Designers » A » Woody Aromatic « Groups

dislike

smoky
tropical
Azzaro Club Men Azzaro for men Pictures

Azzaro Club Men by Azzaro is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Azzaro Club Men was launched in 2013. Top notes are lemon and papaya; middle note is cannabis; base notes are hinoki and musk.

Lemon Papaya

cannabis

Hinoki Musk

Azzaro Club Men Fragrance Reviews

moniote
moniote

A Very Nice And Well blended aromatic with a touch of fruit And some smoky-green aura ! A Very good surprise from Azzaro . Very dense And dark ..just like the bottle.

lovetribe
lovetribe

like a lot me! begin a few synthetic, starts with light touch of citrus fruit, then papaya makes him notice and seems to become then instead a tropical perfume but the marjuana makes him notice a lot together with the hinoki that must say likes a lot me!!it is a prickly perfume.very for club.longevity about 12 hours and excellent sillage.
8/10.

neo_xx
neo_xx

well done from Azzaro,,

the initial blast of this is not that unique , you might actually consider it very common . however , wait after about 30 minutes and you'll get that musky fresh smell that is pleasant and somewhat unique.

longevity on this is solid , between 6 to 8 hours consistently that is as far as I tested it. it might be even more.

projection is moderate. you'll be able to smell yourself throughout the day and others will notice.

I'll give it 7 out of 10 . (Update: after several wearings , I give it 5 out of 10 .. really disappointed in this)

also , the bottle in reality is well done and actually looks very good .

First off, I wouldn't call this a club or party type scent, though I only used one spray. The notes seem natural enough and the papaya is strong for a while. The cannabis is more of a "dirty" herbal background note. The wood is quite interesting, more smoky than reisnous or dry, and at times has a "chemical" aspect, probably due to a synthetic musk or wood molecule. Unlike in other scents I've tried, however, it seems to be appropriate in this composition (something one might find in an extract), and it's not too obvious in any case. Overall, this scent seems to be more for the aficionado who is looking for a specific kind of composition rather than for those who wear the most popular scents. It isn't sweet, nor powdery, nor fresh. If I had sprayed more this might be quite different so I'll have to do that and update this review at some point. If it sounds like something you might like, the prices now are quite hard to resist!

UPDATE: The longevity is incredible, most likely due to aroma chemicals. However, my guess is that quite a few people can't smell them after a few hours or so. I think those around you will, though.

pjd1234
pjd1234

WOW a very big surprise love this one a very unusual but very good scent performs well great longevity and sillage love that papaya note I was looking for the cannabis but tame only on the back round over all my fave azzaro scent.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

Bought on first sniff. Very fruity with a strong Papaya note not so much lemon on my skin. Dries down to an intensive smoky wood on me which lingers for a very long time. In the dry down it is a very masculine scent. Had a few compliments tonight on my first wearing. Very impressed.

Nicolas V
Nicolas V

Wow! I really like this one. I don't get much cannabis, but the citrus and papaya really come through in the opening, and whatever is in the drydown in very nice. Kinoki? It reminds me of an Azzaro version of Black XS; well mannered, but down for a good time. The price is right too. I can see this one working in the club or the office...given that no one else picks up the weed note. That'd be pretty bad.

Don't own it yet, but thumbs up so far.

querelle
querelle

Generic and one dimensional, just follows the current trend. If you fancy the cannabis note go for Kinski.

LaVieEnParfum
LaVieEnParfum

with "Cannabis"??? well "NO" thanks. always hated the smell of cannabis fields.

Chani.K
Chani.K

I didn't expect it ... but this scent is simply amazing for me, tried it in the shop loved it on my skin now 5 hours later still loving the ambience :) the dry down is awesome (smells like vanilla, pineapple and musk). Dunno what weed smells like but if it smells like this, maybe I should try some hahahaha .... Peace;)

dessso
dessso

This is a good one, when I tested it first I did not know that it contained cannabis note, I liked it very much, it is very pleasant and masculine scent. Now when I see the middle notes I understand why I liked it ;))

Bluedude02
Bluedude02

This can be purchased at Douglas in Germany.

HollyBiani
HollyBiani

OOOOOOoh finally! I love the smell of cannabis. If someone could match all the notes and sillage found in some fresh cannabis, they would be wealthy. That would take me to a happy place:):):)

browne54
browne54

does anyone know where this can be purchased or where it will be made available? its not even on the Azzaro site.

Igor Bello
Igor Bello

@Miletto

Foco!!!!!! HUHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEAH

uxmanali
uxmanali

:) Cannabis in middle note? I don't know what it is going to smell like.

All i know is that i want it.

Azzaro Club Men by Azzaro 3.56 out of 5 based on 45 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Azzaro Club Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Azzaro Club Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Azzaro Club Men by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Azzaro Club Men by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.