Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Urban Flowers Roma Avon for women

Urban Flowers Roma Avon for women
dislike

Two new perfumes, Tokyo and Roma, joined this season the collection of Urban Flowers presented in 2007. Roma is a feminine floral perfume created of aromas of black currant, rose and woody accords. It is available as 30 ml EDT. Urban Flowers Roma was launched in 2008.

Black Currant Freesia Grapefruit

Orange Blossom Rose Magnolia

Musk Sandalwood Vanilla

Urban Flowers Roma Fragrance Reviews

SadieBluesLady
SadieBluesLady

For once, Ebay has failed me!!!! Absolutely no sign of either Urban Flowers Roma or Urban Flowers Tokyo, but tons of the other 3. WHY????

Were Roma and Tokyo even sold in the US? Roma was recommended to me, however I cannot find it, not even on Amazon.

What gives with these two??

berrycool1211
berrycool1211

I used to have it. I really liked it. It had a sparkling scent, floral and a bit fruity. Good to wear in the daytime.
I guess it has been discontinued in my country now.

ann_gurl
ann_gurl

love this perfume .. one of my favorite perfume

Arwenaa
Arwenaa

Once, I accidentally poured the perfumes on my notebook. The smell lasts for ages on the paper, mainly the black currant note. I love it! Until then I use UF Roma to scent notebooks - smells bettter on paper than on my skin.

This one was given to me , because noone wanted to keep it. I gave it away also because the smell was unbearable.

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

Roma and Tokyo are most expressive of the Urban Flowers series.

Inani
Inani

smells too cheap

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Urban Flowers Roma fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Urban Flowers Roma, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Urban Flowers Roma by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Urban Flowers Roma by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.