Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Today Tomorrow Always Forever Avon for women

Today Tomorrow Always Forever Avon for women
dislike

Today Tomorrow Always Forever Avon for women Pictures

The popular collection of the house of Avon - Today, Tomorrow, Always which has three main editions (Today, Tomorrow and Always) as well as several romantic successors, adds another fragrance to mark the spring of 2012.

The new fragrant composition Today Tomorrow Always Forever arrives in a romantic, pink bottle shaped like the edition Always from 2005. It is constructed as a floral fragrance surrounded with insolent spices offering a passionate blend of pink pepper. It continues with luminous and sweet-tart notes of orange blossom blooming in the very heart of the composition. The subtle veil embracing the floral-spicy blend is composed of sensual skin musk leaving a fine trail on the skin.

Today Tomorrow Always Forever was launched in spring 2012 and is available as 50ml EDP.

Pink Pepper Jasmine Peony

Orange Blossom Bulgarian Rose

Musk Sandalwood Vanilla

Today Tomorrow Always Forever Fragrance Reviews

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

My mum has it. At the beginning it smells a little sour on my skin, but I find it good for office and everyday use.

teretore
teretore

This perfume was gifted to me. I have never been interested in of Avon perfumes, because they don't seem and smell very fragrant and challenging.
I like that smell but it's nothing special. I usually wear it at home or in the evenings.

jeca
jeca

Amazing fragrance of old Avon school! Love it, my kind of fresh and soft floral bouquet! ;o)

goldenlight83
goldenlight83

I like this perfume. You can wear it everyday for nothing inparticular. I wouldn't wear this on an outing with your girls or husband but smells nice.

Lornaluv
Lornaluv

Like other's have said this starts out with a big spicy blast that clears away very quickly.

This settles down to a very pleasant citrusy floral where I get both the rose and the peony in just the right amount for my nose. I just wish it would stay there, but in less than 2 hours it is nearly gone except for leaving a faint remainder on any fabric it should happen to land and only if you put the item right up to your nose.

I will keep this for next spring and summer as an office safe scent since I'm already going back to fall scents despite the heat here, but I most likely won't get this again. Too bad it is just so pretty, but it just vanishes, this usually doesn't happen to me. I could only rate this a like for that reason alone.

loonad
loonad

Got this as a gift from my husband - tried it yesterday and found it to be suitable for spring/summer.It is a very pleasant floral with just a bit of kick provided by the pink pepper.My only problem with this is the longevity.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

Started off extremely strong - spice explosion to say the least. The pink pepper was intensified by the heavy musk and sandalwood to the point that i started sneezing from it =( It calmed down after about half an hour and i could smell a flowery bouquet nicely enhanced by a pinch of vanilla.

It's a really heavy perfume but in an earthy kinda way - it makes me think of temples in India with that distinctive incense smell. Even though its categorized as a Floral Woody Musk perfume, i'd say that it would be better suited in the Oriental category. It really has that elegant old school power house quality to it... think 80's perfumes.

This is very much a statement fragrance. It's really not for the faint of heart. I like it... but... the aggressiveness of the pepper in the beginning is a bit off putting. =(

I think this MUST have some water melon in there, it is the note I smell the most!

bluemel
bluemel

i can only smell the pink pepper. it is not long lasting at all like all the avon perfumes

lavenderic
lavenderic

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume,am using the 4 bottle yes the forth similar to Burberry PINK

Bottle is heavy don't consider carrying it in your handbag

Great Price with a great scent

not insolence

TODAY TOMORROW ALWAYS FOREVER Avon for women=GREY FLANNEL Geoffrey Beene for men

Voopie
Voopie

Got it today and I´m in LOVE :)

Liina
Liina

The opening of TTA Forever is quite fresh and green. But as it develops it gets sweeter with florals and vanilla. The heart is romantic floral but the base notes are the heaviest on me. It's sweet with vanilla and very woody with sandalwood. TTA Forever is a nice perfume but that's all. As already previous reviewers have said it's not original and nothing extraordinary.

not insolence

Имам този парфюм от размяна.Много е нежен,леко докосващ.Харесва ми.Портокаловите цветчета преобладават, мускусът също е много осезаем.Траен.Семпла, но прекрасна бутилка!
Шлейфът му ми прилича на тясно на Бекам.
Името му също го прави достоен Да го носиш. "ВИНАГИ'' и'' ЗА ВИНАГИ" са много силни думи.Но понякога ги казваме или ги чуваме, без да сбъркаме.

s.pa_pandora
s.pa_pandora

simple but gorgeous.

