Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Unplugged for Her Avon for women

Unplugged for Her Avon for women
dislike

Unplugged for Her Avon for women Videos

An exciting collaboration between Jon Bon Jovi and Avon has resulted in a new campaign presented in September 2012, which announces two fragrances Unplugged for Him and Unplugged for Her. Avon's new editions are created in collaboration with Jon Bon Jovi and they bring a unique balance of musical notes and olfactory notes.

Fragrance for women Avon Unplugged for Her offers a floral-oriental composition starting with gourmet notes of plum and refreshing sparkling citruses Heart of the fragrance blooms with flowers of black dahlias, while the base provides oriental flavor emphasizing creamy woody notes. Women's version Avon Unplugged for Her is available as 50ml EDP, accompanied with perfumed body care products.

Citruses Plum

Dahlia

Oriental Woodsy notes

City Rush for Her

Unplugged for Her Fragrance Reviews

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

The plum dominates too much and does not agree with my skin chemistry. Using as room freshener to finish it up but even then it takes so long as I don't look forward to the scent.

One spray on me:
Sillage: a foot for 30 minutes then skin scent
Longevity: 5 hours

Allyfally
Allyfally

I smelled a paper sample of it, and I thought it smelled so good! Sort of like B&BWs Dark Kiss, so I ordered a bottle. I'm not a huge fan of it though. It smells a lot different than the sample did, which makes me sad. I wish I could smell more of the plum notes. It also kind of gives me a headache, so I haven't even been able to make myself wear it yet.

Soie
Soie

The intoxicating opening is rich & sweet like blackberry wine (though I'm aware that note is supposed to be "plum"), with its notes of citrus adding brightness and the woods adding depth. There is also a hint of spice here as well. Now, while I do smell floralcy in this fragrance, it's not something I can pinpoint, as I am not familiar with the scent of dahlias.

Three hours later, most of what I'm getting is woods with just a trace of floral. Not bad but the woodiness leaves it a tad too masculine for my tastes.

shamsiruhe
shamsiruhe

well, i don't have to do the disclaimer about how
"normally, i can't stand avon fragrances."
i'm a total plebe and i love a lot of them

this one is good
very like a less-sweet imari seduction, which i also like

considering buying a bottle
pretty
inoffensive
sweet/spicy but not too heavy/sexy for daytime wear

diggin it

Carnation
Carnation

Yet another plastic smelling fruity floral celebrity composition. This is probably one of the shortest reviews I have wrote because other than the combination of sugared plums and the vinyl coating on a child's doll, there's nothing more to say.

Scentasticme
Scentasticme

I have to agree with the poster who said this is an exact dupe for Gucci Guilty. It sure is ! In fact, I own both and just ordered another Unplugged because my Guilty is almost gone. Unplugged last longer but to me, they smell the same. I love this scent but Avon seems to discontinue scents rather quickly. If you like Guilty, this is amazing for the price !

Limpylou
Limpylou

I wear this and get compliments. I am adventurous with fragrance; something different every day. Maybe two different fragrances on one day if I shower midway through.

Enough of the "Avon all smells the same", that's untrue.

The main complaint is staying-power... This wintry scent lasts on me at best about 4 hours.

Slightly masculine, to me it presents as a confident woman's scent.

goingblonde
goingblonde

Lots of plum & more sweet then woody, but not overly sweet.
I cant decide if I really like it or not.

One reviewer said " identical to Gucci Guilty"for them its not IMO. I wish it were :) But I do get a sense of some similiar note.

I will say for an Avon scent its not bad at all, I rarely have luck in liking any of their newer fragrances.
I have been wearing it when I cant decide on anything else - so its growing on me a bit.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

رایحه اغوا کننده برای خانمهای از خو راضی همچون رایحه آلو پر آب برای مراسم خصوصی ومحافل عروسی مانند که بخواهیم خود را در معرض بینی های خوش پسند و شیک برخ بکشیم.

lemonfreshjoy
lemonfreshjoy

When I first opened the bottle, I thought it had that typical Avon smell to it. Then when I put it on my skin, I smelled sweetness and almost a powdery woodiness. Very nice. But then I started to sneeze several times in a row. Good thing it's a sample bottle and I didn't have to pay for it.

scentofpeace
scentofpeace

I have a bottle of Unplugged for Her that I'd love to swap!

caitrun
caitrun

A beautiful, lasting fragrance. It is a spot on imitation of Gucci Guilty. I have both and they are identical! A cheap version for Guilty lovers out there!

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

Opens with a dash of plummy fruit, then goes quickly to a strong woodiness. It was not a sandalwood, but almost a cedar--like opening an antique cedar chest and getting waft of that fragrance. In this regard, it is quite similar to Nanette but without the incense. On my skin, this faded very quickly. It was a faint hint of scent 2 hours after the first generous spray. It was also fairly unidimensional, with the woody note predominating. I have a small sample vial, and won't be purchasing a full bottle.

