Designers » A » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Chrome Legend Azzaro for men
dislike

I have it: 564 I had it: 229 I want it: 247 My signature: 11

Chrome Legend Azzaro for men Videos

Chrome Legend by Azzaro is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for men. Chrome Legend was launched in 2007. Chrome Legend was created by Christophe Raynaud and Olivier Pescheux. The fragrance features tonka bean, amber, musk, oakmoss, green apple, tea, vetiver, cedar and bitter orange.

Tonka Bean Amber Musk Oakmoss Green Apple Tea Vetiver Cedar Bitter Orange

Classic Black
Andy Warhol Montauk

Chrome Legend Fragrance Reviews

junior halston
junior halston

Very strong fragrance that you can reek of if not careful, it so strong that your nose starts to turn it off and not notice it and you want to refresh it.

ADon
ADon

Lets put it this way, this fragrance is straight fire.

Women like the smell, not head over heals for it but who cares. It projects and lasts long. It has this metallic green apple open and dries down to a smooth musk, its good.

adamantyr
adamantyr

We picked this one up at Ross inexpensively, and it has been a winner!

It has a fresh aromatic opening; I definitely get the tea and a hint of citrus at the start, with some spice. The amber, vetiver and musk blend nicely as an inoffensive warm base as it dries down.

I love green apple, but I'm not really smelling too much of it in this scent... to me, a green apple note should be both sweet and tart, and there is no tartness here. Just a warm fresh light spiciness.

Longevity is the big issue with it; I find it only lasts on me about four hours and then is gone from my skin. Definitely worth a refresh in the afternoon though!

hiru222
hiru222

I am strict reviewer and according to my taste I'll give 9/10 . Worth buy and good fragrance

ShaverX
ShaverX

I've had this cologne for a mere two days. I have been wearing it exclusively for the past two days. I have to say it has an amazing opening. i truly love it and it lasts and has tremendous silage. This is a rare thing for me. To find a non gourmand with great silage. I am impressed. The only thing I am not digging so far is the deep drydown. I am detecting some older gentleman aromas after a few hours of the top wearing off. I will continue to test. Hopefully I am wrong, because I really dig this top. This is one fragrance that I'd prefer to remain 100% linear.

Anosmic
Anosmic

Incredible projection, longevity, and sillage as noted. To my nose, mixed in with the nice apple smell, there is a strange citronella candle-like smell to it though...

That one note ruins it for me. But if your nose doesn't pick up that note, I'd highly recommend this fragrance due to its exceptional performance.

deathpill
deathpill

Smells like a public toilet! I don't understand how this one gets so much love! or is it just me?

Teezam
Teezam

been using this for sometime as a daily driver.

Its quite affordable and gets you through half a day.

Just don't expect any "WoW" effects or compliments from it.

1/2 to 1 hour- 1 feet projection
After the first 1-2 hours the projection is preety much close to the skin and lingers for rest of the day.

(P.s--> most perfumes lasts considerably shorter on my skin)

For its price won't complaint, keeps the sweat smell out through the day. its non offensive smell is ideal for regular use- where u want to wear something but not run your precious bottles to dry up.

Buysblind
Buysblind

For under $25 for a 4.2 oz bottle, Chrome Legend is a bargain. To begin, it's distinct. I haven't sniffed anything else that smells like it--even its progenitor, Chrome is very different from Legend. Second of all, the projection and longevity are excellent. It lasts a long time and has great sillage which will leave a nice little wake behind you wherever you go. Finally, the smell--light, vague apple notes over a semi-soapy, though ultimately warm base. The orange blossom, white musk, and tea notes create a clean, bitter-sweet aroma that's backed up and given some warmth through the use of tonka and amber, and balanced with the woods. However, I recommended sampling this first, as it's really a distinct that smell that you could either enjoy or dislike. I like it, and find it's a good scent to wear during the day to work. It smells clean and fresh, but not common. The ingredients seem to be of an average quality. Although synthetic, it doesn't exhibit the same harsh, metallic, chemical nature of the original Chrome. A versatile, year-round workhorse, Legend gets two thumbs up, and 3 out of 5 stars.

machsta14
machsta14

Love the apple and metallic note in this fragrence.

Clean , sharpe , long lasting

This is my 'sharpe mind sharpe focus' go to smell.

vismundcygnus
vismundcygnus

Apple (and most fruits) will hardly ever succeed to be the top and longest lasting note in a perfume.
I get that gas station smell-a-like aroma that was described somewhere around here, and benzene (aldehydes) is most probably responsible for this. They must have done it this way to have the apple note develop at a skin level so it lasts as long as possible and let the tea/bitter orange combo do its job in sillage and projection.
The 'gas station' smell quickly unfolds a confident bitter orange aroma that leaves a trail behind you for the next 2 hours and progressively lands close to the skin for the rest of the day.
All in all, I personally find it interesting how these 2 guys create perfumes based on chemical composition just like Anick Menardo does. And succeeds.

UPDATE: Sillage has immediate whipping power! Unlike any other perfume I've ever been complimented on, women go wild crazy on this. A close girlfriend stated she could picture a sensual masculine man after this. A lesbian friend stated she could go back straight after this.

101eastbound
101eastbound

Lasts two hours? Man, this one is a beast. Two sprays fill an entire room, it lasts at least a day on the skin and at least a week on clothes. A fruity, fresh and sweet fragance but also with a metallic, almost smokey smell in the background which makes it both playful and classy but not refreshing and uplifting as Cool Water for instance. My mind often takes me to a hot summer beach smelling this. Perfect to wear when you're away the whole day, knowing the smell will last 'til evening.

jivanshi

@RyanBeckGuitar: This is NOT discontinued. STOP SPREADING FALSE RUMOURS!

EnoughScents
EnoughScents

A four bag, grand slam:

First - great scent, not widely used
Second - casual and formal versatility
Third - long lasting projection
Home - affordability

The Hall of Famer of my rotation.

reboulenorellana
reboulenorellana

Perfume muy fresco, limpio y de un olor muy agradable. Es sintético pero lo puedes conseguir a muy buen precio. Perfecto para el verano o para ir al gym.

garfimacs
garfimacs

For years long my daytime signature scent was Cool Water... I liked it because the good sillage and longevity... and the modest, but still notable fresh smell with a bit creative play to the sweety part...

And then I saw this juice here, on this site... Let's try it... The very first imagination was: Too hard and too harsh... Not the love at first spray... But following a few minutes I started to understand the grandiosity of this scent... Azzaro Chrome was a good, but too linear - may I say boring - scent... Nothing wrong with it, just nothing special... Chrome legend is very similar to the Chrome... but with an extra touch of creativity, fantasy...This little spark makes the Legend not comparable with the original, such more better... Legend is full with playful, talented flickers... I fallen in love and it became my daytime signature scent... Great sillage, even better longevity... ( still on my wrist on the next day )

jivanshi

Fresh clean green apples galore, a tiny bit amberish musky. Love at first sniff, and I can pretty much sense all the notes in the background, with bitter orange not far from the apple, and the others much lower. Long lasting and good projection. The bottle is very well crafted, I don't understand why they put such a cheap feeling cap onto it. Better ditch the cap altogether, it feels like it doesn't belong there anyway.

