Designers » A » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Chrome Bois Precieux Azzaro for men

Chrome Bois Precieux Azzaro for men
dislike

Chrome Bois Precieux Azzaro for men Pictures

Chrome Bois Precieux invigorates refreshes and boosts energy with every note of its elegant citrus - aromatic composition. Citrus fruits, aquatic shades, white musk, green notes and their spunk are supported by precious wooden components.

Top notes: bergamot, grapefruit, ginger and jasmine.

Heart: ozone, water jasmine, lychee and tea.

Base: precious woods, mate, amber and musk.

It is a limited edition for 2010, available as 125 ml EDT in silver lacquered bottle with hand-made wooden stopper.

Jasmine Ginger Bergamot Grapefruit

Water Notes Litchi Tea

Woodsy Notes Holly Amber Musk

Chrome Bois Precieux Fragrance Reviews

devsfunda
devsfunda

The only wood I find is the hand-made wooden stopper. :-)

I find this edition disappointing. Basically, if you like Chrome Sport, you'll find this one appealing to you. Definitely it has Chrome DNA in this. I get no jasmine nor lychee right off the bat. Just citrusy cool and musky clean marine accord with some dry and sharp feel. Then I get some subtle floral lychee scent on my clothes, not on my skin. It's not very strong, and it tends to fade away fast; depending on how much you spray and your skin type. I was so eager to find and buy this but Now I am so glad I didn't. It's nothing special at all. It's just another Chrome in a fancy bottle.

lovescully
lovescully

I was lucky enough to find a 125ml bottle of Chrome Bois Precieux relatively cheaply, so I bought it blind. Of course I was aware of what the original Chrome smelt like, but I was intrigued by the addition of ‘precious woods’ to the original’s formulation (and I liked the bottle too).

In truth, this doesn’t seem to differ too greatly from the original (based solely on my memory I’m afraid, as I no longer have the original to compare to). It still has that fresh somewhat metallic opening feel about it, but this version does appear to pull back a touch on that famous (or infamous) metallic sourness.

The fruity sweetness of the lychee combined with just a hint of bitterness from the tea note gives a wonderful lift to the middle phase, but I wished this stage lasted a bit longer!

I’m not sure what kind of ‘precious woods’ have been added to the base, but I do like the overall effect that this leaves with me. Where the original Chrome has a definite Spring/Summer & soapy/aquatic vibe, Chrome Bois Precieux has a little richer and a deeper more balanced presence. I think it’s suitable for all year round and any occasion use.

Overall I’d say it’s a great option for those who love the original, but want to try something a touch different. For me, I have to admit that although Chrome wasn’t a ‘must have’ or top 20 in my collection, I always enjoyed it when I chose to wear it. I find that this Chrome Bois Precieux version is more to my taste and will probably get more use than the original.

Sillage and longevity are on a par with the original version of Chrome. On me this lasts a decent 8 hours or more. If you can get this cheaply, why not give it a try.

Chrome Bois Precieux by Azzaro 4.25 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Chrome Bois Precieux fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Chrome Bois Precieux, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chrome Bois Precieux by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chrome Bois Precieux by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Moschino Friends Men Dior Dior Homme Cologne 2013 Boucheron Boucheron Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night Dior Dior Homme Sport Azzaro Chrome Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole Vintage Black Rochas Rochas Man Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme John Varvatos John Varvatos Dior Dune Davidoff Cool Water Sea Scent and Sun Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Summer 2007 Homme Givenchy Les Parfums Mythiques - Monsieur de Givenchy Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Kenneth Cole Reaction Prada Infusion d`Homme Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Clinique Clinique Happy Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme