Designers » A » Woody Aquatic « Groups

Bright Visit Azzaro for men

Bright Visit Azzaro for men
dislike

Bright Visit Azzaro for men Pictures

Three years after the launch of Visit, Azzaro introduces Bright Vision, with its note of fresh, pure air. It has two main themes. Bright is full of freshness, full of green ethereal waves of Mediterranean herbs. Visit also has a spicy and woody oriental trace. These two themes blend into an unusual, free, masculine and fresh composition. The top notes are lemon, pink pepper, black currant and starfruit. Acetyver (fungi and fresh essence of vetiver), aquatic note, basil and tarragon are in the heart. The base is made of cedar, musk and grey amber. The perfume was created in 2006.

Cassia Lemon Pink Pepper

Patrick Dempsey Legacy

Bright Visit Fragrance Reviews

Redbeard
Redbeard

A light, somewhat fruity, and very soapy aquatic. This is pretty nearly Azzaro Chrome without the heavy metallic notes in the top, though they start to creep in a bit later. I don't have my old bottle of Chrome around or I'd do a side-by-side, but they're close enough that if you waved this in front of my nose and said it was Chrome, I'd believe you. Only well into the mid notes do I start to recognize a hint of the cedar and nutmeg of Visit, though again much lighter (thank god!). It has a little bit of the Lanvin Vetyver chemical presence, but really only a trace. Overall, it's weak once you get past the top notes, and ultimately ends up being an "Eau de Grey Flannel" generic weak aquatic flanker of something else with name recognition. I don't see why this was necessary since they already sell tons of Chrome.

Blowhard69
Blowhard69

Dirty aquatic that is dominated by vetiver but Bright Visit suffers from a profound weakness and lack of projection. Has herbal and aromatic elements with a dose of pink pepper that gives it a very green essence but unfortunately the performance on my skin is so sub-par that I get very little at all out of this and what I do get, basically just vetiver as a skin scent that fades out within an hour of application.

mjunio14
mjunio14

Perfume bacana para o verão brasileiro. Consigo sentir o limão e talvez (não tenho certeza) a pimenta rosa bem de leve, formando um cheiro bastante agradavel (eu gosto bastante).
Vai muito bem também nas noites de verão, porque apesar de ser fresco tem um pouco de especiarias e madeiras que o tornam muito bom!

Meu frasco de 50 ml está chegando ao fim, provavelmente vou comprar mais um frasco, é bom e barato, na minha opinião vale a pena. Sem contar que é muito, mas muito elogiado pela minha namorada. Dos perfumes frescos que tenho esse é o que ela mais elogia.

Fixação de 7~8 horas
Projeção boa nas primeiras 2 horas

robertodoi
robertodoi

As arigarj said A.Bright Visit can be the same cologne sold in Brazil as A.Aqua Forte. The bottle is the same in any details. About the smell of Aqua Forte, there´s not resemblance to A.Visit. It´s totally different. Soft,fresh,smooth woody notes with poor projection and longevity about 3 hours.

funnyboy
funnyboy

Cedar and grapefruit. Nice for after a shower or freshen up.
Had body sprays that last longer but I still like the smell.
A little bit peppery in the drydown. A fragrance that no one would be offended by.
Appalling lasting power,less than 1 hr!
Glad mine was a bargain off e bay.
Will perhaps put in the car glovebox to use it up....
My rating.

arigarj

English:
Some people say that Azzaro Bright Visit is known in Brazil as Azzaro AquaForte

Português:
Algumas pessoas dizem que o Azzaro Bright Visit é conhecido no Brasil como Azzaro AquaForte

Kain
Kain

A decent release from this house.
There is not too much going on here.
Bright, transparent and light woodsy opening and semi sweet and fresh fruity drydown.
That's it!
Nothing less, nothing more.
Average projection and longevity.
The original azzaro visit is much much better than this! but that's a fall and spring time fragrance.
یه عطر خیلی معمولی دیگه از آزارو
رایحه اولیه اون بوی خیلی خنک و شاداب چوب مانند هست که در ادامه بوی نسبتا شیرین و میوه ای پیدا میکنه
همین. بوشو میشه تو همین یکی دو خط توضیح داد. چیز دیگه ای نیست
پخش بو و ماندگاری متوسط

raihanasalways
raihanasalways

Azzaro Visit is one of my most fav perfume. and i also love Bright Visit. this is great for day time use. great sillage and longivity. if you like visit you can keep this for day time use.

iconoclast

UPDATE: This could have been a very good and interesting fragrance if it were not for its abysmal longevity, as it provides a genuine alternative to the usual citric and aquatic fragrances for summer. Curiously though, it does occasionally last for an acceptable time but this usually requires heavy spraying.

@khalidaman: This is the page for Bright Visit. I believe you are commenting on the original Visit (which I don't think is superb anyway :)

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

Fresh and salty. This is for warm days and for sun comtemplate or a beach nights with a few friends, listening to the waves crashing, around a campfire. For the simple and delicious moments.For summer days, summer nights,afternoons, whatever. I love it so hard...
On me:

Sillage: Very Good
Longevity: Good (5h+)

Edit: Quite spiced but still cool

khalidaman
khalidaman

visit is superb !

AnnieSmith
AnnieSmith

clean, fresh, but I wouldn't buy this for my boyfriend....

iconoclast

A surprisingly 'incompetent' vetiver-based aquatic, and a pretty darn 'bad' fresh summer scent (to parody some reviews I found on another review website). I can barely contain my contempt for this complete waste of money. Probably the worst EDT I have ever owned - and I've owned several dozen from across the spectrum. I really wanted to love this because I love Azzaro fragrances generally and the bottle (in its 100 ml guise) and packaging are very cool. Nonetheless, who cares what it smells like when it lasts (no exaggeration) all of 20 minutes after at least a dozen sprays on my arm. Shameful. I thought this was because my nose had calibrated to it, but no one else around me said they could smell it either. Avoid like the plague!!

@Anywhereyouare: BV is indeed "like jumping from a shining skyscraper during an ordinary day": i.e. a complete tragedy...

Hariko
Hariko

really fresh fragrance for everyday,....

alikasca
alikasca

Not as good as Visit.

vdxl
vdxl

It is indeed less smoky and fresher than Visit, but still it is woody with some oriental undertones to which a sensation of moisture is added. However, I would not classify this as aquatic. I also perceive some abstract fruity notes added to the original Visit. A good fragrance, not as spectacular as Visit, but it is more wearable and conveys a sensation of freedom.

leomat2008
leomat2008

I bought one and gave it away. I dislike it. I don´t know why, but it remembers me of old lime crushed in a talc bowl: warm, sweet, acid and powdery.

periquito89
periquito89

The light blue color of the liquid tells me much: another fresh and clean scent. In fact, this is very clean, everything well diluted in a pure water. I could say it has a lack of character, but someone would correct me and says something like: "you don't expect that a breeze brings you a lot of smells, do you?".

I spend some time trying this scent, to think it is a cold one (the opposite of happy). If you want something just peaceful (and peaceful is not the same as pleasant or enjoyable), this may be an option.

The reviewer Anywhereyouare got another, but also appropriate picture about this scenario.

Anywhereyouare
Anywhereyouare

Azzaro Bright Visit is bright indeed (thanks to the fresh citruses, wet green herbs, leaves and elegant cedar wood). Very clear, reminds me about open space, metalic sound, the blue sky, little breese, cold metal and glass. Wearing it is like jumping from shining skyscraper during an ordinary day. It makes you confident and smiling, feel freedom. I bet with Azzaro Bright Visit you can make your day a Visit from the brighter side. Every day.

Bright Visit by Azzaro 3.58 out of 5 based on 87 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Bright Visit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Bright Visit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bright Visit by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bright Visit by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.