Designers » A » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Azzaro Club Men Azzaro for men

Azzaro Club Men Azzaro for men
I have it
I had it
I want it
love
like
dislike
winter
spring
summer
fall
day
night
Total people voted: 113
female 25- 25+
male 25- 25+

I have it: 91 I had it: 19 I want it: 76 My signature: 1

main accords
woody
tropical
aromatic
smoky
green
Pictures
Azzaro Club Men Azzaro for men Pictures

Azzaro Club Men by Azzaro is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Azzaro Club Men was launched in 2013. Top notes are lemon and papaya; middle note is cannabis; base notes are hinoki and musk.

Perfume rating: 3.76 out of 5 with 113 votes.

Perfume Pyramid

Top Notes
Lemon Papaya

Middle Notes
cannabis

Base Notes
Hinoki Musk

Main Notes According to Your Votes

Loading...

Longevity

drag slider to vote

User votes
poor 8
 
weak 4
 
moderate 26
 
long lasting 17
 
very long lasting 13
 

Sillage

drag slider to vote

User votes
soft 14
 
moderate 30
 
heavy 17
 
enormous 16
 

This perfume reminds me of  

Advertisement

Azzaro Club Men Fragrance Reviews

fanzypants
fanzypants

Hi all,

So I keep an eye on Azzaro fragrances because they tend to be decently made without being too pretentious in price or hype. While some are sub par on my skin (decibal, visit, nighttime); some of them are really beautiful (silver black, homme) and Club is definitely one of them.

Where I find silver black or onyx as more of a fresh throwback on the drakkars and sungs; club takes the masculineness of those 80s-90s colognes and adds a beatiful fresh (from fruit) and earthy (from greens) layer. It's a contemporary polo Green (original) blended with a great citrusy opening, that finishes with a nice musky earthy dry down reminiscent of hugo (but better, on me).

Lasts all day, but doesn't project all day with under 3 sprays. I'm great with that, as even after you wash it, it's still on your shirts. My wife loves it. I love it. See it? Get it. But only if you like green and earthy fresh. Its a great summer night alternative to the aquacitruses on every shelf. Enjoy!

Edit: Hummer Black did something similar to this but closer to the Club Men dry down. Hummer Black is very linear but gets softer when it dries down, whereas Club Men is freshngreen opening that becomes slightly muskier as it dries.

Aug
22
2016
gocefbn
gocefbn

Excellent & strong,a real fragrance for every man.
I love it.

Jul
12
2016
ramin1991
ramin1991

عطر خیلی خوبیه به شرطی که به عنوان گزینه دوم؛عطر دم دستی و همراه واسه توی کیف یا ماشین و واسه یه مهمونی یا پارتی فقط بخواید استفاده کنید. خیلی انتظار دوام ازش نداشته باشید ولی تا 3 ساعت پخش بوی خوب داره واسه من و به شخصه ازش راضیم.
.از لحاظ کیفیت رایحه متوسط رو به خوب هست با توجه به قیمت مناسبش ارزش خریدن داره

Jun
04
2016
smt
smt

گاهی وقتا یه عطر صد تومنی کاری میکنه که عطر ۷۰۰ تومنی از عهده ش خارجه
بی تردید همه ماها یه لحظه هایی رو داریم که خودمونیمو خودمونو سکوت ، تو این شرایط این فسقلی حالتونو به به میکنه و سر حال میاین
بطری زیبا رایحه زیبا کیفیت قابل قبول در کنار قیمت مناسب کاملترین توصیف نسبت به این محصول لوریس آزارو هست که جدی گرفته نمیشه
کانابیس یا همون اسمشو نیاره خودمون باعث قلقلک واسه تست و ابتیاع یه شیشه ازش شد و تنها ایرادش از نظر من کم بودن دوام همون نت لعنتیه که نبودش جذابیت عطرو نصف میکنه
اگه از کانابیس تو نت پایه عطر استفاده میشد بی شک با یه شاهکار در زمینه جذب جنس مخالف مواجه بودیم با اینحال نت ابتدایی و میانیش کاره خودشونو تو این زمینه بخوبی انجام میدن
درکل بوی سبز و خنک و شیکی داره که سرو ژاپنی و پاپایا بازیگرای اصلی رایحه هستن
ماندگاری و پخش خوب و قابل قبولی داره و بسته به نوع پوست بین ۶ تا ۱۰ ساعت متغیر هست
اگه مثه من از رایحه ابتدایی و میانیش بیشتر لذت میبرین پیشنهاد میکنم جای پوست رو لباس اسپری کنین تا فرایند بازی نتها دیرتر شکل بگیره
مناسب استفاده چهارفصل بدون محدودیت سنی با تیپ اسپرت و راحت

