Designers » A » Citrus « Groups

mark Pure Avon for women

mark Pure Avon for women
dislike

mark Pure is fresh and clean scent. It contains notes of citrus and white flowers. Available in bottles of 50 ml. mark Pure was launched during the 2000's.

Citruses White Flowers

Lavender Martini

mark Pure Fragrance Reviews

all4knowledge
all4knowledge

I love this scent. It's got the whole "clean" thing going on without being exclusively soapy. What I detect is a soft soapiness blended with gentle citrus notes and white florals.

Lots of fragrances try to do "clean" and "soapy", but Pure strikes just the right chord. It's underappreciated and not very well-known, which I like. :-) It's my little secret.

sapphiredaffodil
sapphiredaffodil

I wore this perfume when I got remarried. I wanted something fresh and clean, but not really girly. It really DOES remind me of Ivory soap, which I have fond memories of from my childhood. I thought it was delightful and rather different than most perfumes that my friends and coworkers were wearing at the time. I actually still have a bottle of it. I wear it on occasion, usually on my anniversary, as a gentle reminder for my husband as he is very sensitive to certain scents and this one evokes happy memories for him, as well as for me.

SandraV
SandraV

Yep-Ivory Soap in a bottle...I wish it was still available for the summer at least.

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

Pure is a great scent to wear when you just want to smell clean and freshly scrubbed by white soap. The body souffle smelled better in my opinion and has better sillage than this perfume.

My husband didn't like Pure, he said it smelled like a swimming pool. At times to me it smells like burnt coffee & it gives me a sinus headache.

luzdesoleil1
luzdesoleil1

AS THE INFUSION THE HOMME, THIS FRAGRANCE WAS INTRODUCED BY AVON AS AN "JUST OUT THE SHOWER FEELING
LIKE" I HAVE TO SAY THAT I JUST RETURNED THE INFUSSION THE HOMME TO THE MACIS STORE AND BOUGHT THIS ONE INSTEAD, NOT TO MENTION THAT, I'M A !!! MEN !!!!

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

oh, Ivory soap, i wonder do you know if Avon made you into a perfume?

Hayven
Hayven

Smells just like ivory soap like everyone else said. Staying power isn't very long, but my mom likes it. It prolongs that "I just showered" smell.

Petals_and_Perfumes
Petals_and_Perfumes

LOVE this scent! Love any and all scents that leave me feeling clean and flowery - I ABHOR musky, cloying, heavy scents. If you're like me, you'll enjoy it too. I bought it specifically because reviewers here said it smelled like Ivory Soap - which I love! My hubby says he also can smell the lightest scent of peach. I almost detect honeysuckle in it, too... But nothing that I can put my finger on. (I'm not gifted at describing fragrances in all the "perfume-esque" language as some are here. Sorry!) All I know is that it fits me perfectly, and I plan on hunting more down on eBay and will be stocking up! Just a fun, flirty, feel-good, invigorating fragrance. Highly recommend :)

I agree that this smells like pure soap. I get no citrus or floral notes from this at all.

lisamari79
lisamari79

I LOve this fragrance and wonder if there are other ones out there that are similar to this?

nature nut
nature nut

Yup, Ivory Soap exactly. That's why it's called Pure. If you're too young to remember, for years Ivory's TV and print campaign used the slogan "Ninety-nine and forty-four one hundreds per cent pure."

i've had this for awhile and i love it. its fresh and great for spring. a white perfume that is just so clean. i don't find it strong at all, but it is soapy and i like that. the white flowers are much more dominant than the citrus. its just a simple perfume. great for day or work. it lasts about 5 hours on me. 9 out of 10.
thank you fragrantica for adding this.

just an update: this DOES NOT smell like clean's simply soap. simply soap smells literally like a wet dog. i had to get rid of it.

dmaw
dmaw

Ivory soap in a bottle. Nice, but use sparingly.

mark Pure by Avon 4.04 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon mark Pure fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon mark Pure, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify mark Pure by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of mark Pure by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Halle Berry Halle Pure Orchid Avon mark Earth Avon Christian Lacroix Absynthe Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Bath and Body Works White Citrus Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Avon Sweet Honesty Aquolina Chocolovers Avon mark Sophistique Jennifer Lopez Glow Kimora Lee Simmons Baby Phat Goddess Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Halle Berry Halle Coach Coach Poppy Bath and Body Works Pink Grapefruit Jessica Simpson Fancy Max Azria BCBG Max Azria Evyan White Shoulders Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy