Designers » A » Floral Green « Groups

Blue Charm Azzaro for women

Blue Charm Azzaro for women
dislike

Blue Charm by Azzaro is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Blue Charm was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Karine Dubreuil. Top notes are cherry blossom, white peach and bergamot; middle notes are lily, lilac and lotus; base notes are cedar, white musk and white amber.

Cherry Blossom White Peach Bergamot

Lily Lilac Lotus

Cedar White Musk White Amber

Blue Charm Fragrance Reviews

Nessy
Nessy

This little cutie has my heart. It was my first "expensive" perfume, and I'll love it to death.
It reminds me to the blue winter roses of Winterfell..
A little bit smells like plastic, but for me it's the sweetest cherry blossom and icy lotus scent in the world, with a creamy base of musk. It's very linear and simple but a(blue)charming everyday fragrance.
(I'm open to swap or buy this frag!)

All the cold weather I'm currently experiencing has forced me to start looking forward to Spring and in turn, seek out fresh fragrances to add to my collection. I stumbled across Blue Charm, and since I hadn't seen it in stores until now, I promptly sprayed some on a card and inhaled deeply.

Blue Charm was really sharp at first, with powerful, syrupy peach and zesty bergamot. It had an underlying alcoholic feel to it which burnt the inside of my nose. My face screwed up with distaste, however once the fragrance began to settle it was much more pleasing to say the least.

Despite Blue Charm being one of those predictable summery scents, I quite enjoyed the fresh nature of the water lily, lotus and cherry blossom counteracting with the fruity notes. The scent was the equivalent of an icy cool glass of water on a hot day; flavourless but refreshing.

I agree with Vertigo, the bottle is very pretty and likable. It's a disappointment that the contents aren't as impressive. I also didn't get much in the way of green notes in this composition, it smelt more aquatic and fruity to my nose.

The price is good, and for people that like those fresh and light kinds of fruity florals, they will most likely love wearing Blue Charm. This was my first foray into the house of Azzaro, and although Blue Charm probably wasn't the best introduction, I'm eager to explore this house further.

kikinha
kikinha

Got a miniature on Ebay and fell in love with it! It is soft, clean and fresh. Perfect for spring, summer/day. Why is so difficult to find Eau belle line in the US? So annoying - these are beautiful fragrances!

a nice light fragrant floral for day wear in summer and spring. lightly sweet scent and feminine flowers make this a very pretty perfume. 7 out of 10.

pandorosa
pandorosa

Cutest bottle on earth!!! :) very fresh, clean and fragile flowers. Definitely for hot weather.

tubita
tubita

what a beautiful and clean smell..i love it..u can use it only for summer..so light for winter..im sure many people will ask u when u wear this..

vertigo
vertigo

Pleasant floral fruity fragrance.
Doesn't change in time.
Light flowers plus a note of green tea which isn't listed.
Ok, but quite generic.
I love the bottle though.

Blue Charm by Azzaro 3.84 out of 5 based on 50 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Blue Charm fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Blue Charm, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blue Charm by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blue Charm by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bloom Nina Ricci Nina Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Cacharel Scarlett Gucci Gucci Rush 2 Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bliss Dior Midnight Poison Thierry Mugler Innocent Ralph Lauren Ralph Jessica Simpson Fancy Versace Versense Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Dior Dior Addict 2 Nina Ricci Nina L’Eau Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau L`Occitane en Provence Cherry Blossom Nina Ricci Nina Snow Princess