Apr
23
2016
stephan
stephan

Just bought a bottle blind because it was very cheap. This reminds me Kokorico, but a fresher version. I can't compare them because I don't own Kokorico, I just had some samples long time ago. I also reminds me Sculpture, Nikos. Performances are good, but marketing is poor. I can imagine a lot of nice things when smelling this, but not clubbing, even if it is a good performer. I imagine something much more relaxing than clubbing. Club is suited for the Fall. Nice clean fragrance. Don't understand why people don't rave about it.

Apr
12
2016
Konga5000
Konga5000

My only 6 word review on Fragrentica:

Irish Spring Soap Monster Projection Bomb !

Exclamation point .

Nov
22
2015
groover
groover

This fragrance is a lot different than
my usual ones, i dont know if i like it
or not, it smells kinda weird, not good
not bad just average. But at least its cheap.

Jul
11
2015
periquito89
periquito89

Many Azzaro scents, and I think most of then at least around here where I live, are being selling on very good prices. It must be an example that this house lost some credit, and I myself are not a real fan, despite the fact that I really think Azzaro pour Homme is a great scent till today. I´m certain many will think this Azzaro Club Men is a simple scent without personality (great, less people wearing it), and for that I think exactly the opposite. Run away with you are looking for a One Million ou 212 Vip Men type of scent (to my nose one of the mostly copied sweet smell from recent years): Azzaro Club Men is anything but. I can wear it even during the day. As how it happens with Gucci Made to Measure, it is another scent I can wear without worring about using a perfume, I mean, they are those type of scent that resolve any doubt of choice, whith the plus of smelling good and suit. Nice bottle, and I´m finding it at a laughable price. Not a kid scent, nor overly mature.

Jul
01
2015
Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

Kudos for this being if not the only but very few male scents to use hemp as a note. I have only smelled a handful of such type scents and it is usually paired with patchouli or a gourmand note. This being paired with hinoki, which is a fresh note as in Liquidnight is something different. It's more of a fresh/fruity light cannabis scent. The scent is more appropriate for days as it does not project much but longevity is between 6-8 hours on my skin. It's a well priced scent for bright days when you don't wanna wear an aquatic or neroli based scent.

Mar
12
2015
Cassiano
Cassiano

Released in 2013, it began to appear in Brazilian stores in 2014. It has a simple composition, with notes of lemon and papaya, in the output; Cannabis, in the heart; Hinoki and musk, in the base.

The output is generic and fruity. On my skin, the lemon didn't show up! I didn't feel any aromatic, acidic or citric nuance. On the other hand, the papaya is quite vivid. It's amazing how the aroma of the fruit stands out in a natural way. I feel the same smell of the ripe fruit recently sliced.
With respect to Cannabis note, more controversial, don't expect to feel the intense smoky smell of the weed. This nuance that resembles some types of patchouli, with aroma of burnt hay, does not exist in this fragrance. Particularly, I feel greater presence of the essential oil from the hemp seeds (hash oil) than the smoke itself. Then, the result is an aroma more resinous, yet addictive and of greater duration. This helps increasing the durability of the scent on the skin.

At the end of evolution (although the result is almost linear), it is possible to feel the presence of Hinoki, which is a Japanese cypress with woody and lemony aroma. It seems that the lemon was added to the base notes, instead of the top notes.

In some ways, I see Azzaro Club Men as a variation of Azzaro Pour Homme Onyx (Silver Black), even though it didn't pick up the concept of "Club". At this point, I think Azzaro Decibel was more consistent. Now, with respect to the projection and longevity, there is no reason for complaints.
In my opinion, Azzaro Club Men is an aromatic-fruity quite versatile (but not innovative). I Liked!

