Designers » A » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Chrome Bois Precieux Azzaro for men

Chrome Bois Precieux Azzaro for men
dislike

Chrome Bois Precieux Azzaro for men Pictures

Chrome Bois Precieux invigorates refreshes and boosts energy with every note of its elegant citrus - aromatic composition. Citrus fruits, aquatic shades, white musk, green notes and their spunk are supported by precious wooden components.

Top notes: bergamot, grapefruit, ginger and jasmine.

Heart: ozone, water jasmine, lychee and tea.

Base: precious woods, mate, amber and musk.

It is a limited edition for 2010, available as 125 ml EDT in silver lacquered bottle with hand-made wooden stopper.

Jasmine Ginger Bergamot Grapefruit

Water Notes Litchi Tea

Woodsy Notes Holly Amber Musk

Chrome Bois Precieux Fragrance Reviews

namgyel.rangdol
namgyel.rangdol

The wooden stopper is a good copy of Burberry Touch for Men.

devsfunda
devsfunda

The only wood I find is the hand-made wooden stopper. :-)

I find this edition disappointing. Basically, if you like Chrome Sport, you'll find this one appealing to you. Definitely it has Chrome DNA in this. It's just citrusy cool and musky clean marine type of scent with some dry and sharp feel (just like Chrome!) Then I get some subtle floral accord on my clothes, not on my skin. It's not very strong, and it seems to fade away quickly. I was excited to find this but now I'm glad I didn't blind buy it online because it's just another Chrome in a fancy bottle.

lovescully
lovescully

I was lucky enough to find a 125ml bottle of Chrome Bois Precieux relatively cheaply, so I bought it blind. Of course I was aware of what the original Chrome smelt like, but I was intrigued by the addition of ‘precious woods’ to the original’s formulation (and I liked the bottle too).

In truth, this doesn’t seem to differ too greatly from the original (based solely on my memory I’m afraid, as I no longer have the original to compare to). It still has that fresh somewhat metallic opening feel about it, but this version does appear to pull back a touch on that famous (or infamous) metallic sourness.

The fruity sweetness of the lychee combined with just a hint of bitterness from the tea note gives a wonderful lift to the middle phase, but I wished this stage lasted a bit longer!

I’m not sure what kind of ‘precious woods’ have been added to the base, but I do like the overall effect that this leaves with me. Where the original Chrome has a definite Spring/Summer & soapy/aquatic vibe, Chrome Bois Precieux has a little richer and a deeper more balanced presence. I think it’s suitable for all year round and any occasion use.

Overall I’d say it’s a great option for those who love the original, but want to try something a touch different. For me, I have to admit that although Chrome wasn’t a ‘must have’ or top 20 in my collection, I always enjoyed it when I chose to wear it. I find that this Chrome Bois Precieux version is more to my taste and will probably get more use than the original.

Sillage and longevity are on a par with the original version of Chrome. On me this lasts a decent 8 hours or more. If you can get this cheaply, why not give it a try.

Chrome Bois Precieux by Azzaro 4.33 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Chrome Bois Precieux fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Chrome Bois Precieux, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chrome Bois Precieux by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chrome Bois Precieux by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Rochas Rochas Man Davidoff Relax Davidoff Zino Davidoff Moschino Friends Men Pierre Balmain Monsieur Balmain Boucheron Boucheron Dior Dior Homme Cologne 2013 Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Dior Dior Homme Sport Azzaro Chrome Azzaro Pure Vetiver Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole Vintage Black Moschino Moschino Forever Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy for Him 2 Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Zirh Ikon John Varvatos John Varvatos Berkeley Square Bergamot Noir