Sillage is o.k. in hot weather.
Longevity is fairy, for me about 6 - 7 hours. ^^

Love it. 9/10

Nur
Nur

Nothing special at all - just a simple plain fragrance that doesn't (say) anything.
At first it's alovely floral but then there is something that is a little bit annoying in the dry down (pink pepper may be?) but over all it's just a simple every day scent
the only positive side about this is the bottle - very heavy and classy with the light pink color

goldpoint
goldpoint

The fragrance is nice and floral ,but in fact, nothing really special.And to me it's very soapy ,soapy like a shampoo or a bath foam. I am kind of disappointed as I expected a little bit more from the Today Tomorrow... line.

A fresh musky fruity floral. More floral than fruit, and not overly sweet. You won't offend anyone by wearing this. I detect some orange blossom, musk and something that smells like gingerlily to me. The fragrance is about average but pleasant and suitable for daily use. I love the bottle - it's identical to the bottle used for Always in this same line. It's super heavy and substantial and doesn't feel cheap at all.

please
please

I found this online:
Top notes of pink pepper, green jasmine, pink peony
Middle notes of orange blossom, rose, butterfly bush
Base notes: sandalwood, vanilla, musk

nananessa
nananessa

The orange blossom makes the fruity - floral very nice & is one floral that doesn't bother my allergies. It's a little sweet but not too sweet for my tastes in florals. The middle note on me is a soft musk, slightly powdery but not overpowering. I really like this one for an Avon floral since so many of Avon's florals have been just too strong, overpoweringly sweet for my chemistry & tastes. But this one is a keeper!

This was a Christmas Gift to me that included the shower gel, body lotion & fragrance. It has a soft powdery quality that comes out on me I am noticing the more I wear it. I really like this one.

And the bottle is beautiful, thick & IMO a design classic.

Update: 'Had some nice compliments on this today. "You sure do smell good! Wow! That sure does smell good!!!"

Love this soft floral from Avon! A good all-purpose fragrance, all seasons.

StarMagix
StarMagix

I do like the smell of this fragrance but the one thing I notice the most is, it has no lasting ability on myself. ;-( I am disappointed because the first smell is very nice but then as it dries down there is something in the mix that just does not quite smell right. I am not too sure what it is. I bought samples of this one until it first came out in the book and I thought perhaps it was due to the samples having to be poured out creating a thicker amount in smaller areas. If that makes sense. I was hoping that the spray bottle would distribute the fragrance in a more overall mist, thus no strange after smell. Whatever it is that creates sort of a bug spray residue scent is still noticeable. Perhaps it is just my chemistry does not fit well with all the ingredients but anything that leaves behind a bug spray scent to me is scary. So even though I think this fragrance smells really nice, a part of me does not like it.

millan
millan

On me this is a very clean & fruity candylike scent but powerful!!! last a long time the juice has a very pretty color and the bottle is a heavy glass . I like it very much

suile
suile

Fresh orange blossom at first, not overly strong, thank goodness, because this note can be rather extreme in some fragrances.

On the powerful side for an Avon fragrance, lasts well. Dries down to a kind of skin scented floral and the orange blossom note stays.. I like it a lot.

Bottle is nice too - heavy weight glass.

Today Tomorrow Always Forever by Avon 3.74 out of 5 based on 115 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Today Tomorrow Always Forever fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Today Tomorrow Always Forever, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Today Tomorrow Always Forever by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Today Tomorrow Always Forever by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.