Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Ultra Sexy Avon for women

Ultra Sexy Avon for women
dislike

Ultra Sexy Avon for women Pictures Ultra Sexy Avon for women Pictures

Avon announces its new perfume Ultra Sexy as "the sexiest fragrance you'll ever wear" and the scent of a true seductress.

This floral - fruity - woody composition is created by perfumer Frank Voelkl. He explained that golden amber gave the fragrance impressive warmth, which is seductive and unstoppable. He selected all the other ingredients by hand to emphasize the specific scent that truly has several dimensions.

The fragrance begins with fruity and tempting accords of passion fruit, pear and bergamot. Magnolia in the heart is infused with peach and peony. The base includes golden amber, musk and sweet woods.

The fragrance is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette. Ultra Sexy was launched in 2013.

Bergamot Pear Passionfruit

Slip Into Daring

Ultra Sexy Fragrance Reviews

TheAnastasia
TheAnastasia

Ultra Sexy is my sister's favourite and on her it is mostly amber, whereas Parisian Chic by Avon is amber on me. I think that is why I have this Ultra Sexy resemblence with Parisian Chic! I consider myself still at the begginer level of discovering perfumes and distinguishing different notes and getting to know my nose, but I think it must be the amber.
Ultra Sexy is fruity and sweet fragrance, but it isn't plain sugar sweet. I don't know how it works on my skin, as I haven't really tried it, but as I said before, on my sister's skin the drydown of it is mostly amber!

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

I think I have used much sexier perfumes than this one but it's definitely fun and pleasure to use. There is something sweet and flirty in it, loved it during my seaside holiday!:)

boheme_maras
boheme_maras

Today i purchase La prairie's Midnight Rain and to me smells absolutely the same no diferrence..

lipglossandabackpack
lipglossandabackpack

It's interesting that I would tend to describe this perfume as "ultra innocent" rather than "ultra sexy". To me it's the scent of bubblegum, soda and first crushes. I received this as part of a set that also included body wash and body lotion, and I'm quite sure that one of them was labeled "strawberry and jasmine". The fruity note is definitely dominant and long-lasting, while the warmer base notes take some effort to detect. I like layering the body wash, lotion and perfume on warm summer days (and even nights), when I'm aiming for "ultra sweet" rather than "ultra sexy".

ameliunim
ameliunim

That's the best Avon's perfum (for me) and it's different from Playboy, however, after 10-20 minutes it's totally gone of my skin. I would buy it, but I won't because of extremely quick disappearing.

amy1983
amy1983

The bottle is so cute! This has a powdery sweetness to it,which I like. It smells of spiced pear. This reminds me of a light dessert.
The juice is hot pink,and there is a lace thing that clips onto the sprayer.
I think the name and the bottle are fitting to the scent. it's sexy,sweet,and pink. It has a burlesque feel to it.This is good for a romantic evening in with a special someone. This is lacy,and sexy.

I seem to be in the minority when I say I love this. At first spray it reminded me of Betsy Johnson, then it morphed into something resembling Nina Ricci. Its not very unique, but it does smell good – sweet, fruity, and ambery. Longevity seems poor but then just as I think I don’t smell it anymore, it keeps reappearing in wafts. I think the bottle with the lacy attachment is cute and kitschy.

Jelenaa
Jelenaa

It's is a nice bottle, the perfume is nothing special. They should have been more creative with the name ;)

zdoreebaba95
zdoreebaba95

I was smelling all day in the catalog.
It smells like Play it lovely from playboy.
Both fragrance very provocative and sexy.
The pear dominate them.

emelim
emelim

Simple and truly sexy fragrance. Love it ♥

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

the bottle *shape* reminds me of the first couple of Britney Spears fragrances. the "cap" is interesting, because it's the first clippy thing like that i recall seeing since Curve first came out. although this one seems much more fragile and i don't expect it to last... the pouf of lace on it is... interesting.

the scent? is a generic fruity-floral that could easily be the scent of the week at Bath & Body Works... it's that same sort of bitter/sour fruity thing that they seem to be doing over and over for the last few years.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

I got a tester today and it instantly reminded me of Amor Amor by Cacharel but a much much muuuuch more watered down version of it.

I quite like the fruity sweet smell that it has. The Passionfruit and Pear combination almost makes me think of fruit yogurts =)

My only issue would be with the marketing of this fragrance - i'm sorry but by naming it Ultra Sexy they should have made it a knock out perfume... sweet, in your face...come get me kinda tease scent... where as this one is very delicate and soft... the pink color suits it but think more baby pink tutu =)

It's a fun girly flirty sweet scent but definitely not womanly or sexual in any nature.

TatyanaS
TatyanaS

I am quite disappointed with this fragrance. It smells like male perfume on my skin. Weird. :/

dormir6
dormir6

Extremly loud fruits with burnt sugar, that becomes milder with time. Nina+ Euphoria=Ultra Sexy
Edit: After a few days' wear I have to say I really like it. Not an outstanding one but good to cheer you up.

Molko
Molko

Yes, smells like Amor amor and Nina Ricci mix too in weaker and cheaper version. The scent is not bad, but nothing special. This "ultra sexy" on me stays 30 minutes, at the longest 1 hour.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I in other hand was interested in sniffing and purchasing this. Fortunately, I got hold of vial of this and tested it while I was at work.

First of all, it's sultry fruity sweet, lightly intoxicating, but lacks depth. Collegue said it was similar to other fragrance and I said maybe Amor Amor? Yes, that was what she meant. And I agree, it's a less intense version, Ultra Sexy is softer and blander. It doesn't have much sillage and sits close to skin.

After it actually opened up, I could only LOL at how similar it is to La Senza Discover Me. La Senza is more deep and full of sillage as compared, but now we see... La Senza is a lingerie brand, means sexier marketed.

I see how this fragrance might appeal to men though, it's soft, gentle and pleasant smelling. Not the worst offering, but I'll skip it since I own La Senza.

Summary - warm, comforting and pleasant. I wouldn't say it's sexy, for me sexy is Agent Provocateur and nearing to shameless Feminite du Bois. Ultra Sexy is wearable crowd pleaser and spawn of success of Amour Amour kind of scents.

liiva
liiva

It is boring and cheap to use word "sexy" everywhere. And this is not sexy at all,IMO. This is soft and very fruity. Nothing very different or special.

MilicaaR
MilicaaR

I agree, they should have been a bit more creaive about the name. The perfume itself is nothing special. A little bit overwhelming at first. And kinda cheep, too. Not bad, just ordinary.

sarage
sarage

Frank Voelkl has created some perfumes I love, and this is not bad either. I have tested this only from the catalog's sticker, and yes, it smells good and fruity but
I strongly dislike perfumes named"sexy" or "seductive". Come on, a bit more imagination, please.
Together with the tacky bottle, this seems so cheap. I would not want this on my perfume shelf, but I could probably use this on my skin if there weren't so many similar kind of scents available already, in simple and classy looking bottles.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I don't really understand what's so sexy about fruit :p

Ultra Sexy by Avon 3.54 out of 5 based on 76 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Ultra Sexy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Ultra Sexy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ultra Sexy by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ultra Sexy by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.