowers any coconut , and i cant smell the coconut now

Doodles
Doodles

too much coconut! if you like the smell of coconuts, u'll definitely like this one..

guest_jools
guest_jools

Love the smell of coconut,but it makes me feel,sort of...greasy.Annoyingly,I like this.

rebecca6
rebecca6

my mother have this perfume, and to tell you the truth i'm not keen on this fragrance..:s
it's too coconut for me..VERY COCONUT!!

JASAvonRep
JASAvonRep

The fact that I really love the coconut scent makes this amazing. Truly it reminds me of summer when I was growing up and we'd go to the creek or the rare occasion the beach and we'd use the coconut scented sun screen, I loved that smell and this reminds me of that.

I recommend this scent, but strongly caution you if you have a problem with coconut, that is the dominating scent, but it's GREAT.

kashmir
kashmir

Too much coconut, though it's not bad for a summer vacation.

falovalo
falovalo

I'm guessing that this was trying to be EL's Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche, and it did a decent job of it. Unfortunately, I don't like this or Bronze Goddess. Smells kind of messy, I don't get any coconut like others have mentioned, just a little sweetness and... to my horror... urine!!!

DOMINOCAT
DOMINOCAT

I bought this on a whim because of the Tiare but all I get is Coconut. Its pleasant and I like it...... but only to spray on my bathroom towels!

HOPE007
HOPE007

It's ok, not my thing really. Has a strange note in there I do not like. Does smell like summer and the beach - I think it reminds me of tanning lotion in a way. My 5 year old daughter adores it though and regularly douses herself in it since I gave it to her (she is spoiled and has a few fragrances she keeps with mommies large collection)

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

I just ordered this off on Ebay b/c I smelled it a couple of years ago..thinking it smelled like Malibu Musk. Nope, just smells really coconut-ty. Nice if you're into that sort of thing.

bloodflower
bloodflower

spoiled nose,
it is not very long lasting but it doesn't go away too quick either, it is very exotic exactly like its name, the most dominating smell is edgy coconut i'd say, i loved it,it reminds me of my summer holidays that year..
interestingly the body mist has lasting power or 3-4 hours! i'm impressed!

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

no one gives information about the lasting power:..( and what would u say is the dominating smellin it? is it very girlish???

tzoutzou78
tzoutzou78

absolute summer fragrance. if you like coconut , you ll get it here plenty, but in avery sexy way,combined with tiare,.i recommend it for summer evenings!!!

gesch
gesch

i bought it mostly because I saw that it has a ginger note - very disappointed about that one.i can't smell any of it. but anything else is just as expected - very monoi, little bit of flowers and very much like hawaian oil(this sunscreen stuff) - perfect for my little sister since she loves that stuff! lucky her: now she just gets it as 'spray-to-go'.

lemonlavendergirl
lemonlavendergirl

smells just like instant vacation.I was very disapointed with this smell.its not really fruity at all to me.is weird!! Kind of heavy too!

The_Entity
The_Entity

This smells simalar to Harajuku Lovers G...only this has a more aquatic note

TashaRose
TashaRose

I own this and I like it well enough, but I have to admit... something about the top notes doesn't sit quite right with me. It's overbearing, in my opinion, for the first ten to fifteen minutes after it's sprayed. Beyond that, it dries down into a sweet, summer scent that's worthy of daytime wear... but that initial spray does nothing for me (except for the occasional headache).

maid_marilyn
maid_marilyn

I thought this perfume was actually a lovely summer scent. The tiare, monoi, and coconut are definitely there, as is an ozone note which freshens it all up a bit. It is, just as you'd expect, a beachy sunscreen sort of scent, which is not the sort of thing I usually like, but I think this is really nice for a hot day.

guest_kjj91867
guest_kjj91867

my aunt bought this for me and i absolutely love it. makes me feel like i'm in hawaii. i put it on at the beginning of my day and throughout the day, i get alot of compliments on it. they say it's a refreshing smell and not very overpowering like some perfumes. i use this everyday and i'm going to order more since i'm almost out.

nymeria
nymeria

i might have a mailfunctioning nose cuz i feel nothing else in this thing but coconut...coconut swallows the rest of it...

Laurukka
Laurukka

I like cocos scented things very much unlike many other of my friends. On my skin the scent started to remind me of some sunscreen products. This was a unwanted feature in my opinion, even tough the smell of sunscreen gives me good memories :) I think people who like cocos and use a lot plain vanilla fragrances would like this. It doesn't last long, but it's cheap.

alina terec
alina terec

cheap smell. makes me sick. maby its the coconut, too me it smells like coconut and vanilla, risky combination!

Trvevil
Trvevil

This one I liked and ordered when sniffed from Avon 'magazine'. When I got it I liked it so much that I bought another one and I used one bottle during last summer. It reminds me of it. I don't find it boring or simple, no it's sweet, perfect for summer, but you surely would be fed up with it after some while. I used up 50 ml and got fed up with it. It really doesn't suit fall season in my opinion if you are surrounded by gold and redness of falling leaves. Now spring is coming finally and I was in mood to wear it again - although I still think it suits to be worn to beach :D
About scent- It opens up sweet coconut and a little bitterness of ginger, ginger stays for a short while and then you get juicy coconut with tiare flower and jasmine (coconut is the main note in this composition). I think it stays for a long time, but I feel guilty pleasure when I reapply it. Nice, overall, but nothing exceptional. So I layer it with Fairy Dust, to make it more interesting. Bottle is plain, but the juice inside is in lovely marine nuances.

ophelia
ophelia

I have it, but it's not what I thought... Boring, simple, irritating - no mood for this.

amanda

ive changed my mind, i used it for a while and i wish it would be 30ml instead of 50. its too simple,
first i liked it, because of the coconut, but it got annoying, maybe i just have to wait a little bit, it happened before that i came to hate one and then fell in love with it again

christabella
christabella

I love it. All Avon perfumes seems to smell the same, but this one stands out. It's different, it's sweet and coconuty. Sad part is that it doesn't last long since it's eau de toilette. But it's still amazing, i love it, perfect for summer.

alkispice
alkispice

I was hoping for much more of a tahitian gargenia, or monoi scent (which was the description). This instead turned out to be a lot like mark's Instant Vacation, but sweeter. The coconut is strong and too sweet for my taste.

amanda

Cocos dominate. I like it, it needs to dry down. it last quite well, very sexy

guest_ozan
guest_ozan

i love that so much!

guest_michelle
guest_michelle

it's amazing!!!! very sexy.

guest_lylian
guest_lylian

ive just ordered it from avon. i have only smelled it in the magazine but i liked it and i smelled a lot of coconut in it which i like. but im afraid it doesent last long because its eau de toilette and i have only had perfumes of avon yet. ill see.and i'll tell more about it then

Tahitian Holiday by Avon 3.37 out of 5 based on 238 ratings and 81 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Tahitian Holiday fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Tahitian Holiday, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tahitian Holiday by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tahitian Holiday by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.