Designers » A » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Azzaro Now Men Azzaro for men

Azzaro Now Men Azzaro for men
dislike

Azzaro Now Men by Azzaro is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Azzaro Now Men was launched in 2007. Azzaro Now Men was created by Lucas Sieuzac and Christophe Raynaud. Top notes are rose and cardamom; middle notes are green notes, violet and tea; base notes are litchi, amber, woodsy notes and suede.

Rose Cardamom

Green Notes Violet Tea

Litchi Amber Woodsy Notes Suede

Azzaro Now Men Fragrance Reviews

lvxifer
lvxifer

I consider Azzaro now as a unique and great blended fragrance. don't smell any melon,to me it's green tea,and metallic,with pleasing suede-litchi drydown.also reminds me something like a driftwood in composition.modern and uncommon imho,with outdoorsy ethereal and synthetic nuances.fantastic,with great performance on my skin.

ShotsK
ShotsK

...i don't normally like summer colognes, thought since this is a four star scent i would give it a try. To my keen/hairy nostrils it starts out smelling like a synthetic melon ball, at 30 minutes it evolves from a synthetic melon ball into a synthetic fruity/synthetic melon/ synthetic woody thing. technical terms ;).
This is not my cup of tea, another scent relegated to the back row, with all the other i'll never wear agains.

Later date
Upon further tries, I was very incredibly wrong. This is good stuff, like an invisible force shield, for 8 hrs it is protecting you from smelling bad in the summer. A fresh, floral/fruity/wood force shield, go with confidence wearing this one.

kanak
kanak

I bought NOW purely based on Luca Turin's review of it and I have to admit it's pretty darn good. Not ground breaking or anything, just a good, nice modern masculine that hits all the right notes. What I get is mostly a Tea note surrounded by greens, some cardamom, and some woody notes in the dry down. This is a Tea frag as far as I am concerned. The opening is a little harsh and synthetic but then it settles down nicely. Projects well for the first hour or so and longevity is not the best,about 5 hours tops on me. It smells more like a stripped down Bvlgari frag than a typical Azzaro. I think this is an overlooked gem that works great in spring and summer and is available online at pretty cheap prices. Really worth a try. 8/10

Edit- This is one of those frags that fades from skin but seems to last longer on cloth. I can smell it on my clothes at the end of the day but it's gone from my skin in about 4-5 hours so if you have it. spray your shirt a couple of times to get extra mileage out of it.

Mr.Bobby.N
Mr.Bobby.N

Such a GREAT smell, but so weak.

I have the underarm stick of this fragrance, and it's strong, lasts all day and smells fantastic! (It's my favorite stick).... so, I bought this EDT thinking it would have the same projection/strentgh. It doesn't.

The bottle is just ridiculous to me. It looks like a shaver, and it's impractical to store amongst your other fragrances. I'm all for fargrances being different, but this is just austentatious. In terms of the physical design, simplicity and practicality is what impresses me. This is odd.

Only the 'smell' itself is exceptional in this fragrance. It's such a subtle/weak scent as an EDT, but it smells really, really beautiful... I can't deny.

The underarm stick I'd rate a 10/10 because you notice the smell all day long and it projects well. The EDT i'd rate...

---------------------------------------------
SILLAGE: poor
LONGEVITY: moderate
SCENT: Tea/Rose/Litchi (so good)
BOTTLE: strange/impractical
PRICE: expensive (for what it is)

OVERALL: 7/10
---------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I've just discovered that the missing strength and projection of AZZARO NOW can be found in the dry-down of CERRUTI 1881. It's not exactly the same smell, but it's the same 'feel'.... also, don't be afraid of CERRUTI's opening. After an hour you'll smell the smoothness.

taskalizer
taskalizer

Green, metallic tea is all I get from this fragrance. I had a sample of it when it first came out in 2007, and I was instantly in love then. I bought myself a bottle in 2013 coz I just couldn't forget how big my love for it was (and I was 26 then, with a bit of an untrained nose) and I got a bit disappointed because of the overwhelming sharp metallic smell all over it. It smells of cheap materials too. It shares some qualities with Chrome (it's as well sharp, clean and metallic) but to me this one is more young and modern in a more playful way. It will stand out among the rest of scents on the market as not so many guys wear it or know it. Can be your signature scent? I'm not sure. For people who have never smelt it before it may come off a bit weird, since it instantly gives you a number of "contrasting" smells in your face that take you onto different directions (green on top of metal on top of some more flowers and some more citrus, which all keep interrupting each other). This tells you it's not that well made. Buy/Try/Pass? I think somewhere between Try and Pass.

