Designers » A » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

I have it: 369 I had it: 177 I want it: 378 My signature: 11

cacao
Black Star Avril Lavigne for women Videos
Black Star Avril Lavigne for women Pictures

Black Star is the first fragrance by popular Canadian rock star Avril Lavigne. It was created under license of Procter & Gamble Prestige, and is composed of pink hibiscus, black plum and dark chocolate. This fragrance is available as 15, 30, 50 and 100ml edp.

Black Star was launched in 2009.

Black Currant Mango Pear

Jasmine Lotus Hibiscus

Musk Sandalwood Vanille Mexican chocolate

Be Jeweled Rouge

Black Star Fragrance Reviews

Voidoid
Voidoid

I received this perfume yesterday after I bought it on Amazon for £14! Was intrigued by the scent from the reviews I'd read on here. The bottle is pretty but the juice inside is clear (not pink, as depicted.) The actual scent is pleasant but very weak and a bit baby powdery as opposed to sweet and fruity. All I can really detect is a hint of watered down cocoa and vanilla in a way that is not nearly as delicious as I was expecting. Overall I give the scent a 6/10, it's ok but I won't repurchase!

PerfumeKing14
PerfumeKing14

Nice simple fragrance. Very wearable but doesn't last long at all wich is a shame really because it could be a nice scent if it wasn't little stronger & lasted longer

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

Black Star? was Avril thinking of the anime character from Soul Eater? its such a shame that this discontinued :( this is such a nice, simple and sweet scent that I will forever miss! ladies and gentlemen, stock up while you still can! buy testers if you have too.(I hate it when scents I fall in love with discontinue!) anywho about this scent....

Black Star isnt a huge BAM! IN YO FACE! sugar bomb of sweets and candy, Black Star is rather calm like the song that was used for the commercial. I get a soft and sweet opening of light fruits,I dont really get much florals but I guess it's there to tame the candyish drydown from being sickly sweet and it sure did a great job, the chocolatly dry down is pleasant, not too sickly but not to dull either.

projection: decent I suppose! it may not be heavy but its sure noticable without being to strong, I notice the scent projection is lovely at night while outdoors.

lasting power? not too long but good enough if your just running errands or kicking back relaxing. you really wont need to reapply much but you may wanna bring the bottle with you for a touch up or 2

weather: any time! its fair enough for both warm and cold but I notice it smells really amazing at night in warm weather

Avril did an amazing Job on this and I ended up loving her more after smelling her fragrances! I hope she considers making more in the future! you dont even have to be a fsn to enjoy Black Star

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I have had this perfume for about 2 years, and it's one of my favorite perfumes. It's sad that it has been discontinued after all these years. To me this perfume is more spicy, and that's because of the chocolate, and the black current, and the dry down is more fruity. I say this perfume is best for nights in the fall and winter. Overall I give this fragrance a 10/10 because it's different than anything that I've and to me it stands out.

mariyka
mariyka

I spray this in winter, however, reached for it today (must be the black currant). August is a scent "free for all" month for me. Mix it up ladies...especially in the evening.

stayclassy
stayclassy

It's odd, I couldn't see how this could be anything like burberry brit from the notes like some of the other reviews mention, but they're right. there is a burberry brit quality to it, I think it must be the pear and chocolate from this that reflects the pear and vanilla in brit.

But it's not exactly like it, either. I think I also get hints of the hibiscus in there which I love, it's really light but it's there and it's awesome. it's a really great fragrance and I hear discontinued? I think it's still on fragrancenet so I'll need to stock up.

But frankly, the color is NOTHING like the picture, not knowing the original when it first came out, I can't say if I got one that faded due to age or if that's just the way it is, but it is not a bright neon pink. Much more dull color, but fortunately it still smells great.

Agree with the other reviewers though, it doesn't last that long, but considering I like to wear mine to work, that's really a plus because it means it's not overpowering. Definitely a love for me. a non-citrus, more chocolate, fruity burberry.

susie.w.darling
susie.w.darling

I adored this perfume. It was my signature for a long while until they discontinued it :( I like the fruity vanilla combination and couldn't find anything that would stick so well with me ever since. It lasted a decent amount of time and the bottle was adorable. Very girly and quite elegant.

janechemi
janechemi

this perfume is a floral vanilla. it has fruity hints here and there and a little bit of the checolate toward the end but its mainly vanilla and flowers

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Man's mango cologne is all I get from this.

Miriana93
Miriana93

This could be a perfect dupe for Burberry Brit. My sister had just sprayed this on and I was like did you just spray on Burberry Brit and she was like no this is Black Star. The notes are very similar - I can smell vanilla and milk in both of them. Black star is very sweet too but I cannot smell any cocoa. I would wear this during the day in winter and Burberry Brit during the night in winter.

małgorzata.kupiec
małgorzata.kupiec

Pleasant and sweet but nothing very special. I cannot distinguish any note - just that blury cheep-cupcake-like sweetness. Neither vanilla, nor sugar or chocholate - something undistinguishible. Longlasting however keeps close to the skin.

Safe for really young girls.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

One of my favorites!! I actually like Avril MORE now that I have her perfumes! (I'm a punk at heart, but I'm an old school 33-year old punk!) I found Black Star 3.4 testers on ebay for $15 shipped, so I have 3 of them! One was still the rich pink color, one was so-so pink, and one was sort of greenish, but as far as I can tell it smells the same. The ring is adorable (but probably unwearable!). I love the sent. It's sweet, but not overpowering like Pink Friday, Fantasy, etc... (which I love, I'm not knocking the super sweets-- I actually love the foody gourmands!)
Now that I own Burberry Brit, I can totally smell one or two notes that are similar to Black star!
I just get a scent I enjoy... not one note is that noticable.

RebelPrincessx2u
RebelPrincessx2u

"Black star black star...you will always be my black star." Or will you lol? :) This was my only real perfume back in 2010...I had a sort of obsession with it...but that could have to do with my Avril Lavigne obsession. Luckily I moved on :) and now I'm more into white florals. This is a pretty strong perfume and if you don't like sweet and strong-you may not like it. This is also pretty fruity for my new taste...as a teen I loved it though! If your teen daughter has a little Avril obsession she will love Black Star! I can smell the plum and dark chocolate very easily. Jasmine and musk give it a kick too. Punk Rock Princess Avril could be your black star today! But...maybe this perfume is too "complicated" for you...with all its notes? Test this first <3 good luck!

robori
robori

hmm, what i can say about this, my bottle dont came pink, just bege, i was expectin a stronger power fruit smell, but instead that, i think its a very soft, chocolate bubblegun smell, its not very fruit, its more chocolate and a little fruit mix together, the dry down its very nice, very sweet, its not a bad fragrance, but in cause that have so power bottle and box i was thinking its a little more explosive.