Joeri
Joeri

Blind buy, I really thought it would be a lot better. I remember the original chrome fairly good and I consider it to be much, much more pleasant.
This flanker really isn't bad but...I got this Chrome Legend together with Lalique Hommage à l' Homme and a quick test of both painfully illustrated the differences in quality and richness. Chrome seemed as synthetic and superficial as Lalique was intense and natural. But as they are both so different, one must not really put them next to each other. As for the topnotes, while doing the little test, everybody in the room preferred the Chrome Legend. I must say that the wife and my little girls love Legend, and that means ...i'm also a quite happy with it.

cmbathyal
cmbathyal

This guy is a good gym buddy;-).. its fresh and thankfully not a horrible metallic aquatic as you will find out with many wannabe sport cheapies.

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

A somewhat fruity, soapy smell.
It smells quite pleasant and attractive, but is terribly synthetic. Once you get past this, it is an alluring fragrance in the Chrome flankers.
Legend has a clean smell, blended with fruity undertones and a decent projection. I usually get about 4-6 hours of this cologne, with okay projection througout.

Projection- 6/10 (Maybe arms length)
Longevity- 6/10 (4-6hrs)
Versatility- 6/10 (For the college male/ young man)

Raidersteveo
Raidersteveo

Awesome juice! Much better than average projection and longevity. I find the scent to be pretty unique. I have not as yet tried any other perfume with a heavy apple note and a tea note playing second fiddle. The combination is exquisite and perfectly blended. I have tried other perfumes where tea is the main player and haven't really fallen in love with any of them. Seems my nose likes it better relegated to a role player rather than standing in the lead.

I can easily count this among the top 10 juices that I own and what's more amazing is that it also among my least expensive. Highly recommended!

lovetribe
lovetribe

what awesome perfume.to have absolutely.is the perfect summer scent for who as me don't love more citrus as all summer scent.i love it more then ck crave that was my preferite summer scent.longevity and sillage incredible.

a super must have!!!!!!!!!!!

Vincheng
Vincheng

Questo è un profumo da avere assolutamente! non è molto conosciuto! fresco, fruttato, sensuale ... ho ricevuto molti complimenti da parte delle ragazze ogni qualvolta lo indossavo ... lo consiglio vivamente.

picasso_x
picasso_x

This is super perfume because very long last heavy sillage and good odor. Very cool,fresh fruit smell refresh and comfort feeling.It's best one for summer best one from Azzaro. I love it.If you love green apple and you looking for summer perfume,this is good one for your choice.

mazda3red
mazda3red

this cologne is a BEAST!wonder why i never saw it at
least in the top 20 best colognes huge huge compliment getter! my friends have this cologne and they say the same thing huge compliments!And its very cheap for its quality.

Mr.Hyde
Mr.Hyde

Very Long Lasting. Smells fresh and clean.

wbissar
wbissar

A nice soft and versatile summer frag. Much better than the other Azzaro frags.

Ryanmmas26
Ryanmmas26

A great bang for your buck here folks !

This is not an amazing fragrance by any means but its very nice and a nice 1 to have in your collection when your just going out and want to smell nice but dont want to use up 1 of your more expensive or favorite colognes. Its also very easy on the wallet

With this scent I get a lot of the tea and musk in this and thats honestly all I smell in this. Its a very relaxing,green,refreshing scent thats perfect for the spring time ! Also with this a little goes a long way as 2-3 sprays is honestly all you need. Anymore then that and this tends to smell overly musky and loses its appeal.

Projection is pretty good on this as it projects very well through the first 8 hours on your skin and the last 4 hours it becomes a skin scent

Longevity is amazing on this as it lasts 10-16 hours

Id give this a 6.75 out of 10

milk
milk

The advert captures this scent beautifully.It's like being surrounded by a large body of water.So blue,refreshing,airy and calming.It's casual,fun and adventurous with modernity at it's centre.It's long lasting with good sillage and very affordable price.If put on clothes,they will practically smell new and on skin so clean and inviting.

Merdogan1
Merdogan1

En başta notalarında bahsedilen elma, çay, misk falan gibi kokuları görüp aklınıza muazzam bir karışım canlanmasın. Fiyat / performans oranı makul olsa da şahsen o bahsedilen notaları hemen hiç hissedemediğim gayet sentetik bir karışım olarak kullandım. Çok kötü diyemem ama vasatın üzerine kesinlikle çıkamıyor. 125ml karşılığında Türkiye'de 80-90TL fiyatla alınabildiğini düşünürsek alınıp kullanılabilir. Ama kalite arıyorsanız kesinlikle Azzaro'nun son yıllarda adına yakışmayan ürünlerinden biri daha karşımızda. Aslında Azzaro'nun en beğenilen kokusuna bile hayran olduğumu söyleyemem ama en azından kalitesi vardı. Son yıllarda bence o kaliteyi de kaybetti. Peki parfüm nasıl kokuyor? Kalıcılığı nasıl? Kime uygun? Bu soruların hepsine verebileceğim tek cümlelik cevabım var. Sıradan süpermarket parfümlerinden az daha kaliteli bir koku kullanmak ve kötü kokmak istemeyen herkese uyar. Yaz kış farketmez ama kışın daha bir çekingen kalıyor. Kalıcılık da 3-5 saatten sonra etkisini kaybettiriyor. Aldığıma pişman olmasam da bir şişe daha alırsam ancak bitirmeden koleksiyonumda dursun diye alırım. Bir başyapıt değil ama berbat bir ürün muamelesi görmeyi de hiç haketmiyor. Büyük beklentileri olmayan parfüm sever arkadaşlar alıp deneyebilir.

Not : Yorumlarımı ve özel mesajlarıma cevaplarımı sadece Türkçe olarak yapacağım. Böylece yabancı dil konusunda sıkıntı yaşayan arkadaşlara gerçekten denediğim parfümlerdeki kendi görüşlerimi paylaşmayı amaçlıyorum.

Extol
Extol

Well... I got this in the mail the other day... two days of wearing it, I think I can make a "review".

I would like to state, as I have in my previous posts, I am not an expert on scents. My opinion is that of a person who just really wants to smell good. :)

Azzaro Chrome Legend is supreme. I go from an inside environment to an outside environment constantly for my job. It was 80 degrees the last few days (nearly, anyway), and this stuff lasted until I got home and even after I worked out. I kid you not, I put it on at 7:30 AM and it worked well into the 12 hour mark. It also seems like the sillage is barely altered throughout the day. It still projects to a foot after 8 hours.

In terms of sillage, it is a monster. In my opinion. But, as a friend of mine put it, it is a soft and subtle smell that doesn't rush into your nose. When you are 4 feet away from me and smell it, it doesn't change when you get closer. It is great. A female co-worker said she actually couldn't stand next to me because it smelled so good. :P throughout the entire day she raved about it.

The good thing about this cologne is you can wear it any time, anywhere, and in my opinion, any season. Last night I wore it to a restaurant and it served me well. :)

Right now, this is a favorite for me. Great job by Azzaro.

UPDATE 9/11:
Having worn this 90% of the time this summer, I'm pleased with it entirely. :) I've received a ton of complements and some of them are from 10 feet away with the wind blowing and I was upwind from them lol. The only other summer frag I use that got compliments was Hugo Boss. Which I still got ten times more with Chrome Legend. :) it's hard to beat it for a summer fragrance, and not only I think so.

