Designers » A » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Jetlag Azzaro for men

Jetlag Azzaro for men

Jetlag by Azzaro is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Jetlag was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Pescheux. Top notes are pepper, grapefruit, cardamom and lemon; middle notes are tea rose, cinnamon and incense; base notes are amber, patchouli and cedar.

Pepper Grapefruit Cardamom Lemon

Tea Rose Cinnamon Incense

Amber Patchouli Cedar

Reserve for Men

Jetlag Fragrance Reviews

I picked this one up because I like the notes, and think Olivier makes good stuff. I wore it once, and thought it was nice and fresh, nothing out of the ordinary. I soon developed a growth, it grew larger and larger over the months, I always put off going to the doctor. After awhile I noticed that the growth was the shape of a bottle of Jetlag, this stuff really grows on you

Got me package today. This contains ginger of some sort and that is stimulant for air sickness and cold remedy. I agree if this is used in airplane it would relief you from fatigue during long flight. I like the fresh burst and energizing scent. Love it.
I'll give it 8/10

"A fresh fragrance made to reinvigorate yourself after a long plane flight."

That was the inspiration behind this fragrance and surprisingly it really works.

For me it starts with a sharp citrus, mellow lavender and cardamom burst but slowly morphs into a more masculine floral, cardamom & aqua tone.

Jetlag settles into a slightly boozy yet powdered floral, patchouli and light grapefruit. I get a sense of lavender likely due to the combination of fresh notes.

Bottom line this is a fresh citrus and lavender scent. If you like fresh, big lavender/citrus & slightly spicy type fragrances that dry-down a little bit powdery this might be a winner for your nose.

EDIT : This is now my go to summer scent. I really appreciate the freshness of the powdery/herbal drydown. The subtlety of this fragrance has really grown on me. A new favorite for hot balmy weather when I don't want a thin citrus/aqua scent.

My first impression:

The bottle is of convex curvature and has silver lines that simulate the meridians and parallel, making a reference to the terrestrial globe. The name is a reference to tiredness / fatigue due to long air travel and drastic changes in their time zone. The bottle is cool, only those lines found somewhat coarse and looks in time, peeling.

At the opening notes of Grapefruit feel with a little pepper + cardamom that lend an air and fresh citrus. With 2/3 minutes I started to feel a slight cedar and sweet touch that reminded me of musk, amber or patchouli not felt. Perhaps this sense of musk may be due to the sum of cinnamon with notes of roses. This reminded me of the scent Boss Selection, only in a less sweet version. Legal for daytime use since it is not a hot day.

I've tried many different frags in the mood of Azzaro Jetlag, yet didn't find anything similar to it; not even in higher priced scents. Anyone to help me?

Yes it is very fresh ,I can still smell hints of citrus after 4 hours , When I say fresh I mean it smells like you have just came out a bath -very nice indeed! Jetlag reminds me of azzaro now (which i love :) ) thats probably the rose note . Really nice fragrance and im glad I bought it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Jetlag fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Azzaro Jetlag, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jetlag by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jetlag by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lalique Lalique White Caron Yuzu Man Lalique Hommage a L'Homme Azzaro Visit For Men Kenzo Kenzo Jungle Homme Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Lanvin Avant Garde L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Lalique Encre Noire Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Joop! Nightflight Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Kenzo Power Caron L`Anarchiste Moschino Moschino Forever Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Eau de Parfum Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Caron Le 3` Homme de Caron