Designers » A » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau Azzaro for men

Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau Azzaro for men
dislike

Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau Azzaro for men Pictures

Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau by Azzaro is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau was launched in 2011. Top notes are grapefruit, amalfi lemon and yuzu; middle notes are lavender and geranium; base notes are vetiver, musk, sandalwood and patchouli.

Grapefruit Amalfi Lemon Yuzu

Lavender Geranium

Vetiver Musk Sandalwood Patchouli

Escape

Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau Fragrance Reviews

eliweisz
eliweisz

A nice, elegant and well-balanced frag, perfect for a hot summer day. Very modern with just a hint of a good old barbershop.
The opening is sharp and fruity, with familiar Azzaro metallic note. It quickly becomes warmer, fuller and more rounded and soapy, thanks to lavender - but still dominated by yuzu. Towards the drydown, L'Eau is woodier and drier. Yuzu plays the main part till the end (about 7 hours on my skin).
Longevity is a bit above the average, sillage is just OK. This cologne surely has presence without being loud or vulgar.
In my humble opinion, L'Eau d'Azzaro is far better than much more famous L'Eau d'Issey.
Try it. It's so easy to fall in love with it.

wbissar
wbissar

I live in Cairo Egypt for the time being, I hot dry harsh weather is dominent here. Although I do have lots of perfumes and would like to have more, I find myself always reaching to summer frags to go along with the weather. Usually L'eau D'issey is my best choice but as it is a crisp and dry frag I had to have something a bit softer. Azzaro L'eau is a good option. Good for everyday use, very vesatile, a notch softer than L'eau D'issey, although the longsvity is not as much.

Thee Arabian Knight
Thee Arabian Knight

I just blind-bought this fragrance from the drugstore, and I am happy I did. It's like YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme and Azzaro Chrome had a baby and they called it Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau.

It opens up magnificently with a citrus blast and something green. The lemon note has a little bit of sweetness. Then in the drydown, I smell lavender coming in, and an unlisted note of anise. When I sensed the anise, I immediately thought of YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme. This fragrance combines the barbershop vibe of YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme and the citrusy nuances of Azzaro Chrome to create a citrusy/spicy/floral scent.

I'm glad I spotted a bottle of this because I have been looking for it for a while. My bottle is a bit screwed up because the cap has a big ass scratch on it, which tells me that it has been opened and returned, as the box was not wrapped in plastic either. But whatever, all that matters is that this was a successful blind buy.

Guys, if you see this in any discounter, grab a bottle and enjoy. It is very, very good considering its relatively low price tag.

Marciu
Marciu

This fragrance is bitter-sweet with a DNA of the old Azzaro PH. But, you obviously can't say it's dated. I'd say it's a fresh fougere - it's full of aromatic lavender, patchouli also is here but much lighter than the one in original. And it has no heavy woods - the sandalwood in it is rather light, crisp and bright.

Longevity is around 6 hours which I find as a good result - it's a fresh fragrance all in all.

I like it. And I really think it's a forgotten and unique one.

siddiquewallace
siddiquewallace

WOW...one of the best openinings but shorty lived...i wish it lasted longer...for best results,reapply every 6hrs

GianGG
GianGG

It is very similar to rive gauche pour homme but this one is lighter.

GMK
GMK

A nice fresh and a legitimate son of the legendary Azzaro PH with enhanced attributes in compliance with the modern time.

The citrus presence is more than I usually prefer but not too much , not very impressive in start neither a bad one as it freshens you up in a hot and humid day but I like the musky drydown more than the citric start and heart.

All in all a reasonably pleasant fragrance and a lot better than the aquatics , summers and Guilties.

kanak
kanak

I love the original Azzaro PH but was disappointed with the longevity on the current formulation. L'Eau takes the best parts of the original, gives it a citrus twist, turning it instantly into one of the most wearable non aquatic summer frags ever. As edge42 mentioned below, this is powerhouse lite. It starts off with a nice citrus blast,and then the familiar Azzaro lavender and vetiver comes into play in the heart and base notes. Star Anise is not listed but I get it in the dry down stages along with the vetiver and patchouli. Good projection for about 5 hours and stays on the skin a good 8 hours plus with 4-6 sprays. If you have any sort of interest in the original Azzaro PH, you really should check it out. This is a summer flanker done RIGHT!! This deserves more respect than it currently gets and if you're looking for a great versatile summer fragrance without going into aquatic "calone clone" territory, look no further. I love it. 8.5/10.

EDIT- It has been about 40 C here the past few days and I find myself reaching for L'Eau more than any other fragrance in my wardrobe. Just so comfortably masculine and fresh smelling and I can smell it on me all day. I definitely prefer this to the current formulation of Azzaro Pour Homme by far. Try this one folks, you wont be disappointed.

jyan727
jyan727

I absolutely love Azzaro Pour Homme Leau! It has become one of my go to fragrances because of its simplicity and versatility(not to say that this it is an overly simple fragrance).

Leau is very masculine and yet refined at the same time. This fragrance doesn't scream man, rather it is a calm, suave and professional voice always reminding you of its obvious manhood.

I have successfully used Leau year round, day and night, work and play, and have had no problems whatsoever(keep in mind it is still meant more so for Spring and Summer due to its brightness).

It is one of the few fragrances that I get compliments on thanks to its projection and longevity (6-7 hours, projecting for 4 on me).

If you want a decent priced fragrance that is versatile, gentle and still masculine then Leau is hard to pass up!

edge42
edge42

Powerhouse-lite!

Why more people haven't tried this one is a mystery to me. This is very good! Smells like a blend of Chanel Pour Monsieur and YSL Rive Gauche, but slightly brighter, more citrusy, and with hints of the original grand-daddy Azzaro Pour Homme throughout. Plus it has good lasting power which Pour Monsieur is greatly lacking.

