Designers » A » Woody Aromatic « Groups

dislike

tropical
smoky
Azzaro Club Men Azzaro for men Pictures

Azzaro Club Men by Azzaro is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Azzaro Club Men was launched in 2013. Top notes are lemon and papaya; middle note is cannabis; base notes are hinoki and musk.

Lemon Papaya

cannabis

Hinoki Musk

Azzaro Club Men Fragrance Reviews

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

Kudos for this being if not the only but very few male scents to use hemp as a note. I have only smelled a handful of such type scents and it is usually paired with patchouli or a gourmand note. This being paired with hinoki, which is a fresh note as in Liquidnight is something different. It's more of a fresh/fruity light cannabis scent. The scent is more appropriate for days as it does not project much but longevity is between 6-8 hours on my skin. It's a well priced scent for bright days when you don't wanna wear an aquatic or neroli based scent.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Launched in 2013, it began to appear in Brazilian stores in 2014. It has a simple composition, with notes of lemon and papaya, in the output; Cannabis, in the heart; Hinoki and musk, in the base.

The output is generic and fruity. On my skin, the lemon didn't show up! I didn't feel any aromatic, acidic or citric nuance. On the other hand, the papaya is quite vivid. It's amazing how the aroma of the fruit stands out in a natural way. I feel the same smell of the ripe fruit recently sliced.
With respect to Cannabis note, more controversial, don't expect to feel the intense smoky smell of the weed. This nuance that resembles some types of patchouli, with aroma of burnt hay, does not exist in this fragrance. Particularly, I feel greater presence of the essential oil from the hemp seeds (hash oil) than the smoke itself. Then, the result is an aroma more resinous, yet addictive and of greater duration. This helps increasing the durability of the scent on the skin.

At the end of evolution (although the result is almost linear), it is possible to feel the presence of Hinoki, which is a Japanese cypress with woody and lemony aroma. It seems that the lemon was added to the base notes, instead of the top notes.

In some ways, I see Azzaro Club Men as a variation of Azzaro Pour Homme Onyx (Silver Black), even though it didn't pick up the concept of "Club". At this point, I think Azzaro Decibel was more consistent. Now, with respect to the projection and longevity, there is no reason for complaints.
In my opinion, Azzaro Club Men is an aromatic-fruity quite versatile (but not innovative). I Liked!

malencar
malencar

Very cheap presentation...I was actually shocked. Fragrance can be used as a citrusy after shower, thats it ! Waist of money...best after shower is Cologne Mugler! Sad.

eric.cius
eric.cius

Initial blast of lemon and papaya is pleasant and I would say lasts most of the fragrance's very long life but as another reviewer said it morphs into a Smokey pineapple.
I see here most dont get the cannabis note but maybe it's because they're looking for the wrong type? What i don't get is "bud", kush, indo whatever its called now a days. The cannabis note I get is unsmoked Jamaican gold seal hash. Yes sir. Love it, and as I suspect only people who have come into contact with premimum hash will recognise it as its a different smell than "green" weed.
At the beginning I get a smell that reminds me of zincofax, the zinc oxide cream for baby rashes. Thankfully that goes away in about 20 minutes, so yes you need to be patient with this one but its worth it.
At the very end the musk gets more prominent and the scent gets woodier.

This fragrance is dynamite when layered with encre noir!!
Wow! Spray club first and then encre noir over the spots you sprayed with club. Magic.
If you have EN, get yourself club and vice versa.
Club is a good long last good projection fragrance. 7/10
Layered with Encre Noir 10/10

Ravisto
Ravisto

I made the mistake of wearing this to the office today :). Whilst the cannabis is not strong it can be detected if so you get up close.
I get old-school shaving cream vibes from this fragrance (good thing in my book), had to double check and was suprised that this was launched in 2013.

The opening is more creamy fruit than citrusy which settles down to a smoky shaving cream scent with a tinge of green. This frag performs well with good sillage and decent longevity.

I like this fragrance. Will just have to wear it out of the office.

Scent : 14/20
Longevity : 6/10
Projection : 7/10

Total : 6.75/10 ... Smokey and creamy.

ShotsK
ShotsK

The sillage is huge. Lasts on the skin over 24hrs. To me this is a fruity-woodier version of Michel Almairac's no longer produced gucci pour homme, only a lot stronger. a cannabis note? i didn't get that, and i grew up in the 70s so i should know that one.

lateeeno
lateeeno

It will reward u in a great way when u give it time to open up into its deeper charms .
Long lasting on me . Good projection and sillage . Has something dark and mysterious to it .
If u like Black Xs but think it to smell too cloying and synthetic ; this club will make u happy .

Severino Laguzza
Severino Laguzza

Azzaro fragrance quality standard while accessible. Simply addictive.

junior halston
junior halston

To me this is recycle of Silver Black / Onyx that Azzaro had leftover that the added some lemonade to. Big disappointment for me.

Enigmatic.777
Enigmatic.777

I tested this based on the amazing reviews & fell in love with it on my first sniff :). I immediately bought it yesterday evening & didn't bother too much if it would perform well on me or not. I am wearing it today & still after 5 hours of applying, I can't stop sniffing my wrist & cloths every now & then - I just love it !

