Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Tomorrow Avon for women

Tomorrow Avon for women
dislike

The second fragrance in the in Avon’s trilogy of love, Today.Tomorrow.Always. Tomorrow is embellished with sensual and oriental notes with a certain depth. Top notes are at the same time gentle and sweet; with vibrant golden raspberry and peach skin. Oriental accords of pepper and patchouli introduce a touch of intrigue in its gourmand beginning. The heart is elegant, sweet and floral featuring Indian Jasmine, African violet and orange blossom notes. The base is sensual and egzotic composed of sandalwood, sunset amber, musk and rosewood. It was created in 2005.

Patchouli Tagetes Pepper Peach

Orange Blossom Indian Jasmine African Violet Peony

Sandalwood Musk Brazilian Rosewood

Bond Girl 007
Balkis

Tomorrow Fragrance Reviews

Centsless
Centsless

This perfume I just discovered via a gifted decant and fell head over heels with immediately. I am almost intoxicated by this. I can't believe an Avon fragrance can smell so nice and high end! Good sillage and lasts well too.

boheme_maras
boheme_maras

The best of the trilogy TTA... smells like high end perfume.. For me the scent reminds perfume of Gucci "family"....

Voopie
Voopie

A suprise :) very nice and lady - like, nothing like Jessica Simpsons Fancy Love. ... last about 1 - 2 hours ;) great price

allduygu
allduygu

this one is the best scent from avon.

dezaval
dezaval

It's a wintery musky ambery fragrance, ideal for the office. I like wearing it the rainy days, with black mohair sweaters, luxurius pashminas, wool pants, booties and gold/copper makeup. Elegant, feminine and modern. Cosy and sweet.

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

A beautiful perfume with fruit, woods, and flowers. Sillage not as good as expected as it is only moderate but the fragrance is long lasting.

sureyya
sureyya

For me the best of Avon, the longevity and sillage are perfect. A charming one...

odie
odie

This is a sexy and non traditional perfume by Avon. I do understand it, all that woody and spicy goodness. Although I don't own it, my mother does and it is quite noticeable, the sillage is enormous and has a very good staying power. For the spicy/woodsy girl it is a find.

Christina0065
Christina0065

I bought several bottles of this and it is my go to frangrance!! I Love it!! I get compliments every time and get asked what I am wearing!! I Love this scent!! One of my Avon faves!! :) Very beautiful warmm cozy scent!

SheAlwaysSmellsGood
SheAlwaysSmellsGood

This smells so amazing and sexy and mature (without smelling old, I promise). I am so glad I got this on sale.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Tomorrow brings a smooth, creamy opening of musky vanilla, light patchouli, hay and woods that lead to barely there fruity notes at the top. Reminiscent of Jessica Simpson's Fancy, it's a pleasant, daily use perfume that can be used at the office or on a date.
Tomorrow radiates out with extra spritzing. This EdP is a common smelling fragrance of today so I'd say check your perfume cabinet to see what you own that's similar first and then sample the Tomorrow. That may sound harsh, but it's such a similar smelling perfume to others on the market today and it doesn't have a pop to it to set it apart in the field. If you like this type of fragrance, by all means, add it to your perfume cabinet, it's a good deal.
Flirting in the dry down continues the fruity peach along with the musk and the creamy vanilla. Patchouli continues in muted tones.
Tomorrow is a very pleasant scent, a tad synthetic at times, but an affordable Avon fragrance when you can pick up the perfume on sale with accompanying lotions, creams, body washes and rollerballs.
Lasting power is very good, at four hours. A heavy, chunky round bottle to hold in your hand is nice and that's its design with a gold plastic cap. The word "Tomorrow" encircles the neck for simplicity. A nice presentation in the perfume department from Avon, generally speaking.

thalestv
thalestv

I bought this perfume and loved, I recommend using it in the evening, the notes set well to the skin, since I'm almost 24 hours smelling like tomorrow. the heart of this fragrance is undoubtedly pepper, Indian jasmine, orange blossom, and peach. <3

hohohosan
hohohosan

A sophisticated scent.people who like spicy perfumes would like it. it is edp, so the staying power is really good.i prefer flowery perfumes generally like Today from Avon,but this one is absolutely perfect!!i recommend you to try Tomorrow

dona kaca
dona kaca

This is such a nice,soft,warm and very pleasant perfume.Its very classy and has some similarities with Today,some characteristic note,but Today is more floral.I recommend to everyone to try this divine perfume and very long lasting for such a low price.

