Designers » A » Woody Aquatic « Groups

Chrome Sport Azzaro for men

Chrome Sport Azzaro for men
dislike

Chrome Sport Azzaro for men Pictures Chrome Sport Azzaro for men Pictures Chrome Sport Azzaro for men Pictures

After Chrome and Chrome Legend, Azzaro turns to sporty editions and produces Azzaro Chrome Sport which arrives on the market in February 2010. This fragrance with fresh, aquatic-woody notes in ice-blue flacon aims at younger population.

Chrome Sport is the scent of action and energy. Nose behind this edition is Michel Almairac, who enriched top notes with citron, bergamot, grapefruit and bitter orange. A heart intoxicates with freshly cut grass, aquatic notes, ginger and pure oxygen, while a base closes the composition with cedar, amber and white musk.

Assortment of Chrome Sport incorporates 50 and 100 ml EDT in bluish flacons, 200 ml shower gel and 75 ml deodorant stick.

Bergamot Grapefruit Amalfi Lemon Bitter Orange

Blue Cool Seduction for Men

Chrome Sport Fragrance Reviews

EmperorToro
EmperorToro

Outside of the obvious marketing angle, this doesn't belong in a "Chrome" category. Its not super complex and as such can come off a bit linear for some users. That acknowledged, it is one of my favorite go-to warm/hot weather frags. I live in a very warm to hot climate that allows (read: demands) wearing of lighter fragrances for 9 months out of the year. Because of this I have to tread carefully when choosing the scent of the day/occasion. Those of you in hot climates know of where I speak.

To my nose it opens with a bright lemon lime accord that settles down within 30 minutes. Bitter orange, lemon, light musk, and some amber notes then make an appearance. In its dry down Its a ginger, lemon, cedar affair. This is when this EDT really shines. Although Azzaro lists aquatic notes in the pyramid, I don't get even a touch of them.

Perhaps due to body chemistry or possibly climate, Chrome Sport has very good longevity for me. 7-10 hours is the norm. Sillage is moderate at 3 to 4 feet.

Yes, it may be safe. Yes, it may be a little linear for some. But, it's also quite lovely in its own way. The combination of lemon, ginger, and cedar is something special. When you add in that the cost is within reach of the common man, Chrome Sport is a very easy recommend.

C@nn@r

@Rizaldo why is this very poor? I own this cologne and I find it very pleasant. It is light, refreshing, and has an uplifting citrus too it. It is nice for casual summer/spring wear.

bunty62
bunty62

Good citric aquatic scent...

Opening was quite diffrnt den chrome

light citric notes makes it clean scent..

But after drydown it starts to mimic his elder bro Chrome.

As mentioned in note chart heart contains Ginger. It may be added to give pungent feel but it does not work here.

Musk n Bitter orange are also noticable, bitter orange especially..

Now apart from technical....

It is good aquatic frag that makes freash feeling until it disappears..

Lasting is arround 4 hrs. in tropical summer...

Projection is not so good as chrome n smell doesn't linger for much time.

If u want to go for aquatic frag it is better choice den Nautica Voyage but not better den Its bro Chrome.

Chrome last n project well as compare to Sport edition n moreover chrome is more crispier den chrome sport.

So my choice will be chrome. It deserves a try atleast but nothing like signature here.

If u like chrome u will surely like this one n anyone can go for blind buy.

dmirror
dmirror

Its OK my least favorite out of the chrome collection its not a bad scent I still like it but its so lite it just seems to fade away in about a hour or less I have to smell myself to see if its still there this is a true sports scent its very lite so I guess it serves its purpose definitely a scent you can go jogging in or gym or hooping in 6/10

scentedkub
scentedkub

I had decided that I was going to sort of experiment with having spring/summer oriented scents this year since I live in a hot, humid area. I figured I could see for myself if these sort of scents would work on me and be something I would enjoy. So, I knew I wanted to check our the original Chrome, but figured I ought to have a couple more options. So, I run to Walmart after work, and decided to go check out the fragrance area, out of habit more than anything. Nothing new, but on the next aisle they had taken a bunch of fragrances and marked them down. Jackpot, right?? LOL So I get to digging and looking, and run across Chrome Sport with an Original Chrome mini bonus. So I buy it. I really, really like Chrome Sport. The opening is nice, mostly lemon and grapefruit on me, but it's not a harsh grapefruit. It's smooth. Once the opening begins to die away, it turns into just a nice, clean, fragrance, almost bordering on a typical fresh laundry type smell, but something keeps it from going there too much. Definitely great for warmer weather, nice sillage, but not inappropriate for work. I get around 9-10 hours on me, a skin scent towards the end, but a pretty prominent one though. Great stuff, and not very expensive. Glad I bought it.

