Designers » A » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Azzaro Now Women Azzaro for women

Azzaro Now Women Azzaro for women
dislike

aldehydic
Azzaro Now Women Azzaro for women Pictures Azzaro Now Women Azzaro for women Pictures Azzaro Now Women Azzaro for women Pictures

Azzaro launched a new ultra modern high tech duo: Now Women and Now Men. Curvy bottle with futuristic lines, colored in pale pink, will surely capture the attention of the girls “who think like the adults, but are still children in their souls”. Azzaro Now Women is based upon two basic accords of the composition: casual and vibrant (white tea, aldehydes, frozen Passion fruit) and base notes ( Tiare flower, musky notes and rum). White tea, bergamot and frozen Passion fruit are at the top; aldehydes, Tahitian Tiare, jasmine and aquatic notes are in the heart, and the base is composed of light wood, rose wood, amber, rum and musk. Annie Buzantian and Alberto Morillas from Firmenich created the fragrance.

Passionfruit White Tea Bergamot

Aldehydes Jasmine Tahitian Tiare Flower

Amber Brazilian Rosewood Musk

Azzaro Now Women Fragrance Reviews

Now is actually not really soapy to me. It smells like boozy tea. My immediate impression was earl grey + booze. That's because this fragrance has a VERY strong rum note which is missing from the pyramid.
There's a mild creamy factor from the tiare and soft woody notes. Very mild passionfruit. Maybe because it's "frozen". Azzaro seems to like frozen fruits as Twin features "black currant sorbet".

nikkibom
nikkibom

As soon as I smelled it - green shield soap came to mind!! I you are old enough to remember this bar of soap!

aficionada
aficionada

I can't say that this scent is fresh. Have to agree that it's quite original (I'm not sure in a good way). IMHO it's very heady and nauseatingly sweet. Lasts very long. Had to scrub it off, because it gave me a severe headache.

Hollie
Hollie

Just tested this but did not buy. Green, floral, sweet fresh right up front but with something sharp,bitter and weird. It didn't smell like a perfume to me...just a scent ( if that makes sense.) As it dried down it reminded me very much of Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli...I don't think they have any notes in common...I'll have to go look. I also am vaguely reminded of Halloween by J.Del Pozo....don't think they have any notes in common either...hmmm. The bottle is odd...interesting but odd. I didn't care for the scent enough to purchase and I already own Roberto Cavalli. Dries down to a soft, powdery Jasmine and fruit tea.

CitiBelle
CitiBelle

My first impression was sharp freshness which quickly gave way on my skin to a heavy fruity floral This middle stage has lasted a good 7 hrs and now the dry down, powdery but still that lingering fruity over sweetness.

I cannot quite place this scent, but it smells like something from my past and as I am now in my 3rd age it has a dated feel that jars with its modernity tag. I tend to feel this way about any scent that is as heavy on the Aldehydes as this one. Wish I had read up about it before I bought. I don't hate it, it is simply far to overpowering
for me.

Fizzy
Fizzy

Sweet, innovative fruity and acquatic fresh scent, the opening is absolutely lovely. But a horrible dry down! I don´t know the spices in it, but peppery and sharp nondescript.
The sexiest bottle ever, very feminine and charming.

Siniorita
Siniorita

It's fresh, different and original but not for everyday in my opinion, I use it every now and then as a pattern breaking fragrance... I found the bottle design very creative and sexy showing the union of both gender in a a fragrance..

dukestupid
dukestupid

THE BOTTLE LOOKS LIKE A PANTY LINER

DaffoFay
DaffoFay

It's not very long lasting one. But I love love its smell. Amazing!

marcello19
marcello19

What should I say? This is a really good daytime fragrance mainly for hot weather in my opinion, which is weird because the notes evokes a certain wintery type scene in your mind, but this stuff won't do the magic in winter, just in summer, in hot weather. At first it is sharp and vivid, and later on it turns into a sexy, lush, fresh, creamy potion, so unique. I can smell the tiaré, the rum, passion flower, sometimes the tea and the bergamot, and of course amber too.

EDIT: This fragrance is a really tricky one, because the smell depends on the weather and the temperature a lot. If the weather is hot, dry and sunny this fragrance does the trick being such a fantastic one. BUT If the weather is cold and humid it does not. I've tried it 3 times now, 2 times in colder weather and one time in hot, dry weather. And guess what when it smelled better?! So I would say that this is a true summer fragrance.
Overall: 8.5/10

nevern te republic
nevern te republic

this is so nasty dont buy ladies please get hei from alfred sung yes its for men but its 80,000 times better then this shit my mouth was watering but then 18 minutes later it smelled like le male and secretions magnifique combined. overall score 6/10

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

My mom had it.For me it´s nothing special. Very light and not lasting. Bottle reminds me telephone or.. a sanitary napkin hahaha

Pierina
Pierina

I tested this in store. Very nice opeing, fresh and clean not too floral... after about 30 mins it disappeared. So I didnt bother.
Unfortunately I blind bought the mens for hubby. smells nice while it lasts..

irarai
irarai

this is my bday gift from my fren and i luv this its fresh and sweet at the same time and i really luv the bottle its kind of sexy the colour of the bottle is subtle and beautiful fragrance. this reminds me of cool breeze and cucumber i luv it!

sofababe
sofababe

I got this in a job lot of samples, it made my headache. I hate it. I don't like passion fruit smell IRL either, and I'm not good with aldehydes. I'm not even sure why I hate this, maybe just a bad combination of notes for me?
I didn't get any floral notes at all :-(

lilou
lilou

My husband used the men version and it was perfect, very sensual and attractive. I used the women version and it was really bad on my skin : I tried and I tried because I like the idea to have the same perfume as my husband. But it was too strange or too spicy or too woody : I don't know how to define it, but I really felt it was not for me. Only for my husband...Good lasting.