Lornaluv
Lornaluv

This is a big spicy peach on me and boy do I love it!

I can't get enough of this and I have to be carefull not to over do it. The sillage and longevity of this is amazing especially considering the price I paid.

When first sprayed it has very strong spicy and peach notes which settle some after a few minutes but still stay prominent throught. I get all of the notes even the peony. This is just so good and lasts all day or night. I did notice on first spraying this the peach can be harsh and synthetic I think this is due in part to the rosewood and patch combo and also resembles incense to me. One way I have found that tones this down is to layer this with a scented lotion or cream.

I wasn't sure I would like this but I am glad I took the risk.

liiva
liiva

This is good! For me it is very musky, sensual and I love it!!!

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

I get smokey notes, incense & wood smoke. good silage & 6+ hours of warm, musky, spicey, yummy smokey goodness...

sjam3295
sjam3295

Nice, warm oriental floral, unfortunately marred for me by an unpleasantly synthetic fruity note.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I found a tiny bit of this at a garage sale along with three other half full bottles. They are the purse size sprays Avon makes. This one didn't have a name and of course it was the only one of the ones I bought that I liked. The longer I wore it the more I loved it. I went back the next day and asked the lady who is also an Avon sales rep if she knew what it was. We'd spent quite a while the night before squinting and the label and trying to find the name. She said it was Tomorrow. I was skeptical but after an ebay search she was totally right. I am loving this scent and will have to buy a full size bottle now. It doesn't wear super long on me but it is such a warm and somehow sexy scent that I know I'll blow through the tiny bit left in this purse size spray in no time. I'd never thought to try this scent so am glad I stumbled across it. It's pretty amazing stuff.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

Another Avon hit! It smells really classy oriental... almost an evening exclusive perfume. Very deep warm amber with a hint of flowery fruitiness to keep it palatable.

Longevity and projection are fantastic. BUT... it's a very common smell because of its popularity and that's not appealing to me.

umtaleb
umtaleb

Long lasting, but I find it very linear. How it starts is how it stays... On fabric it lasts for days. Although it never changes or develops, I am very fond of it and always seem to reach for it in the late evenings as I go to bed.

BonniBrooke
BonniBrooke

Very surprised the first time I smelled it. I was definitely expecting something simpler from Avon - I love Avon stuff, but this is quite a warm sophisticated and expensive-smelling scent! It's a big cozy winter hug that warms and develops beautifully on my skin. In fact when I bought this as a teen I knew right away I wasn't ready for that. Just didn't fit into the teen image. I wanted so badly to make it work for me and would wear it while staying in sometimes, but it simply had to put it away for a few years, until I could wear it without sticking out like crazy. Just put it on again for the first time in maybe 2 years and it's intoxicating. When that toasty amber hits my nose I lose it... Really, it was an incredible steal at around $30.

fatooma
fatooma

Very chic and smells much like more expensive perfumes. It is sharp at the beginning then turns into amazing and interesting scent. It is not boring at all it is suitable for everyday use in winter. The price also is great.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

“Tomorrow” comes in a lovely golden peach bottle in the shape of a oval with swinging hips; the glass edges have a vaguely mobius curve that is distinctly sensual. The top is of a complementary shape, plastic but not obviously so.

“Tomorrow” starts out with a rush of fresh pink grapefruit (not listed, but that’s what it smelled like to me). In the first 30 minutes, it was like I was watching someone assemble a fruit salad: pink grapefruit, fresh raspberries, and then finally some juicy golden peaches. At some point, it was like the chef was going to add marshmallows—there was a super-sweet note that could have gotten ugly—but then she withdrew her hand, and the fragrance stayed a sassy citrus-peach melba.

