Designers » A » Aromatic « Groups

Azzaro Aqua Verde Azzaro for men

Azzaro Aqua Verde Azzaro for men
dislike

Azzaro Aqua Verde Azzaro for men Pictures

Azzaro Aqua Verde by Azzaro is an aromatic fragrance for men and it was introduced in 2010. The fragrance features nutmeg, lavender, galbanum, vetiver and cedar. This aromatic composition is available as 75 ml EDT.

Nutmeg Lavender Galbanum Vetiver Cedar

Azzaro Aqua Verde Fragrance Reviews

PolyOlfaction
PolyOlfaction

Stunning! The best from the Azzaro Aqua range, maybe the best from Azzaro house. The notes are so well blended and compliment each other perfectly. The touch of lavender with the galbanum sitting close by make this fragrance almost of niche quality.

I might be wrong but I also smell a very faint pungent-like aroma like that of the bud of the marijuana plant. It makes the scent almost hypnotic and alluring.
It maybe faint but it never dissipates; always sitting underneath the fresh green layers of vetiver and light cedar. Was this a note not mentioned, maybe?

scent 8/10
longevity 7.5/10
sillage 5/10 (the only let down)

lbullard
lbullard

I think this will come as a big surprise to most. Azzaro Verde is better than Gurlain L Homme Eau Boisse. This fragrance smells almost identical with three times the longevity and sillage,yes I know I said it but it is true. Azzaro can be found much cheaper of cource. Take the challenge as this fragrance for the money is stunning.PS I have the Gurlain with wooden top.Azzaro,just a classy,casual green vetiver that stays linear. LB

michael.krauser
michael.krauser

This fragrance is a very nice scent for the office to wear during the day. It is not overpowering or too strong. Very nice! This purchase was a pleasant surprise!

orestes
orestes

i like this scent,ideal for daily use,specially for job

ian85
ian85

I don't like Azzaro pour homme, but I love this one : green, aromatic and woody, fresh, clean and nice.Very different from the star fragrances of this brand. You can wear it when you want, where you want : a classic and all road perfume. well done.

Benzac
Benzac

I just wore it once so I'm not getting into deeper details. However, after about one hour, I thought I was weaing Fierce.

Fabricio
Fabricio

This is a very clean and decent fragrance. Not pricey at all, so a bang for the buck. It has a nice 1st whiff of greenery of all sorts, it even reminded a little bit the smell of cannabis to me, but mixed with other stuff. There is no perceived citrus on it, nevertheless it is pretty fresh. Not overpowering and not that long lasting, smells great for anytime of the day and with any weather. I will probably try the Aqua - blue bottle too.

costaleo
costaleo

Clean and very nice. A bit of a deja-vu, though. I could not have it on my skin because I was wearing something eles when I tried it, but I'll come back here to add to the review.

Azzaro Aqua Verde by Azzaro 3.71 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Azzaro Aqua Verde fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Azzaro Azzaro Aqua Verde, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Azzaro Aqua Verde by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Azzaro Aqua Verde by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lalique Encre Noire Joop! Nightflight Joop! Jump Kenzo Kenzo Power Gucci Gucci pour Homme Davidoff Zino Davidoff Givenchy Pi Neo Azzaro Azzaro Aqua Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Salvatore Ferragamo F by Ferragamo Pour Homme Versace Versace Pour Homme Boucheron Jaipur Homme Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio for Men Oscar de la Renta Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui Cartier Roadster Kenzo Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee Calvin Klein Truth For Men DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Bvlgari BLV Pour Homme DSQUARED² He Wood Ocean Wet Wood