C@nn@r

Starts off with a blast of citrus. The lemon and bitter orange are very present right from the start. Then the ginger and grass come through. As the scent finally settles down, about 15 to 30 minutes later, I get a citrus/grass/musk combo that is nice and pleasant. It is a great summer casual scent that will not offend anyone no matter how hot it gets outside. Projection is soft and longevity is average (about 4 hours). I got a 1.7oz on sale at Walmart for $17 which is makes it very affordable. If you are looking for a fresh easy to wear casual scent you can't go wrong with this.

Side note: I do see strong similarities to this an Versace man eau fraiche. I love eau fraiche but this is a decent substitute for the time being.

Sillage: 3/10
Versatility: 8/10
Overall: 5.5

Ayl
Ayl

خنک و خوشبو و دوست داشتنی اما چیزی نبود که انتظارشو داشتم . فکر می کردم بهتر از این باشه ولی نبود . در مجموع برای فصول گرم بسیار خوب و مناسبه . ء

burgundyaltima

linear fragrance..smells like the opening to versace man eau fraiche from start to finish.... i prefer versace because it gets sweeter as it dries.. still worth a try!

puria_stalker
puria_stalker

دوستانه عزیزم
همیشه به دیزاینر و طراحه کار دقت کنید
طراح این عطر میشل آلمیراک هستش که طراح بسیار موفقیه و با شرکت های تولید کننده عطرهای نیش یا فوقه لوکس کار میکنه
به نظره من برای یه کار تابستونی با نته اصلی مرکبات عالیه
و جدا با توجه به قیمتش می ارزه .

Dreamer81
Dreamer81

Azzaro Chrome Sport might be my next go to scent for hot summer days. It is not terrible complex or sophisticated (like Voyage Hermes EDP or Guerlain Homme L Eau) but it is fresh, long lasting, linear, masculine, modern and easy to wear.

Scent itself is bit green, sharp (but not too sharp like Platinum Egoiste for example) and fresh (but its sour grapefruit/ginger fresh not fruity sweet fresh like Versace Man Eau Fraiche which I find similiar in style but definitely more feminine).

One huge+ for me, is that Azzaro Chrome Sport stays linear (and that means also fresh) for whole lifetime.

IMO anyone from high school till late 40s can wear it easy, especially in casual or sports wear.

Price tag is great (you can get 100ml for less than 20 euros online)

I give it 7,5/10

6 Above average
5 Average

maio2012
maio2012

Very nice fragrance. Better than most other more expensive summer perfumes. Cumpliments to Michel Almairac!

gd15329
gd15329

Considering it's age I think it's a leader of it's league... a true masterpiece (again, Michel Almairac rules!). But other than that... "nothing special", please don't buy it if you find it... :)

pros: Fresh, masculine (even better, manly), pleasant, stays all day.-

cons: defective sprayer

drakecito
drakecito

Yes, it's like Verscee Man Eau Fraiche....
Cheap, boring and synthetic.
Don't smell bad because is toooooo light.

Longevity and sillage are too low.

scent: 4/10
longevity: 3/10
sillage: 2/10

Saransh101089
Saransh101089

I find this a little better than original chrome.
For a summer fragrance, stays for a long time on my skin. (8 - 10 hours). Projection is moderate though.

Overall rating: 8.5/10

Definitely a safe buy.

masterfear
masterfear

More citrus scent compared to chrome legend which is sweeter. Sport is very much for hot summer, the dominant citrus smell eliminate the body smell. Suit very well as fresh up after sport activities.

waelh
waelh

It is one of my favorite citrus smells.
I like it way more than the original Chrome.
If you are a fan of the original Chrome you may not like this.

When you apply this in hot summer days,it feels like you are applying ice on your skin.
Super refreshing scent.

I like the musky dry down a lot.

