Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Wish of Love Avon for women
dislike

sour
Wish of Love Avon for women Pictures

Wish of Love will hit the market in 2008. As a herald of spring, this fragrance gives a romantic breeze of sweet flowers, with delicate, fresh, fruity notes. It is made of rose petals, cherry blossom and pink hortensia, surrounded by cranberry accord. It is delicate and feminine, ideal for everyday use. It is a part of the Wish collection.

Cranberry

Hortensia Cherry Blossom Rose

Musk

Wish of Love Fragrance Reviews

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

When I had this perfume, I really liked it. It was a soft delicate floral with just enough fruitiness that I didn't smell like an old lady, which is not what a teenager wants. It was delicate enough for me to wear it everyday then. Probably too delicate for me now.

polkadot27
polkadot27

This is creamy, sweet and powdery. Its impossible to dislike this one. It smells so beautiful and innocent. It's perfect for young girls or mums. It is embraces femininity. creamy rose and cherries mixed together- it is heavenly. It reminds me a little of what young babies smell like, it is so natural.

Namarie
Namarie

I like this one and i have it but longevity!! seriusly 10 min so so poor..if i want to use this one for day i carry on my bag :D

littlehan03
littlehan03

doesn't smell good on me... very synthetic

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

I really liked the collection. All of them had a fresh quality to them and would instantly transform your mood. But the scent was just too simple to wear so I got them as office fresheners... This one was a bit more playful and i liked it better in spring =)

ginawinnerhed
ginawinnerhed

I purchased this fragrance set (gel, lotion, perfume) back in 2009. It is light and perfect for early spring. Sadly, Avon no longer sells it and i'm sure that anyone with overstock of the product and selling it may have compromised the scent.

loveblueberries
loveblueberries

its very weak and unnecessary frag. that i bought just because it has a good price, it still not worth it tho..

reyjasson
reyjasson

This fragrance always reminds me of my high school days. Some of my teachers use this everyday and it kinda brings me this light, airy, heavenly feeling :) It has this floral notes mixed with a hint of cotton candy and some very creamy treats. PERFECT, JUST PERFECT!

passionata20
passionata20

This is not a fragrance, this is a joke! Just because this one looks like a "Chance" by Chanel it doesn´t have anything common with it. Weak, artifical, shallow, boring, non-lasting and a typical very young (i mean VERY young) girl fragrance. As floral-fruity as it only can be in a worst way. I got this as a bonus when purchased another fragrance and i am glad i didn´t have to spend any extra cent for this dissapointment. Don´t waste your money on this at all.

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

va1ne2ssa3
va1ne2ssa3

I really like it and my boyfriend also, but now I don't know were to buy a nother won because here in Madeira-Portugal Avon isn't selling it anymore..:(

tigergirl
tigergirl

I love it on my sister but on me I hate it.

I used to have it and gave it back to Avon after some test-spraying. I found it completely uninteresting and there was nothing I could point out about this scent. The "usual drugstore scent".

freshandfruity
freshandfruity

i actually like this perfume

Eng.Blossom
Eng.Blossom

It's not suitable for me
it's more like woody smell to me
I don't consider it soft or floral
I think it depend on the one who use it
my sister wear it and smells good on her

i thought this perfume smelled great! when i bought it everyone in my family wanted it and we all loved it!

Ouch!
Ouch!

This range of perfumes is probably one of the worst I've smelled, I'm not saying they smell unpleasant, they are just...very basic...weak...boring and really uninspiring.

Having said that...they don't claim to be masterpeices...they are very low cost..simple perfumes that serve the purpose of.....well..I don't know what really..

The one redeeming feature about this particular scent is that it has a nice melon note which makes it smell kinda juicy...it's the strongest of the 4 scents but even that isn't very strong..

DULLSVILLE!!!

guest_Mimi
guest_Mimi

Well, first I thought it smells very cheap and synthetic but everytime I wear it, everyone(and especially my boyfriend) says that it smells very femenine and soft.:)

Doodles
Doodles

smells sweet and fresh, but very very weak..

