Designers » A » Oriental « Groups

Today Tomorrow Always Heart Avon for women

Today Tomorrow Always Heart Avon for women
dislike

tropical

The new fragrance from Avon is presented by the famous Selma Hayek as a romantic scent of love, the sequel of the popular trilogy. It is created as an oriental fragrance with emphasized fruity essences, available in the trade mark bottle with a heart-shape pendant.

The perfume Today Tomorrow Always Heart opens with mandarin blossom essence, carambola - star fruit and paprika, followed by spring accord of strelitzia and neroli oil. The base leaves a rich musky trail with some woody accords and iris. This new fragrance is available as 30 ml EDP. The special offer includes golden evening bag as a promotional present. Today Tomorrow Always Heart has been launched on the market in March 2009.

Mandarin Orange Carambola (Star Fruit) Paprika

Strelitzia Neroli

Woodsy Notes Musk iris

Today Tomorrow Always Heart Fragrance Reviews

energia
energia

He's back in catalogs :) I was waiting almost 5 years for it to be back. I ordered immediately,hope I still like it :)

TheAnastasia
TheAnastasia

Funny that at first I thought it is a new Avon fragrance together with TTA In Bloom as in my country it was marked as "new". I always check all fragrances at my lovely Fragrantica and that's how I discovered they are not actually new, but weren't marketed in Europe before. Thank God they are now! :)
To me it resembles a bit the original TTA Today as I own it as well, but this Heart is more sweet and in tropical way - must be the star fruit and and the strelitzia. It's heavy as most of TTA fragrances, but I love it!I I think TTA Heart is a really beautiful scent!

Karry_
Karry_

Very sweet and soft, in the way i like. Staying power !!!!24 hours on cloths, can be even more. On skin -7. But there is 1 disadvantage: 5 minutes after applying it i feel a smell of a very cheap soap, but then it disappears, and i enjoy it and 'm getting high.

daliflora
daliflora

I used to wear this little fragrance, without however being a fan of it. It was indeed romantic, elegant and somewhat provocative, though perhaps too sugary romantic and sweet for my taste. I woulnd't buy it again and woulnd't recommend it.

MoonGirl
MoonGirl

I absolutely loved this fragrance.

And I enjoy it indeed Orchidlover, I am wearing it and I can find only one word for it: INTOXICATING!
It is sooo sensual, amazing perfume!

Blue Valentine
Blue Valentine

I've been wearing it since two weeks already and I still don't know what I really think of this scent.

The notes are balanced in such a way that the whole smells like an unknown oriental flower - sweet with a trace of bitterness, a little spicy and warm but still very floral.

The designers achieved such a homogeneity that it never lets me distinguish one note from another.

I think it's one of these scents that hardly anyone would particularly dislike. Nor love. Good idea to wear it when you don't have idea of what to wear.

orchidlover
orchidlover

This scent wasn't my taste. A strange mixture of Today and Tomorrow for my nose(maybe Always too. I'm not sure about Always because I've never tested it. But I'd like to). Nice,feminine smell with great lasting power, but definitely not for me.
I still prefer Today.
I'm glad you enjoy it,Action. :)

guest_Letty
guest_Letty

Dear ladies who like TTA Gold, I am a Avon Rep living in Romania and it is still in the catalogue here (made in Poland). It's about 21 euros, if you're interested. letitiasascau@yahoo.com

guest_alittleeccentric
guest_alittleeccentric

Dear Love4Pipo,
Yes, i know very well that this is the page for HEART and GOLD is not listed on this website, but believe me it exists, I mean existed until they recently decided to discontinue. I just needed to find a similar page to share my excitement about GOLD. And if you look at the comments just above mine, you will see that others know about GOLD too. By the way girls, does anybody know how to get some more GOLD before I run out of it completely? And also, isn't it a crying shame that most beautiful fragrances are discontinued? Oh, why, why...? :-(

I like this fragrance more than Today, Tomorrow or Always.

I would say that it's more similar to Today, because of the flowery note (it seems to me that this note is strelitzia).

Nice enough fragrance, but actually I don't miss it.

Nuusutaja

I am happy for this corner, where people talk about Gold. In my opinion, Gold is absolutely the best of all Avon fragrances. It's a very nice mix. After buying and using it, I lost my temptation for YSL Elle, Lacoste Femme and Lolita Lempicka fragrance, because Avon's Gold has them all in one and I am so satisfied!
However now, when the summer is coming, I feel that Gold was more suitable for winter season. But winter is coming again and I have this beautiful perfume waiting it...

guest_a little eccentric

Oh sorry, I accidentally put my comment in the Heart section, but nevermind, I'm talking about Today Tomorrow Always GOLD, anyway. :-)

guest_a little eccentric

Girls, I need to tell you something here. And it's about Today Tomorrow Always GOLD. I just didn't find it on the list that's why i decided to incorporate it into Diamond. I know nothing about the diamond, I'm sorry, but this GOLD is something of a goldmine. If you are pining after a Tom Ford fragrance or love Ricci Ricci from Nina...get this one instead. For the fraction of the price!! I got it for 7euros (well, it was a last chance to buy and, funnily, i liked it the way it smellt on the paper) :-)It's absolutely gorgeous. A little sweet smelling to my liking (use it sparingly), but takes you away, engulfs you, makes you feel delicious. I'd recommend it for going out or for serious seduction...on a night-out, not in the office...ha-ha. Anyway, for 7euros, it's worth adding it to your already overflowing collection, Avon fans and non-Avon fans.

claudia_23
claudia_23

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS PERFUME . sweet warm soft very weareble, i got many compliments for this. and the stayng power is very good lasts all day in a beautyfull drydown

Nuusutaja

Heart gives me the same feeling like Poeme by Lancome - very romantic floral smell. A wonderful fragrance. It's something very special from Avon.

Rainmood
Rainmood

This one is very nice. I bought it yesterday. It resembles Today, though flower note is stronger. And no heart-shape pendant. Alas!

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

Sadly discontinued, I absolutely loved this frangrance. A slightly sweeter, richer version of Today, I couldn't get enough of it.

kittny
kittny

it has a wonderfull smell..is like the Today combined with the Always (from the Today Tomorrow Always line) it has to be mentioned thet this perfume was launched a few years earlyer but somehow it was taken out from the market and now in 2009 was relaunched.. anyway it is an oriental pefume but also a fresh one.

Today Tomorrow Always Heart by Avon 3.87 out of 5 based on 50 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Today Tomorrow Always Heart fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Today Tomorrow Always Heart, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Today Tomorrow Always Heart by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Today Tomorrow Always Heart by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.