Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

dislike

sour
Anarchy For Her Axe for women Videos
Anarchy For Her Axe for women Pictures

Anarchy For Her by Axe is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Anarchy For Her was launched in 2012. The fragrance features floral notes, fruity notes, sandalwood, vanilla and amber.

Floral Notes Fruity Notes Sandalwood Vanilla Amber

DKNY Be Delicious
mark Earth

Anarchy For Her Fragrance Reviews

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

This is a good everyday, hot weather scent.
To me it smells sort of like Ed Hardy, but less powerful, with more sandalwood and less vanilla.
It seems to gain strength and sillage in extreme humidity, perhaps because it's in the form of a deodorant body spray, and that's the purpose of a deodorant.
I received several compliments and questions about this scent.

SandraV
SandraV

I actually like this a lot.It's great for this time of year when we are in the 90s.Like another reviewer said it smells a bit like Ed Hardy (more so than Be Delicious on me).It's nice to spray on after a shower-just smells really clean.I smell flowers, something like a mix of strawberry/apple, and a hint of vanilla.It's just cheap, fun and girly so it gets a thumbs-up from me!

pravda48
pravda48

I use this for room freshener =P But it is nice! I just got better and better perfumes and stopped using this ever. But it IS similar to DKNY's Be Delicious, definitely some juicy apple notes in there and some pretty, soft florals.

WolfHaleigh
WolfHaleigh

Stays on my clothing and is a light fruity that isn't wimpy. Anarchy shall be had indeed.

DomoSayWhat
DomoSayWhat

This is like, really nice smelling bugspray to me.
I ain't even mad, I like it like that.

mick masters
mick masters

I am a gay guy n love the smell of this, it reminds me of dreamcicles.lol, the guys luv me smelling like this. I love it n they love it, can't go wrong there.

lucifera
lucifera

omg this is a deodorant, not a perfume :-/ its nice though but does not have a perfume quality, i only use it for under my arm pits and body

kaneshabellinda
kaneshabellinda

It really smells fine!! the first day i wear it, everyone near me says i smell so good. All the boys said i smell good, but only a few girls said i smell fine/average. This body spray is really attractive. I think you should get one for yourself if you want to be attractive to boys.

My friends (girls) said i smell fine, but kinda different too. For girls, this smells is average.

My friends (boys) said i smell delicious and great/good!! they like it very much

xMonsterloverx
xMonsterloverx

Im really not sure if I like this or not. When I smell it in the stores I'm like. Ugh. Nope. But then when other people walk by wearing it, It's like all of the sudden I'm loving it again. Idk. It's weird. It smells like melons, and that is literally all I can smell. Crazy. So, I'm still trying to figure out if I actually like it. haha.

Mom2Dano
Mom2Dano

I really like this body spray. It's feminine yet tough at the same time. I wear it when I want something different. I really wish it lasted longer though. Doesn't last but maybe an hour on me. And it's not that strong. But I do grab it and wear it from time to time, mostly when I work out or am going to be outside for a while. It smells really good, and I like the can, very easy to use and the continuos spray is refreshing.

Melissa26
Melissa26

I really loved this scent. I've put it on before my boyfriend picked me up one night. and it lasted the 8 hours we were together. I also spray it on my blanket and it lasts for even longer, atleast for a day or two. though the scent isn't that strong after the second day, but there was still a hint of the scent.

PinkMonkeys
PinkMonkeys

I Have To Say...I HATED This Stuff...It Smelled So Bad To Me. It Smelled Like Shaving Cream...Worst Thing Ive Ever Smelled. However, Today I Purchased Axe Anarchy For Her 2. When I Saw There Was Another Anarchy For Her...I Was A Little Iffy To Test It Out. I Expected It Was Going To Smell Just As Bad As The First Anarchy For Her. But I Was Pleasantly Suprised To Find That This Anarchy For Her 2 Smelled Amazing! It Was Quite Fruity And Kinda Tangy. It Smells Peachy And Mango-ish. I Was So Pleased With The Smell That I Bought A Bottle Of The Body Spray & Matching Body Wash.

vonwinklestine

killer_queen; although it is not an anti-perspirant, it works very well as one for me :)

killer__queen
killer__queen

Smells like a floral shampoo! Not a bad scent by any means, but it's definitely not for long-term wear. It seems best suited for after the gym but before you get home before you can shower... just so you don't have a sweaty stink LOL.

