Designers » A » Chypre « Groups

True Force Avon for men

True Force Avon for men
dislike

herbal

True Force is a natural and exciting fragrance for men of free and adventurous spirit. It contains notes of sage, lavender, suede and warm oak moss. Available as 75 ml EDT.

True Force was launched in 2010.

Lavender Tangerine

Sage Coriander Nutmeg

Suede Patchouli Musk Oak Amber

True Force Fragrance Reviews

thalestv
thalestv

I bought and i love it. At the beginning he did not lasted more than 4 hours in my skin. after a while do not know what happened to this fragrance is longer lasting now. I love the smell of top notes it brings the freshness of lavender and sweet citric tangerine. After about 10 minutes the lavender notes get softening and opening the way for the note of coriander, suede note is very noticeable and is very present in this perfume. I also noticed that true force after a few hours the scent reminds me Styletto O Boticario a Brazilian male perfume.

xanman
xanman

The combination of True Force and my husbands skin makes me putty in in hands and transports me directly to Swoonville :) :) My favorite out of his whole collection and I normally dislike most of Avons offerings. Go figure....

robertodoi
robertodoi

I bought it in Brazil and I noticed similarity with Christian Lacroix Nuit for Men (Avon ) but True Force has an intense citrus notes and it is very mossy. I consider it the same family of Davidoff Champion, I like them both.

pob75
pob75

I like this. Contrary to some previous reviewers I don't find it "generic" or "bodywash" like, it's more unusual and hard to describe. There is a note or group of notes in this that remind me of what I think of as the "warm plastic" note in Kenzo PH. (Overall it does not smell like Kenzo PH).

Immediately there is strong citrus which seems to burn off quickly leaving a green quality, slightly sour but fresh. Overall it is summed up by fresh, green and pleasant for me.

It is pretty linear on me but does develop a little. Quite subtle throughout (after the brief citrus hit at the start). With 2 sprays it was almost gone at 4 hours. When I used 2 sprays, let them dry and immediately applied 2 more on top it was still projecting a little at 5 hours and lasted as a skin scent for around 9 or 10 hours.

This makes a great work fragrance - cheap but smells good, pleasant, nothing too challenging, gentle projection and lasts quite well if you spray/dry/reapply. For me it is a work or casual warmer weather fragrance. I'm using it quite often and will buy it again.

silentcotrol1
silentcotrol1

ilike it TOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

krayonkid
krayonkid

I love this! I have to be honest and say that I was apprehensive when i first ordered this, but I went with it and I am pleasantly suprised at how just naturally falls into place with my body chemistry. It just excites my skin.

The suede note gives that comfort element that makes you relax, and I think the suede helps this scent from smelling too much medicinal like, although if you spray on too much, you will get that effect.

This is warm, invigorating, fresh, natural, comforting, and sexy. This scent is best worn in winter though, as the suede in this perfume tends to smell like car seats when you sweat a bit.

Try this out if you like to wear your scents, and not the other way around. This is not a statement scent, this is beyond that. This is for the man that already proven his point and his throbbin' ego has been silenced

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Hmmm...
It's a few things, it's a list of would-be-negatives that make up a positive.
Simple, common, generic, cheap PRICE ( not actually a cheap smell, but one you can tell doesn't cost alot) easy to like, bodywash-masculine.
And a very nice scent. It's a man scent, that's for sure.
A woody, floral sweetness, pleasant to wear. Not too strong, not harsh or synthetic (for the price), and I guess all of that is why only one person so far has disliked it.
The gift pack, with a balm-wash-deo combination, would make a perfect gift contribution.

RobbieX
RobbieX

I like True Force. It's an inexpensive EDT but it smells very pleasant, warm and mellow. Pretty linear fragrance and I can smell notes of lavender, sage, and leather with a bit of oakmoss and I'm sure I can detect patchouli. As a guide - it's fairly similar to Polo Explorer by Lauren. Staying power is good. The juice is held in a heavy black glass flacon. For this price it's good value.

ZoeRight
ZoeRight

I like it! Wishing I had a man to buy it for. *Note* This is the first guy cologne I have liked from Avon that I have smelled.

andy
andy

it's decent for a guy scent but a little too much dry woods I would expect this for a MUCH older person and i think its a little harsh to the nose

I had my doubts about this when I saw it debut in the brochure. Sage, lavender, suede and oak? Same juice, different bottle...but, wait...what is this heavenly aroma hitting my nose?

This begins with a pungent sage aroma that reminds one of fresh clary sage growing in the summertime. It's strong but not overbearing. As it mellows it is joined with a sweet green, very fresh lavender note that is just fantastic. It's herby and flowery but not pungent or perfumey. Then it mellows to a lovely leather/suede accord with a clear woody oak scent, while maintaining it's sweetness and natural green feel. Very, very nice, and nothing like I expected. This is smooth, sexy and fresh with a manly vibe. This is a good solid fragrance for any age and though it is simple in it's construction, it's anything but boring...

Sillage: okay
Longevity: decent
Overall: 3.25/5

For something that comes in a flacon that looks like a hand grenade, it's damn smooth and very clean. It is descibed as a linear but on me it changes quite a bit and I definitely enjoy it from start to finish...

guest_Vika
guest_Vika

I agree, very very manly, but not too harsh. I can small suede indeed. My man loves it but staying power on him is not strong.

guest_lollipops
guest_lollipops

very manly smell makes even most of us girlies melt! me and my bessie got 1 4 our men and luvd it so much we got more for ourselves. mmmmmmmmmmm!

True Force by Avon 3.95 out of 5 based on 88 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon True Force fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon True Force, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify True Force by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of True Force by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.