Roman86
Roman86

I'll have to agree with the reviewer below me. This is a synthetic fragrance through and through and not in a good way. Smells cheap and just plain strange. I'd recommend Cerruti Pour Homme if you want a fresh fragrance that isn't a complete synthetic chemical mess.

senpai
senpai

i just hate it ...

i give this fragrance a chance, but it's just don't work for me...

something in this is really bothering me...

i'm really suprised that it has so many positive reviews...

marko.tiution
marko.tiution

It's not my stlye, it have a little bit strange smell I think.. There is many better scent for summer!

johannbale
johannbale

Not a bad fresh fragrance. Great for summer.
Worth to try.

scent 7/10
sillage 7/10
longevity 7/10

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

I can't believe some people are saying this fragrance projects badly.... From personal experience I would spray this on in my room then walked out for a good 10 minutes and came back... My room was still strong of this fragrance..

And knowing a few guys who wear this ... Sitting in a room with them, this fragrance literally can be smelled from across the room.. Nice fragrance but a little can go a long way.. This is great for an aquatic / fresh fragrance..

The nose can get use to aromas if they linger long enough... The best way to see if it's really gone is to ask people around you if they can smell it

Shoota#1
Shoota#1

I blind bought this one for 10 bucks for 1.7 oz and I tell you this was a steal. Man I like this one for sure. Reminds me of why I like fragrances so much. Fresh, Fruity with a touch of wood and citrus. I think a linen shirt and linen pants walking on the sea shore with a high class cigar with this cologne is very classy.

C@nn@r
C@nn@r

I first smelled this cologne at a TJ Maxx. At first I put it aside and did not really think too much about it. However, I continually smelled my wrist and liked it more and more every minute. The most surprising thing about this cologne is that I had sprayed it at about 4pm and still smelled it strong at 11pm even after taking a shower. The small patch on my wrist still had traces of the cologne the next morning.

After sharing this story I must say Chrome Legend is very nice! It is fresh, invigorating, fruity, and sweet on the dry down. Chrome legend opens up with a strong blast of orange and tea. To me it smells like a sweet orange tea that one would make up on a real hot day. It is definitely refreshing. The dry down is sweet with the tonka/amber combo but slightly woody from the cedar and vetiver. Overall it is fairly linear but great smelling all the way through.

A great spring/summer scent that last a long time and projects very well. The bottle is simple but I think the cap is a bit cheap looking/feeling. I bought my 4.2oz bottle for about $27 so it was an amazing purchase.

Sillage: 8/10
Versatility: 6/10
Overall: 8.5/10

I highly recommend Chrome Legend!

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

I'm actually surprised by the reviews of Legend, and by the pyramid. I'm also with reviewers "Bassplant" & "pob75" in a few ways here.

First, the apple note as described in the reviews is being grossly overstated, imho. There IS green apple, but as "ErinBerry" before me said, think apple peel, not exactly apple fruit - and to me it's a Granny Smith's peel. Apple peel has a dry, bitter, almost papery smell, tinged only lightly by sweetness. If you want a sweeter apple fruit note, just wear Cool Water, for its apple (admittedly crab, but only according to the press) smells very bright and lucid, and is much sweeter than Legend's.

I get a huge blast of aldehydes in the first five minutes with this scent. Then I get a peppery cedar note, followed by an unusual salty floral accord, very, very close to the ambergris-laden accord comprising Old Spice Fresh Scent. Keep in mind that you can buy Old Spice Fresh at the grocery store for $8. Legend in the 2.6 oz bottle will likely set you back at least $20. But Azzaro's treatment of this kind of briny floral element is a bit better than P&G's. There's more movement, better note separation, and none of the chemical loudness. Yet, in some ways, as "pob75" pointed out, it does smell solvent-like and weird. And as "Bassplant" mentioned, this arrangement could be disappointing to the wrong customer, and in some ways arguably doesn't work. Arguably.

The notes coalesce around the original Chrome's metallic citrus characteristics in the further drydown, and while I'm no Chrome hater, I'm also no Chrome fan, so this outcome isn't exactly, as Ferris Bueller would say, "so choice." Try before you buy, but know that as far as briny ambergris florals go, this is a decent one. For the cheap-but-effective version (if you don't want to bother spending $20+ on Chrome) look for Old Spice Fresh Scent.

Oh, and as for tea notes - I smell none at all. Doesn't mean they're not there, just that I don't smell them, and I'm a big fan of Liz Arden Green Tea, which actually uses real green tea extract. So I'm puzzled as far as tea is concerned. Perhaps I'll smell it in subsequent wearings. Very interesting fragrance.

UPDATE

This is one of the few fragrances I've had to revise my opinion on. I'm wearing it again today, this time not letting any preconceived ideas taint my feelings about it. I have to say that it smells even better now than it did the last few times, and I think I'm smelling a lot more green apple now. In fact, the fragrances DOES seem like an apple-based scent, and better still, a very similar apple as is in Coty's Cool Water, like the perfumers X-Acto Knifed the sea-spray & crab apple accord from that fougere and stuck it into this somewhat fresher and more abstract Azzaro creation. I'm reminded a bit more of Guy Laroche's Horizon, also. There's that weird, dry green note that I mentioned earlier, and it smells briny and "gummy," but not as heavy as in Horizon. Legend is breezier and fresher.

I'm a sucker for apple notes. It turns out that I smell the apple more and more each time I try this. To say it is growing on me is an understatement.

Added note: Got a compliment from Chrome Legend from a young female co-worker who has made it pretty obvious that she gets a little bit of the "butterfly effect" whenever I'm around (not really sure why). She asked what it was, and I told her. She said, "Oh, I love Chrome, it's my favorite." Luca Turin-philes, take note: you may find these types of perfumes tiresome, as I do. But there's really no denying it - women love this sort of fragrance on a man.

ErinBerry
ErinBerry

Not bad. It's so inoffensive and light I doubt anyone would fall in love with it, but it's nice.

Definitely get the green apple (the peel, not the fruit) and the tea (green tea specifically.)

You could get an idea if it'd work for you by rubbing some green apple peel on your skin and giving it a big whiff!

I'm really not a fan of amber in general, though, so I'll be giving this a pass.

masterfear
masterfear

Nice, light and fresh and smells great; best for summertime but can be used all year round. This perfume got me nice compliments from a lady "Smell Nice". So i would recommend this as it really smells great. Will definitely renew the bottle, my signature.

Hassanirq
Hassanirq

A very calming and soothing scent. Nice longevity and projectiviy not a beast but nice. I like to use it as a casual fragrance and its a very much all season type frag and thats a reason to consider it as a signiture scent. And really like it more then the original chrome.

Chani.K
Chani.K

I really didnt expect the beautiful fresh green apples i get from this, such a beautiful but simple scent that lasts forever on my skin. I reach for this on a hot day.

EmperorToro
EmperorToro

Living in a warm weather climate it is a 3 season frag for me. It's casual, clean, fresh, and approachable without being boring. Sadly, with my body chemistry I can only eek out 3-4 hours of use, sometimes less. The good news it that it can be found for a reasonable price. If I need to reapply, my wallet doesn't feel too strong a pinch.

mhdrazali21
mhdrazali21

Just received this. Bought it on discounted price online and I must say this is alright for a daily scent. Not strong and lasted only about 4 hours while indoors but I would still go for this anyway. Suitable for work as well except for formal and specific functions. To me this is quite similar with Versace PH but lasted a bit longer. A very safe, versatile fragrance and good value for money.

kikivsdiablo
kikivsdiablo

Just bought it. Pick up blindly based on my research in here. Smell sweet and i can say its soft. Projection bad on me. Won't last 4 hrs. Not suitable for outdoor activities. However i feel convinient wearing it when doing my office task. BTW its cheap.

