Designers » A » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Eau Belle D'Azzaro Azzaro for women

Eau Belle D'Azzaro Azzaro for women
dislike

Eau Belle D'Azzaro Azzaro for women Pictures Eau Belle D'Azzaro Azzaro for women Pictures

Eau Belle D'Azzaro by Azzaro is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Eau Belle D'Azzaro was launched in 1995. The nose behind this fragrance is Nathalie Feisthauer. Top notes are mandarin orange, yuzu, peach and bergamot; middle notes are cyclamen, false jasmine and freesia; base notes are honey, cypress, amber and cedar.

Mandarin Orange Yuzu Peach Bergamot

Cyclamen False Jasmine Freesia

Honey Cypress Amber Cedar

L'Eau de Sonia Rykiel
Pluie d'Ete

Eau Belle D'Azzaro Fragrance Reviews

truffles
truffles

Peppery citrus and pencil shavings cedar. Very nice, very good quality, optimistic, perfect for Summer.

persefoni
persefoni

Its colour made me believe i would try an aquatic perfume... instead this was a creamy-fruity-floral-citrus and actually a very good one, with long lasting power of about 7 hours...

I think the honey smoothes the cypress and makes it very calming, although still invigorating. However, there's nothing bitter or sour about it!

Nice blend and aromatotherapeutic for gals as well as boys!!

icecube
icecube

Unisex as I see it - much because the dominant cypressnote.
It is fresh, slightly bitter and sweet on top of that.
When it blends together a somewhat odd smell appears.
This is something I would not waste my money on buying (have a mini).
Seems like it should be in the Aromatic Green group.

mue

Thank you for the fast reply!
Unfortunately it is out of stock right now. But i will be checking that site frequently :)

Lara517
Lara517

Hi Meu, you can purchase this at an online site, that has almost any scent you can find, it's called FragranceNet.com
I've made about 14 sales this year alone.
I wish all of you the best!
Lara

mue

how come people are still buying this perfume. I live in Turkey and been asking to find this perfume for a long time and everybody says it is not produced anymore... can anybody point me as to where to buy it or the perfume is still produced legitamately. I have used this perfume in high school and still obsessing over it! I want it so bad :D

passionata20
passionata20

15. august 2012

I am really glad i had a chance to try "Eau Belle" before purchasing it. Otherwise i would be quite dosapointed if i would waste another 50-60 eur for something i don´t like that much. And to be honest i don´t like it that much as i was expecting. This fragrance was haunting me for years, i was imagining it to be soemthing airy, beautifully aquatic, fesh. But instead of airy it is quite heavy. It is aquatic, but only partly. It is fresh but as fresh as washing detergent. Starts out as citrusy outburst, then turns into cyclmen-honey-orange, quite bitter and heavy. The trace it leaves on my skin is synthetic aquatic which fades away quite quickly. Somehow i can smell a scent of tonka bean closer to the drydown and it is strong enough, which is actually disturbing me.
Oh, well, it´s sadly nothing what i imagined it to be. I´ll pass since i have much better summer fragrances in my collection already. I don´t dislike it, it is ok, but not willing to pay much for this scent. Not worth it IMO.

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

I had this perfume when I was younger. It's fresh and a little bit sweet. I like this perfume and I've gone through 2 bottles. Perfect on a hot day in the summer.

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

Very fresh, and lasts quite long. But I think it's horrible.
Fresh, yes, in the way dish detergent smells fresh. Synthetic, watery cypress and citrus, that's what I get. I don't smell any honey, or amber, or musk, or ANYTHING to give it depth. It's a cold fragrance, but it'll probably be wonderful in summer.
On other people.

So sad it doesn't match my skin, the concept seemed so nice. I love cypress, but I guess I prefer it combined with warmer, richer notes.
Too bad, because I really need to find a fresh summer fragrance

Janina
Janina

If you are a fan of light, fresh fragrances and want to avoid Green tea stuff or Light Blue this one is for you. The fresh bitterness is absolutely outstanding here. Lasts hours and hours and has a decent sillage.

lapurrla
lapurrla

I've read the reviews and the words sharp, tart and synthetic all ring true. This is unpleasant according to my tastes.

elderflowers
elderflowers

A civilised floral citrus/bergamot with impressive stamina, Eau Belle could easily have been called 'CK1 Feminine' – it's in the same area, but with a recognisable clean cyclamen note, and is IMO the better-balanced scent. Although the citrus is somewhat synthetic (otherwise it wouldn't last as long), Eau Belle is well worth picking up as a hot-weather staple, and is nicely constructed as the antidote to everything unpleasant-smelling, ever. The 'honey' in Eau Belle is not prominent, thankfully, as I have never met a honey note that didn't turn rank on me.

If you ever need to commute on the London Underground in the height of summer, Eau Belle is perfect: not too floral, and it won't make anyone feel sick in the heat. When I'm stuck at Waterloo, watching the dusty, survivalist Tube mice scamper along the tracks, the vestiges of a light morning application of Eau Belle make things a little more tolerable.

Aquatica
Aquatica

I first tried this perfume in the middle 90's and I still like it. In my opinion, the citrus,chypre and floral scents are very well-balanced,fact that makes its smell catchy. Grate for summer days. I 'm happy with its lasting power too.

pinki
pinki

Very easy to wear, fresh, clean fragrance. One of the few fragrances with Ambergris which I love. Hard to find though!