Over the first hour, that fruit salad smell warmed a bit and I can almost smell a hint of coconut—but I don’t see that in the notes. I think the amber is giving a sophisticated smell to the fruit—a ripeness and warmth. With further dry down, it continues to warm; probably from the sandalwood and rosewood, too. There is almost a buttery-ness to the fragrance, but that could be me “smelling with my eyes”, as the bottle was such a rich golden peach.
I could see from the notes that this was a fruity perfume, but had I known how fruity I might have been scared to try. On my skin, it’s as close to a gourmand as I dare to go. However, because it never went down the candy-sweet-marshmallows-on-top route, it has stayed pleasant.

I don’t get the patchouli ( a relief for me), but wonder if that note is part of keeping the overall fragrance from getting to sugary. No pepper detected, either. There is a gentle floral scent—and I can smell the exotic blooms of jasmine and neroli, but this is not a typical white floral blend.

This fragrance seems to be fading quite fast on my skin; after about 2 hours, it’s very faint. There is also a strange undercurrent that seems to be giving me a headache. While enjoyable, I’m not sure this fragrance is a keeper.

Sheiloka
Sheiloka

The best from Avon!
My favorite from Avon!
I looooooooove it!

ninius
ninius

I got this fragrance a week ago and it was immediately a new favorite. I love it so much I can't stop sniffing it.

fragaddict
fragaddict

This is truly one sexy and sophisticated fragrance. The notes all fit together well, and the france itself last throughout the day, with sillage that is noticable and pleasing. This is best for fall/winter. I would highly recommend this to women who enjoy fragrances with depth and sophistication. This is sweet, spicy and quite intriguing. The best of the four in the collection. I love it!

Juliana6
Juliana6

Ordered this without any expectations, just because the price was good and I wanted a new fragrance.
This is great! Am I the only one to smell something close to Narciso Rodriguez just with additional flower note? Orange blossom is very present here. I think, it gives the sensation of Rodriguez's scent.
I like the bottle- it's glass, not plastic garbage. The shape and the color remind of woman's body.
Sensual, elegant and sexy in the same time. Smells expensive and creates an image of classy woman.
I am very happy with my purchase. A gem from Avon!

r4elle
r4elle

I have purchased this after reading some of the comments and checking the notes. The opening is quite strong and juicy, warm and sweet. Left it for a while, it got even warmer and the smell of amber becomes dominating. These type of perfumes get sweeter on me which is what I really like. It's been 3 hours, all the fruitiness has gone and the base notes are there, it got a bit weaker now. This is perfect for colder days when your brain needs a memory of cosy moments to keep yourself warm. Nothing powdery, peppery and creamy! J'adore! Well done Avon!

icekat
icekat

TOMORROW is an elegant and interesting woody floral combination. The scent has complexity, style and class. I especially love rosewood in this composition. I find that it is in the centre of this scent and it is balanced lovely by the delicate peach notes and later on jasmine. TOMORROW is feminine and sensual but also formal and reserved. I think it could work well for a business meeting or formal dinner for a woman who is confident and fashionable but perhaps a little bit conservative.

I smell lovely rosewood as soon as I put this scent on. In the beginning there is sweetness from raspberry and peach but I find that the woody notes keep it mature and classy. As the scent progresses, the fruity notes are replaced with the jasmine and orange blossom layered on the woody notes. The composition is rich and elegant and, thankfully, not cloying. The dry down is subtle and silky combination of sandalwood, rosewood and amber. Sillage is quite good, so it is important not to over-apply. The longevity is average – at least 5 to 6 hours.

Overall score 7.5/10. I appreciate the elegance of this woody combination. I think that TOMORROW is one of the best ones from Avon that I definitely would not hesitate to recommend it.

kalee23
kalee23

This fragrance is my secret gem! I have been wearing it for years, and cannot count the compliments. Found it quite by accident since I don't care for ANY other Avon fragrances- something used in most of them makes me sneeze, yet the first time I tried this at a friends house I did not believe it was an Avon product. My friend had tiny bottles of the entire trilogy and I sampled all three. I think Avon gave this soulful oriental the wrong name because the tall green fragrance (Always) is very modern, and should have been called "Tomorrow" - Since the first try, in my mind this fragrance was and is "Always" because it lingers and morphs in a way that alternates between clean and fresh, and old and mysterious. I also think of vetiver, incense, and flowers, like the contrast between the Garden District and the French Quarter of New Orleans. Usually (for me) an inexpensive fragrance, even if pleasant, is just a fragrance, but this lovely treasure evokes layered memories and feelings completely beyond it's modest cost. Don't know what I'll do without it... Guess I'll have to hire someone to concoct a copy. Any takers?

polarisking
polarisking

mmm, very oriental and fruity. The first impression I get is peach and raspberry, amber gives a warm touch to the mix. Very sweet to my senses.