Mr.Bobby.N
Mr.Bobby.N

WOW!

I thought I'd smelt most of the 'fresh' varieties out there. It's usually a variation on the standard citrus smell, but Azzaro has made something unique here. I think of cool water, palm trees, coconut and a fresh breeze with this smell.

Makes you feel like a millionaire on a summer holiday.

Most 'fresh' scents make you think of youth, but this is the first fresh/clean summer scent that is undoubtably for an adult. Very classy.

This is the best classy summer/fresh fragrance I've come across.

Fantastic.

ppokpoon
ppokpoon

A loud bravo to Azzaro! This one deserves its subtitle "Legend". A powerful and refreshing fragrance in a generous 125 ml. bottle at a very reasonable price, it will refresh and energize you all day. Its projection and longevity are great. This is a modest winner and a true bargain to boot.

vikramg
vikramg

'Azzaro Chrome Legend'... The longetivity is great. The MUST-HAVE perfume in a men's closet.

presoon
presoon

its an excellent perfume with good longevity. nice buy for the money

iconoclast

@ fan.of.devin : "...Sadly longevity and projection are downright bad" ?? C'mon, you must be kidding?! You must have become anosmic, cos this powerhouse brute in a velvet glove smites virtually every fragrance I know!

iLikeColognes
iLikeColognes

At first i get the metallic note and coconut, when i settles down to me it becomes a great smell of coconut and florals.
great sillage and longevity. very reccomended.

ohyousooners
ohyousooners

Yikes! It's like trying to stuff a Granny Smith apple and some aluminum foil up your nose. Lots of synthetic and metal vibes going on here.

Even after the opening, it never stopped screaming at me. Big time headache too. Whoa!

While I usually like the Azzaro house, this one's going on ebay. Any offers?

eliweisz
eliweisz

What a pleasant surprise! Bought a 125ml bottle of Chrome Legend for about $30 without testing. My first impression was rather disappointing - totally synthetic sweetish 'fresh' scent, very strong and hardly pleasing. But in a few minutes it softened and developed a very natural fruity note. Some herbal tones, most notably green tea, were revealed later. Rich aroma, changing every hour. Drydown is pure delight, all vetiver & oakmoss, classic! Projection is good and longevity is remarkable, no less than 10 hours. Recommended.

fan.of.devin
fan.of.devin

I don't mind the synthetic qualities of this fragrance, it's actually part of its charm how metallic and clean and futuristic this smells. Bottle itself looks awesome, but they managed to make the cheapest, crappiest, ricketiest cap for this thing...
Projection and longevity are pretty average for a summer scent, which is to say, not great. Shame.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

I also have to agree with every one else when it comes to both the price and projection of this frag. Chrome legend is a BEAST !!!!!!!! I have never seen any cologne do what Legend does all considered. Thou the price is very affordable it could easily be sold for 40usd and I would still buy it. Aside from original Azzaro, this cologne is an EXCELLENT frag for spring/summer and through the fall.
The notes do start off strong but after it settles quickly you then have an AWESOME and FULL BODY frag.
One of the first notes I detect is green apple and then Oakmoss with amber to warm up the cologne. The sweet/spicy scent comes from the Tonka bean and Vetiver mixed with bitter orange. As it settles I can smell Musk with a woodsy aroma from the cedar. Besides the tea leaf I almost pick up the scent of Violet leafs which would really give it a aromatic scent in my opinion. I would also categorize this frag as a "fresh spicy" cologne.
Longevity is SUPERB....well past 8 hours.
Sillage I find this frag to have one of THE highest ratings...you can smell it 5ft away when you first spray it on in the first two hours.
Overall, comparing this frag to Azzaro Chrome Sport, ACS is very light and almost non excitant after a couple of hours. Azzaro legend is just the opposite, it has a really sexy aroma and it stays on for a long time.
How can you go wrong...excellent price and excellent projections. 10/10 in my book

ososigma16
ososigma16

I been using this fragrance for a while, I get the big bottle and every time that I want to get noticed I use it.
I don't have a problem using cheap or very expensive as long as the fragrances accomplished with the purpose, just like this!
It is fresh, different and sophisticate, perfect to use in a summer days.

CheonYoung
CheonYoung

my boyfriend hate it very much.
He said the vetiver is overpowering and it smells like old man perfume.
Dunno though, because it smells good for me
:p

vitilsky
vitilsky

It is like drinking Sprite Zero with lots of ice. Lots of aspartame. Same here, it's like artificial. But I will sample it again.

dmirror
dmirror

Chrome Legend one word spectacular! if haven't tried this you need too its great stuff just like the regular chrome it lasts all day long and projects greatly so don't spray on too much but back to the scent i can't fully explain it but its kind of citrusy powdery IDK overall its a really clean scent great stuff i own all of the azzaro chrome lines they're all compliment getters P.S. you can wear it year round but its even better in the summer or in warm weather or office

rafa3lo

can anyone tell me if you have heard about chrome legend fake ? coz i believe mine is...and again can anyone that has 125 ml chrome legend post me photos to see code or anything that might help me get it out of my mind that is fake?

tna11
tna11

guy try joop go its very similar

RyBayBayMPLS

@rafa3lo, i dont know man.. i usually get 5-8 hours atleast in the summer.

rafa3lo

it's just me or the perfume does not last long time ? i apply around 6 sprays and i get 4-5 hours ..but i don;t believe the perfume float the room like others...or maybe my nose is getiing used with it ...
or maybe i have problem with my skin ...

RyBayBayMPLS

this is MY most often used frag in the summer time.. i love this stuff, i really cant explain why because i dont exactly know.. it just smells really good in the warm weather. 0ranges type vibe.

this frag really gives you a BLAST, and i mean BLAST of what it has to offer. you dont even half to spray this stuff on your skin. if you spray it ONCE in a room and walk thru it right after you spray it.. you will be smelled when you walk out the house.

however, i spray about 3-4.. sometimes even 5 times cuz i like to get noticed.. anything more than that it might be over powering because it DOES project especially in the heat.

overall, i give it a 10/10.. it does its job in the summer.

puria_stalker
puria_stalker

باسلام . . . ترکیب سیب سبز همراه با چای و پرتقال در این عطر بسیار قایل توجه و مناسبه . . به نظره من یک عطر تابستانه بسیار عالی و مناسبه که اگر درست ازش استفاده کنید (منظورم بعد از استحمام با شامپو بدنه( یک شیفته کاری یعنی حدودو 5 تا 6 ساعت دوام داره که این برای یه عطر با این ترکیبات بسیار بسیار عالیه !!به نظر من جزو 10 کاره تابستانه مناسب هستش

Tuvok
Tuvok

Paid for 75ml 20 euros sooooo....people come on, it is a cheap fragrance which offers very good staying power and sillage. Some people say it is to generic, and boring but show me a good spring/summer frag for that price that is original and as well powerful. I like it because it gives me a feeling I'm fresh, just out of shower like, and lasts forever on me. It is more potent then original Chrome, but for my nose is very similar, especially after some time. If you like original Chrome and find it too weak, buy Legend. I never used it during hot weather but I think that it could be too cloying, so better apply half a spritz behind each ear and it should do the trick. For spring it is perfect in my opinion.

emrahmutku
emrahmutku

I had tried this scent at a drugstore called Superpharma in Poland and loved it so far and bought 125 ml one from ebay with a good price, I think this can be used for everyday, not only spring&summer time yes? Any one who has same opinion with me? I just want to wear something everyday and everytime and not to owerpower to people aswell, hope this will do it. I will update about the performance on me when i get it asap.