LaPetite
LaPetite

Very citrusy, but yet a subtle scent , probably the peach notes makes that effect , softens the overall smell .
This is the fragrance that makes you on a good mood when it's sunny outside and you don't want to go to job :P

Azzaro EAU BELLE D'AZZARO opens a bit brashly with a blast of solvent, but shortly thereafter smooths into a very likeable unisex greenish citrus-floral scent which rivals the best that Creed and Bond no 9 have offered in this domain.

I am very surprised that this is said to be a feminine fragrance, because it is typical for what is being released today for men and women to share. Perhaps because this was launched way back in 1995? Fresh, crisp, and clean, this composition is much less citrus than green and has an abiding but very subtle florality suitable for lads and lasses alike.

EAU BELLE D'AZZARO is a fine cologne-type fragrance perfect for hot weather wear. You really do need to hold your breath for the first minute or two, but the drydown is well worth the wait.

pshycogirl-81
pshycogirl-81

It was my fave at highschool I can´t tell how many bottles I´d finished but all my savings from summer part-time jobs were straight for buying this stuff!!! Guys used to fell for it as I remember. I guess it represented what I was then. It is a nice non offensive citrusy one. It made think of placid lakes,bunches of friends and lots of fun... Grate for an starter scent, It suits women of any age, very casual a mood lifter and feminine as well....

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I love the fresh, clean, citrusy opening (and I especially love the bottle!). In the heart, it sweetens up a bit with the jasmine and the freesia, but the base has a bitter, green woody note that I presume is the cypress disagreeing with my chemistry. It was close, but in the end, it was not for me.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

"Erase and rewind,cause I've been changing my mind..."

I used to love this one back in the late 90's. It then disappeared from the stores and now it seems to be making a comeback(?). The mini I got this summer left me puzzled. It is nothing like I remembered.

Nowdays i find it cheap smelling, plastic, trying too hard to feel "fresh". A big nooo!

Montie_M
Montie_M

I love the look of Eau Belle D'Azzaro. But, please do not ask me why since I hate the bottle of its flanker Orange Tonic. I think it is all about the first impression and the total look. Eau Belle d'Azzaro was launched at 1995 and made by perfume Natalie Feisthauer, a senior perfumer from scent and flavor company Symrise.

Eau Belle D'Azzaro was created in 1995. A light, citrus fragrance that can be classified in the colognes category shall it not have honey aroma in the middle notes.

Yet, the first burst of yuzu and bergamot stay for a very long time, making Eau Belle one of the most suitable perfume for outdoor activities under glaring sunlight. Its composition is straightly linear. We can find a bit of jasmine, freesia. And, it was ended with woodsy notes. I know, it is like simplifying the whole composition. Mind me, my nose was overwhelmed by the tartness of yuzu and bergamot hence what I could say.

It is hard to find Eau Belle D'Azzaro currently. But you can try to buy from online fragrance shop perhaps.

solitaire
solitaire

bought it blind for really cheap.. expected something light, fizzy and sparkling judging from the bottle...

the scent is extremely sharp at the opening, kills my nostrils with a stench of rotten citrus. the odour gets milder when it dries out, but remains like an insect repellent on my skin.

my respect goes to ones that see anything interesting in it. for me it is just ugly. sorry...

barbiot35
barbiot35

Except its very cute bottle(even could be handmade)In one word: dis-gus-ting! None of the notes on the list I've detected, only a sharp bitter oily scent and nothing else! ( no citrus, no honey or anything)
I want to believe my bottle's gone bad...

Ellen Chen
Ellen Chen

Fresh and light, the color of the perfume desribes its scent alright, I'm so proud to have this one cos I won it on a magazine contest by writing a short jingle of eau belle which is said to be very cheerful.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Don't overspray this one! It's a delicate scent, but as fresh and light as it may be on the perfume spectrum, it still has a synthetic quality-that must be why it isn't very expensive. I love the top notes- but I also detect the soapy middle note tommy_girl mentioned. Overall a pleasant perfume for my first wear, I will update again later....

Update: While I don't mind smelling a bit like soap with the right blend of sweet and/or fresh components, I hate how quickly the beautiful top notes decay into the sharp yuzu-bergamot soap scent. I think it smells better on me to other people, and I don't think it smells cheap, but this is my second bottle of perfume I bought thinking I would have a satisfying fresh choice of fragrance, only to have to continue my wild search.....

this is a good perfume for citrus lovers.it starts with very dominant lime and bergamot notes.I don't get any peach note.it's somehow sharp and of course green at the same time.
when it comes to middle notes,it smells like a lemon soap bar.yeah,it smells like soap.
the long lasting power?not bad,but not one of those you wear for hours.
I'm in love by the bottle anyway.

Wildeparker
Wildeparker

This is an excellent perfume. It's a lot more interesting than most people give it credit for. I think it reflects its Mediterranean components very well. I grew up there and Eau Belle always stabs me with a vision of a perfect sea: fresh with a fierce sparkle and a dash of warm sun.

alicektn
alicektn

So fresh, yet so deep.
So bright, yet so mysterious.

An ethereal fragrance of a fairy or a mermaid
Fantastic.

emily1981
emily1981

I love this scent and would buy it again and again. Great perfume that's unique.

ingrid.eco
ingrid.eco

It´s crispy and fresh...perfect for summer days.

SandraS
SandraS

Very fresh and light. It lasts all day om my skin. Perfect for summer.

Eau Belle D'Azzaro by Azzaro 3.75 out of 5 based on 136 ratings and 30 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Eau Belle D'Azzaro fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Azzaro Eau Belle D'Azzaro, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Belle D'Azzaro by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Belle D'Azzaro by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.