EBaby
EBaby

I loved this at first sniff. I thought the spike ring on the bottle was a bit ridiculous...lol. However, the fragrance was far more sophisticated than I expected. The chocolate smell is faint to me but definitely there. This doesn't make it overly gourmand--which I like. This fragrance is rich and warm on me without being overwhelming. It is a bit strong at first, but the dry down comes quickly. Lasts about 6 hours. My bf says this fragrance smells like home when I wear it. Sold!

DanceMooseDance
DanceMooseDance

I can't pin-point exactly what it smells.. But I get tons of flashbacks from this perfume, from years ago when I used it as my signature scent! Ahh, memories...
I'm still loving this perfume though and saved the gorgeous bottle, however it isn't really my type of perfume anymore. I would say it is somewhat sharp in the beginning, then it shies away a bit and becomes nice yet noticeable.

I can imagine that sensitive people could get headaches from this perfume, just a small warning. Sometimes even I get a bit dizzy from this perfume, and I layer my other perfumes heavily! Got to be a bit careful with this one.

Sherrywijaya69

i smell no chocolate at all,i smell crisp pear,hibiscus makes it girly and probably a little blackcurrant idk but the pear smells slightly sweaty... in a good way:s i thought abril was gonna make this rocker punk sweet scent but it turned out to be a body spray for tweens..

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

i dont smell any pear at all! and no chocolate it smells like a men cologne, a very weak perfume

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

Maybe I have the EDT version of this as my liquid isn't pink it's just clear, so not sure as of why but I do really like this scent I smell the chocolate as soon as I spray in fact chocolate is the only note I smell in this :/ I can't seem to pick up on anything nice. This is the only chocolate scent I own and I love it.

Bottle and packaging:9/10
Unique:2/10
Scent:5/10
Longevity:3/10
Sillage:3/10
Everybody can wear it,but its not a very "WOW!" Fragrance,not bad,least between avril's frags

Inesis
Inesis

A nice gourmand. Pretty average, not much to say about this. I like it, but it doesn't wow me. I own a 10ml bottle of this, which is just a plain clear vial. So sad! I know I would have liked the bottle so much. I think it's great!

At first Black Star is fresh and a little bit citrucy but soon it turns into pure chocolate/vanilla mix with some fruits deep inside and it stays that way. Cute and sweet. The downside is that this stays close to the skin. Not much projection.

I have already used over a half of my little bottle and I really have to consider if I want a new bottle. I truly can't say. It's that average.

Chio268
Chio268

A lovely smell of a fresh bouquet of flowers. I don't smell chocolate, just flowers. A pretty, innoffensive perfume.

Kimmy89
Kimmy89

Didn't smell chocolate. :-( Quite devastated.

rosembloom

OK.. I am quite impressed. I think that the name of this lovely bottle is just perfect! A beautifully rounded black chocolate scent in the shape of a star. This sweetie starts off with an exuberant and tropical fruit punch . Mango and pear tango while a very delicate not of blackcurrant spices things up! On me , she starts off slighty aquatic with lotus and fresh fruity notes. The florals are faint yet Jasmine is noticeable and creamy. I think it is the drydown which enthralls me so: oh you rich Mexican Chocolate! What a sweet statement you make! My date actually kept nosing up to my neck saying ' you smell just like truffles ( the chocolate ones, not the mushroom lol). I had forgotten how chocolatey and vanillic this fume was until he reminded me. A rich an cozy drydown delights me as the sandalwood renders the gourmand uber creamy and long lasting on me. A delight to wear since it is not heady nor cloying but fun and flirty. Perfect for this time of year while the snow slowly melts and the scent of Spring hovers in the air. Highly recommend for 'light gourmand' lovers!

sensous_5877
sensous_5877

I don't reach often for it but OH, it is soo good.

very well balanced, choccolate sweet, soft spicy, balmy.
one of the best choccolaty-fragrances I've ever smelled on my skin.
(ex. it's a 100x better than ck one shock, which has also choccolate in it.)

Fantastic sweet perfume, even it is an Avril Lavigne frag though. sorry, I don't like all the others of her range.

StuartDoheny
StuartDoheny

Nice but try its successer Forbidden Rose: fantastic

dotta
dotta

I have this perfume because I'm a chocolate lover. It's actually a blind buy since I ordered this one online.
But guess what, it smells SO GOOD!
I don't regret buying this because I really can smell the chocolate. Black star is absolutely a warm fragrance you can wear for autumn or winter. But it's also fresh. I live in a tropical country and wearing this isn't a bad decision though. I can smell vanilla and black current notes too which makes this perfume such a beautiful mixing of fruity and chocolate. Sweet and smells quite expensive. It doesn't last long on me but I'm not saying it has weak power. It's my favourite EDP and since it's not too cheap, I don't wear it often :-)
So chocolatey!

rockchickav
rockchickav

I am a huge fan of Avril Lavigne. This is my favorite Avril Lavigne fragrance! I absolutely love this!

Britt005
Britt005

this fragrance really suprised me !
it's fresh,floral,sweet and suprisely longlasting!!
i'm not a fan of avril and i dislike most celebrity fragrances but this one really surprised me in a good way!
definitely a nice gift for (young)teen girls!

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

Wow such an amazing perfume just like Rihanna I think Avril Lavigne did such an amazing job on this scent! It smells unique for sure, unlike any fragrance I have ever smelled , this is a very sexy provocative smell almost like an aphrodisiac, as seeing chocolate listed as one of the main notes I can see fully why! Love Love Love need I say more??

Lushylori
Lushylori

I was actually really surprised but I really enjoy this scent.
Its sweet and girly and can be worn every day IMO
I would purchase this again for sure.
I love the spike ring that came with the bottle too :)
Rock on Avril !!
I think the bottle is cute too. Its a perfume I reach for a lot more then most of my perfumes :)

ldenico
ldenico

Yuck!! Sorry, smells cheap and unoriginal. Maybe something little girls will like.

Daisyloverr
Daisyloverr

Mexican chocolate is new for me. I liked this scent, not too strong :) go Av!

