Designers » A » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Windscape for Her Avon for women
dislike

marine
Windscape for Her Avon for women Pictures

Windscape for Her is a refreshing fragrance that provides feeling of freedom. The fragrance contains notes of crisp citruses, green apple, marine notes, flowers and white musk. Available as 50 ml EDT. Windscape for Her was launched in 2010.

Citruses Granny Smith apple Mandarin Orange

Floral Notes Sea water

Musk

Cool Water

Windscape for Her Fragrance Reviews

Namarie
Namarie

I love this one. it's very fresh like swimming in the ocean but longevity is soo poor for me

xabaras
xabaras

Windscape is a very light and fresh fragrance. Pleasant and delicate, but incredibly mild. It fades away almost immediately leaving on the skin just a hint of apple beauty.

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

Windscape is a generically average aquatic summer scent, with low sillage and lasting power, but extreme freshness.

The scent starts off sharp and strong with its juicy fruit and tangy citrus opening, but rapidly fades into nothingness.

The lasting power is more like a weak EDC than an EDT, and even during the time that it does linger, it's very subtle, although I have to admit that from what I can smell of it, it is refreshing.

But still, this is one to keep for casual wear in the warmer months, or maybe for work during those hot and sticky summer days, where wearing a strong fragrance would offend colleagues, but something cool and refreshing is just right.

Unfortunately Windscape is very forgettable. I don't think I will purchase a full bottle of this one.

CK_Leo
CK_Leo

This perfume is not too intense and it lasts well, it's very fresh, it literally reminds you of the ocean yet it does not overpower or intoxicate you like Cool Water. It's like a cool summer breeze and brings your mind to the seaside, not a beach, but more like a diving-cliff or waterfall, with your hair whipping in the wind and the water sparkling in your eyes.

Petals_and_Perfumes
Petals_and_Perfumes

If you're looking for a light, refreshing, clean scent that leaves out heaviness or cloying, this is a good one for you. Avon has phased it out (and I got it at a steal for $6 clearance), but if you can find it on eBay or elsewhere, I urge you to try it if you find delicate, crisp, powdery perfumes invigorating. I'm not sure how "white musk" is different from regular musk; all I know is that I cannot pick up the usual musk bases that are found in most of Avon's woody-oriental lines (which I abhor). That's difficult to find as it seems so many fragrances rely on the heavy combinations to carry the entire scent. I wish I could buy this in shower gel and lotion now and am sad it's leaving. If you know of other fragrances close to Windscape that you can recommend, please message me =D [19 Oct '11]

Update: I found I need to spray a LOT of this on (about 6-8 spritzes) for it to stay; it only lasts about an hour before I need to spray more on. Too bad. Will I buy more? Maybe... If the price is right and I cannot find another scent that rivals the ensemble of Windscape.

Turtledove
Turtledove

Airy and refreshing, very light and easy to wear. A bit like fabric softener, but in a good way.

Liina
Liina

I don't think that Windscape for Her is a good perfume when wanting to refresh and cool down. Because the fruity notes smell really synthetic and it's almost sickening. I like and I own many gorgeous Avons but this is hardly even worth testing.

aniston
aniston

Guess what you'd get from a cheap perfume? NOTHING! It's like spraying nothing! I mean, air freshener has better lasting power. Total waste of money!

karmas
karmas

very very fresh. I think the most prominent notes are the citrus and apple, i think its got some jasmine in there too. I like it for those hot days when u think u will melt away into the hot pavement and u just wished u fit into your freezer. It doesn't last a really long time but I wouldn't say that it is very weak either, about 4-5 hrs, but its so cheap u can just reapply. I like!

janmcm
janmcm

I love this, a nice cheapie version of Coolwater

Thank you soo much XSX!!!!
Love!!

Windscape for Her by Avon 3.66 out of 5 based on 61 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Windscape for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Windscape for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Windscape for Her by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Windscape for Her by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.