Xandria
Xandria

synthetic smell but 5 mins later, it turns to be ok. sweet and non-offensive. a little bit like car perfume.

guest_tracy
guest_tracy

Lush smelling perfume, i had it as a gift of my friend & when it run out i searched high & low in all the highstreet shops but could not find it, so today after checkin superdrugs for it, i came home & typed it in2 the computer & up it came, sayin its from avon! BUZZIN to have finally found it! everytime i wears it im always gettin people complementing on me smellin so lush & freash! LOVES THIS PERFUME & WOULD RECOMEND IT 2 ANYONE WHO IS OUTGOIN FUN & BUBBLY COZ IT WILL GO WID UR PERSONALITY! X

luxlover
luxlover

Its a good scent. In my country, this WISH line is named after our famous local actress Angel Locsin. Her name is on the bottle.I thought its her own perfume line and isn't sold internationally. But anyways, she represents the fragrance very well.

sublimedoll
sublimedoll

There are a lot of Avon fragrances that I have come to love recently...unfortunately this is NOT one of them...not even close. I was hoping for a soft, rose scent - what I got was not even close.
I smell like I walked into the restroom and sprayed Glade air freshener all over my body - it is actually making me sick to my stomach. It is unfortunate that I decided to sample this perfume on a work day and I work too far away to be able to go home on my lunch, shower and then come back to work.
I do think that I will be showering as soon as I get home from work though :
No offense to those who like - I'm sure that this may work with other people's chemistry, but NOT on mine.

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

Yes, there is something artificial in it, but I still love it, and haven't found its more sophisticated version yet - can anyone suggest some with the same ingredients?

augustana_evangeline
augustana_evangeline

its very artificial, I agree. At the very first spray I smelt....something like pen ink. slightly nausea-inducing. It mellowed out to something vaguely floral later on, but very watery and generic smelling. It turns pleasant enough.....but boring and safe. Very safe, espeically if you're young.

I thought I would love this from the notes, but......sigh. Wish of Luck is WAY better.

guest_BeauBerryYummy

I heart this scent so much! When I first breath a smell so good for me ,cherry blossom so cute =]. And when it dry down on my skin a smell VERY PERFECTLY lively and charmingly.

guest_BeauBerryYummy

I <3 this scent so much. The first time when I breath it's good for me esp. cherry blossom smell so cute ! And when it dry down on my skin , VERY PERFECT lively and charmingly ^^

bloodflower
bloodflower

i thought it would work for me as i love floral and soft scenes but it was sharp and tangy, it just didn't work.

guest_Bells
guest_Bells

I love this fragrance!
Its soft and florally and sits perfectly on my skin!
But im a teen and don't really want a in-your-face perfume just something sweet, and im always being told how nice i smell.

The smell to me was a cranberry/lavender/flowery

Yumm ;P

justlikehoney
justlikehoney

Very innocent and ver Bath&Body Works Cherry Blossom in every feel.

mandi
mandi

wish i never bought this. it starts off with a very chemical artifical (almost like cheap hairspray) scent. but after a while it calms down to a reasonly pleasant base. but it's just not worth having to endure the initial 15-20 mins.

i considered giving it away; but i'm afraid whoever gets it may feel insulted.

maid_marilyn
maid_marilyn

I envy those of you who get roses or cherry blossoms from this. On me this is a few minutes of sour cranberry, then woody basenotes which last for several hours. That's it. It skips right over the floral middle on me and I'm wondering if I should take it personally.

Very disappointed.

alina terec
alina terec

one can say whatever one might like about this fragrance but the truth is that it draws a lot of compliments and gives you a nice freshness feeling

cielo!
cielo!

i don't know whay i bought this! i hate it! so artificial!

nymeria
nymeria

spray it one you can feel the cherry blossom but after a couple of minutes it's gone and u're left with the rose for the rest of its staying time, which can go up for 4,5 hours...i do agree with solvente, i too can sense sort of a metalish note in there...

PR
PR

Gee,this Wish series bottles are such a close call to Chanel's 'Chance', but they didn't quite make it..haven't tried the smells, bottles just putting me off completely. They look cheap, and typeface is just wrong, looks like put on the bottle from the Word document and makes it look even cheaper, a bit clinical too.. I don't know if I am right or wrong but appearance looks like copycat produce to me. Yeah, and just much worse version of it

guest_gothchick
guest_gothchick

WHEN I FIRST SMELLED THIS PERFUME I PUT IT ON MY WRIST I COULDN'T STOP SMELLING MYSELF ONE OF MY FAV.

solvente
solvente

it has a little bit artificial smell. some metal note is clearly detectable.

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

Watery with a weak, sweet smell. I detected a hint of cherry blossom but only for a moment as the scent vanished so quickly. It left me feeling cheated and is a cheap excuse for perfume.

dioradddict
dioradddict

sweet , fresh and inocent, ok for daily use!! not very long lasting at all...i think i should buy one for me...maybe!

crysna
crysna

gorgeous fragrance the best of the wish fragrance trio, smells wonderfuly and very femenine. great job with this, way to go AVON!

Wish of Love by Avon 3.21 out of 5 based on 142 ratings and 40 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Wish of Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Wish of Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wish of Love by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wish of Love by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.