Designers » A » Aromatic « Groups

Azzaro Aqua Verde Azzaro for men

Azzaro Aqua Verde Azzaro for men
dislike

Azzaro Aqua Verde Azzaro for men Pictures

Azzaro Aqua Verde by Azzaro is an aromatic fragrance for men and it was introduced in 2010. The fragrance features nutmeg, lavender, galbanum, vetiver and cedar. This aromatic composition is available as 75 ml EDT.

Nutmeg Lavender Galbanum Vetiver Cedar

Azzaro Aqua Verde Fragrance Reviews

michael.krauser
michael.krauser

This fragrance is a very nice scent for the office to wear during the day. It is not overpowering or too strong. Very nice! This purchase was a pleasant surprise!

orestes
orestes

i like this scent,ideal for daily use,specially for job

ian85
ian85

I don't like Azzaro pour homme, but I love this one : green, aromatic and woody, fresh, clean and nice.Very different from the star fragrances of this brand. You can wear it when you want, where you want : a classic and all road perfume. well done.

Benzac
Benzac

I just wore it once so I'm not getting into deeper details. However, after about one hour, I thought I was weaing Fierce.

Fabricio
Fabricio

This is a very clean and decent fragrance. Not pricey at all, so a bang for the buck. It has a nice 1st whiff of greenery of all sorts, it even reminded a little bit the smell of cannabis to me, but mixed with other stuff. There is no perceived citrus on it, nevertheless it is pretty fresh. Not overpowering and not that long lasting, smells great for anytime of the day and with any weather. I will probably try the Aqua - blue bottle too.

costaleo
costaleo

Clean and very nice. A bit of a deja-vu, though. I could not have it on my skin because I was wearing something eles when I tried it, but I'll come back here to add to the review.

Azzaro Aqua Verde by Azzaro 3.65 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Azzaro Aqua Verde fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Azzaro Aqua Verde, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Azzaro Aqua Verde by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Azzaro Aqua Verde by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Davidoff Zino Davidoff Kenzo Kenzo Power Joop! Nightflight Givenchy Pi Neo Cartier Roadster Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Kenzo Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee Joop! Jump Lalique Encre Noire Boucheron Jaipur Homme Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Salvatore Ferragamo F by Ferragamo Pour Homme Gucci Gucci pour Homme DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Nautica Nautica Voyage Caron Yuzu Man Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio for Men DSQUARED² He Wood Ocean Wet Wood Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II