Designers » A » Woody Spicy « Groups

Chrome United Azzaro for men
dislike

ozonic
Chrome United Azzaro for men Pictures Chrome United Azzaro for men Pictures

Azzaro is launching a new men's fragrance that belongs to collection Chrome. The composition of the new edition is spicy-woody, and was inspired by the pleasant time spent with friends, a strong bond of friendship and fun moments that make life more relaxing and enjoyable.

Top notes of Azzaro Chrome United refresh us with citrusy notes of bergamot, combined with spices (coriander and Szechuan pepper). At the heart lie intense notes of Ceylon black tea and violet leaf, resting on a base of woody notes of cedar and white musk. The fragrance is dedicated to hedonists, people who like socializing and having fun and enjoying the time spent with true friends ... The composition is signed by perfumer Richard Ibanez.

Perfume Azzaro Chrome United arrives in a transparent, glass bottle as 50ml and 100ml EDT, and color of liquid selected for this edition is blue. Chrome United was launched in 2013.

Bergamot Coriander Sichuan Pepper

Black Tea Violet Leaf

Cedar White Musk

Riviera

Chrome United Fragrance Reviews

camposg
camposg

I tried it today and honestly not bad. It does not resemble the original chrome at all. I got sort of a baby lotion vibe at the begining? died down fairly quickly so the perfomance is not that strong but I would recommend for sure. The only thing is its not a cologne you wear "bummy" i would get dressed casual nice for this because its quality

pjd1234
pjd1234

Got a sample and is wearing this for sometime now my impressions synthetic scent. I get that bleachy feel with this scent and feel like im at the laundry room everytime i wear it. It reminds me of liquid detergent i know its harsh but its just my opinion. It is for the young crowd. If you like nauticas blue or voyage this one is your style as for me no. If you are new in the fragrance game especially a summer scent this might be yours. If you want a sophisticated summery scents try guelains or diors.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

Fresh, spicy, aquatic daytime fragrance for just about any man. It's quite pleasant but also blends with a large number of things on the market today (Versace Pour Homme, for example). It's still very nice though!

lynwood234
lynwood234

So i tried this one twice and the initial application for me was blue fresh aquatic awesomeness which I love. After 1 hr the dry down changes to a purple musk which I don't care for at all. I want to by a similar colonge with the top notes only similar and somewhat linear like Nautica voyage.

richdaniels
richdaniels

First impression: Aquatic, citric, soapy. I didn't sense much of the wood. This has a musky, rich violet leaf, but it's not so interesting.

Must agree with Marciu: This frag is almost cloyingly synthetic. I wish it had more green or something bright like lime or grapefruit to counteract it. It lasts a while (up to 7 hours on my chest), but first two hours can be headache inducing.

Occasion: After the gym, or casual outings. Could be offensive at the office. I wore it at a restaurant and hints of it would waft into my face. It's pleasant to me 4 hours into it, but the opening is too strong for my preference.

Lasts long, sillage is good at first, it's not special, but it IS synthetic.

attajigar
attajigar

یه عطر معمولی که هیچ چیزه خاصی نداره

word-doctor
word-doctor

Bought this for my 17 year old son, having first weaned him off Ax (or "Douche" as my students call it). Most would consider this a boring citrus. I get a little bit of the tea note as well as citrus; this is a much less adept blend of notes than Bvlgari. It is pleasant and low key on skin. Difficult to overdo, which is important for a teenager. It does not draw attention to itself but is pleasant. He gets a lot of attention from girls anyway, but I think this is one more arrow in the quiver. Not essential to any collection, but jovens could do far worse.

Sillage: 5/10

Marciu
Marciu

It has all the ingredients that I love in perfumes and it dissapointed me though...

To me this is a darker version of Chrome. You can feel this "metallic" vibe but denser. It might be a good choice for those who love Chrome and want to use it during colder days or at night-outs.

I dislike it, because it smells very synthetic. Like fragrances made by P&G - e.g. currrent Gucci's releases. I can't stand this synthetic vibe.

Sillage is medium, longevity is about good - 6 to 9 hours on my skin.

CDGfan
CDGfan

This is horrible. The original is decent but on the tester paper, this thing smells like burnt eggs, which goes to show how cheap and synthetic this truly is.
AVOID!

Gault
Gault

Breathtaking bitter citrus opening turning into a boring mix of soapy metallic Chrome, Chrome Legend, grapefruit(?) and ... YSL L'Homme. This has the same musky violet leaf notes as L'Homme has for sure.

deja vu-gr
deja vu-gr

I sampled this before a couple of days but i did not like it. If i had to choose between this one and original chrome i would choose the original with no doubt because i find it by far better.

antonpan
antonpan

That's t the first Chrome that disappointed me. I'm a fan of Chrome, I adore Chrome Legend and respect Chrome Sport, so I have been wainting for something special with Chrome United. What I get is an almost FULL copy of Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beau Male, maybe without animalistic note. I don't like clones, and I already have Le Beau Male...

Smyle12

For a contemporary designer release, this fragrance smells fantastic!! Azzaro NAILED IT with this release in every regard (except perhaps, longevity), and despite its seemingly uninspired, rather pedestrian note break-down it smells amazingly pleasant from top to bottom. No, it's not a pre 2010 fragrance by any means, but for what it is, I'm quite surprised it doesn't have WAY more "loves" than it does "likes". Chrome United isn't ground-breaking, but it IS far better smelling then anything else in its league.