Rainbowz96
Rainbowz96

I absolutely love this perfume. It smells really sweet and girly, and that's my favorite kind of scent. I thought the bottle looked cool too. I finished the bottle, but I definitely plan on getting more!

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

I'm actually on my second bottle of this now, since right after I finished my 30mL, my grandmother bought me a 50mL because she loved the scent on me so much. It mainly smells like plum and dark chocolate on me. It lasts on my skin for about 5 hours. Although I don't find that it smells particularly "edgy," I like the perfume and would say it's a fun and youthful scent.

pihlaja
pihlaja

I like the playfulness of this fragrance and when it settles down it's really enjoyable. Sadly I find the beginning little too fruity sweet and candy-like (even though I tend to be a fan of sweet frags!). The opening is kinda artificial too which bothers me in Forbidden Rose too. This is more fruity than gourmand on my skin and I can barely detect chocolate while the mango and pear are very dominant. Lovely, but quite simple.

rickyfreaky13

Yes!!! This is very very similiar to Burberry Brit!! VERY SIMILIAR!!!!!

MissMordecai87
MissMordecai87

Smells EX-ACT-LY like Burberry Brit to me. Which... that used to be one of my favorite scents, but it's not what I wanted. :( Plus it just does not last at all. I was spraying it as if it was an EDT but it's an EDP! :( The only great thing was (get this...) the drydown AFTER I had been laying in bed half asleep. It seemed to come alive with vanilla sweetness! I was like I wish wish wish it would have been like this all the time! I am looking for sweet and creamy... I think my next quest is Katy Perry Meow.

starvega
starvega

Not particularly a fan of Avril or the smell of scents that are normally aimed at the younger crowd, but I found this really appealing. It's one of few scents that actually works with my skin. I never realised that 'mexican chocolate' was what I was smelling, but now I think about it I guess it is kind of a faint chocolate, overlaid with dark berries. Got lots of compliments on this from men, too.

This seems to smell a bit different each time I wear it, and it also evolves quite a bit during wear. At first, I thought I smelled chocolate and citrus, with some berries in the background. Now when I wear it, I smell chocolate and berries, with no citrus. Ah well, chemistry. However it smells each day, it always smells good! At first, I always detect a sweet, tart, almost boozy smell, so inviting. Then it settles into a calmer sweet scent, before evenually settling into a faint musk at the end. The bottle is gorgeous. The lasting power is weak, unfortunately. Within an hour, the delicious top and middle notes are gone, and I can barely detect the base.

Shannoncd13
Shannoncd13

@@Rickyfreaky13 The first bottle of this I purchased was an ugly light pinkish beige.. I brought it back to store and they said they've never seen that before and exchanged it for a new one that was more of a muted hot pink (if that makes sense). If you aren't sure bring it back to the store and hold it against theirs.

I really like Avril so was going to get this perfume no matter what. It smells like cheap perfume with an overwhelmling alcohol smell.. I don't smell anything fruity in it at all. I hate it but still support her.

@Cosminsolomon: Ow thanks.. i'm fine now, hahahhaa... :D

cosminsolomon

@Rickyfreaky13 , the perfume's color is not shocking pink, it's kinda of beige, so I think there's no problem with your bottle :)

rickyfreaky13

Can anybody help me? I bought a bottle of this, but the color is not pink (shocking), it's sort of not very pink, a little purple maybe. Is yours bottle like that too?

ladyimmortelle
ladyimmortelle

Pretty bottle but I don't like her perfumes at all. I just can't like it. I guess I don't like typical teen-drugstore scents..

selinacat
selinacat

Its not often that you find a bottle that actually makes you WANT to get a tiny 5ml size. I don't even care what it smells like (not hugely into Celebriscents) but, I just want a sample size bottle shaped like that!!!!

fragranceluver715
fragranceluver715

I smelled this about 3-4 years ago when the fragrance first came out and I loved it. I could definetly smell the plum and other berries, and then smelled the chocolate as it dried down. I smelled it again 2 days ago and it was horrible. It was VERY high in alcohol and didnt smell right, Im pretty sure they stopped making it they just sell it now, cause after about 2 years a perfume loses its scent and becomes very alcohol-y :( They need to stop selling this if it was made so long ago and just make new bottles available. Very awesome bottle also

dulcette
dulcette

got a sample of this before. defo smell the chocolate... but after a while it smells like beer? i dunno. sweet scent nonetheless.

Slytherinn.Green
Slytherinn.Green

I think it's okay, but I bought a different perfume today instead. It smelled good in the bottle, but I didn't really dig how it smelled on me. I prefer Forbidden Rose (and hate Wild Rose). The best thing I can say for it is that the sweet notes are not overpowering or nauseating. Not overly young either.

rickyfreaky13

The 15 minutes first reminds me of Jessica Simpson Fancy Love, very lovely... i really love this scent.. sweet but not overpowering. I can wear this any moment any time.

molliedollie
molliedollie

Young, safe, and somehow both really predictable and fun to wear. It reminds me of some of the older Bath & Body Works scents, but that's just it... I can't decide which one. However, I do not feel Black Star smells cheap, which is pretty surprising, right? By rights it should, but it doesn't.

I do like it- I'm really glad I tried it and wasn't put off by either the celebrity backing or stupid name. I get a lot of chocolate, hibiscus, and musk; on me Black Star is gourmand in the familiar way of Fantasy. Though, between the two I'd pick this. It's all about body chemistry, and I've gotten nothing but compliments on this scent. So what if it's marketed to people 10 years younger than me, costs a third as much as some of my other perfumes, and was "created" by a has-been pop singer? I'm over it. Sometimes all I want is likable.

cosminsolomon

@Paige Baker, read the reviews over here and you will see that it's not hated by everyone

missknw12345
missknw12345

i smelled this in kohls and it did smell sweet and fruity but it wasnt overly sweet, not at all

cosminsolomon

@Paige Baker, aha, I understand, but anyway, the perfume is totally NOT hated :)

cosminsolomon

@Paige Baker, the perfume is not hated by everyone, some people hate it, but it totally has more lovers, and I would not call it commercial, but more sophisticated. :)

cosminsolomon

What can I say about this delicious perfume?
I'm a big Avril Lavigne fan, I admit it, and even if I'm only 15 I will try to to my best :) I'm going to write a review based on mine and other persons opinions (btw, I'm a boy)

I can actually say that the other fragrance, forbidden rose may be suited for all ages, and is wearable by women in their 40+, I also showed both black star and forbidden rose to my mother (she's 39), and I actually expected that she would like Forbidden Rose more than Black Star. Surprise! She couldn't really stand out the smell of Forbidden Rose, it was too heavy and too sweet, not her kind of fragrance, but she really liked Black Star! She is one of those persons who likes soapy/fresh scents and use those ''more expensive'' perfumes like Dolce & Gabbana, Dior and so on, but Black Star was just made for her taste, not too sweet and very subtle with a gentle delicious smell. It doesn't smell like that super teenagish and ''bubble gummy'' perfume. The fragrance has a great compatibility with her skin, it lasts around 11/12 hours on her skin, something that really impressed me. So I totally don't agree with the ones that say that this perfume is just for teenagers

The fragrance:

Top notes:

The pear and black plum (wich IS a component of the perfume according to Avril's webside but isn't listed over here ) start off with a sharp and subtle smell.

