Designers » A » Floral Green « Groups

Blue Charm Azzaro for women

Blue Charm Azzaro for women
dislike

Blue Charm by Azzaro is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Blue Charm was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Karine Dubreuil. Top notes are cherry blossom, white peach and bergamot; middle notes are lily, lilac and lotus; base notes are cedar, white musk and white amber.

Cherry Blossom White Peach Bergamot

Fragrance Review For Blue Charm By Azzaro

Cherry Blossom Peach Bergamot

Lily Lilac Lotus

Cedar Musk Amber

Blue Charm is an enchanting magical aquatic floral fragrance. It's innocent, sweet, and youthful. It's not too far from being in the same fragrance family as Feerie by Van Cleef & Arpels. So if you like blue liquid perfumes, sweet fruity floral scents, and attractive bottles, this is a treat. I love the bottle. It's like blown glass sculpture/art. Total dresser table ornament. The scent itself is simple, and not complicated and therefore easy to wear, subtle and a fragrance you can take with you anywhere you go any time day or night, any season.

At the first spritz of Blue Charm, a sweet peach and cherry blossom combination greets you. It's fruity and floral at the same time. I can detect more cherry blossom and peach than citrus even though a bergamot orange is in it. The fruit is rather typical but delectable, if you like fruity fragrances. The immediate sensation is fresh and invigorating, summery, aquatic, something to wear to the pool, to the beach, on a sailboat, although it's very youthful and smells like something a young teen would wear. This doesn't necessarily mean only teens should wear this. I do enjoy fresh fruit scents and fragrances that are evocative of the summer and the beach. I'm wearing this right now as I spend the 4th of July weekend in Long Island.

The flowers in the heart of Blue Charm each begin with the letter L: Lotus Lilac and Lily. And guess what? They match. The lotus scent is itself rather aquatic, like a far off lotus pond scent. The lily is clearly a water lily even though they are not saying so. This smells like lotus and water lilies serene and sweet on a pool of water. I got the same feeling from Feerie by Van Cleef & Arpels, which I feel is similar (though not 100 percent the same). The lilac is also detectable and it's a gorgeous purple floral scent, violet, charming. These flowers are feminine and heady but not overpowering. Kudos to the nose behind this floral arrangement of subtle flowery scents.

The dry down is amber and woods. The fragrance is more about the top and middle notes and how they harmonize and the amber and woods are light. The amber is the more dominant accord and it's not resinous, just clean, warm and soapy. It's a clean dry down and despite the musk note, it never feels like animal skin. All in all a good scent but it is a quick trip and doesn't last as long as it should. It's performance is about 3-4 hours long. It's inoffensive and charming, girlish, and like a body mist but it does have more going on because of the lotus. Lotus flowers are always welcome in my collection.

lalondem
lalondem

I thought this was Azzaro "Eau Belle" but I see that one is not listed in the Fragrantica data base for some reason. I think it is more popular than this one so it must be an oversight. How does one go about getting a perfume listed in the database?

Nessy
Nessy

This little cutie has my heart. It was my first "expensive" perfume, and I'll love it to death.
It reminds me to the blue winter roses of Winterfell..
A little bit smells like plastic, but for me it's the sweetest cherry blossom and icy lotus scent in the world, with a creamy base of musk. It's very linear and simple but a(blue)charming everyday fragrance.
(I'm open to swap or buy this frag!)

All the cold weather I'm currently experiencing has forced me to start looking forward to Spring and in turn, seek out fresh fragrances to add to my collection. I stumbled across Blue Charm, and since I hadn't seen it in stores until now, I promptly sprayed some on a card and inhaled deeply.

Blue Charm was really sharp at first, with powerful, syrupy peach and zesty bergamot. It had an underlying alcoholic feel to it which burnt the inside of my nose. My face screwed up with distaste, however once the fragrance began to settle it was much more pleasing to say the least.

Despite Blue Charm being one of those predictable summery scents, I quite enjoyed the fresh nature of the water lily, lotus and cherry blossom counteracting with the fruity notes. The scent was the equivalent of an icy cool glass of water on a hot day; flavourless but refreshing.

I agree with Vertigo, the bottle is very pretty and likable. It's a disappointment that the contents aren't as impressive. I also didn't get much in the way of green notes in this composition, it smelt more aquatic and fruity to my nose.

The price is good, and for people that like those fresh and light kinds of fruity florals, they will most likely love wearing Blue Charm. This was my first foray into the house of Azzaro, and although Blue Charm probably wasn't the best introduction, I'm eager to explore this house further.

kikinha
kikinha

Got a miniature on Ebay and fell in love with it! It is soft, clean and fresh. Perfect for spring, summer/day. Why is so difficult to find Eau belle line in the US? So annoying - these are beautiful fragrances!

a nice light fragrant floral for day wear in summer and spring. lightly sweet scent and feminine flowers make this a very pretty perfume. 7 out of 10.

pandorosa
pandorosa

Cutest bottle on earth!!! :) very fresh, clean and fragile flowers. Definitely for hot weather.

tubita
tubita

what a beautiful and clean smell..i love it..u can use it only for summer..so light for winter..im sure many people will ask u when u wear this..

vertigo
vertigo

Pleasant floral fruity fragrance.
Doesn't change in time.
Light flowers plus a note of green tea which isn't listed.
Ok, but quite generic.
I love the bottle though.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Blue Charm fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Azzaro Blue Charm, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blue Charm by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blue Charm by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.