Designers » A » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Azzaro Duo Women Azzaro for women

Azzaro Duo Women Azzaro for women
dislike

Azzaro Duo Women Azzaro for women Pictures Azzaro Duo Women Azzaro for women Pictures

Azzaro introduces a new story between a man and a woman early in 2011; a story that tells about their intense passion, their encounter and their merging. This story about rare and precious, strong and permanent love is expressed through the new set of perfumes Azzaro Duo - Azzaro Duo Women and Azzaro Duo Men. Azzaro Duo celebrates the chemistry between two people and the union which they represent, promoted with the "Love is precious" slogan.

Azzaro Duo Women presents a unique fusion of two scented bubbles: sparkling and intense. Sparkling scented rush includes notes of grapefruit, passion flower and red delicious apples, united with intense aromas of sensual vanilla orchid, musk and patchouli. The composition is a modern fruit - chypre - oriental.

The bottles – color of yellow gold for her and white gold for him - symbolize the magic and chemistry between two people, since they fit perfectly. Elongated, curved and twisted, they are intertwined in a sensual kiss.

Available as 30 and 50 ml EDT.

Grapefruit Red Apple Passion Flower

Patchouli Orchid

Musk

Reveal

Azzaro Duo Women Fragrance Reviews

Scentmad
Scentmad

Is the bottle also a sex toy?

sky74
sky74

Dear bottle designers: At least you could have streighten it up!

bloodletter
bloodletter

No doubt the bottle is really handy;P And the fragrance? I like earthy and mossy chypres and usually wear Knowing EL or Life Threads Platinium LP ... This one is quite another story - almost an accident but not bad at all.
One sniff and after two days I'm the owner of this interesting bottle;)
Doesn't have sweetness of candies although it's sweet and its fruitiness is rather bitter. At first it reminded me of Burberry the Beat but definitely they are different smells ...
When I smell it my thoughts are playful, cerefree,cheerful and young.
It's not expensive, really interesting and definately worth to try.

longevity 7/10
sillage 7/10
scent 8/10

Bebe70
Bebe70

Nice shape of the bottle! You can keep it even empty.

vanillary29
vanillary29

Everyone's going gaga for the bottle, but believe me, it looks nothing like the picture, it just looks like a computer mouse or something. Plus its a metallic bottle so as to preserve the scent.

That being said, the perfume itself is really pretty! Its a bit heady with all that patchouli, but as the scent develops on you skin, you get fruity accords and a warm, sophisticated scent. Even though its an EDT, the lasting power is pretty good! This could be a really nice day time scent, its strong without being owerpowering, just enough to get you noticed.

Also, its really very similar to Lady Million by Paco Rabanne.

TeeTeeRarr
TeeTeeRarr

LOL! I clicked this page thinking "Since when does Fragrantica review vibrators?" Gutsy, Azaro! Hope the juice has as much balls. Oh cr*p.

qwertyop123
qwertyop123

I get the feeling most comments on this frag are from people who haven't seen the bottle in person.The bottle actually looks more like a computer mouse when viewed when its sitting on a table.Most of the pics on the net are the side view ,so no need to feel embarrassed that it may look like something else.Aside from that, it smells very sweet and fruity, and lasts a long time.

melissa1619
melissa1619

interesting bottle design... i find myself laughing my a off because not so long ago i made a comment on the fragrance Escada Magnetism. The comment i posted was that the bottle looked like a dildo from far away. the next day i found the comment had been deleted im guessing for its inapproiately topic.. and now i find every comment here saying what this perfume bottle looks like! :D

Maria111
Maria111

patchouli= headache+migrane for me!! so this in my dislike lists along with *ricci ricci n thierry muglers *Angel!!

napiergirl
napiergirl

what is with that bottle .....come on !!!!!really

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

.......the bottle looks like a dildo O_X

to me it smells very similar to Ricci Ricci,maybe les edgy and less sweet&patchouli notes.but they smell alike.
I can't smell any citruse,it's a clear chypre fruity perfumeI could guess that even without looking at the category.it's a bit milder than Ricci Ricci,that'all I can say and I won't tell anything about the bottle.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Well, from the top photo on here of the two models I can see where that weird design of the bottle comes from but still ... it doesn't look like interlocking lips to me!!! It's certainly not the kind of bottle you'd want to have casually lying around the house when you have visitors! So, I would hope that the perfume is a lot better than that silly bottle. ;o)

Siv55
Siv55

Bottle looks like a sex toy :/ Bit off putting. Wonder if they purposely designed it like that or it's unintentional? Surely not an accident?

i hate the bottle, it looks like sperm under a microscope. the perfume notes sound interesting, but i have no desire to really own this bottle, i would like to test the scent tho.
oh, i dont care for the man's bottle either, but i would like to smell the scent also.

vertigo
vertigo

First of all: I've already wrote this many times, but I'll do it again - the bottle is showed on the picture FROM THE SIDE. In reality it doesn't look ANYTHING like what you are thinking.

Now: the fragrance.
Duo is FLOWERBOMB gone a bit edgy.
The edges come from some sparkling citrus and more prominent patchouli and musk.
But the main part of sweet orchid is definitely there.
It really strikes me how similar it is ...

Duo Men is a unique, catching composition.
The one for women is a disappointment.

Inche
Inche

I'm agree sweet and fruty,but doesn't hold!
About the bottle interesting,but who care the perfume is important for me.

mjb28
mjb28

I really like the opening, sweet and intense. The combination of fruits and flowers are amazing. Virant and fresh but not so unique or interesting except it's bottle. My biggest dissappointment, it doesn't hold! It easily fades. How I wish it stays longer!

nezzabel
nezzabel

No, I won't talk about the bottle... I really will talk about the juice inside the bottle!

It opens up zesty, sparkling and sweet. I can't smell the apple! It's citrus-y with sugar added. These notes quickly fade away.
Then a intense patchouli note, with a lavender note(!) and some sugared fruity smell, almost like bubble gum... Then this fruity patchouli smell turns into bug spray on my skin. I had to wash it off, so I can't really say anything on the lasting power of this scent!=/

My thought - it's generic, boring, extremely similar to Paco Rabanne Lady Million at some stages (but Lady Million is, at least, pleasant). Nothing original, nothing unique and without personality. Why Azzaro?

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

This bottle definitely screams "Sex Toy" and the creators know it. Creeps me out, a little...but I'd really like to try this fragrance. Sounds interesting.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

To me the bottle looks like a vibrator!!!There I said it.....Agreed.Hahahaha

Lyndale
Lyndale

That bottle is very interesting. They say the fragrance is about intense passion, and merging. From the looks of the bottle, they aren't kidding, it looks "multifunctional"

Helsinki
Helsinki

For the first time, I don't care what the juice smells like. Just want to have this.. this equipment added to my collection. What a toy.

P.S. The metallic bottle design is ought to preserve the scent as carefully as Rive Gauche does.

delphine67
delphine67

what avery strange design for a perfume bottle...Looks for me as something else

Azzaro Duo Women by Azzaro 3.39 out of 5 based on 72 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Azzaro Duo Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Azzaro Duo Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Azzaro Duo Women by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Azzaro Duo Women by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.