Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Azzaro 9 Azzaro for women

Azzaro 9 Azzaro for women
dislike

Azzaro 9 Azzaro for women Pictures Azzaro 9 Azzaro for women Pictures Azzaro 9 Azzaro for women Pictures

Azzaro 9 by Azzaro is a Floral fragrance for women. Azzaro 9 was launched in 1984. Top notes are aldehydes, pineapple, mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are mimosa, tulip, carnation, tuberose, lily, wisteria, jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley, rose, orange blossom, dyer’s greenweed, hyacinth, violet leaf, mimosa petals and basil; base notes are sandalwood, musk, oakmoss, vanilla, incense, cedar, ambrette (musk mallow), vetiver and iris.

Aldehydes Pineapple Mandarin Orange Bergamot

Mimosa Tulip Carnation Tuberose Lily Wisteria Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Rose Orange Blossom Dyer’s Greenweed Hyacinth Violet Leaf Mimosa Petals Basil

Sandalwood Musk Oakmoss Vanilla Incense Cedar Ambrette (Musk Mallow) Vetiver iris

Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige
Isles Lointaines

Azzaro 9 Fragrance Reviews

Yohji
Yohji

Romantic dreamer who is standing at the railway station eagerly waiting for his girl with this sunny and bright bouquet of fresh cut flowers. He didn't know how to please her for sure, but he wanted her to be happy. So he have bought all he could only find - tulips and mimose, irises and tuberose, hyacinths and lilies... People passing him by with a smile, charmed by this strange guy, and while they are walking past, wind blows in their faces the most powerful scents of the spring.

Maggie_Everk123
Maggie_Everk123

This is a luxurious, flowery fragrance. I like the smell!

PerfumeEmpress
PerfumeEmpress

This gem has sadly been discontinued. I used to wear it a lot bak in the 80s, when I was young(er). A very lovely scent.

Abendlicht
Abendlicht

When I was a little kid, one of aunt was wearing this beauty. I asked recently what was her perfume in the 80's..... Azzaro 9 they told me. What a disappointment that is discontinued!!! I Would love to have it!! Or at least give sole to her and smell it again!

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Had a bottle when I was a teenager...back then I found it a little too strong for me. I remembered as a mossy, flowery smell that was aimed for a lady. Didn't give it to my mom because I wanted to smell elegant and sophisticated like her. I think I would love it now. :D

EDIT: Found it, the same bottle as a teenager, I have so many perfumes I can't keep track. Yes, spicy, mossy & so interesting. Yes, elegant & sophisticated. I'm so glad, I have a gem!

lapurrla
lapurrla

Imagine it's cold & dreary as you walk through the park, then sun breaks through the clouds, you lift your face towards the warming light and breathe in the living fragrances of the gardens. Azzaro 9 is a bottled burst of sunshine to me. That phase I love doesn't last too long and before you know it the clouds re-gather. Still worth the short-lived pleasure.

Vamy69
Vamy69

This perfume is a delight for your senses. This covers so many different notes I do not know where to begin! Fruity, floral, woody & incense all dancing together on the skin. I really get the lily of the valley and pineapple notes big time. Warm but not too warm, spicy but not too spicy. A nice change of pace!

mymlan
mymlan

I have a mini of Azzaro9 which I occasionally find quite addictive. To my nose the top is a wild combination of freshly cut tulips surrounded by tuberose, ylang ylang, and bitter oakmoss.

After a while it slowly and gradually developes itself into a slightly warmer tuberose fragrance on my skin, with honeyed bitter sweet undertones. A very sophisticated "old school" fragrance.

If Azzaro9 was a wine it would probably be a costly Pinot Grigio (the dryer italian style), or perhaps a Chablis. Cold, rich, dry and bitter with the colour of honey. Simply adorable.

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

An elegant and romantic fragrance, like a whiff in a large bouquet of spring flowers! That's what I call a flowery perfume - aldehydes plus loads of flowers, all kinds of them, in a strong intoxicating opening blast which then softens to a warm and creamy drydown. I fancy this frag being worn by a stylish blonde in a flaring white dress at an afternoon tea party :)

nesca1502
nesca1502

It's such a shame this perfume is discontinued, I absolutely loved it! It was a 15th birthday gift from one of my brothers and I loved its elegant fragrance, that has a romantic side.
Its middle notes are wonderful, but I think the best part comes when it starts fading to the base notes, so sumptuous and elegant. I hope this perfume would be available again...

I think if azzaro 9 was released 20 years sooner it would be a great competetive for legendary classic perfumes.
it starts with somehow spicy notes continued by flowers which are goodly mixed so that I can't recognize.romantic,warm,classy and very long lasting!I think my mum shouldn't through away the bottle,because it's no more available and the bottle is nice too.

Azzaro 9 by Azzaro 4.55 out of 5 based on 94 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Azzaro 9 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Azzaro 9, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Azzaro 9 by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Azzaro 9 by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.