Middle notes:

The florals and fruits start to blend in the middle notes, giving a gentle and smooth smell. You can actually start to feel the dark chocolate. The perfume assumes a bitter-sweet smell

Bottom notes:

The white musk and dark chocolate are veeeeery intensive in the bottom notes. You can also feel a hint of woody chords. The perfume assumes a very warm and smooth smell, and lasts for a looooong looong time

Totally one of the best perfumes ever smelled, it's sophisticated and magical :)

Malibu

On me BLACK STAR is more of a fruity/floral, rather then a gourmand. The plum note is the strongest, and stayed with me all the way through the floral heart notes. The result was that I couldn't separate any of the floral notes - they are just a slightly powdery blur.

The dark chocolate in the base was also very subtle; I could pick out the slightest coca/vanilla tone. I’d have thought the base would be sweet, but it’s not. I think there is patchouli here too, giving everything a dark, richer scent.

BLACK STAR is all about the fruit notes, so if your looking for a fragrance based around chocolate, you'll be disappointed.

I like BLACK STAR, but don't love it. Having said that, I do think it is really good overall for a celebrity fronted, inexpensive, mass market release. I'd say it's best for the 21+ crowd, despite the celebrity and the packaging.

PurpleSneakers16
PurpleSneakers16

is it just me, or does it smell minty after about a few minutes?

satisfiednose
satisfiednose

i tried this out when i was shopping once...it smelled AWFUL.i remember it smelling great when i just sprayed it on,but when it got to the base notes it smelled like some strong,spicy candle.yuck.i seriously don't get how it smells sweet also.

kathy.chong king
kathy.chong king

its my favourite perfume. it is fresh and ilike the smell after shower. best for teens.

Aspendina
Aspendina

this is a wonderful powdery scent, I really really like it.

Clefairy
Clefairy

A fun, fruity, elating fragrance. This scent lifts my mood and I love wearing it on sunny days, particularly in the Spring and Autumn as it hangs better in the colder air. If it had better staying power on my skin, it would definately be a favourite of mine. I do love this scent, but it does wear off quite quickly unfortunately.

starise000
starise000

Got this on a blind buy. And all I have to say is that it smells ok. First I got a blast of pear with a hint of a chocolate scent. It really isn't anything special. You need to smell it multiple times to identify what excatly it smells like. If you just take a quuick sniff it may smell like play dough or something. I wouldn't purchase this scent. I would rather get wild rose instead.

rosembloom

A lovely scent that enthralls me but that is unfortunately ever so faint on my skin, hair and clothes.I love my mini but do not think i will get a f.b ;then again , who kows? wheareas the top notes are a real charmer, the heart and the drydown leave me wanting. Great scent but no staying power on me unfortunately ( i need my scents to be heady for them to linger on all day, Glad it is so liked but I will stick with Jessia's covet, though it is not as gourmand. (guess i will just spritz some hard candy over it for a more gourmand feel from now on! xxx

mil1991
mil1991

juz got sample of this,i dont really get chocolate smell to much.its more like sweet hibiscus mixed with chocolate but kinda of floral sweet soft scent..it is same group as JUICY COUTURE - VIVA LA JUICY..for me this scent is so comfort,adorable and innocent.its really for daytime fragrance.

ellie.riley

It smells really nice on clothes to and it lasts longer, because it doesn't last long on the skin i love this perfume well done Avril! you can sing and make amazing perfume!!!! I think that as i have the 30ml bottle i might ask for the 100ml one for my birthday or next christmas :)

tulpe
tulpe

got sample of this, its boring, perfume about nothing, like not a black star - not black or not even a star, too generic. Avril, better stay on singing not on perfume making

ellie.riley

I love this perfume and i find it really nice and I'm 13 and lot's of my friends have it i love it! xxx

zoozoo6
zoozoo6

At first, it's a little powerful, but it smells wonderful with the hibiscus notes. After it settles, it's a lovely smell. It fades a little too fast, but it's definitely a daytime scent! I wear it during the summer, because it's light and fun!

I recommend it, yes!

pefrumeaddict101
pefrumeaddict101

This perfume is so lovely. Its fresh, fruity ( the mango - wow!), very very soft and feminine, not what you would expect from the design of the bottle, I dont know why but I expected rose or heavy floral. I had the gift set which included a studded make up bag and body lotion, very nice indeed, an unexpected treat! I cant say a bad word against it :o)

fairyblue
fairyblue

I don't really like it, when I smellt it in the store it was very strong and smellt a bit weird. I'm not surr how to describe it. I really wanted it though since I love the packaging but I am definiteky not buying it, after testing it out.

ntshaas
ntshaas

i looooove this perfume,its basically everything i love combined together there are vanilla, chocolate, musk,etc. i actually reduce the usage because i cant find this perfume in my country:( (my friend bought me a bottle when she was abroad.) but if its available in my country, id wear it more often and will definitely buy another bottle:)

SexySpice
SexySpice

Aw man, this is so COOL! The color of the juice! The bottle! The fancy little ring that comes with it! The scent...!...*sniff*...?

uh...

playdoh is cool and all... but I hafta decide if I really wanna pay money to smell like a preschooler (or a bored highschooler who played with it in German class :])

romanticfae
romanticfae

i bought this from a bargain perfume internet store had never smelled it before and i love it
very bitter chocolate with jasmine and vanilla thats very subtle and delicious well at least on me
a friend of mine tried it on and it smelt really overly sweet on her
however it has little staying power 2-3 hrs and its gone which is sad as the smell is yummy

Jellybean
Jellybean

sweet fruity scent for teens; slightly creamy, too sweet and cloying. musky chocolate and very sweet fruity notes are most prominent. you may find the whole beehive following your trace.