Mr.Lazuardi
Mr.Lazuardi

love this stuff !!!!
this stuff is awesome,i got great longevity on it and the projection is no doubt,longevity & projection BEAST !!!!
cheap but AWESOME

srininet1

Definitely very long lasting, pleasing fresh fragrance which, surprisingly, my wife also loves wearing!! Great value for money (125 ml) and a must buy!

rishabhmail125
rishabhmail125

aah..! what a miss.. this scent is capable of becoming a superheroes in clean, non offensive everyday fragrances but sillage and longevity are a major issues. but do try we all have different skins.

n1Musashi
n1Musashi

Compliment getter. Fist day using it and lots of compliments already! Plus, it'projection a beasts

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

I like this fragrance alot as a casual spring/summer scent. It goes on very green and strong with a spicy undertone, which I can only assume is the tea. I purchased a 2.5 oz bottle from marshalls after testing a smaller bottle that was already open. I went to the gym with the scent on my hand and left an hour later with the scent just as strong as I applied it an hour prior. The notes change a only a little bit throughout, with the spice leaving and the creamy musk entering, all while keeping the same green/fruity base. The fruityness is mild. It's not a sweet scent but the apple gives it character. I have the original chrome as well and I think that they are nothing alike. I also have chrome sport and enjoy chrome summer. All in all, chrome has a fragrance for each season and mood that you could be in. I would wear legend at work, or on a crisp spring sunny day. The longevity is still in testing for me but the projection is strong at first and settles down after an hour or so.
UPDATE: after a few hours, it smells like chrome. Its like the prequel to chrome.

Chacka
Chacka

Chrome Legend by Azzaro is the best cologne i have ever smelt...EVER.
The smell of this fragrance will stand out from your collection.
This cologne is my signature smell for school, you are guaranteed the attention from girls when wearing this.

Lasts all day too!

I will make sure i never run out of this cologne and neither should you.

InnerfirE
InnerfirE

I think one of the best is Chrome. It kicks! Heavy duty long lasting protection.

Ultra.Black7
Ultra.Black7

شبیه آزارو کروم هست ولی شیرین تر و سنگین تر و مجلسی تر
حس سبکی آزارو کروم توش کمتر شده ولی کلاسش هم بالاتر رفته
پخش بوش به نظر یکم پایینه ولی ماندگاریش نسبتا خوبه

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A long lasting frag which has strong yet subtle projection, is affordable and is creamy-spicy on the skin but take a step back, and the projecting scent from afar is stunning....

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 3.5 hours - Initially floods the room then 1.5 foot projection. This is a soft fragrance but projects a lot. On the skin it is creamy-spicy, with the amber and tonka bean and perhaps oakmoss adding the spice element (though not in a smokey way). Its not to my taste and is like "rice wine." It is a little like Chanel Allure Homme Sport EXTREME after 1 hour of that frag. However, I kept on getting a waft of a stunning, alluring, modern, moorish aroma but every time I smelt my skin, it was not Chrome Legend. Eureka...!This frags literally smells entirely different when you smell the projecting aroma from over 8 inches. Its a keeper now and goes way to the top of the list!. IMHO spray this one well away from your nose, even to the point of spraying the centre of your chest, or lower, and let the projecting aroma float upwards. I have to resist from spraying any closer to my nose, as I feel conditioned to do so, but the resistance pays off....

3.5 hours - 6 hours - 1 foot projection. Wowie, stay away from smelling the skin though! Compliments!!

6 hours - 7 hours - 7 inch projection. Such a tame creamy smell, but stays around for ages. Linear frag

7 hours - 10 hours - 2 inch projection

Cool, Modern Bottle

This is very similar but better and stronger than Paul Smith Men London

There is one note in this which is not so nice and IMHO may spoil for many who try this

I don't recommend this for Summer use, even warm Spring days is not ideal, use this in the Colder days of Winter and end of Autumn

Quality (from afar)

sandipraykar
sandipraykar

Excellent scent, strong when you first spray it but when it settles
down it's awesome. I just got into the whole scent world and
imeediately fell in love with this fragrance. brilliant for its value
for money as well.

Cody_42
Cody_42

I just bought a 4.2oz bottle off eBay last night, only to find out my sister bought me the 2.6oz at Walmart today as a thanks for babysitting her son. So I was hopeful that I would like it, seeing as how I'd soon own 6.8oz of it. Luckily I did like it, but how could you not? It's such an easy going scent.
It's almost too strong at first(my sister remarked that it's all she could smell when she entered the house this afternoon) but after an hour or so it dissipates to a nice moderate sillage. The apple and tea notes are definitely noticable immediately and seemed to stick around for the majority of the time, up until the 6th hour where it's since become a soft amber/vetiver scent.
This stuff lingers too. 12+ hours since I first applied it(one spray) and I can still smell it on my chest and shirt, although quite close to the skin now. My only complaint is that I wish the other notes came through for me. I could only sense a chemically metallic note at first, green apple/tea, then amber/vetiver. The others seem lost, although that might just be my inexperience showing, as I'm quite new to the fragrance scene.
I also kind of wish it projected more. It was a monster for the first hour, but quickly calmed down after that. Then again, that was just one spray.
Overall I quite like Chrome Legend, which is a good thing since I seem to suddenly have a stock pile. I just hope it doubles as a fall fragrance as I'm currently a bit late for the spring/summer scene.

ComaSaan
ComaSaan

A fresh, watermellony and metallic fragrance. (metallic is not like rusted iron, its not offensive) Sometimes i get a coconut note in this too. But i like this one. Projects well and lasts long. Best of all, draws compliments.

Recomended for summer day wear. ;)

eelee
eelee

I was pleasantly surprised by this one. It has a slight coconut smell on my skin, but it is not feminine.

ricardohmedina2
ricardohmedina2

I have to redime myself about this one. My previous review classified this one as a inoffensive fragrance.
In fact, Legend is a powerful and longlasting fragrance. I get more than 8 hours easy of longevity every time I use it.
But I realized that for me Legend is better suited on low temperatures. That's because it has a sweet aura mantaining the fresh and fruity aspect.
Be careful with the number of sprays!

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

I didn't care for it. I bought 2 bottles, one for myself and one for someone else as a gift. I ended up giving my bottle away and so did he. Neither of us liked it. Too strong, too strange and quite unpleasant. I'll take Chrome Sport over this any day.

srininet1

Bought this a week ago after lot of tests, despite having two unpacked perfumes at home (Armani Pour Homme and Nautica Blue). Its an very pleasing and fresh smell that goes well on me but fades away very quickly when my father applies it on his skin. Lets see how it goes.

Bassplant
Bassplant

I purchased Azzaro Chrome blindly. Why? 2 reasons.

First, the original Azzaro Chrome is one of my top 6 favorite fragrances. I think it has become a classic, clean scent. So much that it has the danger of becoming overused. So I had very high expectations of this flanker.

Second, a big difference between Azzaro Chrome and Chrome Legend is the addition of the green apple note. Green apple is absolutely one of my favorite notes, especially when coupled with woodsy notes.

So here were 2 reasons to purchase Chrome Legend. It's a flanker of a masterpiece fragrance and it also contains one of my favorite notes. Should make it perfect, no? Well, not exactly. I was certainly underwhelmed. It definitely smells reminiscent of Chrome original but it's much sweeter (in a strange way though, not the way I expected). The green apple struck me as a strange combination with the original chrome smell. Didn't seem to quite work somehow. The sweetness was a little too synthetic for me maybe. And it never dried into a luscious true green apple smell for me.... too metallic.

Chrome Legend is certainly not bad at all. I like it. I don't love it, but I do like it. It's just that I had such high hopes that it didn't live up to. If you are on the fence on which Azzaro to try, you simply can't go wrong with the original Chrome. Yes, it's becoming very popular - but it also smells wonderful.

camposg
camposg

This is one of my two favorite and only summer time fragrances. The name says it all "legend" better than the first chrome, and sport. Look no further this is a "buy" ages 23-40 in my opinion. The other is "bijan -style"

KeithScar
KeithScar

Chrome Legend is a great underrated fragrance from the Azzaro house. THis is a daytime casual scent that lasts. The aromatic fruity feels kicks off with with a strong green apple orangey vibe to it and settles with a nice oakmoss, Chrome Legend reminds me of a zesty KC Reaction but with a much cheaper bargain bin price

adrian.prince
adrian.prince

I found it a so-so perfume, longevity and projection are average to slightly above average. all in all is not bad but not fantastic. I prefer the original chrome the best.
longevity: 6.5/10
projection: 6/10

keffy
keffy

Chrome legend is a very synthetic fragrance that opens with a blast of grapefruit and apple notes, actually, the longevity is great, if you dont bath, this stuff will stick around, for the price, its not a bad buy at all, ive been through two bottles but wont be purchasing anymore, if i do purchase, i would give to someone as a gift.

garett
garett

This is a fresh , has some heating effect too on my skin.Has some artificial aromatic punch to it also.The color of it is blue it should have been green instead.Has some steel/metallic feeling to it also.A very unique fragrance with monster longevity.And not linear like chrome.

Shanester66
Shanester66

Legend, to me, is a very nice affordable Summertime day fragrance. I like to wear it when my day is somewhat uneventful and Im just around the house hanging out and running a few errands. Nice clean green/citrus blast at first and then sorta transitions to a creamy orange/vanilla ice cream sort of aroma. Very nice stuff for the $$ 7/10

dentaxe82

rishabhjaincivil

best in azzaro..... lasting 9/10

qzka
qzka

I chose this fragrance because I expected fresh and clean one for summer but unfortunately I found very aggressive, sweet and sickly smell with metallic notes. Because of this sweetness I feel like I’d poured apple juice on my body. Definitely it’s not a fragrance for warm days and to be honest it’s also not good in autumn or winter, maybe for the beginning of spring, but for me there are many other perfumes which are better than this one that I regret buying chrome legend. Strong point of this perfume is longevity which lasts 7-8 hours on my skin.

krice582
krice582

This is definitely for those cool and warm days. Not going to fall in love with initial smell (through not bad). Very sweet and citrus. The dry down is exceptional. Its very strong, so minimal sprays are needed and can be overbearing if sprayed to much. Longevity is great. Nice to wear casually in spring and summer.

Overall 7.5 out 10

pob75
pob75

Overall I think I like this but it is hard work initially. I've tried it many times to try and get my nose around it.
The first 90 minutes or so are not very nice at all. It is crisply citrus and clean smelling but unpleasantly chemical - a tangy, bitter sharpness, like some solvents smell. And it smells very strong.

After 90 minutes it softens but is still synthetic. It is fresher and a bit more natural with some woodiness/muskiness.

After 3 or 4 hours it is at its best. It gets a spicier, darker edge and seems to fit together better rather than being dominated by the synthetic/chemical notes, but they are still there.

This is massive on sillage with better than average longevity. A good citrus summer scent.

The big downside is that chemical/synthetic quality which persists throughout but is almost unbearable early on. Not sure I'm willing to put up with the first few hours to get to the 4 or 5 hours that I enjoy.

I don't get the apple notes at any point - maybe it gets hidden in the chemical note.
Don't blind buy this one.

***UPDATE*** - I've tried this for quite a while now and just can't live with the sharp, stabbing unpleasant synthetic quality which is so horrible for the first few hours and never completely goes. This is the most synthetic smelling fragrance I've encountered.

It's the fragrance equivalent of an ice cream headache for me - everytime I try it I'm shocked by the chemical whack to the nose that it gives me.

After giving it more than a fair go this one is now consigned to the "dislike" category. Won't ever be buying it again. I would strongly recommend against a blind buy of this.

Mozay86
Mozay86

Excellent scent, strong when you first spray it but when it settles down it's awesome. I just got into the whole scent world and imeediately fell in love with this fragrance. brilliant for its value for money as well.

tomerits
tomerits

great one for daily use,different from the original(that i love),fresh and sweet scent with dominate apple. very good longevity.love it.
my rank 3.5/5.

karthiktas
karthiktas

Superb......... Very Nice........ Great Projection & Long Lasting Longevity........ The Best Perfume... Very Good Smell...... Everyone can smell u in the crowed...... Please get it......
Only 2 spays enough to get people attention. I get lots of compliments ,when ever i wear Chrome Legend... Perfume should be like this...

marioslg3
marioslg3

I was impressed once I smelled this Chrome version. It does not smell like the original. You smell the apple, it is fruity but masculine on the same side but the most of this perfume, is the dry down. The dry down is fantastic, the smell of apple influenced by the tea, resin and woods make it very nice. I suggest this to everyone, it is a good try. Another one nice perfume with apple is the Silver Black, again from Azzaro. I have silver black but never got Chrome legend, it didnt happen so far but is one that i will definitely buy soon. Try both! both are nice but I think I prefer Chrome Legend....In a side with the top sillage monsters, this perfume was mentioned in the top ten, together with joop Homme, A Men, Opium pour homme parfum, 1 million etc. A must try, all weather perfume.

kalravrkapadia
kalravrkapadia

Clean, crisp and very long lasting. Sillage is too good...a monster u can say..A true Legend...a masterpiece...

rades69
rades69

Just received Chrone Legend today. When I was at dinner, 2 people asked me what scent I was wearing. I am not an expert on scent, however I can say that this combination is really amazing for me. Growing up in the 80s with Polo (green), Eternity and Escape, I can confidently say that this is a fresh, long lasting intriguing EDT, that after 1 day I love.

micrtin
micrtin

This one was my very first high price purchase, aside form the obvious cheap ones I have like old spice, gravity, etc. I tried about 4 fragrances at the pharmacy and this one by far outdid the 3 others I had on my arm, and my wife agreed too.
To me its a perfect summer night scent, for a semi special occasion, or everday use. Its really a great one. I projects ok and last ok considering fresh scents don't usually last or project that well.
An alternative would be Versace pour homme, which is better, and less synthetic but projects a bit less.
9/10 for me
I have tried regular Chrome, and this one is just bad for me, sort of reminded me of windex with citrus, no depth whatsoever, chrome legend does have a lot more depth and balanced sweetness. a must try

Rooomy
Rooomy

to my nose I get the coconut aroma , icy and quite a refreshing scent . clean and suitable for day wear . poor longevity and projection tho , but I like it close to my skin .

skartey
skartey

VERY COOL...its longivity exccellent...smells fruity will mark it9/10....