Don't let the 'L'eau' part of the name fool you, this is no aquatic - it's very aromatic fougere, very powerhouse-lite. I can see this working great in the summer, but it's a bit of a chameleon... because of it's fresh yet strong masculine composition it can really work anytime as a day scent.

If you like any of these - Chanel Pour Monsieur, YSL Rive Gauche or the original Azzaro Pour Homme, this is a must try.

maio2012
maio2012

More summer than Azzaro Summer 2013.It still remembers the original, but is softer and discrete. Very good.

maab
maab

A delicious summer version of the classic Azzaro pour homme.

iconoclast
iconoclast

A fresher, more modern and perhaps "more civilised" version of the bona fide classic that is ApH, and clearly a chip off the old block. The yuzu is a nice touch adding a touch of chill and glassiness to the heavyweight DNA from the original - plus the frosted bottle is much cooler than the ugly bottle of the original :)) Sillage and longevity are more than acceptable too, as it dries down into something very similar to the original ApH. Think of L'Eau as being to ApH what Kouros Fraicheur is to Kouros itself and you won't go too far wrong. Another cracking Azzaro for summer, or any other season for that matter, which is also excellent value for money.

This one is the ApH flanker to get, and dare I say it, may even be better than the original. Definitely recommended!

robertodoi
robertodoi

To my nose: 75% Azzaro P.H ( soft ) + 25% Azzaro Chrome. Good choice for spring and summer.

marioslg3
marioslg3

although i do not like last years' fresh fragrances, this one stands on top of them...it strongly reminds the original but fresher and cooler. It has a good projection and longevity and a true flanker of its father. It has the manly quality of the original but is uplifting and unique as a fresh summer scent. The yuzu and lemon are so obvious without reminding L'eau d'issey....definitely for guys 30 and up, not because is old fashion but because everything goes toward the original which is a more mature perfume. This is the mature fresh fragrance for those that they want to smell fresh but different.

williamvargas
williamvargas

If azzaro por homme were a man, than l'eau is the same man only 25 lbs. lighter..very similar to me in its original scent, but much lighter on it's trail. it is aromatic a safer scent for men..nice and with a bit more citrus you will smell a similar aroma of the original azzaro just a little milder in its projection, testing it now for longevity, i really love azzaro pour homme and i have always adjusted that scent by just how much i applied..so not really sure if would need to buy this, when I run out then maybe a wiser choice for replacing if you do not have the original and love this type of fragrance then not a bad choice at all ..there may be some slight differences but my first reaction was the same only tamer version or toned down a bit. but yet the magic of azzaro pour homme is still present, I think if you like the orginal you will enjoy this as well as you will recognize that footprint. I think for me , the reformulation of azzaro may have lost some of its opening of the orginal version, but this one to me might be the answer as what it does offer is intriguing and appealing. I think try it and see or maybe just consider it as it's own fragrance and you may be more pleased.

hwangjinseok
hwangjinseok

Well, for those of you who love Narciso Rodriguez for him, this fragrance is a cheaper solution if you can't afford NR for him. ;)

I find it to be quite strong despite the fact that it's "L'eau" version of the original Azzaro cologne. It's s bit soapy at first just like everybody else said, and it has a noticeable but pleasant bitterness throughout. It's still woody and manly with a freshness that isn't sweet nor watery clean. A bit different from what I normally collect in my wardrobe.

periquito89
periquito89

It came to my wardrobe before the traditional which I just knew, without give a real try. Now that I have the last one, this L'Eau feels like a VERY diluated version, which looks really meaningless to me, since the original Azzaro pour Homme is definitely not that bomb-like scent of 70's or 80's I thought would be. Some watered scents turn to be better and more wearable, but this, related to the original, even being much more light, is just boring and uninteresting.

michau
michau

Very similar to YSL Rive Gauche pour homme, the same soapiness, but Azzaro L'Eau is much brighter.

Giv1952
Giv1952

At first it's too soapy but later the dry down is wonderful, a relax version of Azzaro Pour Homme. The longevity is as the original version. I really love it

marycon
marycon

Brilliant!!! Refreshing, warm and so nostalgic. Ignore all the "Sport" fragrances and give this one a try!!!!

Akhan
Akhan

A very refreshing fragrance for summers, clean and fresh citruses just like I like them :-) no pun but this whole one stage going with nice top notes and the other starting with the Tonka and this and that I find a bit tiring :-) to me what smells good is just what I want. I would not be too snooty and arty to reject fragrances for how classy or arty they are. So if it smells good and lasts for 5 hours (let's not expect miracles) go for it ! Tried this last night, liked it and am getting it when out this evening :-) and I recommend it for those who like fresh clean citrus fragrance with flowers singing in the backdrop !

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

A town down of the original with a huge dose of Yuzu.
Same lavender woody soapiness and a little powderiness from the original but in a fresh take.
Yuzu always give me a headache , issey miyake line kill me!
I can't stand it but it's not bad as a smell, best for spring , maybe too much in the high heat.
Longevity and projection are average.

la_dolce_vita

I've just received it. It's very similar to the original Azzaro pour homme...a good choice for summer days like these days in Argentina.

svillatoro
svillatoro

If you like Onyx, you will like this one too. Not as spicy, a little more citrusy at the beginning with lavender combination (this is not the best part of it) it soon becomes a very nice woodsy, patchouli drydown...

Recommended...

costaleo
costaleo

Very similar to the original. First notes are beautiful and citrusy but don't last more than 2 minutes (unfortunately). Good option for hotter places, like Brazil, because the drydown is subdued.

Here in Brazil it's already been launched and is already sitting on our shelves.

Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau by Azzaro 4.07 out of 5 based on 118 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.