Feb
12
2015
malencar
malencar

Very cheap presentation...I was actually shocked. Fragrance can be used as a citrusy after shower, thats it ! Waist of money...best after shower is Cologne Mugler! Sad.

Jan
24
2015
eric.cius
eric.cius

Initial blast of lemon and papaya is pleasant and I would say lasts most of the fragrance's very long life but as another reviewer said it morphs into a Smokey pineapple.
I see here most dont get the cannabis note but maybe it's because they're looking for the wrong type? What i don't get is "bud", kush, indo whatever its called now a days. The cannabis note I get is unsmoked Jamaican gold seal hash. Yes sir. Love it, and as I suspect only people who have come into contact with premimum hash will recognise it as its a different smell than "green" weed.
At the beginning I get a smell that reminds me of zincofax, the zinc oxide cream for baby rashes. Thankfully that goes away in about 20 minutes, so yes you need to be patient with this one but its worth it.
At the very end the musk gets more prominent and the scent gets woodier.

This fragrance is dynamite when layered with encre noir!!
Wow! Spray club first and then encre noir over the spots you sprayed with club. Magic.
If you have EN, get yourself club and vice versa.
Club is a good long last good projection fragrance. 7/10
Layered with Encre Noir 10/10

Jan
21
2015
Ravisto
Ravisto

I made the mistake of wearing this to the office today :). Whilst the cannabis is not strong it can be detected if so you get up close.
I get old-school shaving cream vibes from this fragrance (good thing in my book), had to double check and was suprised that this was launched in 2013.

The opening is more creamy fruit than citrusy which settles down to a smoky shaving cream scent with a tinge of green. This frag performs well with good sillage and decent longevity.

I like this fragrance. Will just have to wear it out of the office.

Scent : 14/20
Longevity : 6/10
Projection : 7/10

Total : 6.75/10 ... Smokey and creamy.

Jan
16
2015
lateeeno
lateeeno

It will reward u in a great way when u give it time to open up into its deeper charms .
Long lasting on me . Good projection and sillage . Has something dark and mysterious to it .
If u like Black Xs but think it to smell too cloying and synthetic ; this club will make u happy .

Jan
03
2015
Severino Laguzza
Severino Laguzza

Azzaro fragrance quality standard while accessible. Simply addictive.

Dec
31
2015
junior halston
junior halston

To me this is recycle of Silver Black / Onyx that Azzaro had leftover that the added some lemonade to. Big disappointment for me.

Dec
06
2014
Enigmatic.777
Enigmatic.777

I tested this based on the amazing reviews & fell in love with it on my first sniff :). I immediately bought it yesterday evening & didn't bother too much if it would perform well on me or not. I am wearing it today & still after 5 hours of applying, I can't stop sniffing my wrist & cloths every now & then - I just love it !

I haven't got any compliments yet but I am sure I'll do get some in a while as this gem deserves it.

My evaluations so far after 5 hours of application:
Scent : 10/10
Sillage : 8/10
Longevity : 8/10
Price : Priceless for its tagged price of USD45 (70ml)

Dec
02
2014
Dioguh
Dioguh

This smells heavenly. it's everything i search in a night fragrance: dark, woody, intense and mysterious. Decent projection and longevity

[Update]

This juice is an men and women magnet, on my clothes, 4 sprays it will last over 48hours!

Nov
19
2014
moniote
moniote

A Very Nice And Well blended aromatic with a touch of fruit And some smoky-green aura ! A Very good surprise from Azzaro . Very dense And dark ..just like the bottle.

Oct
09
2014
lovetribe
lovetribe

like a lot me! begin a few synthetic, starts with light touch of citrus fruit, then papaya makes him notice and seems to become then instead a tropical perfume but the marjuana makes him notice a lot together with the hinoki that must say likes a lot me!!it is a prickly perfume.very for club.longevity about 12 hours and excellent sillage.
8/10.

Sep
14
2014
neo_xx
neo_xx

well done from Azzaro,,

the initial blast of this is not that unique , you might actually consider it very common . however , wait after about 30 minutes and you'll get that musky fresh smell that is pleasant and somewhat unique.

longevity on this is solid , between 6 to 8 hours consistently that is as far as I tested it. it might be even more.

projection is moderate. you'll be able to smell yourself throughout the day and others will notice.