GreenMan
GreenMan

Azzaro Chrome Legend gives you great value for the money.
Very clean and nice fragrance which is totally inoffensive. Anyone from the age of 5 and up :P can wear this.
Projection and longevity are superb. For me, and I have dry skin, one spray on the chest lasts a whole day and is clearly smellable until late at night.

samihardanian
samihardanian

Very fresh and long lasting scent. Best for late spring/summer. My rating: 9/10.
یک عطر تابستانه بسیار دلنشین و خوشبو
برای آقایان بین 20تا35 سال ایده ال است

Neto
Neto

Let me put this way: If this was my first fragrance I would have given up wearing perfumes once and for all.

Anyway, it seems to satisfy lots of people. I DO NOT recommend a blind buy!

styxen
styxen

Nasty. Just nasty. It took Dawn soap, baby wipes, and FINALLY....Irish Spring Aloe to get this slithering mess scrubbed off of me. It produced an instant headache that pierced my skull all the way through. I get no fresh, no fruity, no cooool.... I get a razor sharp rendition of CK Eternity (women). I'm shutting up now as there is nothing good about this juice. Chemical, cold, painful & boring.

soleroc
soleroc

Hello all,

I received a sample of Chrome Legend along with a purchase a few years ago. It was ABSOLUTELY amazing. I had never really been a big fan of the original Chrome (though it has grown on me) and thought that they finally got it right with this one. Mind you, I am still speaking of the sample (decant). I liked it so much that we went back to the store and picked up a few more samples (cheap skates, I know). So here I am, a few years later and I finally made the purchase. I don't know WTF is going on here, but I am pissed! My 4.2 oz bottle smells NOTHING like I remember! Well maybe a little. However, I am getting WAAAYYYY more cedar than I remember and MUCH LESS citrus!! It smells like Polo original (gag!) mixed with musk and a little apple. This can't be normal! Someone, please help me! Let me know if I have done something wrong here!

P.S. - I definitely tested on my skin first and bought it at the same place.

jackcar7
jackcar7

just got this scent today and i dont like the smell, it cause me nausea, i'd better give this to my father, smell like for oldies!

freedweed
freedweed

It's own unique scent stands alone saying, "I'm Azzaro Chrome Legend" Strong, Loud, and Bright. Seems like a fun fragrance. Kind of peppery. Not that fruity. I get a little green apple. It's tonka bean, amber sweet. The lite musk, oakmoss, tea, cedar round it out. It's a lot stronger and different than most of what I own. I just don't know when the right time to wear it will ever be.

blueberry
blueberry

I read somewhere that women like to use this as well, so I went to test it in a perfume shop and came home with a blotter on which the fragrance lasted very long. The smell indeed turned pleasant and delicately sweet, so I decided to buy it and I am so happy to own it.

It is so refreshing and optimistic - the fruits are not cloying, and the otherwise hated green tea note seems to work here just fine. I get the cedar, but no vetiver (which is a pity, but still, I cannot complain as the overall effect is wonderful).
I have to admit that there is a tinge of the classic masculine cologne aura in the fragrance, yet the fruits and the oakmoss make it a true unisex perfume by today's standards, with the delicate and summery sweetness.

This is going to be my "go to" summer or holiday scent - it might be a very good idea to take just one bottle of Chrome Legend and share it with my husband during a vacation trip.
Excellent longevity and constant refreshment guaranteed.
Simply fantastic!

TheScentMaster
TheScentMaster

Very fresh and long lasting scent. Best for late spring/summer. My rating: 7/10.

instantjim
instantjim

I bought this not long after I bought the original Chrome. In my opinion it is superior to the original. It is definitely more sweet but not overly sweet. The fruit is very attractive - the apple and bitter orange blend very well. It is a very 'refreshing' scent - a bit like a jug full of some cold watery beverage containing twists of citrus on a hot summer day.

Chrome Legend lasts longer and projects further than Chrome. Add a little Hugo Boss or Davidoff Echo to the original Chrome and you'd probably have something like Legend.

Lotofire
Lotofire

Got a sample of it and i must say that i love it gonna get it very soon!!!

Renato

I'm not overly fond of Chrome Legend.

I don't like it much for the first two hours, but after that it settles down to an unusual and interesting woody scent.

Regards,

lil_taul
lil_taul

i bought this today at Ross for 19.99. but only cuz of the name and i must say.... ill give it a 3 out of 5. its not a must have. its fresh, citrus...but its a tad bit too strong. not as in its loud but its something in it, maybe the musk in the first hour makes it where u can barley smell the citrus and freshness.... if u can get through the first hour. its a good cologne then

Raptole
Raptole

I was so impressed by this cologne! It was last year(2010) when I first heard about it. I was an exchange student in the USA. I am from Bulgaria. And a friend of mine, who is Arabic told me about it. It was his cologne. I didn't find it that good back then. Yesterday I went to a local shop for colognes and perfumes and I sniffed it. I had enough money in my pocket so I got the 40ml bottle. It smells soooo good! This reminds me of summer days, when walking near the sea, shopping or just chilling. This is a great cologne and ladies here in Bulgaria love it during the summer. It works great if you are going out at 6pm till around 9pm when the sun goes down. You have to get another one after 9 because this one is not for night use. It has good longevity for its price.(6 hours on my skin with 4 sprays). 2 on my neck and 2 on my wrists.

Diego de Barros Pereira
Diego de Barros Pereira

Whenever I wear this scent I think of beach, beach, beach. Very good scent for very hot weather, chiefly here in Rio. It's a pitty I've been told by the salesperson that Chrome Legend hasn't been produced any longer. I consider it stronger than the original Chrome.

The fragrance in this olfactory never really get me all excited. When I come across this Azzaro Legend at $15, I give it a shot and see what's up. Well, sadly I am still not so thrilled even with the magic touch from Azzaro.

the scent is pretty obvious as it's very fruity, sweet, and aromatic. To me, it smells kinda like artificial fruity apple drink mix for a cheap party. It's fresh with a sweet mouthwatering feel. Then it gets kinda green and mossy, but the strangely mix of sweetness is still present, and it's very unnaturally sweet.

Azzaro Chrome Legend is not exactly a bad scent. I just don't care for it. If you are interested in something sweet and fruity, perhaps you should give this a quick test.

I was gifted the shower gel for this scent by my best girl at my fave frag counter. I knew about it, but thought 'Oh, another aquatic, JOY!' (smirk), but after smelling and trying the bath gel, I changed my opinion entirely...

This has a nautical air to it, but is not your typical aquatic. It begins with a bright blend of granny smith apple, bigarade and "calone"-watery, sour and bitter blend into something...dare I say it?..FRESH! It has hints of spice and the pleasing aroma of tea, blended with south american mate'. These notes combine so clearly and cleanly you really get the feel of water and wind from it but it does not last long enough to be boring. The heart is a 'foamy' mix of sea spray saltiness, mossy green and clear musk tinged with an almost anisey feel, only much cooler and smoother. The drydown has vetiver's grassy rootlike scent combined with some cedar and just enough tonka to add gentle richness. I do like the original a great deal but I think I like this one more, in the summer months anyway. It is much smoother than Chrome and adds a fruity twist that is refreshing and not cloying or feminine. Legend is a flanker, yes, but it is just different enough from the original to warrant having-especially if you enjoy really fresh scents...and I do.