Fabio Dondeo
Fabio Dondeo

Delicious, green, fresh, clean, exotic (despite apparently simple), with a sharp note typical from azzaro fragrances. Ideal for cardamom lovers and tea lovers. It would be an excellent option for tropical summer days, however its longevity during hot days is short (2-4 hours) for an azarro perfume . To 'increase' longevity, an alternative may be using Now at warm nights. Since my wife adores it, this is a good reason to use Now when going out at night.

Sam37
Sam37

me no like.

flaneur
flaneur

i totally agree with carlos05. very synthetic.

tomerits
tomerits

nice fresh scent from azzaro,second best after "chrome",perfect for summer days.like it.
my rank 3.5/5.

CARLOS05
CARLOS05

I bought this blind and my god what a silly mistake, this edt is one of the cheapest smelling things I have ever smelt.

Stay away from this, I sold mine straight away.

Lance
Lance

Love it! This is the only one from Azzaro that has uniqueness IMO! Fresh, green, aquatic, exactly what Im looking for summer! And litchi must be the star of this. Very elegant!
But doesnt last long as well, that's a shame.

Pierina
Pierina

A blind buy for the husband based on reviews here. It opens very nicely but has no longevity.
The green notes, tea and rose combine nicely.
I really feel this fragrance has no staying power and finishes quite soapy. I was rather dissappointed.
I tried the Now for women in the store (there wasnt one for men) and liked the open but also found a weak finish there.. I should have anticipated that they may be similar in longevity.. oh well.
Oh yeah ~ What Amber?

I've to say I'm a bit disappointed with Now Men as I expected something more edgy and daring. The opening is incredibly conventional and banal. Citrus plus an acquatic feel that's pretty cheap. In the drydown it gets a little better with an interesting mix of (syntetic) woods, but still nothing that really catches my interest. Unnecessary.

sebsan
sebsan

its amazing i love it since ive tried it in the store. its smells like grass and green and green again. when i smell it i imagine something fresh summary like a big green valley. i bought this but it doesnt last long on my skin .

Papi
Papi

The best Azzaro fragrance ever. Simply, fresh cucumbers.

Summer, summer, summer ONLY!

8.5/10

lilou
lilou

Amazing : my husband used the men version and it was perfect, very sensual and attractive. I used the women version and it was really bad on my skin : I tried and I tried because I like the idea to have the same perfume as my husband. But it was too strange or too spicy or too woody : I don't know how to define it, but I really felt it was not for me. Only for my husband...Good lasting.

himankr
himankr

I like it.
Its very fresh. And the first time I wore it, everyone asked me what am I wearing?

Will get you noticed, surely!

i really like the scent...love it

Durar
Durar

I remember That My Brother had it, I've always loved it, it's simply AMAZING!

This scent reminds me of a Tori Amos song (Bouncing off Clouds) where she says: "Wrapped in meatal, wrapped in ivy, painted in mint ice cream..."

I always like the scent of litchi. It is like my own catnip, and it is actually rare to find it in men fragrances. Azzaro Now for Men has the litchi note and it works wonderfully here. Without a doubt, this Azzaro is refreshing and uplifting. Litchi gives it a fruity floral aroma but it doesn't appear feminine here, but yes, it is green and light. It's not trying to make a bold statement but a soft clean impression. I can actually detct litchi throughout the scent but more obvious at the end.
I ain't gonna say that I recommend this for everybody. It's a pleasing fragrance but part of me want to keep this scent very low profile because I wanna be the only few people who wear it and it's also a way to keep the price from jacking up!