I'll give it 7 out of 10 . (Update: after several wearings , I give it 5 out of 10 .. really disappointed in this)

also , the bottle in reality is well done and actually looks very good .

Aug
18
2014
Bigsly
Bigsly

First off, I wouldn't call this a club or party type scent, though I only used one spray. The notes seem natural enough and the papaya is strong for a while. The cannabis is more of a "dirty" herbal background note. The wood is quite interesting, more smoky than reisnous or dry, and at times has a "chemical" aspect, probably due to a synthetic musk or wood molecule. Unlike in other scents I've tried, however, it seems to be appropriate in this composition (something one might find in an extract), and while it's not too obvious in any case, it does seem to irritate me. Overall, this scent seems to be more for the aficionado who is looking for a specific kind of composition rather than for those who wear the most popular scents. It isn't sweet, nor powdery, nor fresh. If I had sprayed more this might be quite different so I'll have to do that and update this review at some point. If it sounds like something you might like, the prices now are quite hard to resist!

UPDATE: The longevity is incredible, most likely due to aroma chemicals. However, my guess is that quite a few people can't smell them after a few hours or so. I think those around you will, though.

Aug
10
2014
pjd1234
pjd1234

WOW a very big surprise love this one a very unusual but very good scent performs well great longevity and sillage love that papaya note I was looking for the cannabis but tame only on the back round over all my fave azzaro scent.

Aug
05
2014
LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

Bought on first sniff. Very fruity with a strong Papaya note not so much lemon on my skin. Dries down to an intensive smoky wood on me which lingers for a very long time. In the dry down it is a very masculine scent. Had a few compliments tonight on my first wearing. Very impressed.

Jul
05
2014
Nicolas V
Nicolas V

Wow! I really like this one. I don't get much cannabis, but the citrus and papaya really come through in the opening, and whatever is in the drydown in very nice. Kinoki? It reminds me of an Azzaro version of Black XS; well mannered, but down for a good time. The price is right too. I can see this one working in the club or the office...given that no one else picks up the weed note. That'd be pretty bad.

Don't own it yet, but thumbs up so far.

May
23
2014
querelle
querelle

Generic and one dimensional, just follows the current trend. If you fancy the cannabis note go for Kinski.

Apr
29
2014
Chani.K
Chani.K

I didn't expect it ... but this scent is simply amazing for me, tried it in the shop loved it on my skin now 5 hours later still loving the ambience :) the dry down is awesome (smells like vanilla, pineapple and musk). Dunno what weed smells like but if it smells like this, maybe I should try some hahahaha .... Peace;)

Apr
11
2014
dessso
dessso

This is a good one, when I tested it first I did not know that it contained cannabis note, I liked it very much, it is very pleasant and masculine scent. Now when I see the middle notes I understand why I liked it ;))

Feb
14
2014
Bluedude02
Bluedude02

This can be purchased at Douglas in Germany.

Feb
11
2014
HollyBiani
HollyBiani

OOOOOOoh finally! I love the smell of cannabis. If someone could match all the notes and sillage found in some fresh cannabis, they would be wealthy. That would take me to a happy place:):):)

Feb
03
2014
browne54
browne54

does anyone know where this can be purchased or where it will be made available? its not even on the Azzaro site.

Nov
10
2013
Igor Bello
Igor Bello

@Miletto

Foco!!!!!! HUHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEAH

Nov
07
2013
uxmanali
uxmanali

:) Cannabis in middle note? I don't know what it is going to smell like.

All i know is that i want it.

Nov
06
2013

Add Your Review

Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Azzaro Club Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Azzaro Azzaro Club Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Azzaro Club Men by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Azzaro Club Men by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Advertisement

People who like this also like
Lalique Encre Noire Guerlain Guerlain Homme Intense Lanvin Avant Garde Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Guerlain L’Homme Ideal Versace Versace Pour Homme Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Valentino Valentino Uomo Lalique Encre Noire Sport Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Carolina Herrera CH Men Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Lancome Hypnôse Homme Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Burberry London for Men Bentley Bentley for Men Intense

Advertisement

Popular brands and perfumes: