Designers » A » Woody Aromatic « Groups

I have it: 17 I want it: 47 My signature: 1

tropical
smoky
Azzaro Club Men Azzaro for men Pictures

Azzaro Club Men by Azzaro is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Azzaro Club Men was launched in 2013. Top notes are lemon and papaya; middle note is cannabis; base notes are hinoki and musk.

Lemon Papaya

cannabis

Hinoki Musk

Azzaro Club Men Fragrance Reviews

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

Bought on first sniff. Very fruity with a strong Papaya note not so much lemon on my skin. Dries down to an intensive smoky wood on me which lingers for a very long time. In the dry down it is a very masculine scent. Had a few compliments tonight on my first wearing. Very impressed.

lovetribe
lovetribe

good but banal.not for club.

Nicolas V
Nicolas V

Wow! I really like this one. I don't get much cannabis, but the citrus and papaya really come through in the opening, and whatever is in the drydown in very nice. Kinoki? It reminds me of an Azzaro version of Black XS; well mannered, but down for a good time. The price is right too. I can see this one working in the club or the office...given that no one else picks up the weed note. That'd be pretty bad.

Don't own it yet, but thumbs up so far.

querelle
querelle

Generic and one dimensional, just follows the current trend. If you fancy the cannabis note go for Kinski.

LaVieEnParfum
LaVieEnParfum

with "Cannabis"??? well "NO" thanks. always hated the smell of cannabis fields.

Chani.K
Chani.K

I didn't expect it ... but this scent is simply amazing for me, tried it in the shop loved it on my skin now 5 hours later still loving the ambience :) the dry down is awesome (smells like vanilla, pineapple and musk). Dunno what weed smells like but if it smells like this, maybe I should try some hahahaha .... Peace;)

Virkrattan
Virkrattan

Amazing fragrance... long lasting with moderate silage.
going to be hit with mass market.. you cant beat the price as well...

dessso
dessso

This is a good one, when I tested it first I did not know that it contained cannabis note, I liked it very much, it is very pleasant and masculine scent. Now when I see the middle notes I understand why I liked it ;))

Bluedude02
Bluedude02

This can be purchased at Douglas in Germany.

HollyBiani
HollyBiani

OOOOOOoh finally! I love the smell of cannabis. If someone could match all the notes and sillage found in some fresh cannabis, they would be wealthy. That would take me to a happy place:):):)

browne54
browne54

does anyone know where this can be purchased or where it will be made available? its not even on the Azzaro site.

Igor Bello
Igor Bello

@Miletto

Foco!!!!!! HUHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEAH

uxmanali
uxmanali

:) Cannabis in middle note? I don't know what it is going to smell like.

All i know is that i want it.

Azzaro Club Men by Azzaro 3.52 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Azzaro Club Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Azzaro Club Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Azzaro Club Men by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Azzaro Club Men by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Hypnôse Homme Chanel Bleu de Chanel Burberry Burberry Men Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza Dior Dior Homme Intense Chanel Egoiste Platinum Moschino Moschino Forever Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme Prada Luna Rossa Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Dior Dior Homme Intense Elie Saab Le Parfum Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Parfum Intense DSQUARED² He Wood Ocean Wet Wood Paco Rabanne Black XS Hermes Terre d'Hermes Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Versace Versace Pour Homme Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him