Although it is indicated as a top note, I see a touch of pepper as background in the drydown. The patchouli intensifies the sweetness of the fruit notes and gives a strong oriental touch perhaps camouflaged by the woods in base notes.

Very interesting is the combination of orange blossom and jasmine from India with African violets, a rich, deep sweetness at once (most noticeable in the drydown), very exotic.

was one of the first Avon perfume I had, was a gift from the Avon representative in Argentina, told me that I would like it, since he knew my love of oriental aromas, and she was not wrong.

Not a perfume that goes unnoticed, exotic composition and good length. Maybe it's warmer in the trilogy of love Avon. If Today is for spring, and summer's Always Tomorrow is a fragrance distinctly autumnal and winter, you feel protected on cold days, for day and night.

I consider it a sensual and alluring scent, whenever I wear it I feel like a forbidden fruit that leaves a trail sweet and magnetic

akheperure
akheperure

This perfume smells exactly like a flowering bush native to Japan that only blooms in winter, called Daphne Odora.
It's a perfume that sometimes I love wearing, and at other times I'd rather not. I find it feminine, elegant and warm.
It feels nicest in winter evenings and nights.

kgloverii
kgloverii

I received this as a gift, and tried so very hard to like it. The top notes are comforting, but the drydown on me is harsh and overly musky. The top notes are just so amazing...

I have an almost full bottle of this willing to trade, something non-Avon (Avon just doesn't work with my skin)...

I.I
I.I

I thought I would like it very much, looking at the ingredients and its notes.
I smelled it to my mom's some days ago....bleh!
Excuse me, I don't want to discurrage anyone from acquiring this but it's disgusting. It smells cheap, it's harsh! I can't distinguish any of the notes, amber nor pepper. Amber usually makes perfumes thick and soft, this perfume is harsh!
In any case, I think that one definately has to smell it before buying and thank God one can find very affordable samples on ebay.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

I agree with many of you...this is a very comforting scent. Not too sweet, classy, just the right amount of musk...very pretty scent. My father just loves this and he just loves perfumes.Although I like this one very much, my favorite is still Today from this trilogy

bobkat
bobkat

I find this has quite a bitter base note to it when I first apply it...can't identify it, but it is common in a few Avon perfumes..but get past the first ten minutes and this is heavenly! Soft, warm, vanillary roses and a comforting smell...but it doesn't linger...a few hours later and it's gone, even on clothes...if I could lose the bitterness, and save the luscious mid notes...it would be perfect!

princess_buttercup
princess_buttercup

I really like this. oddly, the prominent notes, which I was looking really forward to, aren't prominent on me at all. Not getting much pepper and I don't detect the patchouli yet. :( However, it;s coming up warm, creamy and woody, slightly floral.
Someone mentioned a similarity to iceberg and I do see that a bit.
This seems strange- The sillage, to me, seems like more sillage than I want, but it does calm down. I used one spray and that was enough, though I may refresh alter in the day. Two sprays would be too much to start.
Update: there's the spice! hours later i get it. Thos has lasted all day and i love it now more than earlier. I think if Iceberg and Si Lolita had a baby, this would be it.

Bob123
Bob123

This is simply wonderful it's such a nice fragrance dont hesitate when buying this everyone will love it !

Gorgeous perfume, so special, so sensual à true Avon masterpiece!

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

I will never ever buy an Avon fragrance without sniffing and traying it on my skin before...I had great expectations about this one, but on me this is pretty identical to Bond 007, maybe a little bit sweeter. Not a bad scent, but I own Bond 007, and I didn't need a dupe. :/ Try before buying!!!

theodorre
theodorre

It is a beautiful and elegant fragrance. I think that is for women over their 30's . Serious, but not boring ,is the type of perfume that a decent , powerful and beautiful woman will choose.