Overall it s the cheaper version of Versace Eau Fraiche.

lbullard

I use to enjoy athletics a lot until some injuries. I have the original chrome and being fifty one, it is the right one for me. I use to work out at Furman University in Greenville SC,a beautiful town really growing and a downtown to die for. Now, getting back on subject, after a workout at the University or a swim I can imagine the entire locker room smelling like this. I mean at the time it was only halston and old spice.OH MY how times have changed and I forgot the grey flannel. Guys can you imagine a locker room full of sweaty college kids in eighty five degree weather,and that is what it is here until October smelling Geoffrey Beene Lagerfield and original polo green.The polo worked OK I guess.I don't recall a sport scent in the early eighties.I still like and say go with the chrome sport all the way, my brother in law an athletic coach in Atlanta wears it everyday and everyone loves it. L.Bullard

lbullard

Hey everyone. I want to do a quick review Azzaro Sport vs Versace Fresh. I have smelled all eight of your chrome choices and I must say the chrome sport is your best choice for the summer. I do have the sport and the original chrome. The original is great and I can remember when I got it at Pawleys Island at least 14 year's ago. It smells as good now as back then.If I go back thirty years ago, my mom, new I loved cologne. Hey fellows can or are you old enough to remember Puigs quorum, Davidoff's good life, Grey Flannel. I will say that when Davidoff did Cool Water the world of fragrance changed and it is still good today.There have been reformulations of all of these and I read all the time,oh it does not smell as good.My man,you might be correct but only a little. My goodness everything changes after thirty years including your noses. This review has been longer than I intended. Gents and the women who read these reviews for their man, don't hesitate a ten dollar purchase because it is old and not cool with the fancy bottle. I have seen sets of grey flannel with after shave and cologne for eleven dollars at Marshalls and it will smell just as good twenty years latter. Geoffrey Beene has kept the quality and strength up. It is going to be fall and winter soon and boy is this the one to wear. This review has turned into an old vs new. That is what we all are looking for here.Beauty,smell and memories.The chrome with it's grape fruit and about ten more notes are some of the best. I am sending my brother and law a bottle that a lady here gave me for free because the top was damaged.the atomizer works great and he is a sports guy. I suggest it to anyone into sports and are lucky enough to have a coaching and teaching job like him. Chrome sport is for you ask for help finding it,while bottles are different it still just says chrome Azzaro.Tip of the day get a frogg toggs cooling chill towel from a drug store or Walmart etc,ask a clerk and she will find it for you if you can't. Please take the pad out and first run hot water on it to release the chilling effect and then run it through cool water until soft, ring out and you are done. Step two, wrap your sport cologne in it and put in gym bag or cool dark place in car. Athlete, now you can smell sporty even on the hottest day. This was my idea, so none of you come back at me and say you thought of it first.My brother and laws life revolves around making young adults into grown young men and women, albeit in warm weather. I can't wait to send it to him. Summer is almost gone though, so now is the time to hit the bargain shelves for the fragrances I mentioned above. Louis Bullard

vikramg
vikramg

A nice citrus fragrance. Whenever you will wear it, it will remind you that you have just taken a bath and the smell refreshes you.. Love this perfume...

burgundyaltima

love it..like a fizzy lemon lime soda!.very fresh and clean...not EXACTLY like versace man eau fraiche but similar vibe..reminds me of DG light blue for men mixed with Versace man eau fraiche...if you like those you might like this as well as a cheap alternative! : )

clausa
clausa

Este perfume es perfectamente unisex y dura muchísimo !!!!

Art2112
Art2112

Smells good...blends well during perspiration for when you have to break a sweat...and it was still projecting nicely at the end of my 8 hour work day !

lovetribe
lovetribe

il profumo più inutile nella storia dei profumi.dura mezz'ora sulla pelle!!!!soldi buttati!!!!!no!!!!!!

CGV
CGV

Very nice indeed! Extremely fresh and natural smelling. Uplifting and sooooo positive! You cannot be in bad mood when wearing this. Aromatic citrus blast that has a very shiny white musk which makes it truly oustanding. There is a candy in germany/austria called "Gletscher Eis" available at every Gas station. Its very refreshing also and if that one is the TASTE then Chrome Sport IS the SMELL! Bravo Almairac!

ferdirizky
ferdirizky

walaupun tidak tahan lama tapi di pakai siang hari segar bgt

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

Drydown is EXACTLY Versace Man Eau Fraiche

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Update,
If Azzaro would come out with Chrome Sport intense version, I know that it would be a lot better and longevity would be more than 5hrs. Summer days are very long so it would make sense that it lasts 6hrs.

Azzaro Chrome Sport is a good alternative when you want to wear a cologne which isn't heavy and this frag is perfect for casual wear. A very light citrusy fragrance and the most noticeable scents is lemon and bitter Orange. Chrome sport is too light which starts to fade away after 2 hour's. I would buy another bottle if Azzuro keeps the cologne with the same aroma, just increase the intensity so that the cologne would last beyond 6hr.
I like Azzaro Chrome Sport, I would buy this cologne and it would warrant a higher rating if they increase the longevity which will make it a must have. I hope that they'll make it more intense..5/10

jozemo
jozemo

alternative fragrance, a decent and inexpensive scent,with rather good staying power at least 4 hours on my skin,the dry down is pleasant aquatic smell that lingers on.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An extremely fresh, young, invigorating lemon frag, but it stays close to the skin...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-2 mins - 2 foot projection

2 mins - 1 hour - 6 inch weak projection. This is such a piercing fresh lemon frag with a very small soapy, mild luxurious feel. This is not synthetic or cheap, instead it's quite well done and sooooo invigorating, so so perfect for Summer or Sport. 50% similar to Light Blue Pour Femme EDT

1 hours - 3 hours 1. 5 inch projection. This frags goes close to the skin so soon, such a shame, I recommend that you spray this behind the ears so you can smell it, anywherelse then you may not get much! Little more grown up now and a tad more spicy as ginger echoes into the lemon. Ages 22 - 29

3 hours - 6.5 hours, Faint and close to skin

Perfect shaped bottle- its contours enable it to be gripped strongly when spraying and the frosted glass with silver metallic top is well cool

Perfect for short period of sport, especially for myself as I can't do much more than an hour or so these days...

Best Male version of the wonderful Female Light Blue

The best frag ever for summer imho

Masterpiece

Evilpimp
Evilpimp

This is the worst in my collection if anyone wants to trade I'm willin to trade for anything it's only been used once

lateeeno
lateeeno

Identical to The Body Shop White Mush Sport Pour Homme . The exact smell ; yet Azzaro lasts a bit longer . Clean and super fresh . Don't buy this if u want a replacement for versace fresh , tgere is nothing in the market that can replace versace fresh . Not yet .

Tattooed Wolf
Tattooed Wolf

Other than some reviews on here this was a blind buy for me. I love this fragrance ! Top notes are a strong citrusy,rosemary and lavender (to me anyways). Pretty synthetic. But the dry down and middle notes are where it earns it's money. It's a mix of citrus,soothing mood and spice. Ideal for an every day cologne. Masculine,smooth,sport with a touch of mystery. Will be added in my rotation for sure. (woof)

gzalvares
gzalvares

Competent replacement for Versace Eau Fraiche! For me the staying power and projection are better.

sujith
sujith

Initial blast of citrus, very fresh, projects nicely for just a couple of hours but weakens considerably after that leaving just a trace of woods in its wake. Quite a good scent but no lasting power.

hamidrezaa
hamidrezaa

Luxury & affluent

Markbati (citrus) sweet and clear, cool and juicy, structure chrome sport make up. It can be also the style Versace pour Homme does not work with it but knew tashabahi

In the abtdtri of the fruit tart and oxygen you surround; it's the oxygen that say well makes sense; you can drag well ego which then goes to the second pastry sheet, which in this case of oxygen rather than herself to the sea water which gives a mild bitterness toward the net on the third. Very sensual luxury and relaxation. Aromas is rich in energy, relaxation, vitality and joy of beautiful and delightful

Very convenient for the season
I wish I was in the cold winter time use.

Primary scents: Orange-grapefruit-lemon-bergamot
The middle sea: water fragrances-ginger
Home fragrances: Cedar-witch-musk

Chrome sport, young, cheerful and filled with anerzist

لوکس و مرفه

مرکباتی شیرین و آبدار، زلال و خنک، ساختار کروم اسپورت را تشکیل می‌دهند. می‌توان آن را هم سبک ورساچه پور هوم دانست اما تشابهی با آن کار ندارد

در ابتداعطری از میوه‌های ترش و اکسیژن شما را احاطه می‌کند؛ این اکسیژن که می‌گویم به خوبی حس می‌کنید؛ به خوبی می‌توانید نفس بکشید که بعد از نت دوم رو به شیرینی می‌رود که در این‌جا اکسیژن جای خودش را به آب دریا می‌دهد که در نت سوم به سمت تلخی ملایم می‌رود. حسی بسیار لوکس و آرام بخش دارد. عطری است سرشار از انرژی، آرامش، نشاط و شادی و زیبا دل‌انگیز

بسیار مناسب برای فصل گرما
کاش می‌شد توی سرما و زمستان هم ازش استفاده کرد

رایحه اولیه: پرتقال- گریپ فروت- لیمو- ترنج
رایحه میانی: آب دریا- زنجبیل
رایحه اصلی: سدر- عنبر- مشک

کروم اسپورت ، جوان ، شاد و پر انرژیست

Nicely
Nicely

Smells very nice!, the citrus of the versace, its citrus
sporty, fast, nice, it remembers me a little bit of Dior homme sport '08 edition, get a normall longevity and normall projection, good for a fresh scent! a try!

Projection: 7
Longevity: 7
Smell: 7.5

fozzil
fozzil

I bought one last month,
I'm so disappointed, the longevity is only about 2 hours, and radiates is only someone next of me...

j-shades
j-shades

Just blind bought this just now at TJ Maxx 3.4oz for $15.00 to me this smells like Versace Man and David BeckHam Instinct had a baby together.. Very good smell

Bierko
Bierko

A fresh scent, woody very clean.
Top notes of lemon, bergamot, grapefruit and bitter orange.
perfect.

Lucialuz
Lucialuz

this is the real male version to D&G Light Blue.
PERFECT!!!

keffy
keffy

This cologne is one of the worst cologne that iv'e ever purchased. First of all, the longevity doesn't even hold for 2 hours and its very synthetic, it has a weak citrus smell and its definitely not worth your money guys, if you guys want a fragrance that will last for less money than this, i will recommend Animale Animale for men, its a gourmand fragrance and you can get a 3.4 oz for $25, do you believe that, like i said, dont waist money on this stuff, try Animale Animale, Rochas Man or Versace Dreamer and trust me guys even if you blind buy one of these you wont regret it at one bit, PLEASE BELIEVE ME.

moises mouriño
moises mouriño

please these cologne has a great citrus smell but the projection and longevity are sadly extremly poor according to most of these comments oh my god is fairly good last very good. Bullshit i regret buying this azzaro chome sport i´d rather bought 100 times azzaro chrome legend than crome sport; chome legend is woody incense and it really lasts

dancinleroy

I've been wearing this more and more and the longevity is better than I thought. 4-6 hours on my skin. Good, inexpensive alternative to light blue or versace man au fraiche.

dancinleroy

I like it better than the original chrome. I was looking for something citrusy and light for the summer, and I found it. I actually think it should have been called chrome summer and not chrome sport. It doesnt have that sport feel that many other sport fragrances have. It's just a very light, citrusy, good scent much like versace fraiche and half the price. I will wear alot of this stuff this summer. One thing I am not a big fan of is the longevity of it. On my skin, I only get about 2 hours until it's gone, but on my clothes I get about 5 hours.

yella_light
yella_light

Great scent from Azzaro. It's my favorite from this house, and my signature scent for the Summer and Spring.
Because of it's price tag, it can easily be affordable for any age group.
The citrus blast is what makes it great and very sporty.
I can only complain about the longevity, otherwise it would be given 5 stars.
Despite this not being original, it's still a great fragrance
(3-4 sprays max)

Age group: 14+
Projection: 4 stars
Longevity: 3.75 stars
Versatility: 4 stars
Smell: 5 stars
Overall: 4.5 stars

spartan
spartan

Best of all the Chrome's. Masculine and clean, love it. Someone said A touch of Vetiver, I agree. This one get's complements, had two on one hour, females are drawn to this stuff. A summer scent, but I will where it whenever. Has A smell and quality of A much more expensive fragrance. Reminds me A little of Guerlain's Imperial, but Chrome Sport does not fade out as quickly. Great value for the money,
bought mine today at TJ Maxx for $29 bucks, next door it was selling for more than double at Ultra. I think I will test Chrome Summer next, I really like the House of AZZARO. Everything they put out is quality and A real bargain for the price.

Head to head VS Versace Fraiche, No contest Chrome Sport knocks it out cold.

10/10 Perfect, enough said.

editionblanche
editionblanche

this reminds me of bvlgari extreme, the latter being much more well-done

noor85
noor85

to much citrus for my taste can`t catch the dry down notes only citrus the moment you start to spray it til dry down, it`s good for work or gym nothing special .

bay224
bay224

This stuff is so good, clean and fresh, way better than the original to me. The original is to strong, this smells like summer and the ladies love it. Summer here i come!

Severino Laguzza
Severino Laguzza

He speaks so badly of fragrances sports. But nobody talks about the male sweet fragrances that come in droves, all with the same scent, feminine and earthy smell. I prefer a thousand times a masculine cologne sport these sweet pumps that multiply around them as the eighth wonder of the world! We have fine examples of sports perfume: Dior Homme Sport, Lanvin L'Homme Sport, Versace Man Eau Fraiche and even Azarro Chrome Sport. Let's be smart and separate the wheat from the chaff.

periquito89
periquito89

I totally agree with the opinion that this is more related to Versace Eau Fraiche than to original Chrome. Having tried that Versace, this was the first thought that came to my mind.It didn't catch my interest for a couple of tries, since definitely is not original, but among many of those aquatics may be a safe bet. Not bad at all. Certainly closer to Versace Eau Fraiche and perhaps, as told below, just a more masculine version of that. Or a less strident version of D&G Light Blue pour Homme if you like. So, reservations really goes for originality. As usual, nice "frozen" bottle, alongside the bottles of Banderas Blue Seduction Cool, Hermes d'Orange Verte Concentre and Porsche Essence, to mention those I know.

soned
soned

This is my favorite SPORT fragrance, specially, since you get a high end scent for a middle of the pack price. Sounds good to me!.
Very similar to Dior Homme Sport. This one smells exactly like the leaf of a lemon tree at the top, then it changes to more woody/ginger. Very nice projection and long lasting for a "sport" fragrance.

hamze
hamze

perfect

jackcar7
jackcar7

this is more of a soapy scent, i don't like it! the original chrome is better than any of other chromes!

emilimo701
emilimo701

If I didn't know any better I'd swear this contained some vetiver.

This is a clean scented fragrance, with not as much citrus as the ingredient list might imply. I think this is due to the "grass" note and the "water note". The ginger and base notes are there but barely noticeable.

I think the grass is way too salient, at least to my nose, which makes it definitely a scent for SPRING time and makes it a little too floral for my taste. But if you like fresh florals, check this out. The longevity seems to be pretty good. I put two sprays on my arm 5+ hours ago and still going strong.

sherwin
sherwin

For some reason, Chrome has this scent that makes me dizzy or nauseous... it's too strong like the Chrome!

VanAllan
VanAllan

A fresher/brighter version of Chrome, not necessary better, depending on each one's taste.
For 'my' taste it is fresh/ozonic/green with poor longevity and weak projection, suitable for summertime and for young sporty boys.
It has indeed some light similarity with Versace Man Eau Fraiche in the very beginning, but is far less complex and mature (if you can say that about a fresh category).The middle/base notes of Versace M.E.F. can't be beat by this one, which stays fresh/green/laundry till the end (max. 2-3 hrs.).
My personal rank 6.5/10. ☣☣

piperis
piperis

i love this perfume, its somthing dior sport and vercage eau frech,have good power and stay about 5 hours go for it,its for young and stylist mans

Despite the recent explosion of 'sport' fragrances, CS really is something very nice, and I can see myself buying it before the end of the year...