I haven't got any compliments yet but I am sure I'll do get some in a while as this gem deserves it.

My evaluations so far after 5 hours of application:
Scent : 10/10
Sillage : 8/10
Longevity : 8/10
Price : Priceless for its tagged price of USD45 (70ml)

Dioguh
Dioguh

This smells heavenly. it's everything i search in a night fragrance: dark, woody, intense and mysterious. Decent projection and longevity

[Update]

This juice is an men and women magnet, on my clothes, 4 sprays it will last over 48hours!

moniote
moniote

A Very Nice And Well blended aromatic with a touch of fruit And some smoky-green aura ! A Very good surprise from Azzaro . Very dense And dark ..just like the bottle.

lovetribe
lovetribe

like a lot me! begin a few synthetic, starts with light touch of citrus fruit, then papaya makes him notice and seems to become then instead a tropical perfume but the marjuana makes him notice a lot together with the hinoki that must say likes a lot me!!it is a prickly perfume.very for club.longevity about 12 hours and excellent sillage.
8/10.

neo_xx
neo_xx

well done from Azzaro,,

the initial blast of this is not that unique , you might actually consider it very common . however , wait after about 30 minutes and you'll get that musky fresh smell that is pleasant and somewhat unique.

longevity on this is solid , between 6 to 8 hours consistently that is as far as I tested it. it might be even more.

projection is moderate. you'll be able to smell yourself throughout the day and others will notice.

I'll give it 7 out of 10 . (Update: after several wearings , I give it 5 out of 10 .. really disappointed in this)

also , the bottle in reality is well done and actually looks very good .

First off, I wouldn't call this a club or party type scent, though I only used one spray. The notes seem natural enough and the papaya is strong for a while. The cannabis is more of a "dirty" herbal background note. The wood is quite interesting, more smoky than reisnous or dry, and at times has a "chemical" aspect, probably due to a synthetic musk or wood molecule. Unlike in other scents I've tried, however, it seems to be appropriate in this composition (something one might find in an extract), and while it's not too obvious in any case, it does seem to irritate me. Overall, this scent seems to be more for the aficionado who is looking for a specific kind of composition rather than for those who wear the most popular scents. It isn't sweet, nor powdery, nor fresh. If I had sprayed more this might be quite different so I'll have to do that and update this review at some point. If it sounds like something you might like, the prices now are quite hard to resist!

UPDATE: The longevity is incredible, most likely due to aroma chemicals. However, my guess is that quite a few people can't smell them after a few hours or so. I think those around you will, though.

pjd1234
pjd1234

WOW a very big surprise love this one a very unusual but very good scent performs well great longevity and sillage love that papaya note I was looking for the cannabis but tame only on the back round over all my fave azzaro scent.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

Bought on first sniff. Very fruity with a strong Papaya note not so much lemon on my skin. Dries down to an intensive smoky wood on me which lingers for a very long time. In the dry down it is a very masculine scent. Had a few compliments tonight on my first wearing. Very impressed.

Nicolas V
Nicolas V

Wow! I really like this one. I don't get much cannabis, but the citrus and papaya really come through in the opening, and whatever is in the drydown in very nice. Kinoki? It reminds me of an Azzaro version of Black XS; well mannered, but down for a good time. The price is right too. I can see this one working in the club or the office...given that no one else picks up the weed note. That'd be pretty bad.

Don't own it yet, but thumbs up so far.

querelle
querelle

Generic and one dimensional, just follows the current trend. If you fancy the cannabis note go for Kinski.

LaVieEnParfum
LaVieEnParfum

with "Cannabis"??? well "NO" thanks. always hated the smell of cannabis fields.

Chani.K
Chani.K

I didn't expect it ... but this scent is simply amazing for me, tried it in the shop loved it on my skin now 5 hours later still loving the ambience :) the dry down is awesome (smells like vanilla, pineapple and musk). Dunno what weed smells like but if it smells like this, maybe I should try some hahahaha .... Peace;)

dessso
dessso

This is a good one, when I tested it first I did not know that it contained cannabis note, I liked it very much, it is very pleasant and masculine scent. Now when I see the middle notes I understand why I liked it ;))

Bluedude02
Bluedude02

This can be purchased at Douglas in Germany.

HollyBiani
HollyBiani

OOOOOOoh finally! I love the smell of cannabis. If someone could match all the notes and sillage found in some fresh cannabis, they would be wealthy. That would take me to a happy place:):):)

browne54
browne54

does anyone know where this can be purchased or where it will be made available? its not even on the Azzaro site.

Igor Bello
Igor Bello

@Miletto

Foco!!!!!! HUHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEAH

uxmanali
uxmanali

:) Cannabis in middle note? I don't know what it is going to smell like.

All i know is that i want it.

Azzaro Club Men by Azzaro 3.72 out of 5 based on 82 ratings and 27 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Azzaro Club Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Azzaro Azzaro Club Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Azzaro Club Men by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Azzaro Club Men by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.