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

I was so excited to try this one! The delicious notes sounded as if it would be right up my alley and it smelled good out of the bottle.

Unfortunately, it turned out to be a perfume with only two notes on my skin: Raspberry + Musk. I mean COPIOUS amounts of both. I was pretty upset that I wouldn't be able to use it since I love the strong raspberry note in this.

On a positve note, it has very decent longevity and projection for the price.

Recommend for day time, work, or even special occasions for those of you who are raspberry and musk lovers. Good luck! :o)

bookwyrmsmith
bookwyrmsmith

This reminds me of two fragrances : Black Pearls and Barbara Bui Le Parfum.It is warm and powdery .I would say there is some heliotrope although it isn't listed .I definitely pick up on the peach ,pepper and Patchouli and amber/Vanilla/woodsy musk .The raspberry and other florals are minor support players and not very evident to my nose's perception.

czerwinski1
czerwinski1

Very long lasting. Reminds me Iceberg pour femme- beautiful fragrance!

rosemaryblake
rosemaryblake

I liked this but it seems like an aftershave. It has good sillage and after a while its constant presence annoyed me and I had to wash it off

id
id

It reminds me Bond girl by Avon maybe because of the strong peach note at the opening.

lara0905
lara0905

I'm in love from the first sniff..:)warm, rich sweet oriental,not overpowering.I have in my collection since 2005, and I'll buy a new bottle again.:) Great price, great value, longlasting. Fantastic!

I'm positively surprised by this one. It's a warm oriental and for Avon quite well done. Since it's not so expensive I'm wondering if I should try this one in a bottle sometime. I only have a sample right now.

PS: While the opening was quite promising, maybe a little too masculine, the drydown is warmer and sweeter. It develops into a rather warm floral oriental that has the typical sort of Avon touch. It seems to be gone after around 3 hours.

StarMagix
StarMagix

I am really enjoying this scent. I can smell the pepper and I love that. It is not a super floral and I love that too. I think this scent will be good for any time of the year but I am enjoying it right now in the Spring. ;-) This scent has been around for a long time and this is the first time I have ventured to try it. I am very pleased to add this fragrance to my many bottles of beautiful perfumes. The bottle itself is a beautiful addition to any vanity, making the lovely scent a wonderful plus.

madhatter1
madhatter1

I like it, but I only have the powder. I layer a little of the powder a top of other similar note fragrances I happen to have. Its light by itself or layered.

SandraV
SandraV

This smells just like Vanilla Fields on me....I wish I could get all of the ohter notes people are describing:(

Mora
Mora

A rich, warm, classy, very feminine, long lasting.I liked it

rdc_cristina
rdc_cristina

it gives me a headache. it's so so sweet. I won't buy this never. In fact I did not choose this fragrance for my own. It was a gift for my birthday from my friends.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume!! Soo sensual, so lasting and the price is AMAZING!!!!

mandashell
mandashell

Have to be honest here, when this is first sprayed it comes across as a bit harsh and unappealing, smelling nothing like the liquatouch sample that prompted me to buy this fragrance in the first place!! O.o Luckily, as it dries down and goes thru the stages I catch a whiff of something mighty similar to that little 'ole sample.

I like it on my skin but prefer it on paper. My skin just so happens to eat this up and I can no longer smell it after a bit. The drydown is quite lovely when the rosewood is eagerly projected with the peach giving it a nice yet boozy punch.

Overall I really like it because it transforms from the top to bottom notes on my skin. But I can't love it because of that damned funky opening!! LOL! Still everything after that is awesome! ;'D This is my only precious little Avon scent and it is quite a welcome addition to my little perfume collection.

Amethyste,

The composition maybe hasn't a WELL done concoction, but the smell is a big WELL done concoction.

nanster
nanster

This is another one that smells wonderful on other people, but gives me a headache. A coworker wore this and it smelled beautiful on her. I bought some and ended up giving it to my 18 year old daughter. She loves it, gets compliments on it constantly. Oh, well.

Amethyste
Amethyste

There's something really wrong with this scent. Patchouli in the top notes, pepper, peach, (maybe tagetes?), and Rosewood are NOT a well done concoction.

Faith17
Faith17

Oh my, how I LOVE this scent! It is absolutely marvelous! It smells like raspberries mixed with jasmine, and some sandalwood...
Back in the days when I served tables at a restaurant, I got a large tip from a gentleman who stopped me as I was moving away from his table; he asked what I was wearing and said that he's leaving me extra $ because I smell so lovely! So, there you have it! :)

Great frag!

Smells something like infiniment-Chopard + classic Burberry.

Lasts forever on my skin.

lyndsey12
lyndsey12

I am pleasantly surprised by this, it is soft, slightly sweet and quite delightful. It reminds me a little of YSL cinema which is another autumn/winter favourite of mine. It is a warm cosy scent which smells a lot more expensive than it is :)

airwatersun
airwatersun

i was curious about this 1 so i ordered a sample, and when i opened it, the scent took me back 10 or more years ago, i knew i remember this smell. and ''tomorrow'' ;-) i recalled .. givenchy ysatis.

arg1971
arg1971

Very sophisticated scent well done Avon

jedikitty
jedikitty

Nice and warm but not for me...
I got this swipey sample today and, I guess, was hoping for a miracle. My "other" Avon is Goddess, which I really love because it smells light, fresh and flirty on me. So, I was hoping for a similar experience with Tomorrow. No such luck.

The fragrance is quite nice, feminine, sexy. I'd wear it for the evening/night out as it seems to be a bit too heavy for the office. The sillage was about 4 - 5 inch, and staying power amazingly good at roughly 6 hrs. Unfortunately, I found the frag to be just a bit too "rich", too oriental fruity sweet for me. The heart notes came one really strong...
But, if you like a nice, cozy lingering sexy scent, try it - it just might pleasantly surprise you.

shamsiruhe
shamsiruhe

i love this and i hate sweet perfumes.
it's rich but not heavy.
sparkling but it lasts.
sweet but not diva/dingbat.

real winner.
i'll buy it again.

I Love this fragrance! It's so especial and you can wer anytime!

laura.poison
laura.poison

feels like... fresh sensual flowers... a discrete scent but very feminine and alluring,.... it's just like falling in love....and having your first dates with someone special...U just can't get enough of it...

JenAirz
JenAirz

A year ago I wanted to buy Today perfume from my sis who sells avon products, unfortunately they were out of Today at that time, but my sis really wanted to sell me something so she got me the second scent from the trilogy of love "Tomorrow". I tried it but didn't think it was anything special, since it starts out as masculine and a little too strong. So I put it away. A few months back I saw this bottle amongst all my other perfumes, I wanted to try something new so I sprayed this on me, then went to work. Lo and behold! everyone was being nice to me, when I pass by people seems to be smiling at me, not only did Tommorow actually made me feel happy it also made other people who smells it happy too. I guess it's the combination of warmness and sweetness of this perfume that makes people wanna breathe deeply and release a long and satisfying sigh "sigh....." :) I do not wear this everyday since I do like wearing scents depending on what my mood is, but "Tomorrow" will always have a special place in my heart.

orchidlover
orchidlover

At first I hated, some spray after I like it. But my favourite is still Today.
Tomorrow is also a warm, chic, womanly fragrance. Not so cheap, but long lasting and sexy one.

On me this fragrance smells mostly the orange blossom and the woody notes. I don't like citruses and sweetness in it a lot, so I don't like this fragrance.

oh_caroline
oh_caroline

it starts ok, but quickly turns into tea+rum.

it's ok though, just ... nothing worthy of attention... just an opinion

frankie22
frankie22

This is such a comforting fragrance.It does remind me of D&G The One, but a little softer and $75 cheaper.The bottle is really nice and heavy.Quality for $15! Now I can buy that Frederic Malle fragrance I want so badly!

guest_Larysa
guest_Larysa

I love Today, but adore Tomorrow! Both are out of this world. I feel sorry for the people who would not even consider Avon, because it's cheaper than the perfumes one can buy in a department store. I know a woman who thinks she deserves a lot of money and never buys Avon. I believe it's just low self-esteem issue.

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

Just got this today as a gift, immediately my mother and sister said it was a cheap Avon. However, the bottle is great looks more expensive than most Avons and it smells really great. It is a very warm perfume think cinnamon but it but it doesnt smell like cinnamon. It appears to be long-lasting and is suited for meetings or nice time.

vioversilver
vioversilver

I was wishing this would of worked on my skin , just like its sister fragrance Today which is one of my very favorites and which has garnered me tons of compliments when I wear it.

Alas there is something that just doesn't agree with me with this perfume , I'm gussing that it may be the marigold & fruits that are not working so well in this scent with my chemistry - I can't bear to wear this and I've really have tried to give this a chance , but its just too unpleasant to my nose when I've worn it.

PávelHenry

LOL... Tomorrow was launched in 2005. The One was launched 1 year after...

Kick out this tabu (that AVON looks-alike) of your life...

Evitta
Evitta

I love this fragrance. It's very warm, sweet, rich. Very good staying power

IuliaPana
IuliaPana

Nice, solid bottle, good price, decent sillage, nice smell. On my skin it is a bit masculine, like a faint musk cologne combined with a fruity, sweet note. It definetely has something special about it, I can't really put my finger on it. Nice, decent scent for an Avon product.

kylexora
kylexora

I love this perfume. but it smell a lot like Dolce & Gabbana - The One. Avon is copy other's designer perfume?? i dont know, you tell me...

asia08368
asia08368

One of Avon perfums what isn't that same like every fragrance this company. It is beautiful fragrance, but only for special ocassion - for evening. I feel many flowers, but not typical. I like it.

maid_marilyn
maid_marilyn

I love the drydown of this perfume so very much. It's sweet - maybe the violet? - and woody - perhaps the rosewood? - and a bit spicy. And it goes on and on. I applied this perfume twelve hours ago and I can still smell it on my wrist.

I'm slightly less thrilled with the topnotes. I hate a pepper note in perfume, and I'm not really a fan of patchouli, but I can forgive both of these scents in a spicy perfume where I love the rest of the notes. When the patchouli and pepper settle down a bit, the raspberry, peach, and flowers take over for a couple of hours, then the delicious drydown. Gorgeous.

Diegof7
Diegof7

Oriental bem quente e duradouro e ainda pode ser usado em qualquer ocasião e clima sem ficar enjoativo !!

sarselia
sarselia

from the Avon's trilogy today-tomorrow and always this is the one that i liked best.
it is warm and also long lasting and also has a feminine note that makes it nice to wear.
it is foe evening wear because for an office wear i found it too strong.
anyway nice perfume.

Rockdj
Rockdj

i was looking to buy a fragrance 4 my girlfriend on christmas i smell this on a sample and my mom avon lady suggested me this fragrance to her. i was very pleased with the fragrance, smells very nice femenine, classy, a little sweet. so i finally buy it and i gave it to my gf and she was very pleased like me, now she is saying that he want to buy the entire trilogy! i make a 10 buying this one!

gucci
gucci

i love it i feel like some times eating it lol

alina terec
alina terec

i don't know why or what but there is something about this fragrance that i just can't stand. i had it in my closet for 2 yers and just couldn't get used to it. it's too hard on my senses. very woody and vanilla and seasoning rich

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

Warm, comforting, oriental fragrance that you could easily wear out for an evening or to meet someone special. I like to think of it as being a very up-market version of Far Away (an old Avon favourtite). This has lots of class but I prefer Today.

crysna
crysna

A rich, warm, classy perfume! very femenine, long lasting and cute bottle.
i had compliments all the time and people always ask me what fragrance r u wearing? that's awesome!

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

A surprising long lasting warm oriental floral. With many of the last Avon releases I haven't been pleased but, Tomorrow is a very pleasant surprise. Very long lasting and if I do say, much more classy smelling than the latest Avon releases.

Tomorrow by Avon 4.01 out of 5 based on 417 ratings and 90 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Tomorrow fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Tomorrow, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tomorrow by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tomorrow by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.