Designers » A » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Wish of Happiness Avon for women

Wish of Happiness Avon for women
dislike

Wish of Happiness Avon for women Pictures

Wish of Happiness by Avon is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Wish of Happiness was launched in 2008. Top note is pink grapefruit; middle notes are lemon and pear; base note is neroli.

Pink Grapefruit

Lemon Pear

Neroli

Wish of Happiness Fragrance Reviews

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

I really liked the collection. All of them had a fresh quality to them and would instantly transform your mood. But the scent was just too simple to wear so I got them as office fresheners... This one would make me smile =)

fermanto23456
fermanto23456

pure lemon,hate it,no longitivity

swim_fatale
swim_fatale

I used up 3 bottles of this one. It's not long-lasting, not unique, not sophisticated but I LIKE IT. It makes me feel fresh and happy and young.

Shadowfroggy
Shadowfroggy

If you are into S&M (sweeping and mopping) this is a must have. This is my go to fragrance when I know I am going to be home all day doing some serious power cleaning. The bright , fresh, citrus scent blends seamlessly with my spray cleaner and makes me feel one with my mop. Puts a little spring (cleaning) in my step.

polkadot27
polkadot27

I had two bottles of this, i regret using them so quickly. very fresh and uplifting. It does not have long lasting power, but still a perfect uplifting fragrance when you are having a bad day.

Justina_Joureaux
Justina_Joureaux

I agree. A very strong, overpowering citrus scent, much like cleaner. Unpleasant. Doesn't even fade into a nice smell.

thissitesucks
thissitesucks

This perfume is waaaaay too strong, and way too citrusy. You can't really smell anything other than an overbearing citrus smell. It's like you've just rubbed two dozen oranges over yourself, and it doesn't fade to a nice note like many perfumes do.. it fades into a slightly less overbearing orange smell.
Yuck.

tigergirl
tigergirl

أكره رائحة البرتقال فيها.

HanS
HanS

I loved this perfume! I wish it lasted longer!

guest_mrmr
guest_mrmr

I like this fragrance it is very fresh and nice for summer

guest_in love...
guest_in love...

i love the scent....my cousin once asked y r u keeping the bottle when its already finished....i asked her 2 smell it....then she said..""aaaah im in love'"........the i replied,,,,,now u know y.....=)

Yet one more scent I hoped would fill the shoes of YR Ode a la Joie, and I know it is unfair to compare one against the qualities of another; but the whole Ode line is now defunct, and I am hard-pressed to find something as lovely and full of natural sunny freshness, subtle flowery, fruity nuances and woody warm muskiness. I will try to be as objective as possible here:

This scent is very "happy" smelling indeed. It catches the essence of citrus warmth and watery freshness very well, and adds some pear for contrast and lush fruitiness. The neroli blossoms add a flowery citrus aspect to the mix, but there is really no base listed here. I assumed this was an oversight on the admins, and got it anyway...Wish of Happiness is just about right! You WISH it lasted longer and this is perhaps because of the lack of a fixative in the base (pamplewood would have been nice, or even some white musk with 'solar accords'-something, anything)and this is the major problem I have with this. It, to me is a better scent than Warm Sunshine, but falls short of the mark with respect to longevity and development. I have EDCs that last longer and smell better than this...

Sillage: fair
Longevity: lacking
Overall: 3/5

WoH now resides with a good friend who loves it, as she is quite 'allergic' to strong perfumes, and she wears it often (with no sneezing, coughing or headaches)-so maybe if you know someone like this it would make a nice gift...

Ouch!
Ouch!

A very generous friend of mine jsut gave me Happiness, Peace & Love bottles from Avon because she was using them as toilet air frehsner.

Having smelled all 3 I can kind of agree with her about this one. Yes...it's citrussy but..in no way is it a good perfume. It's definitley more like air freshner and dissapears within a few minutes.

It smells a bit like lime, a bit like lemon, zingy...

But not a perfume..sorry Avon, this one is going to live in my bathroom...

trish
trish

i really thought it's for powder room perfume not knowing what it was.. it's strong at first and vanishes after few minutes...definitely unrecognizable. Don't want to have it.Just a waste.

kylexora
kylexora

hELLO...Avon, why you create the same bottle shape as Chanel - Chance?? But the smell, you'll never can beat chanel.

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

This is the first " citrus Aromatic" fragrance that I like.. I used to think it's a floral fruity :)
Anyways, I got it as a gift from a very dear friend & I like it a lot. It doesn't last very long though..
When it settles down , it sorta reminds me of Christian Lacroix Bazar ( but way lighter )
Cool !! :D

guest_Annie
guest_Annie

I like this fragrance very much, it really DOES make me happy. It's great for a summer sunny day. But it lasts just for a couple of minutes for me.

SleepyAVON
SleepyAVON

Smells nice and pretty, with a citrus zests, but my fave from this trio is Wish of Love.

guest_amanda
guest_amanda

actually i like many of the avon perfumes, and this one too. it has a nice smell, fruity floral with a little bit of citrus notes, unfortunately its not longlasting, but if you spar it on yourself a several times its ok

Wish of Happiness by Avon 3.35 out of 5 based on 79 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Wish of Happiness fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Wish of Happiness, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wish of Happiness by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wish of Happiness by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.