This begins with an extremely bright citrus blend of grapefruit and bergamot (bittersweet), bigarade(bitter orange) and amalfi lemon (smooth and cool). This is very intense and more on the dry, fresh end of the citrus spectrum than sweet and juicy (orange, cumquat, tangerine...). The heart is very green-grass, ginger's freshness and an airy(oxygen)watery accord. Very nice and light, but clean and slightly spicey. The finish is a slight variation on the SAP accord (sandal-amber-musk), and adds cedar's aromatic woodiness to amber's resiny sweetness and cool, white musk. This is a soapy, fresh scent with just enough sweetness to stand out, and enough resiny woods to not fade away too quickly, on the whole a very solid offering from Azzaro Paris.

Sillage: decent
Longevity: above average
Overall: 3.75/5

Sport this, sport that...it is easy to get fed up with all the sporty fragrances out today...but do not be too quick to write this one off. It is very nice and if you like clean,citrus scents that last and either of the Chromes, you will most likely love this one. It is not as sweet as the original and less aquatic than Legend...

guest_naizzzak
guest_naizzzak

yah yah i agree totally with u dear antonpan it is concentrated version of versace exactly very same what a flop ? dear azzaro

When I received an e-mail from this site notifying me of its release earlier this year I got a feeling of deja-vu and did some checking...in 2001 Azzaro released Chrome Apres-sport (after sport) which was a more citrusy interpretation of the original with vitamin C, B5 and aloe extract to soften and moisturize skin and was more scented tonic than perfume. It had a skincare line from Clarins also.Since I missed the earlier flanker I will definitely be checking this out. The original CAS was in the same bottle as original Chrome but it was stretched since it was only available in a 200 (6.7 oz) size. The new flacon is more modern and streamlined.In CS It seems to me they accented the citruses, removed the flowers and kept the woods and exotic ingredients to a minimum while adding amber and oxygen, maybe in an attempt to make it fresher and more oceanic...

Sonichk@
Sonichk@

I gave as a present this perfume to my boyfriend 2 months ago, since that time we both enjoy these amazing fresh exciting sexual fragrance ! I'm ecstatic! I love it! Despite the fact that the original "Chrome" was always my favorite, this new fragrance does not yield to him on the freshness and to unique alluring fragrance!

bwcw81
bwcw81

Totally a diluted version of the original Chrome with extra heavy citrusy at the beginning and ending with feminine floral scent that only last 2 hours max on me. sillage in weak and is just airy scent to enjoy. Bottle design is the only thing I like about this!

Still prefer the original Chrome that is masculine yet long lasting with great projection.

Lance
Lance

This is lovely, the scent is an absolutely true woody aquatic! A little feminine at the drydown. The bottle is great as well, it's really interesting to hold it on your hand!
Anyway I still prefer the original!

antonpan
antonpan

This is the more masculine (but not masculine in whole) version of Versace Man Eau Fraiche with a touch of ginger (like in Dior Homme Sport) that makes fragrance stronger and more woody. The sillage and longevity are more than average. The scent is not connected with the original Chrome, so I would name the new one Versace Man Eau Fraiche Intense (lol), but not Chrome Sport.

This is not original fragrance, but not bad at the same time. It is rather pleasant and tasty, but I think some of men would dislike Chrome Sport because of its femininity.

P. S. Definitely the real D&G Light Blue Pour Homme had to smell like this.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Not very chrome-like in this circumstance. Not good... not bad... somewhere inbetween. Very powdery and soapy smelling. Something about this just seems incomplete. Legend still dominates the Chrome line. Perhaps a Chrome Black or "Black Chrome" would have been a better outcome than a sport version. Add a little Tonka Bean maybe... an oriental-aquatic maybe??

eckerd
eckerd

It didn't captivate me upon the 1st sniff. It seemed like a woody scent I have smelled before. I smelled it again last night and had a better opinion. I'll try it on the skin and see what happens.

Chrome Sport by Azzaro 4.17 out of 5 based on 315 ratings and 67 user reviews

Eau De Toilette
Azzaro Chrome Sport Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 fl oz
Azzaro Chrome Sport Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 fl oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
Loris Azzaro Chrome Sport Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz Icy Shower Gel 200ml 6.8oz 2pcs
Gift Set 3.4oz
Loris Azzaro Chrome Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 951741 100ml 3.4oz
Loris Azzaro Chrome Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 951741 100ml 3.4oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
Loris Azzaro Chrome Sport Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz Deodorant Stick 75ml 2.7oz 2pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Chrome Sport fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Chrome Sport, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chrome Sport by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chrome Sport by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.