Sirenn
Sirenn

Unplugged is a strong, woody-floral fragrance that yearns for some vanilla or spice to truly coax it into Oriental harmony. On my skin, the plum is potent but the black dahlia dominates, with the promised creaminess never surfacing before the fragrance fades. For my tastes, Avon's Imari Seduction is a far more alluring and well-balanced plum fragrance.

mommaozzy84
mommaozzy84

Just got the lotion of this to try it out. I didn't want to commit to this fragrance until I smelled it for myself. I'm VERY impressed! Love it, and I will be buying the perfume to match it in the very near future...I'm just hoping the scent of the perfume is just as great as the lotion! :)

i'm loving this and have been wearing it quite a bit since i recieved a fb from a very generous fragrantican. it's rich and plummy and lasting. i also detect some patchouli in this altho it's not listed... with the sandalwood it's just enough to give it a nice oriental edge. lasting time is around 3 hrs and you can still smell it barely, projection is very good.

fragaddict
fragaddict

Unplugged is different from the other avon fragrances. It is not like Imari Seduction at all, as this is more soultry and sweet without the slightly bitter note that Imari seduction carries. The sillage and longevity are great! The drydown is what I enjoy the most. This smells like plum jelly and toast one me. The toast part is funny, I know, and I think it may be the wood in this that smells like toast to me. This is sweet and enjoyable. A well done oriental.

RonaRona93
RonaRona93

The bottle of Unplugged and City Rush is the same , just the color - look at the cap and the strippes :) And also the notes . I tried the City Rush and i love it !!!

avongirlsatx
avongirlsatx

I love this scent. Probably because I love the scent of Plum. I also like Imari Seduction from Avon that also has that plum scent that I like. Sweet but not overly sweet. Great scent! I have the set, perfume, lotion, & body wash.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

Peachy, plumy, slightly amber/woodsy accord that is brightened with what smells like the Sunny Delight fruit beverage. A very non-offensive, non-titillating scent. Yawn. I received a small vial/sample with my Avon order and it was enjoyable but gone from my wrist within 10 minutes. I am certain that our city water full of bleach at our California town home has more scent life to it.

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

i think the bottle is pretty, and i love the colours of the campaign... i got a sampler of this in my Avon order and the notes sounded delicious so i gave it a try.

at first it smells exactly like my scent-memory of a fragrance called Smooch, which i loved in the very early 90's... i think it was an exclusive of a long-forgotten mall store (like Claire's) called The Accessory Place? anyway, that quickly fades, and there's a few minutes of something similar to (the original version) of Realities (which ... i also wore in the early 90's), but then it turns into basically a hodgepodge of some of Bath & Body Works' more recent bitter-fruit-onna-musk-base scents (Into the Wild, Dark Kiss, Carried Away, Forever Sunshine, Be Enchanted, Charmed Life) so if you like those, you're likely to like this.

overall, to me, it is a nose-burning, gone-bad bitter fruity scent that's nothing special. thankfully i didn't actually order the full size.

** five hours after putting this on, it has become actually, honestly, quite amazing.... like halfway between (Victoria's Secret) Rapture and B&BW Twilight Woods. if it smelled like this the whole time, i'd buy it in a heartbeat. but i can't handle the first few hours of bitter, mouldering fruit.... even if it does eventually blossom into a lovely, rich, Oriental-Woodsy dream.

libbyanne
libbyanne

All I smell is wood.
I don't find this smell to be very feminine at all, infact the contrary. Rating one of the main accords as fruity seems way off to me.

Lavilove
Lavilove

This one is a really nice surprise.Feminine,sexy,not overly sweet,floral/oriental with just the right touch of citrus notes so it doesn't become cloying....I think Avon did a great job with this one,it does smell like a 90's perfume I can't remember which....but I know I've smelled it before.....can't beat the price!

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I like it but nothing really stands out about it to me except the citrus notes. Its nice enough though.

tamstar
tamstar

goes waaaaay too vanilla on me so no thanks

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

I love this! It smells very girly, feminine, sophisticated. I can smell the plum & floral notes. Its not strong or too light. I want a bottle :)

bookishbeauty
bookishbeauty

I got a sample of this from my mom, an Avon rep. Musk is not listed, but there is a definite musk note in there. The top is pretty loud--plum and floral, with musk all the way through. Dry down is woodsy and sweet. Nice perfume. Lasted at least 3 hours before I took a shower, and leaves a little trail at first.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

notes look a little bland, but the bottle is nice. Think i've had my fill with avon perfumes, have had about 20 of them, think that might be enough!

Unplugged for Her by Avon 3.76 out of 5 based on 54 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Unplugged for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Unplugged for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Unplugged for Her by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Unplugged for Her by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.