8.5/10 Delightfully appealing.

popescuionut100
popescuionut100

Smells nice,fresh and aquatic.
It sure smells a lot like the original Chrome but without the metallic note to it,instead it's more powdery like Bvlgari Blv
This one it's fairly suited for the young crown,it's casual,good for day and night time.
Medium longevity,it lasts about 4 hours on my skin and medium projection.
I do like it but i'll pass since I already have the original Chrome which i like better than United.
If Chrome it's for summer this one works best for spring i would say but you can also wear it in the summer,it's fresh enough.

Layzie
Layzie

Chrome United has an appealing freshness to it. It's sweet and light with a slightly spicy undertone. This perfume comes on smoothly and brings a creaminess when it settles. There is also a redolent fruity-candiness to it that can remind me of Diesel Fuel For Life. It's nice for a day at work. Your colleagues will find it pleasant and unobtrusive.

cologneking
cologneking

Chrome United is very clean, soapy, powdery and sweet...a body wash on steroids! This flanker of Chrome (original) is best suited for teen boys as a first fragrance...but wear sparingly. On me, I DO NOT detect any woods at all which I would have liked; must admit, this new scent was bought blindly.

Sillage (projection) is better than average, very moderate and longevity is the same; Chrome United will last a good 6-8 hrs. at least through a whole work day, or should I say, a whole SCHOOL day?!...lol.

I sadly must state this new scent is not for the "older" crowd, 40s and up. It is a nice enough cologne, but not for the mature gentleman; stick with the Senior, Chrome (original) or even, Chrome Legend is a better choice than this new-born!

UPDATE: ATTENTION: I MUST ADMIT, I had a full day's wear out of Chrome United and it wears better on my chest than tested on back of hand! I HONESTLY DO LIKE THIS ONE; it still may be marketed to the younger crowd, however, the woodiness (Cedar and maybe, Teak?) does show up to the party and softens the sweet, powder cleanliness of the top and heart notes. The notes do mix well and I do feel that this new scent would be a good starter for young guys who want their first cologne. A nice fragrance to wear into the office, on a casual date or a night out or on the weekends under a button-down and/or t-shirt.

A musky fragrance with definite metallic notes which are maybe referenced by the checker plate design on the stopper and bottom of the bottle....or I'm reading too much into it?
Lacking in originality but a good scent and I picked it up at rock bottom price so it was a worthwhile purchase as I will wear it regularly I reckon.

Smyle12

Received a sample of this today. It smells very pleasant. The notes aren't very impressive, except for the Sichuan pepper, which is certainly detectable if you know it's there. My girlfriend loved it, but to me it isn't very unique or ground-breaking. It just smells... good. Pretty much your standard fresh, aquatic, and there is nothing wrong with that. I definitely see a some similarity with Acqua Essenziale, which is another pleasant aquatic. This is definitely a buy if aquatics are your thing, however, I prefer to wear scents that are about more unique, personally. Well done.

bimmer1
bimmer1

I received a sample of Chrome United today at Dillard's. At it's heart it is the original Chrome but United is less metallic and has a somewhat fresher scent with a powdery type of dry down to it. It's not as bold as the original and for those who like Chrome but aren't fond of that sharp metallic note that we often see others complain about then Chrome United may be something worth trying. Someone else mentioned that similar Bleu de Chanel note and it is also found in Ferragamo's Aqua Essenziale. You get just a touch of it with Chrome United.

OneRedRose
OneRedRose

On drydown, reminds me of Bleu de Chanel with its sort of sweetish baby-powder-like scent. If you like Bleu, I feel you'll like this too.

Grottola
Grottola

Doesn't smell like Gucci Pour Homme II at all - and believe me, GPHII was once my signature fragrance. Really, this is sort of a cross between Chrome and Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce. Highly synthetic with that classic, piercing metallic coriander note, this one's been done before. Coupled with subtle synthetic tea and violet leaf notes (not too detectable, but they're there), this fragrance will surely appeal to the crowd my age (late teens/early 20s), but I've smelled this a million times before. I wish I smelled the Sichuan pepper, but hey, that's what I have Patou Pour Homme for.

seanscented
seanscented

Hmm... If compare it with Chrome the original , it has metalic note . That's why it has a cheapy scent , how about Chrome United seem to be this is a improved formula . It's less metalic note . Chrome United is more pleasant than the original, sweet floral . However it lighter .

dolcethadon
dolcethadon

Looks like a rip off of Gucci Pour Homme 2 .. Well I guess it might be good since Gucci Pour Homme 2 is on Frida Giannini's chopping block and will be the last good one to go..

Update - Smelled it and it smells nothing like Gucci Pour Homme 2.. It actually smells alot like the original Chrome, just more creamy..

junior halston
junior halston

Gucci 2 is Proctor & Gamble (P&G Prestige). Azzaro is Clarins Group....not the same company

Chrome United by Azzaro 3.59 out of 5 based on 69 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Chrome United fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Chrome United, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chrome United by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chrome United by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.