Designers » A » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Palas Atena Ayala Moriel for women and men
dislike

I have it: 3 I want it: 10

cinnamon

This perfume, named after the Greek Goddess of Wisdom, radiates masculine strength and power alongside a feminine mystery. Its spiciness is laid on a rich amber-woody base with a heart of champaca flowers.

Notes: amber, champaca, cinnamon, jasmine, grandiflorum, lavender, neroli, patchouli, sandalwood and sweet orange.

It is available as 9 ml perfume extract, 4 ml mini perfume and 5 ml purse perfume. The nose behind this fragrance is Ayala Moriel.

Lavender Jasmine Neroli Sandalwood Patchouli Amber Cinnamon Orange Champaca

Palas Atena Fragrance Reviews

lilikos
lilikos

Another one that semms a powerhouse in the typical soft natural perfume universe. Unashamedly full fruity jasmine in a soft woody background and warm vanilla with a light hand. A beautiful winter brown cashmere wrap for sofisticated ladies.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

This one smells like root beer, spices, and florals against the typical Ayala Moriel smoky, woody, leathery background. It’s fairly strong, and has nice sillage. Like other AM scents, it’s earthy and herbal, almost more culinary than perfumey. The flower absolutes do sweeten it up, though. I will take it on faith that one of the floral notes is champaca absolute, which I have not smelled because it is too expensive for me to buy just yet. For an all-natural perfume, Palas Atena has good longevity, 4-5 hours at least.

kalynne
kalynne

A new favorite! I received this in the mail when it was a dry 90 degrees. A blind purchase, so I wanted to try when the weather cooled, but the heat kept coming and I really wanted to try it. It was great! The exotic spiciness was perfect! Wearinig it made me feel like an exotic, Indian princess! 1rst application, seems warm and as though there would not be great silage. Wrong, this evolves, actually gets a bit more intense on my skin. Lasts all day with it's subtle floral, spice, resin, and especially citrus that helps the scent stay on my tough chemistry. Weather has now cooled with mild rain...the scent is so beautiful, I'll have to buy a larger bottle next time!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ayala Moriel Palas Atena fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ayala Moriel Palas Atena, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Palas Atena by Ayala Moriel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Palas Atena by Ayala Moriel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.