Sillage: good
Longevity: okay
Overall: 4.25/5

The idea behind CL was something a man could pass to his son and him to his son. The ad shows grandfather, father and son on the water in a sailboat, smiling in the summer sun...and to an extent it's true-this kind of scent never really goes out of style. Light, fresh, clean with a bit of spice, greens and woodiness...but here it's done just right...

iconoclast

This is a truly amazing fragrance with wonderful sour apple and tea notes slightly sweetened by amber. I think this is on par with Azzaro Pour Homme as this house's best men's fragrance. I particularly love its classiness and versatility - day or night, casual or smart, etc. Yes, it is a bit sweet-sour but in an attractively intriguing way that has the ability to polarise opinions (a good point in my book). It's distinctive enough to use as a signature fragrance (a "buttery breeze" as I've seen it described somewhere - LOL) and lasts a long time with very good sillage. Wonderful bottle too and good value for money as it is 125mls as opposed to the usual 100mls and is reasonably priced. It's linear (so what when it smells this good?). I've tried hard to find something to criticise here but have failed woefully - Doh! It's simply marvellous.

UPDATE: I feel I need to emphasize again that this scent has stunning longevity (even in hot weather where others fail to perform adequately or not at all, e.g. Cerruti 1881 Amber, Bright Visit, etc.). I easily get 8-10 hours from this with 3 or 4 modest sprays on my skin and/or clothes with very decent sillage throughout. For its quality and value alone I wholeheartedly recommend it as a blind buy - but it may also be safer for some to try it first as the smell may pummel some noses not used to smelling such an assertive aquatic. In fact, this fragrance is as much a powerhouse as any from the 80s or earlier, Aramis included!

urobian
urobian

This is a solid fragance in some points. You can identify a touch of the original chrome, some metallic-green notes are there but with legend that touch is hidden by an oceanic-fruity angle. Longevity and sillage are powerful but not agressive.finally is a great fragance, i agree is nothing new but in some elements you can put legend in a great place. very manly, fresh in other kind of freshness, versatile; you can wear it in many moments/situations and you feel right with this fragance, surely you have compliments wearing LEGEND.

Lance

Well, after using this for a time, I think there's some changes on my mind about this fragrance!

First, I have been thought this is one of the best scents that I own. But now, I'm not so sure about that anymore...

I agree with Periquito89 and Scenturian, there's something strange about it. It happens sometime, seems like a gas station.
Yeah, it is! And it's really creepy. Even one time, I almost felt nausea!
It's strange, isn't it?

Is that beacause of the weather? Because when i bought this, it's cold! But now it's April, much hotter!

dema2727
dema2727

Not liked too much at first time, but after sometimes wearin it, i changed my mind! Very fresh and long lasting, amazing smell. Here in brazilian hot weather for me is perfect :::)))))))

Lance

I bought this today, it's even better than the original! My god it's amazinggggggg! Both apple and tea - my favourite notes - are here.
It's just like a fresh cup of apple tea! Love it! :x
But I doubt this scent is quite similar to Lacoste Essential, but sweeter!

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

i thought about buying this..i have the original chrome which is great scent...

long lasting scent...i will buy this in the future and give it a try

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

its hard to come behind a classic,much less use the same name,but these guys did an outstanding job with this one.2 THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guest_Kidatheart
guest_Kidatheart

I see there's mixed feelings about Chrome Legend, and the only thing I can say is that I wear this cologne and get nothing but compliments. Women love this scent but the only thing is not compatible with all skin type. The best advice I can give you is ask the salesperson if the scent smells good on you or bring a lady friend with you.

periquito89
periquito89

Better on the paper than on my skin. When I saw the review "it definitely smells like a gas station, benzine", by scenturian, very different from the others, I read it with reservations. But there is something like that, a strong and sharp or metallic accord, not so pleasant, at least when smelled close to the skin. No, thank you.

A male friend of mine wears this on a daily basis and I must say that it's quite pleasant.

This is my first introduction to Azzaro fragrances and so far I'm liking them. Chrome Legend is a quite a fresh and crisp, almost marine like scent. The apple, tea and bitter orange notes give this fragrance an interestingly sharp yet clean quality in the opening.

The apple is the dominant note from beginning to end which makes this scent rather fruity yet masculine at the same time. Initially the scent starts out sweet and light, however seconds later the scent becomes a rich and refreshing blend with subtle hints of vetiver and woodsy notes in the drydown.

Chrome Legend has fabulous lasting strength and sillage, so be careful when applying. I recommend this cologne as a nice choice for wear this coming Spring/Summer.

andy
andy

a sharper version of chrome IMO i don't see the diffrence in scents they are virtually IDENTICAL and it really is not that extrarodinary

abhijit15
abhijit15

it starts out with a fresh very citrus blast at first its little dark but after some time it will make everybady fresh.The longevity is very good.very good to use in summer condition,nice cologne i like it

ricardohmedina
ricardohmedina

If you like fresh and very fruity scents this one is made for you. For me it's a unisex fragrance. In a word: inoffensive.

P.S. Nice bottle.

scenturian
scenturian

It definitely smells like a gas station, benzine.
I wasnt able 2smell anything else. What causes this i dont know, maybe bitter orange. However i m not a fan of the original it smells much much more better than this.

oguzhan5069
oguzhan5069

This fragrange is wonderful. The longevity is very good; not close to skin. You can smell it all the day. Apple note can be realized easily. The bottle is fantastic.

christina~xoxo
christina~xoxo

smells fatastic!
i bought this for my boyfriend and i hope he likes it..i think it smells so fresh and more mature than the original Chrome..i love it :)

ZeeK
ZeeK

FRESH, FRUITY & COOL!

Azzaro Chrome Legend is a perfect wear for summer days and recommended for day time. The fragrance design gives a feel to remember one’s college / teen life. I have also used Azzaro Chrome frequently in Past and in my opinion it has its own class and is not quite resembled with the other. ACL is more fruity more fresh and remains fruity even at its dry-down while AC is more citric less fruity with woody dry-down.

Casual but I classified it as Romantic / Casual and she loves it!

glitteralex
glitteralex

This is a bit sweet, and completely unisex. Nice notes, but with a flimsy base. Very metrosexual.

slipcat
slipcat

I like Chrome Legend better than "Chrome". Chrome smelled great, but didn't last. After about 1-2 hours, it was pretty much over. Chrome Legend has legs! It starts out fresh and citrus and hangs in there for a good 5 hours! It is soft and fresh, yet has enough manliness to it. I did have to put on just a little more than "normal", so I would not go light on this one. I think this is an EXCELLENT spring or summer cologne for guys. A nice citrus/aquatic smell. Personally though, I think I prefer Zegna Z over Chrome Legend. Zegna Z has a little more staying power and is a tad stronger/manlier, whereas Chrome Legend may be a tad "weak" after several hours and would be just a little more than a fresh deodorant.

Chrome Legend by Azzaro 3.73 out of 5 based on 541 ratings and 141 user reviews

Chrome Legend Cologne by Azzaro, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
Loris Azzaro Chrome Legend Eau De Toilette Spray Unboxed 125ml 4.2oz
Loris Azzaro Chrome Legend Eau De Toilette Spray Unboxed 125ml 4.2oz
Beauty Bridge
AZZARO Chrome Legend For Men Eau de Toilette Spray 2.6 oz.
AZZARO Chrome Legend For Men Eau de Toilette Spray 2.6 oz.
Chrome Legend Cologne by Azzaro, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Loris Azzaro Chrome Legend Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Loris Azzaro Chrome Legend Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.6oz
Loris Azzaro Chrome Legend Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.6oz
Beauty Bridge
AZZARO Chrome Legend For Men Eau de Toilette Spray 4.2 oz.
AZZARO Chrome Legend For Men Eau de Toilette Spray 4.2 oz.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Chrome Legend fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Chrome Legend, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chrome Legend by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chrome Legend by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.