For the record, as stated on the can it is a body spray. Not a deodorant, definitely not an anti-perspirant, a (30 minutes top) body spray.

But for under $5, it's a perfect fit for your gym bag :)

fatma.eldesouky
fatma.eldesouky

is that for real we have Axe for women ,when we'll have you in Egypt ??

vonwinklestine

I use this as an anti-perspirant lol. I know it's meant to be a body spray, but it works so well to keep oder and sweat away, i just use this instead. I'm not looking foward to it being discountinued. :(

I guess i must sweat more than other woman because no womans anti-perspirant works for me, i was using axe (lynx) for men anti-perpirant before they brought out this one. I used excite because it was the least manly smelling one lol. Was amazing though zero sweat or oder all day!

PinkZebra
PinkZebra

I Did NOT Like The Way This Smelled...I Was Quite Disappointed. I LOVE Axe. Chocolate Is My Absolute Favorite So Far. I Was So Excited When I Saw The Commercial For This New Axe For Us Girls, For The First Time. I Looked For It Everywhere I Went But Could Never Find It. Finally I Found It At Walmart. Again I Was Excited Because I Figured It Was Going To Smell Great! I Mean, I Had No Reason To Believe Otherwise. So When I Picked Up A Bottle & Gave It A Test Spray....I Regretted It Immediately. To Me. Anarchy For Her, Smells Like Veet Or Nair Shaving Cream & I Cant Stand Either Of These Products. Sorry Axe, But You Failed This Time.

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

I LIKE THIS. I WEAR IT WHEN I'M HAVING A LAZY DAY AROUND THE HOUSE OR GOING RUN TO THE GROCERY STORE TYPE OF DAY. VERY LIGHT AND NOT LONG LASTING. IT SMELLS ALOT LIKE DKNY BE DELICIOUS. WHEN I RUN OUT I WILL NOT RE-PURCHASE.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Though this doesn't last long on me (about 2 hours), I like it very much, it's fresh and clean and very summery on me, perfect for this time of year, this is a nice fun fragrance.

I'm not the target market for this body spray (being 46!) but would wear it out shopping or lightly sprayed for a date night. Nice smelling and El Cheapo!

tla78
tla78

it caused a rash where i sprayed it

citron<3
citron<3

It's really nice! It reminds me of Pure Romance's Island Breeze.

cleo777
cleo777

I like this too. It's funny how on the label it states "a body spray with a quality fragrance". Defensive much? Well, ya don't need to be. I was around in the 80's for the Impulse Body Spray days, and this is a vast improvement. Not much sillage, but what do you expect for $5? Worth a try. Modern and fruity, not too young smelling, if you get me. Very fresh.

Unbreakable Heart
Unbreakable Heart

Beautiful smell, but better if you spray it on clothes because on skin it's so lite, it's gone as soon as you spray it

twilight1234
twilight1234

This is quite nicey wicey!!!

OnlyTheBraveDonB
OnlyTheBraveDonB

it smells just like Ed Hardy for women to my nose. my wife who owns a bottle of Ed Hardy agrees. very nice for a body spray and the mens is even better

sherryxfilesfan
sherryxfilesfan

I would have never thought that I would like this but its surprisingly good!

dmaw
dmaw

You would not believe this is a body spray. I'm trying to figure out what designer fragrance this reminds me of...

chayaruchama
chayaruchama

I adore our utter disregard for perfume snobbery !!!!!!!!!!!

Anarchy For Her by Axe 3.59 out of 5 based on 86 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Axe Anarchy For Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Axe Anarchy For Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Anarchy For Her by Axe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Anarchy For Her by Axe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.