Designers » A » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Finjan Ayala Moriel for women
dislike

coffee
cinnamon

Finjan is dedicated to the middle-eastern guest welcoming, featuring dark, sweet and spiced Turkish coffee.

Notes: tolu balm, blood orange, cardamom, cinnamon, clove bud, coffee, coriander, honey, jasmine, grandiflorum, Moroccan Rose and sweet orange.

It is available as 9 ml perfume extract, 4 ml mini perfume and 5 ml purse perfume. The nose behind this fragrance is Ayala Moriel.

Tolu Balsam Blood Orange Orange Cardamom Cinnamon Clove Coffee Coriander white honey Jasmine tincture of rose

Finjan Fragrance Reviews

noisome
noisome

More spice than coffee - but the note list is pretty accurate if that's all you have to go on.

cloyd42
cloyd42

Interesting and lovely. When I first applied this I had a split second of thinking "ginger snap!", which lasted until the scent warmed on my skin. I then smelled the loveliest combination of cardoman and cloves that I've ever smelled--knife sharp but warm like a friend's presence. The balsam and orange are noticeable but in the background. Humorously (to me) the jasmine is of the type that every now and again has a whiff of mint to it.

I haven't found the coffee. This actually reminds me more of another part of middle Asia rather than Turkey--it reminds me of Iran and the wonderful tea they make that always has cardoman. The tea is mellower than this scent but I always associate cardoman and oranges with that tea. Very definitely spicy, very definitely oriental, definitely worthwhile and different. (Ayala, I know you check in occasionally--am I right about the ginger?)

Projection: Reasonable, 1-2 ft
Duration: 2 hours and counting
Fabulosity: The Spice Coast
Value to Price Ratio: reasonable to high

delphine67
delphine67

scented oil

Finjan opens very sharp cardamom and tolu? then I smell something citrusy/orange. the dry down is spicy but I cant smell any coffee.
To me its a spiced orange scent. Nice but for me not word buying.

Price highly overated

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ayala Moriel Finjan fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ayala Moriel Finjan, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Finjan by Ayala Moriel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Finjan by Ayala Moriel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Cafe Parfums Cafe Olfactive Studio Lumiere Blanche Yves Saint Laurent Opium Yves Rocher Ispahan Clinique Aromatics Elixir Shulton Company Old Spice Original Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Prada L`Eau Ambree Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom Caron Narcisse Noir Kenzo Kenzo By Kilian Incense Oud Estée Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang Estée Lauder SpellBound Jean Patou Sublime Penhaligon`s Malabah Guerlain Nahema Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Fendi Fendi Theorema