pug314
pug314

Great perfume!!! Very nice, not too sweet, but not too bitter. It's the perfect combination of the fruits like mango with the dark chocolate, and blooms into something really nice. This would be suitable for younger kids, but adults could wear it if they'd like.

bellalicious
bellalicious

i really like this one it smells like a toned down candy store....yum!! i reccomend for young girlswomen

BellaLovely
BellaLovely

OMG! I love this! Its super pretty and has a sweet scent but with a fun edge. I would buy this 4 any1!

caydesugar
caydesugar

yeah, this smells super cheap. and no, not in a good way! i HATE this. ew. it's like straight cough syrup. and not even a yummy one. eek

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

I expected that Avril´s perfumes can´t be great but this is awfull. Too sweet! I sprayed it and i felt nausea. Bottle looks cheap and is good for 13 years old girls.

almond-papaya
almond-papaya

Someone told me this is like paco rabbane black xs? well the only thing in common is in the name BLACK! wasn't keen on this and expected it to be more fruity and fun but it was rather dull smelling :(

nanaLvanilla
nanaLvanilla

I love this perfume!!!! it is heer best one.It was created for the girl who loves to stand out and express her own style. Black Star forever!!! and btw Avril is adorable.

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

Black star is a very pretty (if not unique)floral fruity, that is my personal favorite of her scents.

First the bottle is very striking. An eye catching color, the spiky metal collar and the onyx looking cap manage, in essence, to combine femininity, power and rock chick chic...which I think sums up Avril Lavigne's image.

Although the perfume itself is reminiscent of many floral fruity celebrity scents and doesn't bring anything exceptional to the ring, I still feel this is one of the slightly better ones because of the way the notes seem to mesh better than in others, and I do really like it.

There is a juicy, fruity opening before giving way to the floral notes (of which the jasmine was strongest) and then finally drying down to a mouthwatering chocolate vanilla, that's very "foody" but not overly sweet...more of a comforting scent.

Unfortunately this is ANOTHER floral fruity perfume with lasting power that lets it down. It seems to be a common theme among this genre of perfumes, which is a shame because it's really a beautiful fragrance.

It's a nice fragrance to wear on a date...guys seem to like it, and initially the sillage isn't bad.

No points for originality or longevity...but still it gets 7/10 overall from me.

avrilfan422
avrilfan422

This perfume is amazing! It's her best one.
Black Star smells really good, and the appearance is unique. It's quite different to forbidden rose and wild rose. I would recommend buying this one the most out of all her perfumes.

hidayahshafiz
hidayahshafiz

Bought this a couple months ago. I guess it's alright. Not very much to my liking. It's too sweet smelling for me. Maybe it works on younger people like teenagers.

miss-baksel1988
miss-baksel1988

I bought this one 'cause it smelled really good on a friend of mine. She smelled so sweet, yummy. But I guess it has to do with your skintype, 'cause it doesn't smells lovely at my skin at all. It gives me a masive headache. A no-go for me.

Gaby666
Gaby666

Pleasant fragrance. Easily recognizable. Always original (everyone smells differently) Durable.
Heavy, unsuitable in tropical temperatures
Winter scent.

bbdgirl
bbdgirl

The bottle smelled wonderful but it smells nothing like what I thought it would. I was expecting something sharp and daring with great sillage because it smelled so strong and powerful. Turns out I could not be more wrong. I sprayed it on 2 hours ago and I can barely smell it now. At the mall this morning 6 hours ago I sprayed Jlo Glow (which I don't like) and I sprayed Queen by Queen Latifah (which I love) and the Black Star has already faded as much as the other too. Poor longevity. It dries down to a powdery soft finish. But once again this is a typical celebre-scent overly sweet opening notes that dries down to an all too familiar sugary base. However this makes an acceptable fall/winter or evening scent. I am disappointed that Ms Lavigne would have associated herself wih something so uninspiring.

Ramsey84
Ramsey84

To be honest i loved it so did my wife i keep making excuses to smell her :]

takeasniff
takeasniff

I have this and like it. It is more along the Anna Sui type of thing. Very innocent and calming and angelic. It is not for Perfume collectors or lovers really. It just won't do it for them. It is just a nice soft smell. I find it just does not last on me so I have to keep spraying it but it won't upset people around you. The chocolate can be a bit off putting some days so I have to be in the mood for it sometimes I wish the chocolate wasn't there because I do like the fresh light flower smell on it's own. I don't think this is half as bad as some reviewers have said. That of course is their opinion and if that's how they feel then that's it for them. For me I think it is a nice first perfume for Avril. I have had 2 bottles now and I really don't think it is that bad. It can be quite expensive at times so I only get it when it is on special because I would not pay a huge amount of money for it.

Whit
Whit

I have the body lotion, which was hard to find BTW, and it has pretty good lasting power. On me it smells like plums dipped in chocolate, but it's a soft scent. I like it, though I don't wear it often b/c it's kinda hard to find. I get compliments when I wear it, even though I can no longer smell it. Guys seem to like for some reason. The chocolate notes are made for the winter, but it's fruity too, so you might get by wearing it in the warmer months. Great casual scent, though nothing extraordinary.

Black Star
Black Star

I love this perfume! It's smells so good. It's my favourite Avril Lavigne perfume x

madhatter1
madhatter1

Surprise surprise didnt know what to expect and one to try! Tested at kohls, wondered why it stayed on me and is still on my mind. Must be the chocolate, fruity and floral mixes...I plan to buy eventually!

I can't imagine that her two boring scents sell well. This one is all plastic and maybe girlie, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, no matter what age.

Hamano_Chiaki
Hamano_Chiaki

Simple and boring. Sweet and safe. Nothing else to say about this one :D I bought a 10 ml mini bottle but after 4 ml I got bored with it already.

Lovable Amy
Lovable Amy

I didn't mean to 'judge the book by its cover' but the notes looks simple. plum, pink hibiscus, and dark chocolate and i guess the scent smell simple too ? Like nothing special and safe use? But the bottle looks pretty unique and rock just like Avril lavigne :) I can give it a try one day.

::: Sorry for my english :::

Norgirl
Norgirl

just smelld this on a paper in the shop. very nice i think . could not try it on my skin . it was already taken . ha ha try again later maybe

cupcake
cupcake

I was surprised to find that I quite liked this. Oddly I don't detect most of the notes others do. In fact, for me it has a sweet powdery scent with a bit of an edge.