FYI, there is a similarity between this and Lacoste Essential. Only that Azzaro Now is more fruity and less green: comparing to the Lacoste.

Deetron
Deetron

Just got it today. It is a very nice clean smell. The rose and the litchi notes are great and extraordinary . They give something special to that perfume. At first I wasn’t so exited, but soon AZZARO NOW turned itself into a modern, complex, woody scent. The silage is very good, and the lasting power is excellent – maybe more the 6-7 hours on my skin. Great summer choice.

guest_Guest
guest_Guest

I'm sorry but many of the Olfactive Group categorization on this site is totally off.

This Azzaro Now is a prime example. It's not at all Woody Aromatic. In fact it can be totally classified as fruity. Lychees (correct spelling btw) are a common fruit in many Asian countries. This perfume maintains that very same smell within it notes from start till end.

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

I love this fragrance from Azzaro . Its a very linear fragrance (it smells the same throughout on your skin )

I like this in my fragrances . This is an amazing fragrance - very fresh and clean in an 'airy light' sort of way

I can smell the Rose and lichen in it - Everyone always says how nice it smells in the office when I wear this one so it must be okay :) I personally Love it !

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

After reading Luca Turin's rapt review on that I've tried and realised what's all about. Deliciously fresh, breath-takingly naturally clean, smth dancing in the air, divinely sexy with angel's dust feeling. It's a very open scent to me, reveals very natural self like let's say Trussardi Essenza Del Tiempo, though they are different. Imagine mature Creed's Himalaya in early youth... I like that fresh modern a bit metallic aesthetics in general. 'Now' is unoffensive but not suitable for serious office surroundings in my opinion, as lacks weight, depth, status and protection, but seems truly worthy of romantic heights. A good scent for falling in love. And I think, it's more sensual than Now for women.

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

absolutely mesmerizing.. I wear it myself..
for me this is a metallic scent.. no such group, I know.. but it still reminds me of metal shavings :))

guest_Wild Currant
guest_Wild Currant

This is a more modern Fahrenheit! With lychees and greens.

vin570
vin570

Extremely sharp, not my type. I think its problem is the rose note. But it has undeniable quality and lasts very long.

ahnafuz
ahnafuz

einfach super, very nice perfume

guest_Manfred(Ghana)
guest_Manfred(Ghana)

This is one of the best perfumes I have ever used.The fragrance is so smooth!!!
I just love it!!!

Roosh
Roosh

This fragrance is beyond description .
I wear it , smell myself .. smell myself again .. once more .. again ..
I simply enjoy each and every breath !
A lot of people don't know it , they keep asking me about it's name , I keep answering : " Extra classified " .. lol

urobian
urobian

i agree, this is simply underrated.. cute and unique, some strange fruity is there mixed with a soft spicy-fresh base.. sillage and longevity is more than ok. manly, versatile and very original.

Auguszta
Auguszta

This is a brilliant and sadly, a totally underrated men's scent. To me it smells like pencil shavings with a metallic edge on a sharp bed of vetiver. It's rather original and very, very pleasant. It's a high-quality scent with decent sillage and great longevity. I'm surprised how few men actually wear this!

Vader_GR
Vader_GR

It' s an excellent fragrance with great longevity...and it is something different making a way out of the common stuff...the scent is quite intense so be careful of overspraying...

deox
deox

When i asked for it, even the perfume boy in the shop mumbled "this one would be somewhat...challenging", after first smell it lost the challange. It is really sharp and reminds me thyme.

guest_B
guest_B

The men's is fantastic. I'm getting tons of compliments.

Giv1952
Giv1952

the rose and lichen notes is so exciting. Love this fragrance so much.
Azzaro is the best fragrance house for men

amanda
amanda

its one of the worst perfumes ive ever smelled, ususally i like the different mens fragrances but this one is so sour and sharp and strong... i really dont like this one, either the women

tuky
tuky

very good! romantic.. , sexy, seductive. I like it !

Azzaro Now Men by Azzaro 4.03 out of 5 based on 139 ratings and 39 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Azzaro Now Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Azzaro Now Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Azzaro Now Men by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Azzaro Now Men by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.