Designers » A » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Cockpit Azzaro for men

Cockpit Azzaro for men
dislike

Cockpit by Azzaro is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Cockpit was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Fabrice Pellegrin. Top notes are yuzu, pepper and grapefruit; middle notes are tonka bean, jasmine, pear, star anise and geranium; base note is tolu balsam.

Yuzu Pepper Grapefruit

Tonka Bean Jasmine Pear Star Anise Geranium

Tolu Balsam

Cockpit Fragrance Reviews

joao carlos
joao carlos

Um dos melhores da Azzaro. Impecável.

naimhusni
naimhusni

at first i like it a lot. but after read reviews from all of you, it made me change my mind. but i can admit that the scent can at least go for 3 ~ 6 hours.

Byzantine
Byzantine

It is a tricky fragrance to smell. Even with the ingredient list, it's tough to identify those ingredients. It feels like they are all mashed up together. The result it not unpleasant. It has a masculine feel. It can be pretty sweet so I would recommend wearing it in the cold seasons. I used to wear it a lot last fall&winter and when I smell it, it always makes me think of turtleneck sweaters and leather jackets. It is a good quality fragrance, it lasts long and it will be hard to find someone who won't like it, hence the "generic" drawback.
Good for starters, memorable but not too daring.

ALEXEIFEDOROV
ALEXEIFEDOROV

beautiful scent¡ this is a sport, modern, scent from the azzaro house. a good effort to attract young customers. Remembers me the freshness of drakkar but the longevity is longer fortunately.

Cockpit by Azzaro 3.73 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Cockpit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Cockpit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cockpit by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cockpit by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Rochas Eau de Rochas Homme Kenzo Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee Boucheron Boucheron Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Salvatore Ferragamo F by Ferragamo Pour Homme Hermes Voyage d`Hermes Viktor&Rolf Antidote Annick Goutal Eau du Sud Weil Weil Pour Homme Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Mont Blanc Legend Givenchy Givenchy Play Eau de Toilette Versace Versace Pour Homme Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Faberge Brut Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Guy Laroche Horizon Ralph Lauren Polo Blue