Designers » A » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Azzaro Pour Homme Night Time Azzaro for men
dislike

sour
Azzaro Pour Homme Night Time Azzaro for men Pictures

Azzaro is launching a new fragrance for men in November 2011 as a version of the original edition Azzaro Pour Homme from 1978. The new fragrance is available in a flacon shaped like its antecedents colored in iridescent black and gray.

Azzaro Pour Homme Night Time is constructed as green-fougere-woody fragrance, announced as intense and with a strong characteristic. It was created by perfumers of the house of Givaudan - Christophe Raynaud and Michel Girard, who enriched it with bitter orange and rhubarb in the very top. A heart is composed if black pepper and nutmeg, while base notes are woody and sophisticated, offering vetiver and cedar.

Bitter Orange Rhuburb

Nutmeg Pepper

Vetiver Virginia Cedar

Azzaro Pour Homme Night Time Fragrance Reviews

sebjar
sebjar

Just received this and here are my thoughts. Azzaro Pour Homme Night Time is hardly a night time scent, it's actually a day time scent more like for work or when you don't want a loud fragrance or for someone who wants something very simple to wear and not turn off folks around them. It's decent actually quite nice but it's completely marketed wrong. Perhaps they would have had mor success with this one if they called it Azzaro Day Time! LOL!

The bottle is really nice though I give them credit for that but they put the wrong juice in it. I just love looking at the dark black color of the bottle.

The scent starts with a nice soft powdery bitter orange with rhubarb then dries down to a soft woody scent. I don't get much of the spices in the mids but that's just my chemistry. If you're thinking of a Night Time scent don't think about this one but do think about this for your inexpensive everyday work scent! :)

dioradddict
dioradddict

first impression: decibel! but heavier (in a way i kind dislike it)... I prefere much more becibel over this one, but if u like decibel have a try, it s the same style
(i m judging only by the top notes, later I can say smt more...)

gargaum
gargaum

Got a sample vial as a gift. It's really not the powerful clubbing scent it may suggest. While it dries down, gets quite confortable.
I get rhuburb, nutmeg and cedar most of the time. I think it's nice, sweet and cosy. Girlfriend's reaction: "yummy".
Worth a try.

Ayl
Ayl

یه اشانتیون ازش گرفتم و تستش کردم . اولش شبیه بوی لالیک مشکیه ؛ همون بوی گیاهی و جنگلی ، بوی کاج . بعد کم کم تغییر میکنه و بوش عوض میشه ، شوکولاتی میشه . کار بدی نیست . بوی گرمی داره

marko.tiution
marko.tiution

not bad but it isn't good enough..
I don't like azzaro perfumes, but if you want one of them then decibel is your best opportunity.

tlalexander210
tlalexander210

Sharp citrus start. After that calms down to a not so sharp wood smell. I'm on the fence with this one. I put it in the like category since I'll probably wear this one sometime, however it is kind of boring. Good thing I only paid $18 for a bottle on a blind buy. If all else fails. It'll probably be gifted to my little brother.

5.5/10 since it's not in the dislike category

stromboli77
stromboli77

A dark delicious mysterious masterpiece. Captures the excitement and beauty of a night out on the town as well as any fragrance I've come across. It's very similar to la nuit de l'homme by YSL but more mature and sophisticated and better IMO. Just the right amount of sweetness and citrus to lighten things up while the rhubarb and woods casts a beautiful masculine rich shadow over everything to bring it all together. Still carries the skeleton of the original azzaro pour homme but is essentially more free spirited and exciting. I love the original but if I'm looking to let loose a bit this is what I reach for.

spartan
spartan

This is hard for me to write this, but I cannot stand this Juice! In my opinion this is one of the worst Fragrances Azzaro has put out in A long time. I like absolutely nothing about this scent. Again, just my opinion.
For the record Azzaro Intense is my signature and all time Favorite Fragrance.
Not really sure where Azzaro was heading with this one??

perfumecritic
perfumecritic

My tester bottle says that the main notes are bitter orange, lavender, cedar and vetiver. Where is the lavender on this Fragrantica page?

Overall I find this to be closer to the original Azzaro than the Elixir version and on me this seems to be a variation of the classic lavender, orange and amber accord (think Jo Malone) heightened by sweet rhubarb and citrus as the top notes. I was surprised to find that this one isn't as sweet as the notes might lead one to believe. As it dries down I feel mostly the dry woods and earthy vetiver. Not nearly as sweet overall as Elixir.

I'm on the fence with this one, not sure if I love it or if I find it somewhat boring.

m1ndfuk3d
m1ndfuk3d

This one smells like hairspray to me. I'll definitely pass..

rodrigorp1
rodrigorp1

Very similar to azzaro elixir but poor sillage ,stay with elixir.

jamshiad
jamshiad

Sorry to say but based on the reviews here only, blind bought a 100 ml bottle of this artificial juice which I just cant seem to register. Projection is only a rumor after 2 hrs max and the scent no doubt is unique but nothing to take home kindda.. Simply no comparison to Hugo red even. It's actually a citrus version of exlir azzaro which I hate in the first place. Chrome sport just tops the shelve in the house of azarro STILL

CGV
CGV

LOOOVEEE this one! It smells like a vampire has taken a glass of delicious Campari on the Rocks at his favourite Bar, just before heading out into the night to find his next young, beautiful victim. The orange and rhubarb make this a very RED, almsot blood-like juice for me! I love sour tastes and therefore this is also perfect! A good proof that THERE ARE still nice quality new releases out there which have imagination, spirit and quality! Amazing job by Christophe Raynaud and Michel Girard! Bravo!

Ivanaish
Ivanaish

this is a pure grapfruite in a bottle specially at the first opening of this fragrance

gzalvares

adding: forgot to say that I remember Azzaro Elixir, I think it would be a citrus version of "Elixir."

gzalvares

Output is pure bitter orange. In a few minutes quiets down and appears rhubarb and cedar. Nutmeg, pepper and vetiver are very discrete. It really is not an exclusively nocturnal fragrance as the name suggests. It is a "jocker" despite being a heaviest citric may be used "day time" and matches all ages. It has high quality, is a "Azzaro"!

bronstein
bronstein

Very spicey at first, this one smoothly develops into a modern male scent that is suitable on any occasion. It is neither out of place in winter or summer, office or going out, day or night, and may be worn by young or old men. Not a classic, but a nice one.

Calissano
Calissano

Great! I a, very impressed! as a blind buy i haven´t expected that, bitter orange gives some kind of exotic there!

d04m022011
d04m022011

Excellent! Different, exotic and top quality. Longevity huge. For quality, a typical Azzaro.

bp
bp

This scent is what great brands do know, reinterpret their masterpieces without becoming ridiculous.
I'm pleasantly surprised by this fragrance.
It's perfect in every way, and can really capture the spirit of the evening outings.
Their olfactory notes are lively and refreshing at the same time. It's a mix very well achieved.
Longevity and projection are very good.
I love it.

Jiggaman6971
Jiggaman6971

Decent. Had a decant and wasn't impressed. Too woody and peppery for my taste. Sillage is decent. If someone is sitting next to you , they'll smell it. Wont fill up a room or anything so don't have your expectations too high. Longevity is about 2-3 hours. Overall, this is an "okay" fragrance. Definitely try before purchasing.

Gyallar
Gyallar

Bitter citrus and dry spices leads to a dirty-dark sensation, and layer of the rhuburb wich is the big deal in this fragrance, makes it to be good. Sillage is as powerfull as the original Azzaro pour Homme.

Linden
Linden

Night Time is very citrus driven; quite sharp, sour-fresh, and the intensive spicy accord is very dry. Overall quite strong, linear and the prominent citrus is unyielding, yet the scent has a darker mood that is interesting.
I would classify this more as a modern aromatic spicy rather than fougere; along the lines of Armani Mania with a lot of orange/grapefruit.

Azzaro Pour Homme Night Time by Azzaro 3.65 out of 5 based on 88 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Azzaro Pour Homme Night Time fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Azzaro Pour Homme Night Time, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Azzaro Pour Homme Night Time by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Azzaro Pour Homme Night Time by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.