Rouu
Rouu

i used to like that one year ago, now its so overpowering for me.. soo strong,masculine, aldehyde note became annoying on my nose and just make me sick ..!! i have more than the half of the bottle and i'll pass it to any of my friends ..

LIN
LIN

A unige fragrance.. very original, in a good way! It's sexy and modern.. Allmost unisex,very "azzaro"..

guest_ugomarth

it is really nice and sexy. Got it as a valentine gift. just as fresh as the sea.

guest_ugomarth

it's really nice. got it as a valentine gift and it is really sexy and fresh wonderful.

windchime
windchime

When I first sensed the smell of Now it reminded me of a sunny meadow. Very green and fresh and also up to date...

Abbas
Abbas

Its quite new fragrance,at begining it attracts but after some time camphor like smells change the and bring heaviness in head.
over all its good but not a daily wearing purfume.

guest_Buttercup
guest_Buttercup

This fragrance makes my head ache. My friends cant stand it either, it makes them sneeze

ruxxy
ruxxy

Really nice and aquatic fresh, but not like a sea wave, more like a bucket of water from a mountain spring: leafy, pure, a bit sweet(just as sweet as water can be), with tiny delicate flowers cuddled by the wind. The passionfruit can be sensed in the top and middle notes, but combined with white tea, I thought it was ginger. If Azzaro Now Women were in the aquatic group, it would have been one of the best aquatics ever!:)

exciter76
exciter76

Update: I tried to part with this one. Before I was to give it to my friend I decided to give it one last try. Though I find the top notes to be nauseating, the drydown is what made me decide to keep it around. I also found this fragrance can be steered in a more tropical (and less tropical-drinks) direction when layered with a complimentary fragrance such as VS's Forbidden Fantasy (I know, it was discontinued and may they have the decency to bring it back) or BBW's Tropical Passionfruit.

I do not hate this fragrance. I might even wear this one a few more times. However, I will not be replacing the bottle once it is done.
__________________________________________
I want to love this fragrance. Really, I do, and in the most desperate of ways. Now is the creation of two of my favorite noses--one of my all-time favorite noses, Annie Buzantian--and it is composed of some of my all-time favorite notes. I have no clue what went so horribly wrong but at this present time it is all I can do to bring myself to even tolerate Now.

I do adore the work of Annie Buzantian. However, I've noticed a signature pattern in Buzantian's work where she incorporates notes that teeter a fine line of poetically dissonant and uncomfortably discordant. Typically, this fine line makes her creations works of olfactory genius; take the unexpected pepper in Sensuous, the seemingly opposed praline and patchouli in Flair, or the rose bouquet secretly spiked with cognac in So In Love. Somehow Buzantian makes the unthinkable meld in the most lovely way. Sadly she did not perform her usual magic with Now.

Buzantian and Morillas mixed what should have been the most delicious and decadent tropical elixir: tiare flower, passion fruit, lime, rum. What we are left with is a concoction that cannot decide if it is a men's cologne or a fluffy "I-just-turned-twenty-one-today" tropical drink brimming with over-the-top sweetness. The split personality of this mad scientist's perfume left my nostrils confused and offended many around me. One friend asked if I had gone through his collection of colognes and sprayed myself silly. At times I had to ask myself the same question.

Compulsively I continue to reach for this fragrance but I know this is not for me.

guest_steph
guest_steph

omg i love this perfume...everytime i wear it i ALWAYS get complimented....i have the lotion with it as a set...mhmm....LOOOOOOVE IITTT!!!!!

Aalia
Aalia

I really enjoy the top notes-they are quite spicy-It is odd how the top notes smell, compared to the actual notes listed. I wish the top notes would stay longer-they are so zingy and vibrant! The middle notes have good staying power and the aldehydes do give a "watery " feel to the white flowers in the composition-well done there ! The middle notes last and last ! The dry down is very pleasant and faint. I did not sense any strong rum or strong rose in the base. After the top notes fade away, and then after about 2 or 3 hours, the perfume becomes very light. I like this mixture !I agree with the other reviewers here that it is a day time scent, and "modern" .

Elumina
Elumina

I got this one as christmas gift and at first i was really sceptical because i never saw a bottle like this, but after awhile i recognized that "now" is a very nice fragrance.
The scent is a fresh one, it becomes more and more fruity/floral after few hours. Suits very well for daytime :)

Luciana
Luciana

A fragrance tailor-made for this generation: among adolescents and adults.
A name which is also the Declaration of a whole generation. The "NOW GENERATION".
A strong, vibrant ...
a soft floral fragrance that combines a fruity freshness with an abstract floral softness captivating.
Fragrances surprising easy to carry. An emblematic design. A truly new and different bottle, designed for the hand, combining beauty and practicality.

Juliette has a gun
Juliette has a gun

This is a very modern perfume, full of good ideas, so much better than the usual fruit salad type, because it combines freshness with floral, warmer notes. Very innovative approach, original bottle. I don't agree with the "toilet freshener" - association mentioned above - but who knows, even toilet fresheners are getting better those days. No, honestly, it is a quality perfume worth your attention!

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

hmmm, tastes are so different, i know a lot of fragrances, but when i first smelled this, it reminded me to a toilett freshener....

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

I agree !!!
It's totally sexy , fresh & modern... I want it!!

vertigo
vertigo

on me it smells like a drink with rum :)
I love it, very original, modern, chilly.

Azzaro Now Women by Azzaro 3.24 out of 5 based on 174 ratings and 33 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Azzaro Now Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Azzaro Now Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Azzaro Now Women by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Azzaro Now Women by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.