Designers » A » Oriental Woody « Groups

Azzaro Duo Men Azzaro for men

Azzaro Duo Men Azzaro for men
dislike

Azzaro Duo Men Azzaro for men Pictures Azzaro Duo Men Azzaro for men Pictures

Azzaro introduces a new story between a man and a woman early in 2011; a story that tells about their intense passion, their encounter and their merging. This story about rare and precious, strong and permanent love is expressed through the new set of perfumes Azzaro Duo - Azzaro Duo Women and Azzaro Duo Men. Azzaro Duo celebrates the chemistry between two people and the union which they represent, promoted with the "Love is precious" slogan.

Azzaro Duo Men also includes two scented bubbles – sparkling and intense. First emits green notes of galbanum, grapefruit and juniper berries, while the other is intoxicating and woody with vetiver, tonka and musk .The composition is oriental - woody - green.

The bottles – color of yellow gold for her and white gold for him - symbolize the magic and chemistry between two people, since they fit perfectly. Elongated, curved and twisted, they are intertwined in a sensual kiss.

Available as 30 and 50 ml EDT.

Galbanum Grapefruit Juniper Berries

Vetiver Tonka Bean

Musk

Azzaro Duo Men Fragrance Reviews

Pinnacos
Pinnacos

I seriously wonder how many of these had to be extracted with tongs in an ER.

scrappydoo
scrappydoo

Sickly sweet that dries down to a mellow............something, oatmeal with maple syrup? AM I the only one who thinks this bottle looks like a toy? I don't like anything about this.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

This is a weird smell. Utterly repulsive in the beginning but dries down into a vanilla/incense on me. I'm guessing I might be confusing the galbanum but that's so weird.

It's a boring fragrance with no character or spirit but it does last a long time even if it does not projects very well. I don't like it! Sorry!

reborn
reborn

too much fig,not mascuiline at all.

xanadu philodendron
xanadu philodendron

i bought this by mistake yesterday. im thinking of buying azzaro twin but i thought this is it.so i can say this is a blind buy.anyway i keep on purchasing it because they also put two miniature of duo men and women in the casket.
first spray - one come to my mind, hey doesnt this smell like CK Crave ?
anyone agree?

argonianwarrior
argonianwarrior

This smells okay but I cannot get past the fact that it looks like a vibrator.

mario68
mario68

Fig ... fig and ... fig!
How this could by a fragrance for man? It should be unisex!
Look at the bottle for confirmation.

This is by no means a review...I've never even tried Duo.
The combination of notes described here sound quite interesting sure... but can you get past that bottle?
I can't!
Innovative design you might say? and maybe you'd be right?
Personally, I think it would look more at home smothered in lube and used as a sex toy or something from a distopian future where drones resembling this are sent out from the hivemind to crush rebellion and vapourize internal organs...than an EDT!
Just an opinion.

krayonkid
krayonkid

Tested this today. I don't exactly dislike it, but it plays very safe for me. I get peppery powdery earthy & it just doesn't blend well for me. I love the drydown, the soft powdery smell is intriguing, but from start to heart, it just doesn't do it for me. I will try this again in summer and see how it goes...

Molko
Molko

I like it, could be unisex, reminds me of Armani black code, smells very almond/nutty/powdery, yummy:)

Dadavan
Dadavan

Longevity is excellent, lasts all day on me. The sillage is not bad but no more than average. Duo's problem is none of the above, it is the scent itself.
It is soft, sweet, and very linear. Could be ok for everyday use, but I'ts just not my taste, not to mention I find it too feminine.

Sillage: 5/10

jozi1991
jozi1991

I don't know why, but for me it smells all most like blood and 1990s scent. I bought it and i sold it. Good projection and its long lasting but just not for me.

raghavanb
raghavanb

This is Perry Ellis 360 White for men after 30 minutes if I may answer "cowboykenny27"

lucky-boy
lucky-boy

It's so much like Versace Crystal Noir!
It's not for men, because the scent is so so feminine!
Thumbs down Azzaro, sorry

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

I bought this as i like most of the azzaro men fragrances , I find it similar to Azzaro 'twin', It smells very 90's to me and very sweet synthetic . I do like the bottle styles though but in my opinion this is not the greatest fragrance . I have smelt this scent before but i cant rember where from ( it reminds me of addiction 'spice fire').

FLMonteiro
FLMonteiro

Good but not great.
For me this is basically Fig.
I personally dont like the smell of the Fig fruit, but actually it is not that bad in here.
I would say it is 80% Fig, 10% Lemonade and 10% Vetiver.

Projection: 7.0
Longevity: 8.0
Scent: 7.0

-----
Second review (after almost a year now):

Its bad, i dont use it. Its linear and strong, youll smell like fig all day. I guess if you love fig (most of the people dont) you love this one.

Projection: 8.0
Longevity: 9.0
Scent: 4.5

Yerdan
Yerdan

Lemon soda.
It's not male and not sweet, not really animalic, nor synthetic...
By the way Azzaro claims this is a woody green oriental. So I suppose this is the idea. The product which has something for everyone in it, and a good name on top. Makes me sad.
Stays close to the skin.

cicinka
cicinka

Great, sweet, lovely parfum. The only bad thing is the bottle, I cant get over it :-D i cant imagine my boyfriend is having it in its sportsbag :-) Azzaro,pls, forgot this terrible bottle!

vertigo
vertigo

Well, to my nose - this is WOODY FIG.
Fig & fig & fig ... and some vetiver & musk.
Think about fig from Womanity and woody base from Alien.
So exciting!
In the begininnig - light sparky citrus.
Quite tasty, actually.
And thoroughly unisex.
Maybe the combination of tonka + vetiver plays tricks to me - and I get fig?

Another great one from the modern line of Azzaro.
It's a 3U: urban, unusual, utterly addicting.

Bravo!

Azzaro Duo Men by Azzaro 3.60 out of 5 based on 72 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Azzaro Duo Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Azzaro Duo Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Azzaro Duo Men by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Azzaro Duo Men by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.