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

The first thing I noticed was that it smells just like Amor Amor by Cacharel... So if you like that one, you'll probably like this one. This is the less exspensive version...

guest_JayJennyJane
guest_JayJennyJane

it's my favourite parfume xD

guest_beatrix-göteborg
guest_beatrix-göteborg

my douther like this one toooo much for me its a very sweet and something else smell but on her and for herv its amezing staf she like and i like on her !!!

viveka
viveka

Yummy... Warmth, sweetness and luscious - that's how i'd describe BS. I find it very attractive, vibrating notes of chocolate mixed with dark fruit (maybe that's plum, i'm not sure): the effect is more than pretty. It's like welcome to flirt.
I don't know why but mostly i feel coconut :) haha
Similar to Viva la Juicy & AmorAmor Cacharel.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I got this in an add from Kohls. Both of her perfumes smelled VERY nice. I have some similar to the other one but THIS one I WILL be trying in the store for sure and probably buy it if it's as nice as the smelly rubby thing they send out to test them in the adds. I am totally surprised, and it's a good thing they send things like that because I'd have never even tried it in the store. There are usually too many I want when I walk in to even test a teeny perfume. I hope this is long lasting!

guest_Nathalie
guest_Nathalie

There is an oily note in this perfume that makes me feel uncomfortable. But on the whole it's a nice perfume but won't buy it again.

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

This is a real nice girly perfume. I was expecting something more in your face after all her songs with parental warnings. I did find Black Star to be a pretty good scent but anybody could wear it, even grandma ! I wonder if they wanted something with more universal appeal so it would sell better. It's not Hey Hey You You at all. Moms, it's okay to let your daughter have this.

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

I couldn't agree with sky76sky more. It's a sweety fruity/floral. I like the gourmand dry down (mildly plummy-chocolately on me. )But it needs a little more "oomph" to deserve its name and edgy kick!

sky76sky
sky76sky

A fruity floral gourmand for young sweet things.

It is uncomplicated, warm & cozy. The start is a mid-weight, fruity sugar candy (they say plum, but to my nose it is a generic "warm-fruit" scent, mixed red & purple berries, nothing sharp). Then the "fluff" arrives: vanilla wrapped in a powdery haze, cuddly & thick. It bears a little similarity to Sun Delight with a hint of Burberry Brit at this stage....but far, far more simple & cheap.

It gradually becomes a mid to light weight vanilla-powder fragrance & then vanishes.

Nice, but I would not spend money on it as there are many more scents of this ilk with better longevity & a more unique take. I was expecting something more punchy & punky from Miss Lavigne, but her scent is as sweet as we all know she really is.

greenfaerie38
greenfaerie38

To me, this perfume feels like a cuddle on the couch with a hot chocolate. It's warm and girlie, without being too bubbly. While it's not the mood I want to evoke, my sister loves it almost as much as her favourite perfume (so far), Betsey Johnson. The chocolate note is my favourite part of the composition, mainly because instead of making the scent too sweet, it gives it depth. This perfume gives off a sweetly sexy vibe.

I personally love this scent. It's fresh, fun, floral-y, and flirty. It's also fun to wear. I don't expect people much over the age of their mid- twenties to wear this, because it is such a young, flirty type of scent, but it's good for teen girls and girls that wanna be young and flirty again.

sasadeen
sasadeen

I think Black Star smells nice, I love the chocolate note, it makes me feel like I'm a pretty girl. However this scent is simply nice not a remarkable scent.

swedeangel
swedeangel

Very nice ,better than many other celeb-scents. i like it ,its nice,innocent but still a bit rocknroll,but its a rather young scent. Not for me,in my mid-ages ,and not exiting enough to buy either - theres plenty of similar perfumes out there.

daniellaxoxo
daniellaxoxo

its a nice smell... and i think that the scent kinda simillar to amor amor of chacharel...

guest_amyleebot3
guest_amyleebot3

i boguht this for about 15 dollars at khols i got it for a price down since i had a card for it..and when i got this it smelt like more of a caramel plum-ish kind of perfume.. but when u walk around u can smell that it gets a little fruity. I like this one. I got compliments from guys at my school :P haha. and not to mension its Avril's first fragrance so shes prob. new at it

miku1333
miku1333

oj10065882 and i are the same except the accounts(i have 2)so,when i tried this,i expected plum to be the most prominent but the hibiscus keeps me from liking it.it makes the frag citrusy although i loved the drydown,but it's way to faint.i think the price is just too high for a celebrity brand....a little more expensive than britney spears perfumes.i would hae loved it without the citrusyness from the hibiscus :(.i really wished it was sweet.although,i will try it again some other tries when i land on kohls with my mother.the bottle is so pretty :D.i just wanna love it but whenever i try it no difference....

panda0410
panda0410

I'd like to say gourmand, and technically I think it does fit the glove, but its not a deep gourmand like other celeb gourmands like Midnight Fantasy or Fancy or Rock Princess. I have to say that this is a rather pleasing aspect however, its nice to have a gourmand that doesn't cloy for a change because the deep gourmands have that tendency, but to still have a perfume which still possesses those deeper notes!

It does possess a darker fruity quality though, while the underlying floral of the hibiscus is actually rather sweet, the chocolate (and yes I detect this clearly!) adds a sombre note that makes this somewhat simple perfume a little more complex. Its sweet & floral, dark and fruity and perhaps a tad bitter at the same time and that makes this perfume a real joy and pleasant change from the standard generic celebrity perfumes currently being marketed.

The target demo prob is teens, but I dont think this has been developed or marketed for the tweens - older adolescents definitely. I have to say that I am neither, and I still really love this fragrance - but gourmands are really my love and this of course is one of those, its no surprise to me that it tickles my fancy.

I would (and prob will) definitely buy this again. I bought the 100ml bottle and am loving it so much!!! Probably not a scent for everyone, but for me at least this one is a real winner :) Bottle design in cute, not sure about the accessorised ring around the bottle neck, though it fits with the genre, its really gimmicky and I wouldnt be lost without it. Love the pink juice, I really dig coloured frags!

LenaBel
LenaBel

I can't call it a gourmand as I think gourmands are supposed to be much deeper. This is just a very light floral fruity, absolutely unremarkable. Can't really detect any chocolate here. It has weak staying power and zero sillage. I would say this one is definetely made for teens.

oj10065882
oj10065882

lovely commercial,very persuading.but when i tried this on at kohls,it smelled a little citrusy and i guess it is the hibiscus.i expected it to be sweeter,although the bottle is gorgeous,the price of this frag is just ridiculous :(But I still want it,it will make a great decoration for my bedroom.

Since it doesn't last that long,if you like it and want it to last as long as it can,I think it would be best to layer it with the lotion or other products with it.

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

I love this perfume its fruity with dark chocolate it last a long time on my skin.It just smells yummy this is one of the better celebrity fragrances.

Allegra
Allegra

I think Avril could have done much better since Black Star is a bit on the disappointing side to me. The idea of mixing juicy plum and dark chocolate together is an interesting one, but...well...something went a little bit wrong(ish) in the process as the fragrance turned out to be overwhelmingly sweet and chav-like and nothing very special, really. In my opinion it does not represent Avril's fresh and original personality at all, it is just a "dime-a-dozen" scent unfortunately. You can spend your money on something much worthy than this in the fragrance department.

Nice Sunflower
Nice Sunflower

If you are planning to buy this in a shop, be sure to test in on your skin, then leave the shop and walk around with it for at least 10 minutes.

I've never encountered a fragrance that changes so much (not just in scent, but also in character if you know what I mean). When you first spray it, it's a fruity scent that smells of sweet flowers (a little bit like a garden full of roses, I think it might be the hibiscus). Very distinctly you can detect the dark chocolate, which adds a nice, dark note to it that keeps it from being to sweet.

Then, after only about five minutes, all the flowery notes are gone and you are left with the smell of very dark, bitter chocolate. It stays that way for hours.

I made the huge mistake of buying this one right after testing and deeply regret it, because I just can't stand it.

guest_nicholette
guest_nicholette

ok, so I haven't tried it yet. I really want to cause I love fruity and musky type of scents but don't you think you guys are being kinda rude? It's her first perfume so she's just using what she likes. Later on she'll probably just make a better one. So what if it's a rip off of other perfumes, what perfume hasn't been made? Nothing is an original scent anymore. Stopping yelling about it and get on with your lives! It's highly annoying for one and for two, I do realize you're trying to give your feedback on it, but everyone is different. The bottle is cute and A.L rocks. I didn't like the Twilight perfume at all because of lavender. Books were awesome not the scent.

Anahi
Anahi

I found a sample in a magazine, and loved it..to me it smells so much like Kenzo Amour which I lurrv so I do agree with ppl saying its not very unique, or it smells like something u've tested before..I don't smell any chocolate whatsoever..it jus smells like musk, snd berry and the hibiscus flower.. I'm not too crazy over the bottle, but the scent is nice.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

When I first sprayed it on my wrist I thought that it smells delicious, but after some time it became annoying. The scent doeasn't develop at all and I assume it may be headache-inducting for some people. Too sweet for my taste. The small botle looks cute though, I like the studded collar around it.

taylor
taylor

this is horrible, it doesn´t even smell like a perfume! the smell is so weak. really cheap. it you want a gourmand, buy fantasy instead

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

The flacon is gorgeous and rockin' retro but the fragrance itself is plain dismal. The chocolate notes in Black Star aren't properly incorporated with the floral and fruit notes - so it smells like a choc dipped fruit fondue.

I don't take this one seriously enough to buy it, and I wouldnt have the heart to buy it for friends either.

guest_Lacey
guest_Lacey

I have tried this perfume, and just as I had expected , it was lame. Beleieve me, I have no problem with Avril, her music is decent, but the only decent thing about this perfume, was the cute bottle.
Sorry, Avril fans,
the fragrance pays her no justice.

guest_lulu
guest_lulu

I dont blame anyone for despising this one - it smells like womens night-time face cream!

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

I don't have it but I tried a vial sample. I can say it's pleasant, not unique in any way, sweet and fresh. I like it, but not as a perfume... it's more like a good quality body mist. Lovely for young people, fresh and fruity the first few minutes, after which it develops into something creamy, powdery on my skin,warm and not offensive. If you want to smell pleasant but be lost in the crowd completely, this is it. A black start with no light at all, barely distinguishable on the night sky, if you can notice it at all.

9154mf
9154mf

from the moment i tried it it reminded me of heaps of other sweet floral fruity gourmands, none come to mind as i write this but this is certainly far from unique. its a very sweet scent, like sugared berries or something, it doesnt really smell of dark chocolate it just smells like sugar, i would never buy this.

rowi
rowi

Its really good, im lovin it ;)

well, really mutch wanna have this, but just i got it.
So i hope my friends will get it too

sofiii
sofiii

Try before you buy(wait, wait n wait, let time b the judge), seriously!

I've just purchased a bottle of Black Star since I was listening to Avril's songs when growing up, so there's the emotional bound; plus the really deceiving top notes.

When you just sprayed the perfume, it smelled nice, generic, fresh and clean. It's like the normal fruity floral. I can detect the plum quite well, fresh and yum(lucky! this one is not the sythetic plastic fruity smell). Somehow it has some hints that remainds me YSL's Baby Doll and Addict II by Dior(I loved and addicted to this one for about 1 year). So looking at the price, I figured, well, it could be alright to get this really generic summer scent.

HOWEVER, after I came back home and tried it on, literally in 5 minutes(or even less), the perfume has became really gourmand. I can detect the really synthetic powdery thick smell(is that something suppose to be chocolate?)
Yeah, I agree to those said it smelled similar to Burberry the Beat. However, Black Star is like a failed copy cat of the Beat in the dry down.Kinda headach-inducing for me. :-(

Black Star is quite fruity. An almost refreshing fruity scent at that.

The plum note is certainly present but I sense something else, perhaps some citrus notes and berries.

Don't expect this fragrance to be unique, because it isn't. Black Star seems to follow in the footsteps of many fruity florals that came before.

I must add that this smells nothing like Angel or Covet to my nose. I didn't get the chocolate note at all, and in my humble opinion this is barely a gourmand, there's nothing particularly foody about it.

I didn't really enjoy this on my skin, however I loved how it smelt on my t-shirt. Black Star is quite a clean, fruity scent which I'd half-heartedly recommend to young girls or lovers of fruity scents.

c3c
c3c

First let me clear up the question about this smelling like Angel...in no way does this even remotely resemble Angel. It does however smell like a duplicate of Amor Amor by Cacharel, just slightly weaker. I'm not a big fan of Amor Amor or Black Star. At first I think both smell interesting, and then it takes about 5min. for me to get tired of them, then they become something I want to wash off my skin, if that doesn't work I try to bury them under another perfume.

x.Emiiie
x.Emiiie

Kinda looks like an 8 year old girl's first perfume. I would try it on but NEVER buy it. It reminds me of the Hannah Montana perfume. Cheap, blast of sugar and popstar generic.

lynnroo
lynnroo

Cheap looking bottle, cheap name and it is from Avril Lavigne. Well if you're Avril Lavigne, you should try more and I can't see that she has. Seriously who buys it? I can't think of anyone aged over 18. And believe me, I like Britney's perfumes. But Avril's are just not worth trying. Sorry.

Deedz
Deedz

I'm seriously looking at getting this as a gift for a friends birthday. I love the bottle and the free clutch that comes with it here, now I just need to smell it. I like that it's been called chocolatey and plumy!

angelic disgrace
angelic disgrace

on first spraying smelt very sweet & cloying then faded to a plum flavoured chocolate.aimed at the younger age group i would say.

guest_jenny-of-the-valley
guest_jenny-of-the-valley

from the start this fragrance smells peachy and therefore I thought it would be nice, but then it turned out to be too weak, but quite sweet and floral, not fruity whatsoever. a little bit pitty, but I wouldn´t purchase this one anyway due to my strong distaste for the bottle and the face of a "punk singer" supposed to make it wanted.

guest_Mariah
guest_Mariah

I really like this. At first it is strong and smells nice then fades down a bit and your left with a really nice smell. LOVE IT.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I would really want to slap myself in face for trying this. I really hate A.L. and thought this would be really nothing special. Really, too bad that I went to small perfume shop and this was right in the middle. And I couldn't choose other to test. So I sprayed it on my hand and... really, not bad. It has stolen character (reminds me of Burberry perfumes - Brit and The Beat). It's sweet, but juicy and nicely rounded by chocolate. I would never buy it myself (I rather pick Burberry), but for those who love a good gourmand this would be a nice thing. Not bad O_o No similarities with Angel imo.

rainydays
rainydays

I'm slightly interested in this... it's sounds deep and dark (which I love). However, it also sounds way too sweet. The dark chocolate note sounds interesting. I'm not too keen on trying any fragrance of hers, though (she always has struck me as annoyingly wannabe-punk). Also, I'll echo what everybody else is saying in that the bottle looks a lot like Angel.

Malibu

On me BLACK STAR is more of a fruity/floral, rather then a gourmand. The note of plum stayed with me all the way through the floral heart notes. The result was that I couldn’t separate any of the floral notes.

The dark chocolate in the base was also very subtle; I could pick out the slightest coca/vanilla tone. I’d have thought the base would be sweet, but it’s not. BLACK STAR is all about the fruity notes, so if your looking for a fragrance based around chocolate, you'll be disappointed.

Personally I love plum notes in fragrance so I do adore BLACK STAR, though I have to remove a lippie as it can be sickly in warm weather. I’ll stick to autumn/winter for this.

The lasting power is good, the EDP is inexpensive and the bottle (whilst very similar to a LE Angel bottle) is striking. The spiked ring round the bottle's neck is removable and can be worn as jewellery.

guest_NYCgal
guest_NYCgal

I love love this scent!!!

It is fresh and just light enough to wear everyday. People are always asking me what fragrance I am wearing.

Plus, the unique bottle totally stands out from everything out there.

It is one of my favorites!

guest_Stupid Cupid 0_o
guest_Stupid Cupid 0_o

The cheras great..she was really pretty too...the bottle is really cute and pretty but after all these people have bad comments about the scent im not sure if i would buy it

jatzzie
jatzzie

Black Star has a cute bottle, but really that's all there is to it in the end. The actual scent doesn't do the bottle any justice, as the juice inside is as ordinary and boring as can be.

guest_Perfume'smylife
guest_Perfume'smylife

This perfume looks gr8 and from its description i can tell it smells amazing! The only thing is, I don't think this perfume is sold where I live.. but I'm willing to get it online

MoietToi
MoietToi

First off the bottle is really great. The scent is kind of light and fluffy. Which is in this case bad. Beacuse I was expecting something much more edgy and electic. Not that I don't like this perfume I mean it is plesant but still it feels abit...un original. I might get the body lotion however beacuse I tried it on and it was really soft on my skin. But this perfume is good if you like sweet,airy and light scents. actually it's like a more gourmand version of Marc Jacobs Daisy.

badusername
badusername

I tried this out on a whim and it surprised me. It's rather generic, but I found myself liking it. I really couldn't detect any chocolate as the notes indicated say, but the fruity and flower notes came out strong. Almost bought it, even if the name and celeb's mention make me facepalm. It's whimsy and not as 'punk' as the bottle indicates, but just generic as generic can be.

Daria
Daria

I saw the commercial on youtube and it makes me want the perfume!
The bottle is so pretty.
shame but I don't have it on my country.
she is losing because of that a lot of money..
I will get is somehow....

guest_Maddie
guest_Maddie

Is this supposed to evoke Angel in any way? The bottle, the chocolate note, and the star all remind me of Thierry Mulger concepts..

guest_Pry
guest_Pry

Bem,primeiramente eu gostaria de agradeçer pelo espaço e dizer q como fa da Avril defendo os interesses dela entao acho interessante esse perfume mais nao tenho condiçoes de ter um ate pq nem sei onde achar,mais luto por meus interses em descobrir na Avril uma nova fragancia a cada segubdo.Beijo a vs.

guest_Jillian
guest_Jillian

I love this perfume, it smells amazing.
I will never stop using it.
Thank you so much for making it, Avril.

toysoldier89
toysoldier89

I seriously thought the black star she's holding in her hand (in the ad) should have been the bottle! it would look 20 times cooler! um... I think the bottle looks cheap.. and her clothing line is cheap so its not surprising! didnt like the smell

jonr951
jonr951

To guest_MOMKI and princess45. Where did u get to test this? Where do u guys live? I live in southern California and I'm hoping it will arrive or has already arrived in the US! I'm so jealous! U 2 r so lucky! I love Avril and chocolate so I'm really looking forward to it! Thanks!

guest_MOMKI
guest_MOMKI

I found this at a local department store on display, they had scent strips...this perfume isn't anything special, kinda reminds me of Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker

Black Star by Avril Lavigne 3.63 out of 5 based on 606 ratings and 155 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avril Lavigne Black Star fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avril Lavigne Black Star, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Black Star by Avril Lavigne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Black Star by Avril Lavigne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.